The "Hit Dante in the Groin" Game!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
This is for all you Dante (from Devil May Cry) haters out there. Dante gets chained to the wall and is an open target for everybody to hit but can only hit him in his genitals. Any contenders who hit him the hardest wins. Oh, and they can hit him only once in each round. First round will be with weapons and the second round will have the contenders punch or kick.

Here are the contenders:
1. Kratos (God of War)
2. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
3. Link (Legend of Zelda)
4. Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend)

Who will hit Dante in the genitals the hardest?

Sin_Volvagia
I hate you.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Nemesis X
This is for all you Dante (from Devil May Cry) haters out there. Dante gets chained to the wall and is an open target for everybody to hit but can only hit him in his genitals. Any contenders who hit him the hardest wins. Oh, and they can hit him only once in each round. First round will be with weapons and the second round will have the contenders punch or kick.

Here are the contenders:
1. Kratos (God of War)
2. Hayabusa (Ninja Gaiden)
3. Link (Legend of Zelda)
4. Eddie Riggs (Brutal Legend)

Who will hit Dante in the genitals the hardest? In rank from how much it will hurt:

1. Kratos
2. Link (Assuming this is TP Link)
3. To be honest, not sure, does Eddie's guitar count as his weapon? If so, he could theoretically melt it off, and the sound from his guitar has destroyed large buildings.

ScreamPaste
Ball and chain from TP Link >>>>> Kratos in terms of striking force. Just sayin'.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Ball and chain from TP Link >>>>> Kratos in terms of striking force. Just sayin'. What makes you think that?

And no, Blade of Olympus is stronger.

ScreamPaste
This is a competition for who can hit hardest, right? Rotational weapons will always hit harder, especially such a large one on such a long tether.

Link hits hardest.

NemeBro
This is a competition for who can hit hardest, right? Rotational weapons will always hit harder, especially such a large one on such a long tether.

Link hits hardest. Not everything is to be taken so literally.

Wei Phoenix
Rotational weapons haven't ended wars against Titans.

ScreamPaste
It didn't do that with striking force.

This is in the OP. According to this criterion, Link wins.

NemeBro
While the chain and ball may smash Dante's balls.

Kratos will separate them, and will separate the two hemispheres of Dante's brain, in one hit.

ScreamPaste
Considering the force that would be behind a strike from TP Link with a rotational weapon of that size, there won't be a Dante for anyone else to hit after Link gets his turn haermm I'm working on some math to figure out the striking force. So far it looks like Dante's pretty screwed.

NemeBro
Considering the force that would be behind a strike from TP Link with a rotational weapon of that size, there won't be a Dante for anyone else to hit after Link gets his turn haermm I'm working on some math to figure out the striking force. So far it looks like Dante's pretty screwed. Has it ever turned an enemy into paste?

No?

How's about we not assume it can based on maths then, kay?

Also, you wanna play that, Kratos with a blast from the BoO would turn him into a stain on the pavement.

ScreamPaste
Adn we should assume Kratos struggles to open doors, too, right? erm

NemeBro
Difference is we have many feats that disprove your straw-picking.

Name one feat of Link's that so much as implies he can turn Dante into paste with the ball and chain, that disproves all the times he does not.

ScreamPaste
Sword lock with Ganondorf.

There's no difference. You're calling in gameplay elements to back an argument which has no logical base. Link is strong, Link with a rotational weapon can hit very hard.

NemeBro
Sword lock with Ganondorf.

There's no difference. You're calling in gameplay elements to back an argument which has no logical base. Link is strong, Link with a rotational weapon can hit very hard. A Ganondorf who had just been through several subsequent battles and struggles...One involved him defeating Midna using the Fused Shadows while he was reforming his body.

Dante has taken blows from Saviour, whom is the size of a skyscraper, is he paste?

I will concede that Link can do so to a normal dood, but not Dante.

SpadeKing
I'm going with Hayabusa he is better trained in martial arts (more than likely) and knows how to pinpoint the exact right spot for maximum pain

NemeBro
Dude, it's a hit in the balls. no expression

It is not a complex maneuver.

SpadeKing
it is if your aim is off and you only hit 1 of dante's 3

NemeBro
Kratos' fist is big enough to hit Dante's entire junk (presumably) and send it into his rib cage.

Same with Eddie Riggs, except for the rib cage bit.

SpadeKing
Hmmm.... forgot about Link's Iron boots I'm sure those are large enough to engulf his sacs & crush his pelvis.

ScreamPaste
They are, but they're less efficient than a rotational weapon. =P

My money is definitely on Link for this because of the extreme amp on striking force it gives him.

NemeBro
Kratos is both stronger than Link and possesses a more powerful weapon, and regularly pastes enemies.

ScreamPaste
BoO isn't going to surpass the ball and chain in striking force, I'm sorry to say. no expression

NemeBro
BoO isn't going to surpass the ball and chain in striking force, I'm sorry to say. no expression Why?

Nemesis X
If I remember correctly, Kratos has a giant hammer doesn't he? I think a hit from a giant hammer wielded by the God of War would end badly for Dante's nuts.

