3D movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
I heard movies look amazing in 3D whats your take on this ?? also jim carries A christmas carol is in 3D

MildPossession
Viewing them on DVD in your own home is rubbish for the most part unless you are lucky enough to afford an almost cinema size screen, 3D is not a trend I like, a trend that causes headaches for me.

I am though waiting for the new type of 3D coming out from Cameron for Avatar, suppose to be amazing and nothing like the ordinary 3D. You can go to the Avatar topic to talk about more on this film. And no headaches according to the creators of it.

K.Diddy
I hate 3d, I got journey to the centre of the earth in 3d, The stupid glasses gave me a headache,never buying another dvd in 3d

MildPossession
^ The only thing that looked good on 3D in that film was some woodlice in the film, the feelers came right out of the screen. Ended up watching it in 2D though. Headache for me too.

ADarksideJedi
They do but I wish not all movies were in 3D it gets kind of annoying after awhile and the stupid glasses does not stay on me very well.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by MildPossession
^ The only thing that looked good on 3D in that film was some woodlice in the film, the feelers came right out of the screen. Ended up watching it in 2D though. Headache for me too.

Yeah,that part was effective,there was another scene with birds flying around that was quite good as well,but all in all,Watching 3d is uncomfortable, The only movie I have enjoyed in 3D was Avatar at the cinema

Kazenji
Its just a fad to get people to pay for more for a movie its happen before and and went and its return and mostly be gone again.

ADarksideJedi
I hope it ends soon.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
I hope it ends soon.

ADarksideJedi
are you argeeing with me Diddy?

K.Diddy
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
are you argeeing with me Diddy?

Yes

ADarksideJedi
oh ok I was not sure.

chomperx9
i think its to soon to upgrade to 3D untill there is more media and devices compatible with it. pluse wait a couple years for the prices to drop on them.

T.M
3D is pointless. I hope the fad ends soon.

I have only seen 2 movies in 3D, Clash of the Titans which was rubbish, and Avatar which looked amazing but after seeing it in HD on Blu Ray I cant say I would have thought any less of it if I had saw it in 2D in cinemas.

ADarksideJedi
I also think some movies should be 3D but others not.

residentevil1
Resident Evil: Afterlife is an upcoming 3D science fiction action horror film written and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson, and starring Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Wentworth Miller, Kim Coates, Spencer Locke, Boris Kodjoe and Shawn Roberts.

It is the fourth installment in a series of film adaptations based on Capcom's survival horror video game series Resident Evil.

Lawrencemin
3D is very good

ADarksideJedi
I heard that the tv that has 3D in it has very bad side efforts and is not worth buying.

coolmovies
3D TV sales to hit 100,000 in a year

Link
http://www.broadcastnow.co.uk/technology/britain-on-course-for-100000-3d-sets-sold-in-a-year/5021625.article

jackdone
Movies are quit good to see in 3D. I also like to see the movies. I have seen a 3D movies which are Avatar, Coraline,Beowulf and other. 3D stands for the three dimensional.

coolmovies
For the next genration 3d tv you dont need to wear glasses !!

T.M
Still gonna suck.

coolmovies
Originally posted by T.M
Still gonna suck.

Thats what you said about blu ray big grin

T.M
I think I said that Blu Ray was to expensive which it was. I don't think I ever said that Blu Ray sucked.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by coolmovies
Thats what you said about blu ray big grin

erm Blu Ray isn't that good,I dont think the slightly better picture is worth the extra money

maximus395
Depends on the movie but on the whole id agree, most films are better in 3D

coolmovies
By 2020 everything will be in 3D

MildPossession
Kill me when that day comes.

coolmovies

am not a fan myself but not every film looks great in 3D

Wolfie
I see movies in 3D whenever it's available, but it's never a big deal for me. Since my HDTV and Blu-ray player are only a little more than a year old, I'm not upgrading to 3D equipment.

That's not to mention that I have my TV set up in the corner. It isn't comfortable to sit directly in front of my TV to watch a movie in 3D.
Originally posted by T.M
3D is pointless. I hope the fad ends soon.

I have only seen 2 movies in 3D, Clash of the Titans which was rubbish, and Avatar which looked amazing but after seeing it in HD on Blu Ray I cant say I would have thought any less of it if I had saw it in 2D in cinemas.
I've seen Avatar, Monsters vs. Aliens, Tron: Legacy, Saw 3D, and the Toy Story double feature in 3D.

I hear people say a lot, especially about Avatar, "Seeing this movie in 2D is pointless. It's only good in 3D." If that's the case, maybe it wasn't that good of a movie after all.

syedmuddassar
Hi sir,
Thanks for shearing this nice topic. I am new in this forum i am searching shahrukh khan Hindi movie 2011. Please tel me how i do this?

ADarksideJedi
Viewing them on DVD in your own home is rubbish for the most part unless you are lucky enough to afford an almost cinema size screen, 3D is not a trend I like, a trend that causes headaches for me.

I am though waiting for the new type of 3D coming out from Cameron for Avatar, suppose to be amazing and nothing like the ordinary 3D. You can go to the Avatar topic to talk about more on this film. And no headaches according to the creators of it.

I argee it is better off just to see those movies at the threathers then watch them in 3D at home.

The Nuul
Originally posted by coolmovies
By 2020 everything will be in 3D Originally posted by MildPossession

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.