Exiles Surfer & SBP V.S. Captain Marvel w/ twist

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lord Feron
Exiles Surfer & SBP V.S. Captain Marvel w/ twist

This is captain marvel that fought the Spectre

Exiles Surfer gets all the feats of normal surfer.

To the death

xJLxKing
WE don't know how strong the character he killed in his universe were. This means we are just speculating how strong they could have been. If they were as strong as we know them to be, then SS would be tough, but I don't see them beating that CM easily

Bentley
Prime solos.

Stoic
Marvel solos

kgkg
No way CM "solos"?

manx422
Originally posted by Stoic
Marvel solos

Lord Feron
Originally posted by xJLxKing
WE don't know how strong the character he killed in his universe were. This means we are just speculating how strong they could have been. If they were as strong as we know them to be, then SS would be tough, but I don't see them beating that CM easily

I just wanted Exiles surfer for his ruthless attitude and his use of his board. But your right about everything about we don't know much about his universe. Thats why i gave him all the feats of 616 SS.

Just wanted to beef SS up a little. I mean CM was a beast at the time.

Stoic
Originally posted by kgkg
No way CM "solos"?

Lol how do you figure? He would not only beat these two it would take the Avengers and the JLA to even hope to stop him. I read the Days of Vengeance and Captain Marvel was a far above Skyfather. every mystic in the DC universe gave him their power.

Do you believe that SBP and the Surfer could beat the Spectre? Cmon now just think about it for a second. Marvel was above Galactus when he took on the Spectre.

kgkg
Lol how do you figure? He would not only beat these two it would take the Avengers and the JLA to even hope to stop him. I read the Days of Vengeance and Captain Marvel was a far above Skyfather. every mystic in the DC universe gave him their power.

Do you believe that SBP and the Surfer could beat the Spectre? Cmon now just think about it for a second. Marvel was above Galactus when he took on the Spectre. No I was mocking the solo part wink . He is the only one on the left side so CM wins would have sufficed.

Stoic
Originally posted by kgkg
No I was mocking the solo part wink . He is the only one on the left side so CM wins would have sufficed.

Ah I see, sorry I was just really impressed with Marvel's power set after I read that arc, so I guess I was a little overzealous. LOL.

Lord Feron

Do you believe that SBP and the Surfer could beat the Spectre? Cmon now just think about it for a second. Marvel was above Galactus when he took on the Spectre.

What Marvel above Galactus at the time? I think thats a bit of a stretch. I admit CM standing up to the spectre like that was damn impressive.

Would think the this 1 2 combo would have a chance. Considering what SS can do for SBP.

Stoic
Originally posted by Lord Feron
What Marvel above Galactus at the time? I think thats a bit of a stretch. I admit CM standing up to the spectre like that was damn impressive.

Would think the this 1 2 combo would have a chance. Considering what SS can do for SBP.

He wasn't just standing up to the Spectre he was beating him. These guys are on different levels and Marvel at that level of power level would have been above Galactus. He had every mystic in the DC Universe giving him juice, and that's besides having his already vast array of power, this is a stomp in Marvels favor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.