Demonic Phoenix
That hammer pales in comparison to the BoO (from a plot perspective at least. In game, it's more powerful than the BoO...scratch that, the BoO is utter crap in game with the exception of two moves)

ScreamPaste
Physics. no expression

NemeBro
Physics. no expression Magic triumphs over physics almost every time.

Guess the source of the BoO's power?

Nemesis X
Physics. no expression

Kratos with the Barbarian Hammer >>>>Link with a ball and chain

ScreamPaste
Except nothing suggests the BoO magicly amps striking force.. And in a competition of simply hitting hardest, Link wins.

No.

Cyner
lolwtf? you're gonna math hitting someone in the balls? this thread is really messed. This thread is bad and you should all feel bad.

Nemesis X
No.

Have you ever seen the Hammer at work?

ScreamPaste
Yes, I have. Do you have a basic understanding of why a rotational weapon will *always* hit harder than a hammer?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Cyner
This thread is bad and you should all feel bad.

lol DMC fans are hilarious

ScreamPaste
Cyner's not a DMC fan, he's right though. A thread based around pulverising a characters nuts? WTF, man?

MadMel
super android 13

you all know why stick out tongue

but seriously, kratos erm

Nemesis X
Yes, I have. Do you have a basic understanding of why a rotational weapon will *always* hit harder than a hammer?

It depends who's strength is backing up the weapon. From what I can tell, Kratos is stronger and his strength added with a big ass hammer...Well you can be sure that Dante won't have kids in the future.

Besides, where's your proof Link's ball and string does more damage than a magical giant hammer that can bring even the Barbarian King down?

Nemesis X
Cyner's not a DMC fan, he's right though. A thread based around pulverising a characters nuts? WTF, man?

It's funny and you know it and it looks like you're enjoying yourself trying to prove Link's wrecking ball is more deadly the BoO which is bull.

Why I made this thread is because not only is it hilarious but I hate Dante as well and that overrated character got what was coming to him.

Darkstorm Zero
Originally posted by Nemesis X
Why I made this thread is because not only is it hilarious but I hate Dante as well and that overrated character got what was coming to him.

Sounds like a personal grudge against a videogame character.... You should get that looked at by a profesional mate...

ScreamPaste
Take a science class. no expression

The ball and chain hits harder, every time, especially on such a long tether. And Kratos strength is being wanked. What makes him so much stronger than a thousand tonner?

First_Tsurugi06
No offense, but you least of all should be complaining about any character's strength being"wanked".

And for the record, Gauntlet of Zeus/Cestus ftw.

Ridley_Prime
I strongly dislike Dante and DMC like most in this thread, but even I even think this topic is... wrong. sick Even worse than pitting him against Dark Khan. haermm

But w/e. Carry on I guess.
Kratos will probably unleash the most RAAAAAGE upon the chained-up pretty boy in the end, though.

ScreamPaste
Based on? no expression It is. Kratos would have to have some far better feats than he does to hit harder than Link with a rotational weapon.

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
I strongly dislike Dante and DMC like most in this thread, but even I even think this topic is... wrong. sick

Nut hitting is funny and just so we're clear, Dante is wearing clothes. The way you guys are all talking is what made me come to a conclusion that you think he must be nude and he's not so quit it with those churning stomachs of yours. Do you really find it disgusting that someone gets hit in the nuts? It's a comedy thing people and you obviously don't have a sense of humor.

iChaos
-sigh-

Sappho
Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
No offense, but you least of all should be complaining about any character's strength being"wanked".

And for the record, Gauntlet of Zeus/Cestus ftw.

I second that first part.

and i can see why a ball and chain would equal more damage, but only if your talking about the same person using two different weapons. If your talking about two different people, especially of different levels of striking force, then this "ball and chain always wins" is nonsense. For example, its like saying that link with a ball and chain can unleash more striking force than ssj4 goku with a hammer... its not happening.

First_Tsurugi06
Based on? no expression It is. Kratos would have to have some far better feats than he does to hit harder than Link with a rotational weapon.

Based on the fact that no matter your means of explanation, TP Link is still made up largely of hyperbole and PIS. And Kratos does, with the right weapons. Not counting Kratos' MAIN weapons being potential "roational weapons" (hell, he can swing them like a blender) he doesn't even need to give them a whirl to cause small tremors strong enough to knock enemies his size or smaller off their feet.

I'm honestly not going to say that the Ball and Chain's strike force is superior to what the Gauntlet of Zeus has shown to do to even larger structers that had come swinging towards none the weaker.

Phanteros
People people. Both characters can rip Dante's nuts off can't we agree on that?

ScreamPaste
A rotational weapon in the hands of a thousand tonner, on a tether of that length, with that kind of mass, is simply insane.

no expression BoO can banish things to places all it wants, it will not strike harder.

The gauntlet of Zeus? I dunno much about, that's still open to debate. -.O but it'd have to be pretty freakin' incredible to outdo the kinds of force the ball and chain can put out.

Nemesis X
A rotational weapon in the hands of a thousand tonner, on a tether of that length, with that kind of mass, is simply insane.

no expression BoO can banish things to places all it wants, it will not strike harder.

