Namor vs Daken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place on a heavenly jungle island with birds and monkeys...

Namor freshly out of water to investigate the island spots Daken in a clearing waiting for him with a smile and his claws out.

Namor being cocky decides to accept the challenge.

no going back to water who wins.

The Nuul
Namor punches that brats head off.

galactusischere
Namor 10/10

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by galactusischere
Namor 10/10

10/10 really? seriously? erm be serious. no expression

KingD19
One serious punch from Namor overpowers Daken's fairly moderate healing factor and kills him.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
One punch is all its going to take

vansonbee
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
1/10 for Daken, he might be able to dodge & slash Namor for the win vs. Namor KOing him...

Wild Shadow
what about the pheromones misdirection and daken waiting for namor?

surely that makes a large difference enough not to be 10/10

KingD19
You never specified if Daken set traps or anything. Even if he did, there's basically nothing he can get his hands on that can slow Namor down for more than a few seconds.

As for the pheremones, they may work, but even if they do, Namor is going to be hitting him extremely hard.

Battlehammer
Love how every one forgets the fact Daken can also end this in a single hit...........

redhotrash
Same result as Namor vs Wolverine. Namor winning all day. (amusing to see the fanboys switch from the "1 shot from the claws is all it takes" to "Namor needs 1 punch to end this" based on whether its Wolverine or Daken fighting)

Wild Shadow
i simply give place time location and combatants u guys are suppose to make the scenarios. cool

Battlehammer
Originally posted by redhotrash
Same result as Namor vs Wolverine. Namor winning all day.

and yet Namor tends to always bee on the losing end when he fights wolverine..........

redhotrash
Originally posted by Battlehammer
and yet Namor tends to always bee on the losing end when he fights wolverine..........

Except for all the times he beats him.

namorsubby
Same result as Namor vs Wolverine. Namor winning all day. (amusing to see the fanboys switch from the "1 shot from the claws is all it takes" to "Namor needs 1 punch to end this" based on whether its Wolverine or Daken fighting) you're completely right, but please don't arouse the *ahem*........you know who i'm speaking off

namor knocks his stupid mohawk/ponytail thingy off

Wild Shadow

pretty sure logan has had the better showing then namor. no expression

Battlehammer
Namor been on the winning end one time out of 5 fights.......

one of the fights Namor even stated he would be un able to take on a non mind control wolverine.

another time wolverine dropp namor twice in one fight and namor had help.

Then the other time namor had to be saved........again.

namorsubby
i thought this was daken vs namor.......... no expression

these *ahem* can't go 2 seconds without mentioning wolverine, can they?

Battlehammer
It is but im not gunna let some who be miss informed.

Daken can end this in one shot, has better combat speed, more skilled and can **** with namor senses making next to impossiable to hit. Namor will have no idea what going on.

redhotrash
Namor fights and defeats people like the Hulk, has held his own with Sentry before, and spanks Iron Man almost regularly. Wolverine has a 100+ page debate as to whether he can beat Spider-Man, which btw he cant. People are so quick to dismiss their most recent fight where Wolverine stabs him in the gut and still gets knocked senseless.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by namorsubby

funny seeing as how some one else brought it up first and I was correcting there nonsense.

redhotrash
You are using his pheromones, which essentially is nothing but a plot device to begin with, as proof? Spider-Man overcame them and K.O.ed Daken fairly easily. Really seems mystifying as to why Namor doesnt do the same. And why do you insist on claiming Namor is a slow brick? I'd say he isnt much slower than Daken at all, assuming he is in the first place.

Battlehammer
Namor fights and defeats people like the Hulk, has held his own with Sentry before, and spanks Iron Man almost regularly. Wolverine has a 100+ page debate as to whether he can beat Spider-Man, which btw he cant. People are so quick to dismiss their most recent fight where Wolverine stabs him in the gut and still gets knocked senseless.
Wolverine foguth Hulk more time then Namor has.

Wolverine taken it to countless heavy hitters, beaten herc who recently beat Namor. Has taken it to namor, tiger shark, thing ect.

Wolverine has beaten Spiderman before.

No one forgetting it. You are. Wolverine dropped Namor ass already and then fought his guard, dropped namor again and Nampor had to hitt wolverine from behind while he was desracted, trying to uses that as evidences for your cases is laughable.

namorsubby
It is but im not gunna let some who be miss informed.

Daken can end this in one shot, has better combat speed, more skilled and can **** with namor senses making next to impossiable to hit. Namor will have no idea what going on. lol, so what you're saying is you really believe daken is gonna win?..........this is way worse than i thought.

i've seen spidey beat daken........

Battlehammer
You are using his pheromones, which essentially is nothing but a plot device to begin with, as proof? Spider-Man overcame them and K.O.ed Daken fairly easily.
oh so not we need to ignore Daken powers because you dont like them? please that pathetic.

