Mister X vs Batgirl (Cassandra Cain)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Who wins?

Battlehammer
Mister X handily he just better in every way. His powers and abilities to read moves is even better then hers.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Battlehammer
Mister X handily he just better in every way. His powers and abilities to read moves is even better then hers. his only advantage is telepathy...which isn't that useful considering how fast she is.

she has all other advantages: better fighter, faster, more agile.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Starscream M
his only advantage is telepathy...which isn't that useful considering how fast she is.

she has all other advantages: better fighter, faster, more agile.
He not just a telepath, his body automatically locks on to the impulses her mind gives off and reflexivly blocks all her attacks, that makes him dam impossiable to hit. Usesfull? It worked on wolverine who faster then bat girl and he was able to speed blizt taskmaster who bat girl is deff not faster then.

Better fighter doubtful he supsoes to have master every martial art on the planet and some from space. She not faster or more agile, thats a bunch of crap, you made up.

Prep-Man
Batgirl beat Karate Kid. She'd beat X.

Battlehammer
when did she beat KK? I like to see this.

Prep-Man
I'm just kidding! laughing

Starscream M
He not just a telepath, his body automatically locks on to the impulses her mind gives off and reflexivly blocks all her attacks, that makes him dam impossiable to hit. Usesfull? It worked on wolverine who faster then bat girl and he was able to speed blizt taskmaster who bat girl is deff not faster then.

Better fighter doubtful he supsoes to have master every martial art on the planet and some from space. She not faster or more agile, thats a bunch of crap, you made up. I like how you not only bs, but outright lie now

his body doesn't automatically lock on to impulses her mind gives off...what in the hell are you smoking?

he reads minds...if he read impulses, then logan going berserker wouldn't have beaten him

also, wolverine is not faster than batgirl.

it doesn't matter how many MAs you know, its how good you are at them. and batgirl was as good if not better than batman.

Battlehammer
This is possibley the best bullet deflecting feat of any at there levels.

Starscream M
when did she beat KK? I like to see this. batman held his own against KK, and batgirl has done well against batman

thanos-prime
Ill go with batgirl slight majority

Prep-Man
batman held his own against KK, and batgirl has done well against batman

Correction. Batman practically lost to a mind controlled Val, who thought he was TRIDENT. If it were not for Black Lightning, Batman would be dead before RIP. laughing

BTW, Val also just woke up from a coma.

Battlehammer
I like how you not only bs, but outright lie now

his body doesn't automatically lock on to impulses her mind gives off...what in the hell are you smoking?

do you enjoy looking ignorant?

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4162/tbolts13613.th.jpg

http://img199.imageshack.us/img199/7458/thunderbolts132011.th.jpg

http://img7.imageshack.us/img7/1446/thunderbolts132012.th.jpg

also, wolverine is not faster than batgirl.
He most certainly is.

He superhuman

it doesn't matter how many MAs you know, its how good you are at them. and batgirl was as good if not better than batman.

Mister X has stomp on A class fighters like they were jokes, he shown no lack of skill

Starscream M
do you enjoy looking ignorant?

http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/4162/tbolts13613.th.jpg brainwaves does not equal impulses

Starscream M

Mister X has stomp on A class fighters like they were jokes, he shown no lack of skill like who?

Prep-Man
Not Iron Fist. wink

Battlehammer
brainwaves does not equal impulses
it the same dam thing. His body automatically blocks any attack his opponent makes, becuase it locked on to brain wave/impulses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Not Iron Fist. wink
that was pis and ignored the entire arc. What a shocker though that a writer comes on for one issue and completely ignores how the character powers have been represented.

I met almost no one who did not agree that was bullshit.

Battlehammer
like who?
Task Master

Starscream M
it the same dam thing. His body automatically blocks any attack his opponent makes, becuase it locked on to brain wave/impulses. so then why couldnt it lock to berserker wolverine? berserker wolverine still has brainwaves ya know. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
Task Master taskmaster, the same jobber who often loses badly to others...

he's not an a-lister

try again

Battlehammer
so then why couldnt it lock to berserker wolverine? berserker wolverine still has brainwaves ya know. roll eyes (sarcastic)
I dont know they never explained it. It could have been due to disruption for a second when his brain alter to berserker mood and began firering loads faster.

