Trunks/Piccolo vs. Goku/Vegeta

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Martin
Obviously Piccolo is quite a bit more powerful than Team 2. But Trunks is a little behind I'd say. Fight takes place in the hyperbolic chamber. Who takes this?

Team 1
*SSJ Trunks (Android Saga)
*Piccolo *post Kami fusion* (Imperfect Cell Saga)

Team 2
*Goku *no virus* (Android Saga)
*Vegeta (Android Saga)

Ridley_Prime
I never did like how although Piccolo (when merged with Kami) became stronger than the Super Saiyans before they trained in the HTC, his strength didn't increase as much as theirs when he trained there as well prior to the Cell Games. Meh...

Regardless, Team 1 wins quite easily with Kami-infused Piccolo on Trunks's side. Hell, Piccolo wouldn't need Trunks to win. The merge with Kami made him as strong as 17 if I recall right. The Super Saiyans were no match for him or 18 (let alone 16) until they were hyperbolically trained, so yeah...

Super Namek Piccolo kills Team 2 with Light Grenade, Hellzone Grenade, or whatever.

Etna
Piccolo is super smart! So I believe him and trunks would won

then again smarts has 'barley' played a role in the Dragon Ball Z series

Darth Martin
Especially considering who the protagonist is.

Wei Phoenix
Originally posted by Etna
Piccolo is super smart! So I believe him and trunks would won

then again smarts has 'barley' played a role in the Dragon Ball Z series

Piccolo's intelligence plus his fusion with Kami gives his team the win.

Hewhoknowsall
It doesn't make sense...

Piccolo <<< SSJ Goku/SSJ Vegeta

Kami <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< SSJ Goku/SSJ Vegeta

Android 17 >>> SSJ Goku/SSJ Vegeta

Piccolo fused w/Kami > or = Android 17

Post ROST Goku/Vegeta >>>>> Piccolo fused w/Kami

Post ROST Piccolo fused w/Kami <<< Post ROST Goku/Vegeta

so...

Fused Piccolo > SSJ Goku/Vegeta but

ROTS Fused Piccolo < ROTS SSJ Goku/Vegeta???

huh?

Ridley_Prime
... Am I the only one who wasn't able to make sense of the above post?

Wei Phoenix
No.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
... Am I the only one who wasn't able to make sense of the above post?

ROTS = HBTC.

If you replace it with that, it all makes sense.

Wei Phoenix
Well Goku and Vegeta had someone else to train with and they tend to train much harder than Piccolo. Although Piccolo could've trained with 4 people if he wanted.

Quincy
Kamiccolo

danteiscool
Piccolo alone wins this. and the reason why a HBTC SS Goku or HBTC SS Vegeta would pwn Piccolo is because of what they are and they are saiyans. they get much stronger much more quickly than anyone else. that's why Piccolo would have been pwned by them.

wammamram
goku and vegeta hands down. they are too powerful to be in a acuatal contest with thoose guys.

dadudemon
Originally posted by wammamram
goku and vegeta hands down. they are too powerful to be in a acuatal contest with thoose guys.

Read the opening post, newb.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.