The gauntlet of Zeus? I dunno much about, that's still open to debate. -.O but it'd have to be pretty freakin' incredible to outdo the kinds of force the ball and chain can put out.

The Gauntlet of Zeus was forged by Hepheastus and Zeus used the gauntlet to chain the mighty titans in the depths of Tartarus.

The gauntlet can deliver devastating blows to enemies and is strong enough to shatter solid stone and iron.

iChaos
Copy and paste? Anyway, I'm with ScreamPaste on this one.

First_Tsurugi06

It'll still cut and thrust better which, being a sword, is what it was made to do in the first place. Either way it's a superior weapon in the long run and Kratos would be superior with any of Link's weapons than he, Ball and Chain included.

Since obtaining it, it long since outdid all of the Ball an Chain's capabilities. As soon as the Ball and Chain strikes something like chains big enough to bind Atlas' arms hard enough that the stick to the bottom of the earth, I'll acknowledge it as a potentially formidable weapon by comarison and TP Link at a fraction of Kratos' strength.

steverules_2
hehe Link would shit himself if he ever came across what Kratos has taken on...

iChaos
After taking on someone like Ganon, I don't think he would shit himself.

steverules_2
Originally posted by iChaos
After taking on someone like Ganon, I don't think he would shit himself.

Far as I know Ganon isn't a God

ScreamPaste
Then you're misinformed.

Zack Fair

steverules_2
Then you're misinformed.

Clearly, but the pure fact of the matter is that kratos would win this hands down...he takes on REAL Gods not a made up one that gets his ass kicked by a guy going around with spock ears dressed like peter pan

iChaos
Originally posted by steverules_2
Far as I know Ganon isn't a God

"God" is just a title and the gods in GoW are not the same Greek gods from the myth, lulz. Goku isn't a "god" but he would pwn the shit out the entire GoW universe. Besides, Kratos doesn't use his own power to defeat these "gods".

steverules_2
"God" is just a title and the gods in GoW are not the same Greek gods from the myth, lulz. Goku isn't a "god" but he would pwn the shit out the entire GoW universe. Besides, Kratos doesn't use his own power to defeat these "gods".

Maybe but he isn't exactly using his own power here is he...which is why he wins smile Link tries to win but fails, kratos then laughs at him...shouts ZEUS...and then kicks link in the balls over and over wink

ScreamPaste
I lol'd. Ganon's more powerful than any of the Greek gods in GoW.

Also, you've made no actual argument, just wanked Kratos and spewed LoZ hate.

steverules_2

If Kratos were to take on Ganon then Ganon would be in a headlock and being called gay repeatedly by kratos, then ganon would get given a wedgie and run home crying...why you ask? Because Kratos is that bad ass that he could beat ganon with very little effort, he would lay much more of an ass wooping on those testicles of Dantes than link could ever hope to

Wanked kratos off? confused I dunno what kinda fantasies you're into mister but I'd prefer you not share them with me wink

ScreamPaste
You remind me of Nemesis. I think it's the immaturity and tendency to overlook another character's power so you can remain blissfully ignorant.

Sin_Volvagia
mad Dante could easily free himself from chains.

1. Eddie Riggs

He's only a human with the ability to fix things and carries an axe and magical guitar. He will never be able to fix the hurt that Dante will unleash at him.

2. Link

Dante cuts Link's flail chain and pegs the ball at his head, causing a blood splat.

3. Ryu Hayabusa

Ryu is good but he's not fast enough or powerful enough.

4. Kratos

This is most likely Dante's last stop though it's debatable if he's even bullet proof.

5. Nemesis X

mad

EDIT: #5 is a joke. Don't take it seriously.

First_Tsurugi06

Ares alone is more powerful than any villain in LoZ, and has only since been surpassed by Kratos.

Though not to butt in, I did find more shots at LoZ's PIS than anything else in whoever you quoted.

baaaw.

For the record though, you haven't played through Brutal Legend, have you? I'll just say Eddie Riggs is hardly "just human".

Sin_Volvagia
Ares alone is more powerful than any villain in LoZ, and has only since been surpassed by Kratos.

Though not to butt in, I did find more shots at LoZ's PIS than anything else in whoever you quoted.

baaaw.

For the record though, you haven't played through Brutal Legend, have you? I'll just say Eddie Riggs is hardly "just human".

I only played the demo. Don't know if I should get it or not. It did interest me at least.

Demonic Phoenix

& Link always uses his own power to defeat Ganon, amirite...

Phanteros
Triforce of courage is Links power.

iChaos
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
& Link always uses his own power to defeat Ganon, amirite...

Are you right? Right are you, you are right?

iChaos
and has only since been surpassed by Kratos.

When was this said again (not saying you're lying)?

Sappho

baaaw.

again, i agree with you entirely. ft, you never fail to impress thumbsup

steverules_2
You remind me of Nemesis. I think it's the immaturity and tendency to overlook another character's power so you can remain blissfully ignorant.

