New Gods vs. Thanos's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Infinity Man
Takion
Gog (the Real one)
Yuga Khan
High Father

vs.

Thanos
Tyrant
Morg WOL
Omega
Silver Surfer

Warlord
omega like the Thanos/Galactus clone?

Stoic
Team Thanos but this would be very close.

CosmicComet
The real Gog is on team 1? Damn.

Team 1 ftw.

DarkOdin
OMG poor Surfer

KuRuPT Thanosi
Seems to me...the two most biggest hitters on the field are FP Tyrant and Omega.. Gog and Yuga are very powerful and along with IM would make a pretty good fight of it. However, in the end... too much firepower on Team 1.

iceman24567
Tyrant stomps

BattleMage
Originally posted by iceman24567
Tyrant stomps ^ I agree.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by BattleMage
^ I agree.
He was so joking.

galactusischere
Full power Tyrant soloes 8/10.
Omega soloes 9/10.
Team 2 wins 10/10

nicamarvin
Originally posted by galactusischere
Full power Tyrant soloes 8/10.
Omega soloes 9/10.
Team 2 wins 10/10 ........ smokin'

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
........ smokin'
U got that right boi... smokin'

nicamarvin
Originally posted by FaggotBear
Thanos' team, of course. Omega Solos EVERYBODY..... smokin'

Including his teamates... smokin'

galactusischere
Originally posted by nicamarvin
Omega Solos EVERYBODY..... smokin'

Including his teamates... smokin'

.... smokin'

Zeuodin
who said anything about full power Tyrant. And I doubt he could solo Gog and Yuga Khan.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Zeuodin
who said anything about full power Tyrant. And I doubt he could solo Gog and Yuga Khan.
Tyrant can EASILY solo the field. Even if this is not FP Tyrant, Omega can take his place

Zeuodin
Tyrant can EASILY solo the field. Even if this is not FP Tyrant, Omega can take his place
Tyrant can Solo yuga khan and Gog? Since when?

nicamarvin
Tyrant can Solo yuga khan and Gog? Since when? since FullPower... confused

galactusischere
Tyrant can Solo yuga khan and Gog? Since when?

since always

Prep-Man
No, I don't think so. Tyrant aint soloing this.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Prep-Man
No, I don't think so. Tyrant aint soloing this.
lol?
whose going to stop him? Yuga? pfft

Prep-Man
Gog and Yuga should be enough. Gog blew a hole right through Mxy. And Tyrant isn't as powerful as Mxy.

galactusischere
Gog and Yuga should be enough. Gog blew a hole right through Mxy. And Tyrant isn't as powerful as Mxy.
lol youre going to base this on ONE showing? and wasn't Mxy depowered?
Tyrant went toe to toe with Galactus.

Prep-Man
Uhh, Gog had a lot of good showings.

galactusischere
Uhh, Gog had a lot of good showings.
Firs of all is this Kingdom come Gog?
second all of his other showings are nothing compared to the one u mentioned. and wasn't Mxy depowered?

Prep-Man
Kingdom Gog, yes. Is that the one we're using? Tyrant aint soling him.

galactusischere
Kingdom Gog, yes. Is that the one we're using? Tyrant aint soling him.
Yea that would make it more even. Tyrant can't solo Gog and Yuga.
But Omega and Tyrant can assuming that this isn't a mentally challenged Omega. Also I want to know wasn't Mxy depowered when he got a hole blown through him by Gog?

Prep-Man
I don't remember if he was or not. But if it's Gog from JSA, Tyrant would own him. KC Gog is another story.

Zeuodin
I don't remember if he was or not. But if it's Gog from JSA, Tyrant would own him. KC Gog is another story.
even that god was fighting the Kingdom Superman, and the entire jsa to boot.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Honestly, I'm not sure what is so hard to understand about this thread. The firepower on Thanos team is just too much. They have arguably the two strongest people on the team and that imo is the difference.

Prep-Man
Not with KC Gog.

Galan007
thanos' team, ftw.

*thanks FP tyrant*

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Galan007
thanos' team, ftw.

*thanks FP tyrant*
Where is everyone getting FR tyrant? He isn't in this thread.

galactusischere
Not with KC Gog.
Tyrant can't solo them thanks to Kingdom Gog. But he CAN dispose of Gog if they fight 1 on 1.

kevdude

They can dream he is, dreaming never hurts till you hit bottom... happy

KuRuPT Thanosi
thanos' team, ftw.

*thanks FP tyrant*

thumb up

and Omega.

However, as I said best versions or going all out Gog, IM and Yuga make a match of it. Curious galan.. one v one. Kingdom Gog vs. Yuga.. who wins?

Galan007
Where is everyone getting FR tyrant? He isn't in this thread. my bad. embarrasment

i only read the posts of a few people on the first page who made comments ragarding "FP" tyrant so naturally i assumed that is who was involved in this thread.

however, if you intended for depowered tyrant to be used, that makes things a whole lot closer.

