S04E10 - Brother's Keeper

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

S_D_J
Official Episode Preview

Samuel learns just how powerful he can become and takes dangerous measures to reach his full potential. Meanwhile, as Tracy begins to lose control of her ability, one of her own comes in harms way. Elsewhere, Sylar continues his battle with Matt.

Brother's Keeper Preview

4WJ_vrr5WvM

Discuss...

S_D_J
So.. Sylar is back... and next to Nathan

the end of Nathan is coming...

once again...

for the 5th time..

I think...

REXXXX
That preview actually seemed quite enticing.

Quincy
So I'm watching this episode tonight.

Mairuzu
on fades

Quincy
durpot

Mairuzu
Now i know why i missed that one episode.

This shit starts at 8 and im still not use to it, i always remember about 10 minutes into the damn show.

Quincy
**** it started at 8?

The Nuul
Blah blah blah......boring EP.

starlock
So much is wrong with this show...even when there are moments i find to be interesting and actually good...they just mess it up with nonsense......thank the maker...Sylar and Matts head games are over.

Mairuzu
seeing your own dead body and finding out you arent you is some creepy 6th day shit

S_D_J
I loved this episode

Finally finding out what the deal with Samuel is really about (even though he himself doesn't know it yet) was rewarding and pretty good I must say... he could potentially be more powerful than Sylar.. it all makes sense

I was weird seeing Mohinder again... even though he still around, I liked what Hiro pulled on him... he's an ass for not want to try help Charlie, but still

the Tracy/Claire bits were funny and entertaining as well

Overall, great episode smile

REXXXX
Agreed.

jayce78
Great episode , Heroes has'nt been this good since the begginning of Season 2. I love we finally see the Samuel connection , at least somewhat. All the bit and pieces ar'nt there yet , but we get the idea. Still don't know what has happened to Sylar? And I think I can figure out how Peter is gonna get all his powers back. Or his original power shall I say.

REXXXX
How do you figure?

Also, fairly sure that Samuel killed his own brother, not Danko.

jayce78
Originally posted by REXXXX
How do you figure?

You mean about the Pete thing right? Well just playing around with the Idea but I think collecting all those powers when he touched Nathan / Sylar unintenionally could have some effects on his system. Mabie? Mabie not? Who knows , just talking crap , how dare you question me . . . .

Yeah , probaly. Would be surprised? Finds out his brother is isolating him and holding him back.

REXXXX
Yeah, I believe that's a popular theory that Peter can get stuff from Sylar... I'm not sure, though. He appeared to be able to choose what he took from Sylar, since they formulated their plan in the third season finale around what Peter took.

Mairuzu
Peter took sylars flying power when he touched fake nathan

REXXXX
Yeah... I wonder. Normally it'd just be 'Tada, took your power' but in this case you have to wonder how he takes one power from a cluster**** of powers.

Mairuzu
Probably just thinks about the power that he's gonna take and wala...

doesn't explain how he accidentally got the deaf womans power tho

S_D_J
maybe because at the time Sylar/Nathan had flying active? confused

though he did have shapeshifting on as well...

To be honest I started not caring about Peter powers anymore since this season, cuz they're full of holes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.