Uhm yeah...you dunno me...so don't act like you do wink I think it's you who seems to be the ignorant one here roll eyes (sarcastic) I'm not overlooking another characters power...I'm just giving the cold hard facts and you don't like them, most of the Gods if not all could or would most likely take down Ganon...these Gods that have fallen before Kratos

ScreamPaste
Nah.

Ganon's more powerful than the dieties in GoW, and has feats to back that. He's destroyed islands with his power pinned down, telekineticly supported entire castles casually, merged dimensions, ect..

Link's incredibly physicly strong, and with a rotational weapon, will hit a lot harder than Kratos will with the BoO.

You've done nothing to change my impression of you.

First_Tsurugi06
Nah.

Ganon's more powerful than the dieties in GoW, and has feats to back that. He's destroyed islands with his power pinned down, telekineticly supported entire castles casually, merged dimensions, ect..

Link's incredibly physicly strong, and with a rotational weapon, will hit a lot harder than Kratos will with the BoO.

Yeah, one island; Zeus and Ares destroyed entire citied just to piss off their enemies, have destroyed entire armies with TK, and created pocket dimensions just by getting a little pissed off.

Far from what you gague, and still not nearly as much so as Kratos who, with just the BOO is more than a match for LoZ.

steverules_2
Nah.

Who said I wanted to change your impression? I don't care what your impression of me is, your just some guy on a forum who's just too high maintenance to admit when he's wrong smile

Ganon may have destroyed a few islands but the God's who kratos fights have done and could do far greater damage.

Link has physical power? Well in case you didn't notice kratos isn't exactly some stunted weakling, he's shined his boots up real nice turned them side ways and shoved straight up those God's asses that they got a nice taste of kratos boot pie and I'm sure if he ever met you and Ganon he'd be happy to let you try some wink

ScreamPaste
Kratos is strong, but not strong enough to hit harder than the ball and chain. Physics ftw.

@FT, I'd suggest you make the thread for Ganon vs (diety of your choice) but it'd get locked.

steverules_2
Kratos is strong, but not strong enough to hit harder than the ball and chain. Physics ftw.

@FT, I'd suggest you make the thread for Ganon vs (diety of your choice) but it'd get locked.

No he wouldn't hit harder, he'd hit MUCH harder

NemeBro
Nah.

You've done nothing to change my impression of you. Lol.

Atlas physically lifts more than what Ganon has destroyed.

He appears to do so with only a little strain, and has been doing so for years.

Poseidon's assault held Atlas down far more than the world did.

Zeus' attack with the Blade of Olympus in one fell swoop fell every Titan...Creatures the size of a mountain.

Ganondorf is not more powerful than every GoW deity. That's a bullshit statement.

First_Tsurugi06

A man who can nut-shot a cyclops off his feet with a punch sure as hell has enough strength to make a ball and chain look like a restraint device(oh wait).

Yeah it would, but not because Ganon would win in any knid of stomp, which he'd be damn lucky to depending on the God.

ScreamPaste
It'd get locked cause they didn't originate in games :P

But yeah, punching a cyclops off his feet isn't enough to outdo the ball and chain. I dunno why everyone here is ignoring physics. no expression The ball and chain would amplify Link's striking power to the point where it'd probably send a cyclops into space erm

Sin_Volvagia
Aphrodite would own Ganon.

But yeah, punching a cyclops off his feet isn't enough to outdo the ball and chain. I dunno why everyone here is ignoring physics. no expression The ball and chain would amplify Link's striking power to the point where it'd probably send a cyclops into space erm

You're overestimating Link's strength. Link's best strength feats required the Iron Boots and Kratos had better feats without strapping any weights on him.

Sin_Volvagia
DELETE THIS POST.

First_Tsurugi06

Exaclty my point, I'd say we're on the same page there.

We're ignoring them because, beyond your hypocritical comlaints about people "wanking" other characters' strength levels, Kratos still has better feats, as in he actually has feats.

Nemesis X
The Ball and Chain is made of iron and the Gauntlet of Zeus can easily shatter iron. Kratos wins this.

LLLLLink
Pfff...
The GoW gods could have Ganon chained to a wall with the most holy and powerful weapon they could muster plugged in his chest and punch his nuts infinitley and repeatedly and Ganon would just break out, grab their face and body-obliterate the f*** out of them without so much as a sweat.

Ganon>>>>>GoW anything

Nemesis X
Originally posted by LLLLLink
Pfff...
The GoW gods could have Ganon chained to a wall with the most holy and powerful weapon they could muster plugged in his chest and punch his nuts infinitley and repeatedly and Ganon would just break out, grab their face and body-obliterate the f*** out of them without so much as a sweat.

Ganon>>>>>GoW anything

Really? What evidence do you have to support this nonsense?

First_Tsurugi06
Pfff...

Ganon>>>>>GoW anything

This "most holy and powerful weapon they could muster" alone would do to Ganon in one (indirect) attack what takes a thirty plus hour journey for Link. Not assuming they just, you know, blow his head up with their mind/suck him into a pocket dimension/just plain outright overpower him through virtue of greater physical feats/hell, just take his own power with the aforementioned weapon in your given scenario.

