Superman>Surfer in combat Without weakness expoitation

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

panthergod
Superman is vulnerable to weakness exploitation tactics from skilled energy manipulators. red sun radiation, absorption and manipulation has taken him down in the past against foes who are less powerful than him.

What happens when this potential trump card is removed against the Surfer?

IMO Superman wins 7/10 under these circumstances.

Weakness exploitation was always the only real advantage Surfer has. without it, Superman wins a clear majority.

Superman is easily as powerful, far superior physically, much more skilled. Superman can withstand any energy blast Surfer can through at him. He can knock Surfer out with his punches and certain hurt Surfer with Heat Vision. Superman is far faster tactically(i.e. reflex/reaction speed).

Typically, the only way I've seen anyone argue otherwise is by trying thier hardest to ignore whatever imrpessive showings Superman has in order to lie to themeselves about the self-evident fact that Superman is more formidable in striaght up combat without weakness exploitation.

What does everyone else think?

darthgoober
Originally posted by panthergod
Superman is vulnerable to weakness exploitation tactics from skilled energy manipulators. red sun radiation, absorption and manipulation has taken him down in the past against foes who are less powerful than him.

Weakness exploitation was always the only real advantage Surfer has. without it, Superman wins a clear majority.

Superman is easily as powerful, far superior physically, much more skilled. Superman can withstand any energy blast Surfer can through at him. He can knock Surfer out with his punches and certain hurt Surfer with Heat Vision. Superman is far faster tactically(i.e. reflex/reaction speed).

Typically, the only way I've seen anyone argue otherwise is by trying thier hardest to ignore whatever imrpessive showings Superman has in order to lie to themeselves about the self-evident fact that Superman is more formidable in striaght up combat without weakness exploitation.

So you the guy quan was talking about huh? Well we can have a "No Weakness Exploitation" BZ anytime you're ready. My only condition is that it goes by KMC's rules rather than Herochat's.

quanchi112
Originally posted by darthgoober
So you the guy quan was talking about huh? Well we can have a "No Weakness Exploitation" BZ anytime you're ready. My only condition is that it goes by KMC's rules rather than Herochat's. It was quickly closed down, but he obviously read it. He is known on herochat as jellyrobes. Hopefully, we can see this thing finally happen.

Goober you are going to hear a lot about Superman "limiting" himself due to his mental blocks. It's also humorous to hear him accuse anyone who disagrees with him of lying. He really is the "ultimate" Superman fan.

Just make sure if he does agree you both iron out the rules so that there are no surprises.

KK the Great
He's not quite the most zealous Superman fan I've encountered.

rc (the guy who interviewed Dan Jurgens in the infamous interview where he said Superman is "millions of times stronger" than Thor) makes Jelly look downright tame.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
He's not quite the most zealous Superman fan I've encountered.

rc (the guy who interviewed Dan Jurgens in the infamous interview where he said Superman is "millions of times stronger" than Thor) makes Jelly look downright tame. I couldn't stand the overall format of alvaro's which I believe is the board he's on.

Is this a sort of matchup you believe this rc would accept?

KK the Great
Not a chance. He's content to stay among his four or five disciples in his self-made kingdom and orchestrate letter campaigns to trick writers into confirming his delusions.

At least until he finally becomes a real comic writer and unleashes his long-awaited epic, wherein we learn that torqasm-vo makes Superman more powerful than 5D imps like Mr. Mxy.

quanchi112
Originally posted by KK the Great
Not a chance. He's content to stay among his four or five disciples in his self-made kingdom and orchestrate letter campaigns to trick writers into confirming his delusions.

At least until he finally becomes a real comic writer and unleashes his long-awaited epic, wherein we learn that torqasm-vo makes Superman more powerful than 5D imps like Mr. Mxy. laughing out loud

Naija boy
Originally posted by panthergod

Just False.

-Pr-
either see if anyone wants to have the match, or just don't post. this isn't the forum for those kinds of posts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.