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Curious galan.. one v one. Kingdom Gog vs. Yuga.. who wins? really hard to say. i'd probably be inclined to give gog the slight nod because of his energy absorption capabilities.

KuRuPT Thanosi

A word of advice.. If you intend it to be DP Tyrant then that should be specified. In your opening thread you JUST said Tyrant and nothing more. That being the case, we assume its normal Tyrant not the DP one. If it is the DP version, then that does make things closer to be sure.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
A word of advice.. If you intend it to be DP Tyrant then that should be specified. In your opening thread you JUST said Tyrant and nothing more. That being the case, we assume its normal Tyrant not the DP one. If it is the DP version, then that does make things closer to be sure.
I thought according to the rules, it was the current version unless specified. Tyrant currently is depowered. As for Fp Tyrant, he was still less powerful than Galactus was. at which point we don't know how powerful either were at the time of their fight. And Yuga could certainly even give Galactus a good fight.

galactusischere
Yuga could certainly even give Galactus a good fight.
No way in hell. Galactus would murder Yuga 100 out of 10

Zeuodin
No way in hell. Galactus would murder Yuga 100 out of 10
Why would he? Yuga was stronger than all the other God in their true forms combined. He was mighty enough to control all the energies of the source that was connected to literally hundreds of thousands of new gods. he blew up a planet with a touch.

galactusischere
Why would he? Yuga was stronger than all the other God in their true forms combined. He was mighty enough to control all the energies of the source that was connected to literally hundreds of thousands of new gods. he blew up a planet with a touch.
Go to the Yuga vs Galactus thread.
It should be obvious. and the "gods" youre talking about are weak pathetic compared to an abstract.

Zeuodin
Go to the Yuga vs Galactus thread.
It should be obvious. and the "gods" youre talking about are weak pathetic compared to an abstract.
Actually Darkside's lower form in a human body created all kinds of alternate realities. Darkside even said that they had never actually seen a new god. So that means no one had seen the real versions of them except maybe Superman when he went. A giant New God would beat the crap out of galactus.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Ummm no. Yuga couldn't give Galactus much of a fight at all. Ummm your wrong again in that "current" Tyrant is in fact dead. Therefore, when making a thread its best to specify which Tyrant your talking about. Simple

galactusischere
Actually Darkside's lower form in a human body created all kinds of alternate realities. Darkside even said that they had never actually seen a new god. So that means no one had seen the real versions of them except maybe Superman when he went. A giant New God would beat the crap out of galactus.
lol a new god beating an abstract.
A non jobbing well fed Galactus can destroy universes

Zeuodin
lol a new god beating an abstract.
A non jobbing well fed Galactus can destroy universes No. He cannot. He has never done so. He can destroy universes but he was captured by Thanos? He was taxed to break thru a thanos shield? His blast has been deflected by quasar. No no no.

galactusischere
No. He cannot. He has never done so. He can destroy universes but he was captured by Thanos? He was taxed to break thru a thanos shield? His blast has been deflected by quasar. No no no.
O wow read up on Galactus?
He was taken out by Thanos? Or Aegis and Tenebrous who were uber powerful each? I SAID A NON JOBBING and WELL-FED Galactus.
Not a staving and jobbing Galactus.
Galactus doesn't want to destroy universes its as simple as that.

darthgoober
When was he portrayed as being more powerful than all the New Gods in their true forms combined? I'm not up to date on DC cosmology so you may very well be right, I just don't know of the specific instance you're referring to.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by darthgoober
When was he portrayed as being more powerful than all the New Gods in their true forms combined? I'm not up to date on DC cosmology so you may very well be right, I just don't know of the specific instance you're referring to. When he cut them all off from the source with but a thought. Not even takion or high father could do that. He cut them ALL off.

darthgoober
When he cut them all off from the source with but a thought. Not even takion or high father could do that. He cut them ALL off.
So if Surfer or GL were to block out all the sunlight on their respective planets they should be considered more powerful than all the solar powered beings on the planet(s) combined?

Zeuodin
So if Surfer or GL were to block out all the sunlight on their respective planets they should be considered more powerful than all the solar powered beings on the planet(s) combined? That is the most basic and simplest ways of putting it. No. If Surfer were to cut quasar off from the quantum energy and a million others like him at the same time with no way for quasar to be able to resist or fight it, that would prove how powerful he was. Blocking out and cutting off are different. That is grammar school stuff.

darthgoober
That is the most basic and simplest ways of putting it. No. If Surfer were to cut quasar off from the quantum energy and a million others like him at the same time with no way for quasar to be able to resist or fight it, that would prove how powerful he was. Blocking out and cutting off are different. That is grammar school stuff.
If someone has been blocked from their power source and have no way to get back to it, then they've been cut off from it.