That's all just from one GoW God mind you. Ganon's in a league of his own in LoZ, but in GoW he's about two steps too far.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Phanteros
People people. Both characters can rip Dante's nuts off can't we agree on that?

LLLLLink
I'm sorry. It sounded like you were reading an incomplete list of Ganon's full power.

A) Only the Master Sword can defeat Ganon and only Link can weild it.
Any weapon but the Master Sword is sh** to Ganon and can never bring him down.

B) A puny pocket dimension? Ganon just banishes them all to the gap between dimensions. Ganon owns all dimensional warfare, especially since he can escape from any dimensional prison via Triforce of Power.

C)Take Ganon's powers? Ganon takes all of their powers easily. If Ganon was able to strip Zelda of her piece of the Triforce, than soul-raping some dingleberries from GoW is pie. Also, Ganon has cosmic awareness, and infinite range of influence.

I dont think that Ganondorf with the True Force needs to be mentioned.......ever.

Nemesis X
I'm sorry. It sounded like you were reading an incomplete list of Ganon's full power.

B) A puny pocket dimension? Ganon just banishes them all to the gap between dimensions. Ganon owns all dimensional warfare, especially since he can escape from any dimensional prison via Triforce of Power.

C)Take Ganon's powers? Ganon takes all of their powers easily. If Ganon was able to strip Zelda of her piece of the Triforce, than soul-raping some dingleberries from GoW is pie. Also, Ganon has cosmic awareness, and infinite range of influence.

I dont think that Ganondorf with the True Force needs to be mentioned.......ever.

If the Master Sword can only kill him, then the Gods can just imprison him and they're very good at that.

Yeah well I'd like to see Ganon getting out of Hell while Hades tortures him.

So you think just because Ganon takes Triforce out of a bimbo elf, you think he can take powers away from the Gods? rolling on floor laughing

SpadeKing

I wouldn't see the dimensional thing to impressive, most FF characters have spells capable of the same, also he helped Zant out so Zant in turn would help him escape the Twilight realm, which would mean he obviously didn't escape that on his own.

I don't see him stealing a Triangle out of someone else who doesn't possess a triforce power. Different universe, different effects ermm

NemeBro

I dont think that Ganondorf with the True Force needs to be mentioned.......ever. You really need to stop posting. You make real Legend of Zelda fans look bad.

First_Tsurugi06

A) And only the Gods/Godly power can kill an olympian, and the fact of the matter is that everything Ganon's done, one of the Gods has done better, and not just by virtue of sheer scale, even though in the majority, that's the only distinction that makes a difference.

B) As soon as he opens a portal of such big enough to actuall suck in something other than a dying demon in his image that was also his size, I'll take that into account.. Ares had one that sucked a three-hundred foot tall Kratos at an at least equal level of power without much trouble with his bare hands. The only seals Ganon's known to break out of are ones that have weakened in the first place.

C) All of which not even the strongest God had shown, and acted upon. I'll be impressed if he can last half as long as Atlas did when he had his soul literally ripped form his body while being torrented by lightning. "Soul-rape" is a basic by Hades' standards by comparative logic.

Cuz it won't help being that he only ever had it in his possession for moments before his influence splits it apart.

ScreamPaste
The iron boots don't make him strong, Kratos couldn't have done what Link did without the Iron boots either. Simple physics. Light object, even with the strength of say, superman, will be moved by a heavier object in motion. That's not his best feat either. TP Link is arguably stronger than OoT Link who chucked a pillar in excess of a thousand tons. no expression TP Link won a sword lock with Ganon.

Link's strength isn't being over-estimated at all. Link's very strong, and the ball and chain is a weapon that will amplify his striking power to retarded levels.

ArtificialGlory
There are swords in fiction that make the Master Sword and that Sage Sword look like harmless toys.

Perhaps in LoZ the Master Sword is indeed the only sword that can harm Ganon, but to assume that it's the only weapon in all fiction ever that can do it is simply absurd.

Sin_Volvagia
The iron boots don't make him strong, Kratos couldn't have done what Link did without the Iron boots either. Simple physics. Light object, even with the strength of say, superman, will be moved by a heavier object in motion. That's not his best feat either. TP Link is arguably stronger than OoT Link who chucked a pillar in excess of a thousand tons. no expression TP Link won a sword lock with Ganon.

Link's strength isn't being over-estimated at all. Link's very strong, and the ball and chain is a weapon that will amplify his striking power to retarded levels.

I know that. The Iron Boots give weight to Link so that he won't be pushed down so easily and gives him a chance to deal with heavy opponents. Kratos could easily do what Link had done and without Iron Boots.

6Dcv4-K2LkA
1:28-1:41

ScreamPaste
He had his feet planted on the back of her head, he was essentially anchored.

The Goron would have made Kratos move just like it made Link move. It's heavier and was in motion. It's physicly impossible to stop something like that without being anchored. O_o

ArtificialGlory
It's physicly impossible to stop something like that without being anchored. O_o

For Link.

LLLLLink
Originally posted by NemeBro
You really need to stop posting. You make real Legend of Zelda fans look bad.
You. STFU gay noob. You are just hatin'.