Spiderman new about the pheramones a head of time unlike namor. Spiderman also was getting owned, he had to rely just on his spidersense to overcome them, something Namor could not due nor could Skar.

Also he eletricuted Daken with a plot device.

Really seems mystifying as to why Namor doesnt do the same.
Becuase Namor does not know of daken pheramones, does not posses spidersense, nor has an eletric cage lying around.........

love you you ignore context of events.

And why do you insist on claiming Namor is a slow brick? I'd say he isnt much slower than Daken at all, assuming he is in the first place.

I not, I said he slower then Daken which becomes a huge problem when daken has pheramone powers, is more skilled and weit for it can end the fight in one hit........

redhotrash
Wolverine has fought Hulk more, yes. Has he ever won? No. Namor regularly beats him. Some people just live Wolverine. Get woken up by their Wolverine alarm clocks, watch 'Wolverine and the X-Men' the cartoon, play with their 15 Wolverine action figures, imagine themselves with Hugh Jackman (in his Wolverine role), then get in their Wolverine pajammas for bed (after which they dream of Wolverine). Is there a more overexposed character? No. Thats partially, if not mostly, why so many people never gave Daken a chance. I think hes a fairly interesting character, but they are so overloaded on Wolverine. Anyway, If Spider-Man, as a class 10, can beat Daken without a ton of effort, I think it'd be odd for Namor not to be able too. Considering hes a class 100+ AND has more fighting experience.

Battlehammer
lol, so what you're saying is you really believe daken is gonna win?..........this is way worse than i thought.

i've seen spidey beat daken........
yes based on his overall abilities, Daken just dropped skar like he was a joke.........

yea and ive seen capt beat namor your point? and there was circumstances

redhotrash
You could argue Storm vs Random Joe with a knife saying the guy can end the fight in 1 shot. Punisher could concievably beat a lot of people with 1 shot. Doesnt mean hes going to.

Battlehammer
Wolverine has fought Hulk more, yes. Has he ever won? No. Namor regularly beats him. partially, if not mostly, why so many people never gave Daken a chance. I think hes a fairly interesting character, but they are so overloaded on Wolverine. Anyway, If Spider-Man, as a class 10, can beat Daken without a ton of effort, I think it'd be odd for Namor not to be able too. Considering hes a class 100+ AND has more fighting experience.

In the water Namor has. Not on land. Yes wolverine has beaten him.

Spiderman is actaully more exposed and it a fact.

Again yoru using faulty abce logic. Spiderman new about the pharemones, Namor does not. Spiderman was getting stomped on, he had to rely souly on his spider sense, namor cant do that, spiderman sued a plot deivces to take Daken out not his punching power.

but keep just repeatedly the same crap and ignore the circumstances and the differences in abilities which allowed spiderman to do what he did that namor does not posses.

Battlehammer
You could argue Storm vs Random Joe with a knife saying the guy can end the fight in 1 shot. Punisher could concievably beat a lot of people with 1 shot. Doesnt mean hes going to.
except that not the same as here.

Daken faster then Namor, more skilled, and has the ability to completely **** with Namor perception and he can end this in one attack.

but yea lets just keep on ignoring thoses facts.

Wild Shadow
Wolverine has fought Hulk more, yes. Has he ever won? No. Namor regularly beats him. Some people just live Wolverine. Get woken up by their Wolverine alarm clocks, watch 'Wolverine and the X-Men' the cartoon, play with their 15 Wolverine action figures, imagine themselves with Hugh Jackman (in his Wolverine role), then get in their Wolverine pajammas for bed (after which they dream of Wolverine). Is there a more overexposed character? No. Thats partially, if not mostly, why so many people never gave Daken a chance. I think hes a fairly interesting character, but they are so overloaded on Wolverine. Anyway, If Spider-Man, as a class 10, can beat Daken without a ton of effort, I think it'd be odd for Namor not to be able too. Considering hes a class 100+ AND has more fighting experience.

pretty sure logan has beaten hulk no expression

also demeaning fellow posters is frowned upon. sad

redhotrash
LOL, Spider-Man uses a plot device? The pheromones ARE a plot device! Its like Reed's prep, Batman's utility belt, and Spider-clones all in one. Next month his pheromones are going blind the Sentry and erode Norman's armor.. Anyway, clearly theres no getting through here, so allow me to arrogantly quote myself, as apparently it proves true for Daken now as well.

"The general trend on this board with Wolverine is as follows.
He beats all bricks because hes designed to do so.
He beats all martial artists because hes trained longer and can heal.
He beats all energy manipulators because he can use stealth and agility.
He beats all telepaths because his skull makes him resistant.
He beats speedsters because he only has to hit them once.
He can beat anyone with below cosmic durability because he has claws.
Essentially, Wolverine only loses to Hulk (sometimes), Silver Surfer, and Superman. And those losses of course are by knockout or bfr, none of them can kill him. "

Battlehammer
lol I dont mind, just show he losing the debate. hell look at his arguements, it faulty abc logic, he ignores circumstances and characters ability and powers.