You can roll your eye all you want, his power has been described that way repeatedly in thunder bolts as I have posted it. No amount of ignorance on your account changes this/

Battlehammer
taskmaster, the same jobber who often loses badly to others...

he's not an a-lister

try again
He mostt certainly an A list fighter he beaten on top guys.

Wolverine as well, heat utterly punk black widow ect.

love how I am the only one bringing prove to the table as you ignore evidences.

Starscream M
I dont know that's all I needed to hear.

anyways, even if he reads impulses, it won't help him against someone who is faster than he is. he can't react regardless. I would bet on Batgirl beating him for the majority.

Starscream M
He mostt certainly an A list fighter he beaten on top guys.

Wolverine as well, heat utterly punk black widow ect.

love how I am the only one bringing prove to the table as you ignore evidences. taskmaster was humiliated by moonknight...a b-lister himself who isn't even that skilled

iceman24567
Cass is better in MA X was stomped hard by Danny when he couldn't use his abilities. If Cass can counter his powers she wins if she can't she more than likely loses.

Battlehammer
Originally posted by iceman24567
Cass is better in MA X was stomped hard by Danny when he couldn't use his abilities. If Cass can counter his powers she wins if she can't she more than likely loses.
you do realies that went against his stated and shown power through out th arc.........or did you just read that one fight as your entire knowledge on mister X?

Battlehammer
that's all I needed to hear.

anyways, even if he reads impulses, it won't help him against someone who is faster than he is. he can't react regardless. I would bet on Batgirl beating him for the majority.

But she not faster then him, did you ignore all my scans....and the fact he was easily able to kill up with wolverine

He can react though.......your ignorance is quite strong.

iceman24567
you do realies that went against his stated and shown power through out th arc.........or did you just read that one fight as your entire knowledge on mister X? Obviously writers choose what his powers are when they write him it always seems a little different and yes that one fight is all the knowledge i have on X no expression

Battlehammer
Obviously writers choose what his powers are when they write him it always seems a little different and yes that one fight is all the knowledge i have on X no expression
dude read my scans......his powers were shown and stated repeatedly. They were completely ignored and provided incorrectly through out that issue......it call pis my friend......hell he shown repeatedly he could lock on too two target through out the thunder bolt arc, but majically in that issue it was ignored (what a shocker the writer never read anything on the character).

iceman24567
dude read my scans......his powers were shown and stated repeatedly. They were completely ignored and provided incorrectly through out that issue......it call pis my friend......hell he shown repeatedly he could lock on too two target through out the thunder bolt arc, but majically in that issue it was ignored (what a shocker the writer never read anything on the character). I read everything my statement stands

Battlehammer
I read everything my statement stands
No it doesent. One example of it being ignored now out does his entire consistent history? really how wonderfully ignorant.

iceman24567
No it doesent. One example of it being ignored now out does his entire consistent history? really how wonderfully ignorant. Nice because i disagree with your close minded views I'm ignorant terrific keep insulting me wink

Battlehammer
Nice because i disagree with your close minded views I'm ignorant terrific keep insulting me wink
No becuase your ignorant is why I am calling you ignorant.

One example by an author who clearly had little knowledge on mister x ignoring and contradicting his entire history is better evidence then his entire history.......do you know how dumb that sounds?

so according to you 1 issue>20 plus?

iceman24567
No becuaseyour ignorant.

One example by an author who clearly had little knowledge on mister x ignoring and contradicting his entire history is better evidence then his entire history.......do you know how dumb that sounds? Nah you obviously are the ignorant one still insulting people because they disagree with you. So his abilities haven't been altered since his first appearance? By all means he should have still been able to counter Wolverines berserker mode yet he didn't erm. Your hard on for Wolverine foes make me sick and your insults just prove how much of a ******* you are no expression

Lord Feron
Mister X murders Batgirl.

The Pict
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Mister X murders Batgirl.

Not really.

He wins but she gives him a hard time IMO. She has much better feats too. Observers even thought she was meta-human due to the things she can do.

But I put telepathy over body reading.