The rest of you stop sucking weak god dick. Where the hell did you get the idea that the dimensions Ganon escaped were weakened? Thats just plain made-up BS.

Weapons that make the Master Sword look like a toy, huh? And yet you fail to mention one...
To hell with that weak-ass Sages Sword.

I dont know if you guys realize this (BT), but when Ganon banishes someone to a gap between dimensions, they are held in place by tk and burned to pieces by soul-raping fire and sucked in, not standing over a slow forming hole until they fall.

While I agree on the fact that just because the MS is the only thing in the Zelda games that can defeat Ganon doesnt mean its the only fictional weapon that can, there has been shown no other that has the properties to do so (big powers does not equal Ganon's death). Besides, Ganon is immortal.

Also, I think somebody is forgetting about LTTP.
Triforce>lifting the Earth, Triforce>Dimensions, Triforce>GoW universe.

Phanteros
someone needs a timeout.

Ridley_Prime
Indeed.

ScreamPaste
For anyone.

Ms.Marvel
its physically impossible to lift multi-ton objects with a thought as well im pretty sure..

ScreamPaste
That is not physicly impossible, it doesn't break any of the laws of physics. So nope. no expression

ArtificialGlory
For anyone.

So are you saying that, say, Juggernaut getting hit by a speeding Goron would be moved?

NemeBro
I dont know if you guys realize this (BT), but when Ganon banishes someone to a gap between dimensions, they are held in place by tk and burned to pieces by soul-raping fire and sucked in, not standing over a slow forming hole until they fall. Now you're just lying you ignorant moron.

ScreamPaste
Unless anchored, yes. But isn't his ability somethign along the lines of being unstoppable once he's moving? So if he was moving he'd have infinite momentum and the Goron would bounce off, but Kratos isn't The Juggernaut.

Sin_Volvagia
Besides, Ganon is immortal.

Ganon is clearly dead in Zelda 2. That game is supposed to be last in the timeline.

Nemesis X
The rest of you stop sucking weak god dick. Where the hell did you get the idea that the dimensions Ganon escaped were weakened? Thats just plain made-up BS.

Weapons that make the Master Sword look like a toy, huh? And yet you fail to mention one...
To hell with that weak-ass Sages Sword.

I dont know if you guys realize this (BT), but when Ganon banishes someone to a gap between dimensions, they are held in place by tk and burned to pieces by soul-raping fire and sucked in, not standing over a slow forming hole until they fall.

While I agree on the fact that just because the MS is the only thing in the Zelda games that can defeat Ganon doesnt mean its the only fictional weapon that can, there has been shown no other that has the properties to do so (big powers does not equal Ganon's death). Besides, Ganon is immortal.

Also, I think somebody is forgetting about LTTP.
Triforce>lifting the Earth, Triforce>Dimensions, Triforce>GoW universe.

This coming from the guy who sucks weak elf d**k.Well has it ever been shown that those dimensions are strong? I'm guessing not.

Blades of Olympus >>> Master Sword. Noob.

I may not be into Legend of Zelda as much as the next guy but even I know that is a load of horse crap.

Thank god you're not a Resident Evil fan. You would make us all look real bad.

LLLLLink
HAHAHAHA!!!! BoO>MS?
This ranks up as one of the most ignorant statements made on this site. Go back to 1st grade. If you arent going to make an effort to find out what is canon, than dont bother posting.
Also, the timeline is theoretical BS. It isnt canon. Its seperate.

Btw, I am a RE fan. :]

iChaos
Without evil, The Master Sword would just be -or is- a regular sword.

LLLLLink
That is a lie, my friend.
The MS isnt just offensive. It is perhaps more defensive.

It can: control Time itself, nullify TK, break permanent curses with its presence, deflect spells, choose its wielder, ect.
It is a PIS machine.

Also, the Sword is what decides what is evil and what isnt, not someone else. It has a will of its own, and as far as it's concerned, anyone who isnt Link may be considered evil.

Sin_Volvagia
That is a lie, my friend.
The MS isnt just offensive. It is perhaps more defensive.

It can: control Time itself, nullify TK, break permanent curses with its presence, deflect spells, choose its wielder, ect.
It is a PIS machine.

Also, the Sword is what decides what is evil and what isnt, not someone else. It has a will of its own, and as far as it's concerned, anyone who isnt Link may be considered evil.

Control time? Since when.

Besides, the Blade of Olympus wipes out entire armies and defeated the Titans (one of them would wreck Link and all of Hyrule). The Master Sword has never demonstrated that much power. It couldn't even stop Ganondorf who pales in comparison with Olympian gods.

Ridley_Prime
What the f**k?

LLLLLink
Since OoT. Shiek says, "As long as you hold the Master Sword, you hold Time itself in your hands." - OoT
If you are a splittist (I'm not), then you must believe that the Sword has the power to seal timeline dimensions permanently. It is also immune to the effects of time, as we saw in TP.

It may not pull a Golden Sun and unleash summons, but its overall power is greater than that of other weapons of fiction (imo, naturally). That is, of course, if you can wrap your head around the fact that destruction is not the pinnacle of power. The MS possesses destructive and constructive qualities.