The Nuul
i thought this was daken vs namor.......... no expression

thumb up

Wild Shadow
why are u being rude and defensive? bash

Battlehammer
LOL, Spider-Man uses a plot device? The pheromones ARE a plot device! Its like Reed's prep, Batman's utility belt, and Spider-clones all in one.

There a power, just becuase you dislike them does not change this. He has the power to screw with people perception, emotion ect.

so sad, you have no arguements asside from insults and scream plot device becuase you dislike a characters powers, becuase it mean they beat some one you like. oh poor baby
laughing

redhotrash
And in the 2+ years or so Ive been on these boards I can count on 1 hand the number of times you hinted that Wolverine MIGHT lose a fight. I grew up with the guy too, he was at one point my favorite X-man. But you really cant live on his high showings. At some point you have to accept his popularity has caused him to be written above his level, which is a nasty habit of a lot of writers. (see Venom stalemating Juggernaut)

Battlehammer

"The general trend on this board with Wolverine is as follows.
He beats all bricks because hes designed to do so.
He beats all martial artists because hes trained longer and can heal.
He beats all energy manipulators because he can use stealth and agility.
He beats all telepaths because his skull makes him resistant.
He beats speedsters because he only has to hit them once.
He can beat anyone with below cosmic durability because he has claws.
Essentially, Wolverine only loses to Hulk (sometimes), Silver Surfer, and Superman. And those losses of course are by knockout or bfr, none of them can kill him. "
I responsed to this crap onces before and you wimp out of answering back.

hahahahahahahaha your so pathetic.

redhotrash
You're response was something along the lines of "I never said he'd beat Superman". And I didnt wimp out, I simply stopped trolling for Wolverine posts and refrained from hitting the refresh button every 45 seconds, which Im about to do right now.

Battlehammer
And in the 2+ years or so Ive been on these boards I can count on 1 hand the number of times you hinted that Wolverine MIGHT lose a fight.
Then you clearly have shitty comprehention.

I grew up with the guy too, he was at one point my favorite X-man. But you really cant live on his high showings. At some point you have to accept his popularity has caused him to be written above his level, which is a nasty habit of a lot of writers. (see Venom stalemating Juggernaut)

Written above his ability? his first apearance he took down wendigo, one of his first minis he took out Ba'al, tiger shark, one of his first cross overs he took on Namor, herc ect..........but yea lets ignore all that shall we.......

Battlehammer
You're response was something along the lines of "I never said he'd beat Superman". And I didnt wimp out, I simply stopped trolling for Wolverine posts and refrained from hitting the refresh button every 45 seconds, which Im about to do right now.

Yes we all know your a troll.

really lets see who I have said beats wolverine thor, superman, wonder woman, sentry, hulk, sabre-tooth, spiderman 6/10 depending on scenerio, ghost rider, emma, jean, cyclopes ect list goes on and on.

Survivor19
Well... Daken i supposedly faster in combat then namor and can screw with his perceptions and such...
Nut Namor can fly and throw something heavy at him. And then tar his head off once he is down.

So, considering character, Daken has majority, but powerset-wise Namor more then has what it takes to win.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Peterlane mk2
Namor held his own against THE SENTRY. He wtf stomps 1000 Daken and Wolverine
sentry the most inconsistnt character.

Nor does it mean becuase you can hang with one characters means you beat another that faulty logic.

Herc punk sentry. Wolverine beaten herc and daken beaten herc so by your logic Daken>Wolverine>Herc>sentry =Namor.

though I have a feeling you may have been poking fun at the other guy.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Survivor19
Well... Daken i supposedly faster in combat then namor and can screw with his perceptions and such...
Nut Namor can fly and throw something heavy at him. And then tar his head off once he is down.

So, considering character, Daken has majority, but powerset-wise Namor more then has what it takes to win.
I agree with this.

namorsubby
who are you guys kiddin......daken gets his head smashed, like with the thing, but worse......because there's no way in hell mr. fantastic is gonna stop namor.lol

Wild Shadow
Daken wins 8/10 ... the reason the trhing was pounding on daken is b/c daken was goading him and wanted the beating he is a masochist.

i see Daken using the pheromones to cause namor to miss and a claw to the heart ends it for namor..

SamZED
Daken definitely wins this. Muramasa claws + peromones. How can anyone argue in Namor's favor?

