Can Batman solve every murder in Gotham?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
As the world's greatest detective could Batman solve every murder or serious crime in Gotham he if he wanted to? (at least, the ones the police can't solve).

And would it make a difference to the city if every citizen in Gotham knew that if they did commit murder, rape etc, Batman would be on the case and they'd probably have less than 24 hours before Batman and the cops were knocking on the door?

This would be on the assumption he spent more time in Gotham and less running around playing big leagues and fighting Darkseid and so on with Supes and the JLA.

WickedDynamite
Uhh...yeah...

BruceSkywalker
yeah he can

lord xyz
Do you know who the goddamn batman is?

JakeTheBank
I'd say a definite "yes" to the first, and a "no" to the second. People have and will continue to do crime in Gotham with the knowledge that Batman exists and will more than likely, find out what you did.

basilisk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I'd say a definite "yes" to the first, and a "no" to the second. People have and will continue to do crime in Gotham with the knowledge that Batman exists and will more than likely, find out what you did.

OK, people know that he could do it, but they also know that half the time he will be fighting the major rogues, or off in space, or another dimension, or fighting some world-shattering menace with the JLA. So they always have a window of opportunity, and he doesn't have the time to address all the crimes.

I'm wondering what would happen if he just concentrated on Gotham crimes, and if Gothamites knew that every crime that the police couldn't handle was guaranteed to get Batman's personal attention, with help from the Bat Family.

steverules_2
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/cause-when-youre-batman-batman-dark-knight-demotivational-poster-1221318564.jpg

He's a badass

Badabing
Originally posted by steverules_2
http://www.motifake.com/image/demotivational-poster/0809/cause-when-youre-batman-batman-dark-knight-demotivational-poster-1221318564.jpg

He's a badass laughing

sindahouse
Dude, Bats can stop 2012 with that belt of his.. lol

steverules_2
So can superman and he don't need to silly belt dur

Ridley_Prime
Yeah, but Batman can pull if off in a cooler way. 131

steverules_2
ffuuu

sindahouse
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Yeah, but Batman can pull if off in a cooler way. 131

I second that. smile Bats is way cooler cool than the boy scout sick

CloneCaptin Fox
I think no because Batmanbatmanhas a cave but like the joker and Mr.Freeze they kill people 24/7 and batman go around trying to get those killers.I think no and the police can find it out because they have a machine or i wish they did you catch the killers but every time the cops try to get the robbers and killers they always get killed and then comes batman.So my answer is no. geek doctor devil happy no no no no

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.