The simple fact is, the BoO cannot defeat Ganon. Why? They lack the properties needed to do so according to Ganon's canon.

First_Tsurugi06
Since OoT. Shiek says, "As long as you hold the Master Sword, you hold Time itself in your hands." - OoT
If you are a splittist (I'm not), then you must believe that the Sword has the power to seal timeline dimensions permanently. It is also immune to the effects of time, as we saw in TP.

It may not pull a Golden Sun and unleash summons, but its overall power is greater than that of other weapons of fiction (imo, naturally). That is, of course, if you can wrap your head around the fact that destruction is not the pinnacle of power. The MS possesses destructive and constructive qualities.

The simple fact is, the BoO cannot defeat Ganon. Why? They lack the properties needed to do so according to Ganon's canon.

That's simple time travel, one requiring too many means, and specifications to act as an actual practical use for it, let alone has it shown such proprerties since then. The BoO's one feat is greater in scale and use than anything the MAster Sword has ever done, and sure as hell is alot more indiscriminate of who or what it can affect. If you're gonna argue cryptic dialogue, take in the fact that Gaia herself (who has a helluvalot more credibility to her name) states that Kratos has the power to control time itself.

It's power is only ever worth using when there's evil to destroy, and even then, ther've been cases where it alone wasn't powerful enough. Where the Master Sword can weaken and require such power ups, the BoO can simply absorb any form from any source. That's how Kratos lost his powers, that's how the Colossus was destroyed for good, that's how Zeus lost the upper hand in thier fight, and that's how it's an ultimately superior weapon. Even Pandora's box is a more useful asset than the Master Sword.

It doesn't take killing to put him down, that much has been shown, and there are at least three different thing the BoO can do to render Ganon or any Zelda character that much more screwed than they ever were in the GoWverse."Weak God" is what Ganon himself at best qualifies as.

Either way, Kratos will still have an easier time smashing Dante's groin than Link will.

iChaos
Then again, Athena said that Gaia was lying as well.

First_Tsurugi06
About helping him to defeat Zeus, BEFORE he even met with the Sisters of Fate.

iChaos
Originally posted by Sin_Volvagia
It couldn't even stop Ganondorf who pales in comparison with Olympian gods.

And ironically, The BoO couldn't stop Zeus.

First_Tsurugi06
It could have, had Athena not stepped in. That speaks more for Zeus' power given how easily it killed Athena.

LLLLLink
Yet again, you guys post useless banter.
Kratos controls time? The Master Sword IS time itself.
If you are reffering to Wind Waker with that "power up" comment, dont. That game destroys all Zelda canon and, in a literal legendist opinion, is a separate universe.

NemeBro, Im starting to think you are visually impaired, because you always seem to ignore what you can clearly see in a cutscene.

You can be a child who is easily impressed by the eye candy if you want, but it doesnt change the fact that the properties of the MS are not present in the BoO, meaning they cant defeat Ganon.

The one feat of the BoO is greater than anything the MS has ever done? MS>>>Ganon. Nuff said.

Maester_yoda
So....The BoO is stronger than the MS because......."It Killed the Final Boss?? Happy Dance

YAY!!!!! Ok so according to that logic, Titus' Caladbolg could beat anyone cause he beat the final boss of the game with it!!!

Facepalm

Phanteros
Ms is time its self? proof. so far your pulling crap out of the ass.
edit also lay off the insults. they make you sound like a 12 year old on the internet raging off of no parent reason.

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Maester_yoda
So....The BoO is stronger than the MS because......."It Killed the Final Boss?? Happy Dance

YAY!!!!! Ok so according to that logic, Titus' Caladbolg could beat anyone cause he beat the final boss of the game with it!!!

Facepalm

You got it backwards; the Blade of Olympus didn't kill Zeus since Athena stepped in the way. The Master Sword, in all of its appearances, was always used to defeat the final boss.

Also, Tidus's Caladbolg is optional and most players never get that sword because of the difficulty to earn it.

I have no idea how you came up with this idea. The only time-control it has is in OoT, which wouldn't be of any use in any Vs. debate. I looked in both Zelda wikis and this was all I found:

"More than mere steel, the Master Sword holds the power to repel those aligned with evil and to banish Twilight. The magic of the Master Sword seems to prevent it from ever being physically damaged. It weathered centuries in the elements as the Temple of Time fell into ruin and eventually collapsed, leaving only the Master Sword and the Pedestal of Time, both seemingly protected from the tear of time, to remain in the Sacred Grove when the Links of Twilight Princess and A Link to the Past would find the blade and wield it in the same manner as their ancestor, the blade's first master, the Hero of Time.

Additionally, the Master Sword sometimes holds the power to unleash a mighty beam to smite enemies. This only works in A Link to the Past, Oracle of Ages, and Oracle of Seasons when Link's health is full. It also seemingly protects it's user from from evil auras, telekinesis, curses, and transformations. After obtaining the Master Sword in Twilight Princess, Link will no longer be involuntarily transformed into his wolf form and Zant does not or more likely cannot use his telekinetic abilities against Link when he confronts him for the final time."

ruQIQsr-3tk
0:40

3fEFd_BiXQg
2:40

If you think the Master Sword is stronger than that, there's nothing I can do to convince you otherwise. You're completely blinded by your own fanboyism.

iChaos
The BoO is powerful, but it isn't the most powerful weapon.

iChaos
It could have, had Athena not stepped in. That speaks more for Zeus' power given how easily it killed Athena.