Battlehammer
Nah you obviously are the ignorant one still insulting people because they disagree with you. So his abilities haven't been altered since his first appearance? By all means he should have still been able to counter Wolverines berserker mode yet he didn't erm. Your hard on for Wolverine foes make me sick and your insults just prove how much of a ******* you are no expression

I am stateing a fact you are ignorant. Your trying to take one event of PIS as evidence over his entire history......it pathetic is what it is...........

Wolverine berserker mode would still have counter his ability, becuase it complete alter mind and brain patterns as shown numerous times, this could easily desrupt such an ability as X who had never experienced such an event which is why Wolverine stated it as a one trick pony, that it be uneffective the next time he tried it.

iceman24567
I am stateing a fact you are ignorant. Your trying to take one event of PIS as evidence over his entire history......it pathetic is what it is...........

Wolverine berserker mode would still have counter his ability, becuase it complete alter mind and brain patterns as shown numerous times, this could easily desrupt such an ability as X who had never experienced such an event which is why Wolverine stated it as a one trick pony, that it be uneffective the next time he tried it. No because your brain still has to tell your body what to do even in berserker mode your attempt at making another Wolverine foe invincible is beyond pathetic.

Battlehammer
No because your brain still has to tell your body what to do even in berserker mode your attempt at making another Wolverine foe invincible is beyond pathetic.
No you dont get it, his brain waves alter which could disrupt mister x lock on his mind, however as wolverine said it was a one trick poney. X would train against such attack working again.

No your attempt to try and uses PIS issue which contradict mister x entire history as evidence for bat girl being able to win is what pathetic.

Mister X is not invincible by any means, however he top dog of streets, his powers make his closes to un hittable, at these levels. His body automatically blocks, dodges every attack thrown. While also be able to read his opponent mind and know there moves several steps a head.

people like bat girl, capt ect. should stand little chance of taking majority from him. You need to have certain big advantage like wolverine damage soak, spidermans overall abiltiies/webbing

iceman24567
No you dont get it, his brain waves alter which could disrupt mister x lock on his mind, however as wolverine said it was a one trick poney. X would train against such attack working again.

No your attempt to try and uses PIS issue which contradict mister x entire history as evidence for bat girl being able to win is what pathetic.

Mister X is not invincible by any means, however he top dog of streets, his powers make his closes to un hittable, at these levels. His body automatically blocks, dodges every attack thrown. While also be able to read his opponent mind and know there moves several steps a head.

people like bat girl, capt ect. should stand little chance of taking majority from him. You need to have certain big advantage like wolverine damage soak, spidermans overall abiltiies/webbing His entire history all of his couple appearances? How many issues did he appear in prior to getting pimped by Iron Fist? He doesn't really have a history so I'm taking all his appearances into account you seem to be ignoring what you don't like which i can understand because you are a really stubborn person.

khazra
First off...Iron fist is bordering on top tier now. He's pretty imcomparable to anyone street. He'd take the batfamily all at the same time.

Mister X has everything to win this. Id give him a slight majority, going up to a large one as he accumulates more feats.

Oh & tasky has taken down 3 class 50s at the same time, he's A-list. He's just out for money, MK's damage soak shocked him & he lost cause of it.

chilled monkey
taskmaster was humiliated by moonknight...a b-lister himself who isn't even that skilled

I think the fact Moonknight rammed him with a jet may have had something to do with that.

Aries_04

people like bat girl, capt ect. should stand little chance of taking majority from him. You need to have certain big advantage like wolverine damage soak, spidermans overall abiltiies/webbing

I agree

Battlehammer
His entire history all of his couple appearances? How many issues did he appear in prior to getting pimped by Iron Fist? He doesn't really have a history so I'm taking all his appearances into account you seem to be ignoring what you don't like which i can understand because you are a really stubborn person.
I really stubborn? Funny you say this given the fact I am bising my oppinion on the vast majority of his showings and your basing your opinion on a single showing which contradicted things stat numerous times through out the arc.

Here some thing you may wish to read up on before speaking. Mister X has shown and had his powers stated numbers of times through out the arc. The one issue were they are ignored is the one issue were reember takes over for a single issue. So we are going to take that one issue from a random and shitty author over the numerous times he powers have been displayed and stated on pannel? Yea that makes senses.....clearly I am the stubborn one....... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.