Darth Vader

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rogue Jedi
DARTH VADER, DARK LORD OF THE SITH

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/JUNK/vader.jpg

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
DARTH VADER, DARK LORD OF THE SITH

http://i698.photobucket.com/albums/vv341/jedibeastie2/JUNK/vader.jpg

I find your lack of creativity disturbing no expression

Rogue Jedi
haermm What's to say? Its the ****in Vader!!!!

EvilAngel
Darth Vader..... a Legend among legends. Quite possibly also the one i compare all other Villains to.

I like the picture happy I had it as my desktop background awhile back.

Rogue Jedi
Best villian of all time IMO.

EvilAngel
Probably right.

http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg165/EvilAngelLarxene/badassvader.jpg

NemeBro
Sidious is a better villain than Vader.

Why?

He's actually a villain.

no expression

Hell, I found Grand Moff Tarkin to be a far better villain than Vader, by virtue of the fact that NO ONE liked him after that movie, he is one of the few truly hateable villains.

I do like Vader, but he cannot be the best villain ever, because he is not a villain, he was a confused, and rattled man, shaken by his misdeeds of the past, but never fell completely to the Dark Side, and was able to redeem himself with his death, he is NOT a villain.

Oh, and by the way.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

NemeBro
Funny cause it's true, amirite!?

Rogue Jedi
Nah, the last part.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by NemeBro
Sidious is a better villain than Vader.

Why?

He's actually a villain.

no expression

Hell, I found Grand Moff Tarkin to be a far better villain than Vader, by virtue of the fact that NO ONE liked him after that movie, he is one of the few truly hateable villains.

I do like Vader, but he cannot be the best villain ever, because he is not a villain, he was a confused, and rattled man, shaken by his misdeeds of the past, but never fell completely to the Dark Side, and was able to redeem himself with his death, he is NOT a villain.

Oh, and by the way.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

/Sigh

Villain

1. a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel.
2. a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot.

Darth Vader is a villain.

Perhaps the single most iconic Villain of all time (At the very least in fiction). He's merciless, relentless, intelligent, powerful, intimidating, mysterious etc etc.

Yeah, The emperor is probably more villainous in terms of it's definition, but Vader is still allot better due to his involvement in the plot throughout episodes IV - VI. At least that's how i feel.

Besides, no disrespecting Vader in his own thread you nublett.

Rogue Jedi
nublett? haermm

Scythe
Vader, in the old trilogy is pretty bad ass. He made SW cool, at least for me, not so sure about the new one. His force choke is the best.

Andy McFly
Easily the best movie villain of all time.

ClarkSkywalker
Best villian of all time IMO.

Enough said.

EvilAngel
nublett? haermm

Yep, Nublett

Hewhoknowsall
Some feats:

Destroys an entire room full of medical droids simply by getting angry near the end of ROTS.

Chokes an officer...over a hologram/holocon/whatever when he wasn't even in the same room.

Stands up to ROTS Obi Wan in a duel

Deflects blaster fire from Han Solo using nothing but his gauntlets

etc.

NemeBro
Originally posted by EvilAngel
/Sigh

Villain

1. a cruelly malicious person who is involved in or devoted to wickedness or crime; scoundrel.
2. a character in a play, novel, or the like, who constitutes an important evil agency in the plot.

Darth Vader is a villain.

Perhaps the single most iconic Villain of all time (At the very least in fiction). He's merciless, relentless, intelligent, powerful, intimidating, mysterious etc etc.

Yeah, The emperor is probably more villainous in terms of it's definition, but Vader is still allot better due to his involvement in the plot throughout episodes IV - VI. At least that's how i feel.

Besides, no disrespecting Vader in his own thread you nublett. He's an anti-hero at best, Vader was never able to forget who he once was, and conspired to overthrow the evil Emperor, as seen when attempting to persuade Luke to aid him in doing so, and he redeemed himself at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Merciless? Is that why he totally killed Luke in ESB when he easily could have done so? Vader is far from merciless, and by his own words, Sidious is far more so,"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

Relentless? See above.

Intelligent? Is that why he was so effortlessly manipulated by Sidious? Who as should be noted is far more intelligent than Vader?

Powerful? Granted, but Sidious was even more-so.

Intimidating? Physically, yes, but even Vader feared the wrath of the Emperor, which is why he wanted Luke's aid in defeating him.

Mysterious? Well, he was in IV-VI I guess, but the prequel series kind of took away any mystery to his character, Sidious on the other hand, is still a very mysterious character, at least movie-wise.

Vader may be more involved in the plot, yeah, but that is because he is Sidious' dragon, the villain's right-hand man to get shit done when Sidious himself cannot be bothered to do so himself. By your own suggested criteria for villainy, Sidious comes out on top.

I am not disrespecting Vader, merely pointing out he is not a villain. 131

Quincy
gtfo

EvilAngel

Kk, whatever you say capt'n Musbwight!

Ms.Marvel
He's an anti-hero at best, Vader was never able to forget who he once was, and conspired to overthrow the evil Emperor, as seen when attempting to persuade Luke to aid him in doing so, and he redeemed himself at the end of Return of the Jedi.

Merciless? Is that why he totally killed Luke in ESB when he easily could have done so? Vader is far from merciless, and by his own words, Sidious is far more so,"The Emperor is not as forgiving as I am."

Relentless? See above.

Intelligent? Is that why he was so effortlessly manipulated by Sidious? Who as should be noted is far more intelligent than Vader?

Powerful? Granted, but Sidious was even more-so.

Intimidating? Physically, yes, but even Vader feared the wrath of the Emperor, which is why he wanted Luke's aid in defeating him.

Mysterious? Well, he was in IV-VI I guess, but the prequel series kind of took away any mystery to his character, Sidious on the other hand, is still a very mysterious character, at least movie-wise.

Vader may be more involved in the plot, yeah, but that is because he is Sidious' dragon, the villain's right-hand man to get shit done when Sidious himself cannot be bothered to do so himself. By your own suggested criteria for villainy, Sidious comes out on top.

I am not disrespecting Vader, merely pointing out he is not a villain. 131

you dont understand his motives it seems.

vader wanted luke at his side to overthrow the emperor because he wanted to rule the galaxy. he didnt want to kill him because he was evil. the only reason he didnt kill luke in esb is because he wanted him alive to be his pupil. when he said that there was no conflict within him he was actually telling the truth and didnt have any trace of good in him until the end of rotj. according to lucas vader was completely immersed in the dark side and the ways of the sith up until rotj. just because he knew that what he was doing was wrong didnt mean he didnt want to do it vaders responsible for the murder of thousands and kills his own soldiers if they displease him as seen in esb. hes definitely a villain.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by EvilAngel, in response to Nemebro
Kk, whatever you say capt'n Musbwight!

BruceSkywalker
Vader rulz

Zack Fair
He may not be the #1 villain in the saga, but he is still a bad guy. He had a change of hearts in the end but that doesn't take away from all the evil shit he did before.

You want to parade all over Sidious's dick go to his respect thread.

Meanwhile...

"I find your lack of faith disturbing."

darthchucky
I always loved him. His voice. How he chokes people or force chokes. His breathing. And especially his qoutes:
"It would be honored if you would join us."
The timeless = "I am your father!"
my favorite = "I find your lack of faith disturbing"
I can't name em all. there's so much.

This is a sith we will all love forever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.