Also ive just read the previous pages and have to diagree with BH. Spider-man didn't use no plot device to beat Daken. It was his punched that knocked him out, the generator was there but I doubt it did any harm to Daken, I mean Spider-man hit the generator himself and wasn't seriously hurt and he doesn't have a HF unlike. It were definitely the punches that koed Daken, there's nothing wrong with that.

srankmissingnin
who are you guys kiddin......daken gets his head smashed, like with the thing, but worse......because there's no way in hell mr. fantastic is gonna stop namor.lol

So... your argument is that Daken is going to take a fall against Namor to advance some of his mischievous plans? confused

And it was the generator that koed Daken against Spider-man.

Starscream M
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
So... your argument is that Daken is going to take a fall against Namor to advance some of his mischievous plans? confused

And it was the generator that koed Daken against Spider-man. dood you're delusional if you think daken can take Namor

Namor can and will crush daken's skull...its not like his daddy's, he doesn't have adamantium

SamZED

And it was the generator that koed Daken against Spider-man. It was Spider-man slamming him into the ground. Generator couldnt even knock Spider-man out why would it knock out someone with a healing factor?

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by SamZED
^It was Spider-man slamming him into the ground. Generator couldnt even knock Spider-man out why would it knock out someone with a healing factor?

Spider-man didn't smash into and overload it.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Starscream M
dood you're delusional if you think daken can take Namor

Namor can and will crush daken's skull...its not like his daddy's, he doesn't have adamantium

Namor isn't even going to hit him. Daken is going us his pheromones to dance around him like he did Ares and open up his six pack for a one shot win.

Starscream M
Namor isn't even going to hit him. Daken is going us his pheromones to dance around him like he did Ares and open up his six pack for a one shot win. lol at comparing namor to ares

namor could fly out of range of the pheromnes and then just bumrush daken

SamZED
Spider-man didn't smash into and overload it. Most likely it was a combination of both - his attacks and the generator, but mostly his attacks. Generator made little to no difference it was the last punch that knocked Daken out.

srankmissingnin
lol at comparing namor to ares

namor could fly out of range of the pheromnes and then just bumrush daken

But he'd miss him because his pheromones would alter his perception as soon as he got with into range.

StiltmanFTW
Love how every one forgets the fact Daken can also end this in a single hit...........

thumb up

Starscream M
But he'd miss him because his pheromones would alter his perception as soon as he got with into range. his pheromnes are more subtle than that

8packs
Wolverine kills namor, He was built to take out people exactly like him bricks with no MA skill and no healing factor

srankmissingnin
his pheromnes are more subtle than that

They allow him to ninja vanish form top tier MA's while they are staring right at him... wacko

StiltmanFTW
his pheromnes are more subtle than that

facepalm

Starscream M
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
facepalm whats that for?

StiltmanFTW
whats that for?

For you pretending to know what you're talking about.

Namor would miss him and his pheromone power ain't "Basic Knowledge" anyway...

Rage.Of.Olympus
Namor punches his head off.

the ninjak
Namor takes him out. (not ghey)

Trackz
For you pretending to know what you're talking about.

Namor would miss him and his pheromone power ain't "Basic Knowledge" anyway... by now they are, especially to namor who is a part of osborne's cabal, the "they aren't common knowledge" argument was really only for when he first came out, by now he's been on tv several times and everyone knows who he is and his powers, he's fought nearly everyone.

as for the arguement the pheromones would stop a bumrush, that's incorrect, pheromones don't work in the same way a deflecting light and such would work in that it would happen instantly, pheromones take tiem since you are breathing them in,, which is why in some of his fights if you pay attention he is able to dominate as time goes on, since they are breathing more and more of it in, a bumrush where you're barely getting any air in at all would render dakens pheromones harmless

as for the fight itself, Namor should take it more often than not

The Nuul
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

StiltmanFTW

No. Daken cuts his head off.

Originally posted by Trackz
by now they are, especially to namor who is a part of osborne's cabal, the "they aren't common knowledge" argument was really only for when he first came out, by now he's been on tv several times and everyone knows who he is and his powers, he's fought nearly everyone.

Osborn and his HAMMER have no idea about that power.

Survivor19
Even if osborn knew, he wouldn't tell it to Namor anyway.

srankmissingnin
It's not even common knowledge that Deadpool has a healing factor in the Marvel U, its not even close to common knowledge that Daken has pheromone abilities.

namorsubby

Trackz
No. Daken cuts his head off.

Osborn and his HAMMER have no idea about that power. spiderman, wolverine, and just about everyone else he has fought does, and he's fought big heroes, by now it's probably common knowledge in the superhero community. especially the way he's been parading around.

Parmaniac
If pheromones work (what I think) Daken for the majority, if not he still pulls off some wins.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Trackz
spiderman, wolverine, and just about everyone else he has fought does, and he's fought big heroes, by now it's probably common knowledge in the superhero community. especially the way he's been parading around.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

If Osborn and Mr. Fantastic don't know about it then basically no one does...

Bouboumaster
7/10 to Namor

But I would give Wolverine the win.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.