The first few blows, I mean. If you say it was that strong. Not saying it's weak or anything...

Phanteros
Why are we arguing about this anyway in a JOKE thread? You people take things waaayyyy to seriously.

First_Tsurugi06
If you are reffering to Wind Waker with that "power up" comment, dont. That game destroys all Zelda canon and, in a literal legendist opinion, is a separate universe.

NemeBro, Im starting to think you are visually impaired, because you always seem to ignore what you can clearly see in a cutscene.

You can be a child who is easily impressed by the eye candy if you want, but it doesnt change the fact that the properties of the MS are not present in the BoO, meaning they cant defeat Ganon.

The one feat of the BoO is greater than anything the MS has ever done? MS>>>Ganon. Nuff said.

"Useless Banter" is the entirety of what makes up so much as the implication of the Master Sword being "Time iteself". First of all, Shiek's entire set of dialogue (besides, "Get back, Link..."wink is made up entirely of, as I said, cryptic metaphors up the ying, and if you're gonna argue that, argue how she called it the "Ship in which to traverse the river of time". If that was made to require interpretation, interpret the Master Sword as what it is; the catalyst of the subject in hand, not the subject itself. It's means for acting as such do nothing to aid it in a battle.

And for the record, no, I'm not referring to WW on its own (not much of an excuse there either in all truth), I'm referring to TP, ALTTP, and to a point, even OOT. Each one had the Master Sword powering up by an outside force where its own may not have been sufficient enough. Two glowing orbs sure as hell ain't gonna help it in GoW.

If I wanted to see baseless eye candy, I'd play Kingdom Hearts. Just because the Master Sword doesn't have a comparable combat feat effective enough to it's name by comparison doesn't mean there's a level of subtlty to look towards. PIS can work fine and dandy in their own realms, but in the long run, it rarely counts for more than jack. That's why sh*t holes like Cloud have any feats to their name beyond typical JRPG hyperbole.

And BoO >>> Pandora's Box >>> Olympians/Titans >>> LoZ in general.

Demonic Phoenix
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
What the f**k?

I laughed.

The BoO is powerful, but it isn't the most powerful weapon.

And the Master Sword is? It's the Deus Ex Machina weapon of the Zelda-verse in most cases, or just the most powerful weapon. The BoO in the GoW-verse is its Deus Ex Machina. The BoO is simply shown to do stuff on a larger scale, such as manipulating space.

The first few blows, I mean. If you say it was that strong. Not saying it's weak or anything...

That could attributed to the fact that Zeus himself created the blade using external power sources, or that Kratos drove the full blade into Athena; though Zeus is more powerful than any other god is.

Phanteros
Ms isn't a Deus ex machina seeing as its a explained phenomon. Deus ex machina happens out of the blue or one in a million outcomes.

just to point that out.

iChaos
And the Master Sword is? It's the Deus Ex Machina weapon of the Zelda-verse in most cases, or just the most powerful weapon. The BoO in the GoW-verse is its Deus Ex Machina. The BoO is simply shown to do stuff on a larger scale, such as manipulating space.

That could attributed to the fact that Zeus himself created the blade using external power sources, or that Kratos drove the full blade into Athena; though Zeus is more powerful than any other god is.

"manipulating space" It has never shown to do this. And if you mean that tornado, then I really wouldn't call that "manipulating space". Never said the MS sword was. Okay, the rest of what you said, I agree, I think.

Yeah, I guess you're right about that.

Heh, just imagine if the BoO could take the god's souls.

Demonic Phoenix
"manipulating space" It has never shown to do this. And if you mean that tornado, then I really wouldn't call that "manipulating space". Never said the MS sword was. Okay, the rest of what you said, I agree, I think.

Yeah, I guess you're right about that.

Heh, just imagine if the BoO could take the god's souls.
Fair enough, I jumped the gun with the MS comment.

So the 'tornado' blew the Titans into Tartarus then?

Who knows. Maybe it'll be an ability in 3 >__>.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by Phanteros
Why are we arguing about this anyway in a JOKE thread? You people take things waaayyyy to seriously.
I know right? I've made some joke threads myself that were blown waaaay out of proportion. sad

I laughed.
That was pretty much the intention.

iChaos
Fair enough, I jumped the gun with the MS comment.

So the 'tornado' blew the Titans into Tartarus then?

Who knows. Maybe it'll be an ability in 3 >__>.

No worries.

Zeus did it, obviously. I doubt the tornado put them in Tartarus but who knows?

*shudders*

Demonic Phoenix
No worries.

Zeus did it, obviously. I doubt the tornado put them in Tartarus but who knows?

*shudders*
Well, he used the sword to transport all of them to Tartarus. He plunges the sword into the ground after saying that he banishes them erm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.