Loki's Team vs. Circe's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Loki
Dr. Strange
Scarlet Witch
Magik
Spiral

vs.

Circe
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Red Devil
Faust

Stoic
Scarlet Witch at her most powerful would be the last one standing, but I could be convinced otherwise.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Stoic
Scarlet Witch at her most powerful would be the last one standing, but I could be convinced otherwise.
just plain scarlet witch. the one with hex magic and some spells.

iceman24567
Circe and Zatanna are team twos only big guns bfr almost looks impossible but Red devil is weaklink team one for the majority.

Stoic
Originally posted by Zeuodin
just plain scarlet witch. the one with hex magic and some spells.

In the DC Universe Wanda would be a Chaos Lord, in Marvel HOM Wanda was a beast.... you choose.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Stoic
In the DC Universe Wanda would be a Chaos Lord, in Marvel HOM Wanda was a beast.... you choose.
REGULAR Wanda.

Konton
Originally posted by iceman24567
Circe and Zatanna are team twos only big guns bfr almost looks impossible but Red devil is weaklink team one for the majority.

Not really.

This boils down to:

Zatanna, Dr. Fate, and Circe vs Loki and Dr. Strange.

Circe is top dog IMO and Zee is good enough to take current strange and/or keep up with Loki. Dr. Fate tips the scales.

Classic Scarlet Witch is useless.
Magik is only powerful in Limbo, so she's very limited in this fight.
Spiral takes more time to do anything dangerous and is much less impressive than the others.

The Pict
Originally posted by iceman24567

Faust is pretty powerful

Edit: Didn't even notice Fate there. He's probably more powerful than Zatanna.

redhotrash
I was always under the impression Scarlet Witch doesnt generally have control over those powers. Like the whole HOM thing was more or less a 1 time thing. Otherwise it'd be really stupid for her to spend her entire career as a B-List avenger then just suddenly wake up as a universal threat.

Omega Vision
Here's a rough hierarchy of DC's magic users (not entirely complete or accurate, as I said rough):
Spectre
Phantom Stranger
Nabu
Shazam
Mordru
Circe
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Everyone Else
Unless this is Classic Strange (and/or Fate is the current one) I think Team Circe takes it.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Here's a rough hierarchy of DC's magic users (not entirely complete or accurate, as I said rough):
Spectre
Phantom Stranger
Nabu
Shazam
Mordru
Circe
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Everyone Else
Unless this is Classic Strange (and/or Fate is the current one) I think Team Circe takes it. What has Phantom Stranger ever really done.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Nihilist
What has Phantom Stranger ever really done.
I did it by implied power. When the Phantom Stranger talks everyone listens, plus as seen in Shadow Pact he's practically omniscient. Also the Spectre couldn't with all his power kill him so either he's pretty high up in the Cosmology or God won't let him die for some reason.

Stoic
Why wasn't Dr. Doom part of this group? mad

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Spectre
Phantom Stranger
Nabu
Shazam
Mordru
Circe
Dr. Fate
Zatanna
Everyone Else
Unless this is Classic Strange (and/or Fate is the current one) I think Team Circe takes it.

No, Arion? Come one.

Bentley
I think Circe's team wins but I don't quite buy that Zatanna can keep up with Loki.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.