Lou Dobss resigns

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gadabout
WTF....it's been a while since I last watched his (or any )show. Did he just take it too far or has CNN become to biased?

Bicnarok
Never heard of him.

The Dark Cloud
Originally posted by Gadabout
Did he just take it too far or has CNN become to biased?

All television news outlets are extremely biased. Dobbs was one of the better ones. Don't know what's up here.

Darth Jello
I think the "attempted assassination" hype was the last straw. For those who haven't heard, Dobbs lives in hunting country where misfires into residential housing is very common. He claimed that an illegal immigrant activist who didn't like him tried to shoot his wife and began to actively promote it as news and fact. The FBI took one look at the shell, determined that it was fired from non-lethal range and that it was shot from a hunting rifle and that this happened like 100 times a year during the season where he lives. Yet he continued to run with the story to buy himself and his bullshit sympathy. It was almost as pathetic as when Morton Downey Jr. tried to increase his ratings by drawing a swastika (backwards) in a mirror on his forehead in his handwriting and claiming he was attacked by neo-nazis.

WickedDynamite
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I would watch CNN is now gone. sad

Another reason to hate left wing bully media. They antagonize the right and then hate the independents (rightwing are fools too) because we don't suck their bullshit politics!

Burn in hell CNN.

BackFire
Lou Dobbs, another 'independent' who happens to look, sound and act just like a republican.

From what I hear he asked to leave, he wasn't forced out, despite being consistently low in ratings.

I won't be surprised if/when he goes to Fox to join his ex cnn buddy, Glenn Beck.

King Kandy
Originally posted by WickedDynamite
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only reason I would watch CNN is now gone. sad

Another reason to hate left wing bully media. They antagonize the right and then hate the independents (rightwing are fools too) because we don't suck their bullshit politics!

Burn in hell CNN.
lol CNN is not left wing at all. It's quite moderate if not conservative. Probably the only real left wing mainstream news is MSNBC, and that's only by american standards.

Darth Jello
Being paid $8 million to not do your job. Great work if you can find it. Suddenly Dobbs has a better career than Marilyn Manson did ten years ago.

WickedDynamite
I loved how Lou owned those crooks of ACORN and pwned those idiots of MECHA and LA RAZA on his show.

8 mil is not bad...well at least that idiot of Rick Sancho or maybe that ass kissing Obama fanboy of Jack Cafferty will finally have Lou's former time slot.

BackFire
They announced that John King is going to take over.

PENIS-ENVY
2wsxcde3

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.