Galan007
When was he portrayed as being more powerful than all the New Gods in their true forms combined? I'm not up to date on DC cosmology so you may very well be right, I just don't know of the specific instance you're referring to. in all fairness, yuga did steamroll through an entire army of elite new gods:
http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/3940/yuga1.jpg
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5066/yuga2.jpg

Zeuodin
If someone has been blocked from their power source and have no way to get back to it, then they've been cut off from it.
no. you said if they blocked the sun. Which is different form say cutting off all plant life from accessing the power that they not only had stored but accessing any more. Your over simplifying does not bode well for good debate. So I'll choose not to debate with you until you come up with a more complex tactic.

quanchi112
in all fairness, yuga did steamroll through an entire army of elite new gods:
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5066/yuga2.jpg Darkseid was also forbidden from killing his own father due to the patricide clause. Darkseid is the most dangerous new god anyways as he was taken out of the equation.

DD steamrolled apokolips and Darkseid. He didn't have to depower anyone and Darkseid wasn't powerless to act against him either.

Galan007
Originally posted by quanchi112
Darkseid was also forbidden from killing his own father due to the patricide clause. Darkseid is the most dangerous new god anyways as he was taken out of the equation.

DD steamrolled apokolips and Darkseid. He didn't have to depower anyone and Darkseid wasn't powerless to act against him either. all of which has nothing to do with the post i responded to.

quanchi112
all of which has nothing to do with the post i responded to. I gave another example of something more impressive than what Yuga did imo. I also shed some light on the easy path that Yuga had while doing so. Darkseid was temporarily out of the equation. Yuga didn't steamroll Izaya or Darkseid. Darkseid was powerless to act against his old man.

darthgoober
in all fairness, yuga did steamroll through an entire army of elite new gods:
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/5066/yuga2.jpg
Oh he was undoubtedly powerful, I was just pointing out that cutting people off from their power source doesn't necessary mean that you're more powerful than all of them combined.

no. you said if they blocked the sun. Which is different form say cutting off all plant life from accessing the power that they not only had stored but accessing any more. Your over simplifying does not bode well for good debate. So I'll choose not to debate with you until you come up with a more complex tactic.
Yeah blocked them off from the sun... just like Yuga blocked the New Gods off from the Source. But I know there's no convincing you so go ahead and refuse to debate and only believe what you want, I was just curious as to whether or not he actually had feats to support your claim(and he doesn't).

Zeuodin
Oh he was undoubtedly powerful, I was just pointing out that cutting people off from their power source doesn't necessary mean that you're more powerful than all of them combined.

Yeah blocked them off from the sun... just like Yuga blocked the New Gods off from the Source. But I know there's no convincing you so go ahead and refuse to debate and only believe what you want, I was just curious as to whether or not he actually had feats to support your claim(and he doesn't).
You provided an example of someone providing shade versus my example of someone blocking someone from accessing their power. Your example is like a mother putting an umbrella over a child's head to stop him form getting sun burn. while mine suggest a 300 pound fat man holding someone in doors against their own will so that they cannot even see the sun light.

darthgoober
You provided an example of someone providing shade versus my example of someone blocking someone from accessing their power. Your example is like a mother putting an umbrella over a child's head to stop him form getting sun burn. while mine suggest a 300 pound fat man holding someone in doors against their own will so that they cannot even see the sun light.
I thought you were choosing not to debate with me cause you didn't like my argument?

Lord Feron

thumb up

vlaaad12345
Cutting off superman from the sun and cutting off the new gods from the source really isn't the same thing,the new gods are pretty much pure energy from the source hence why they die they sublime back to it,what yuga khan did is less like preventing the sun from reaching superman and more like cutting galactus off from his pc,sadly all we know about yuga really is that no single new god could hope do defeat him,if you want to take the words of mon el though(someone who has met plenty of cosmic beings in his day)yuga khan was the single strongest person hes ever seen.

Galan007
Oh he was undoubtedly powerful, I was just pointing out that cutting people off from their power source doesn't necessary mean that you're more powerful than all of them combined. i agree.

though what should be noted is that when yuga cut the new gods off from the source, it didn't necessarily make them any less powerful. that's why his owning of the entire new god army is impressive as hell.

kevdude
Originally posted by vlaaad12345
Cutting off superman from the sun and cutting off the new gods from the source really isn't the same thing,the new gods are pretty much pure energy from the source hence why they die they sublime back to it,what yuga khan did is less like preventing the sun from reaching superman and more like cutting galactus off from his pc,sadly all we know about yuga really is that no single new god could hope do defeat him,if you want to take the words of mon el though(someone who has met plenty of cosmic beings in his day)yuga khan was the single strongest person hes ever seen.

Agreed, Yuga was a beast, if Izaya himself wouldn't engage him in battle what chance would his army have? None that's why he forbade them to save their lives. If he had a chance he would have most defiantly attacked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.