Pyron runs the ULTIMATE Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Frisky Dingo
Have't been around N a long time so I D-sided 2 come back with this thread. Pyron VS this-

1. Bishamon

2. Victor

3. Talbain & D. Talbain

4. S.Gouki

5. S.Bison

6. Gill

7. DS3 Demetri

8. Jedah

9. Complete Morrigan

10. Belail

4 the 1st 6 matches, Pyron must remain N his N-game form. Can he do it?

Overdose
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
Have't been around N a long time so I D-sided 2 come back with this thread. Pyron VS this-

1. Bishamon

2. Victor

3. Talbain & D. Talbain

4. S.Gouki

5. S.Bison

6. Gill

7. DS3 Demetri

8. Jedah

9. Complete Morrigan

10. Belail

4 the 1st 6 matches, Pyron must remain N his N-game form. Can he do it? Been awhile...anyway.

1.Win

2.Win

3.win

4.?, never actually seen Akuma at full power...

5.Win

6.?, never actually seen Gill at full power...

7. Kinda leanin' towards Demetri. Pyron+Demetri VS Pyron is what it seems like but cuz I've never actually seen the DS3 Demetri in action I can't really be too sure.

8.?, never actually seen Pyron or Jedah at full power. Here is a little fact though, the human body has more energy inside than a star, did not, know that. Seen it on SCI. No wonder why Jedah seems so bent on absorbin' livin' creatures.

9. ?, never actually seen Pyron or Morrigan at full power.

10. Belail can kill Jedah way too easy for me to even think Pyron stands a chance. I really don't know how Pyron would get hurt seeins' how his true form is invisible energy but Belail could BFR him. Then again, Belail would have to open one big ass rift. I could give a better answer if Belail was more like Jedah and could kill cats wit out even bein, in the same dimension, meanin' if you were the size of the whole damn universe he could still steal your soul all the way from the Majigen or Makai but I don't think Belail could do that. Belail has no set power level so I can't really say, but Im leanin' towards the king of Darkness.

Frisky Dingo
I no U'R going 2 down play this but Jedah's prescnce alone, with out trying at all N a weak state, MISPLACED entire worlds and he was even strong enuff 2 eat the powers of 2 dimensions at 1 time, almost. He was and probably still is on the verge of clearing out the whole multiverse to make room 4 the Majigen. No 1 else will say it but I think Jedah is 1 of the all time strongest. How can Pyron kill Jedah? How can anyone kill Jedah? You said it yourself that he was immortal and is the antichrist of DS and it's a proven fact that he can come back from nothing off of sheer will. What will Pyron do against that?

NemeBro
Two things.

I demand proof the human body possesses more energy inside of it than a star. Because I call bullshit.

Dingo, where the hell do you get your information?

ScreamPaste
This is physicly impossible. no expression

NemeBro
Yes, I am well aware of that, hence why I demanded proof.

ScreamPaste
I know. I'm just sidin' with ya on that one. If the human body actually contained that kind of energy at our size, we'd burn so hot we'd vaporise the planet.

NemeBro
Not to mention if we possessed that much energy, our stamina would be virtually infinite, as would our other attributes I would hope.

Overdose
Originally posted by NemeBro
Two things.

I demand proof the human body possesses more energy inside of it than a star. Because I call bullshit.

Dingo, where the hell do you get your information? Some show on the science channel called the universe. they also say a cup cake has more energy than a stick of dynamite. cuz of what certain objects are made of they cannot efficiently release or use large amounts of energy. that's what the hell the program said, not me. so before you jump down my phuckin' throat, just chill. google it or somthin'.

Overdose
Originally posted by Frisky Dingo
I no U'R going 2 down play this but Jedah's prescnce alone, with out trying at all N a weak state, MISPLACED entire worlds and he was even strong enuff 2 eat the powers of 2 dimensions at 1 time, almost. He was and probably still is on the verge of clearing out the whole multiverse to make room 4 the Majigen. No 1 else will say it but I think Jedah is 1 of the all time strongest. How can Pyron kill Jedah? How can anyone kill Jedah? You said it yourself that he was immortal and is the antichrist of DS and it's a proven fact that he can come back from nothing off of sheer will. What will Pyron do against that? I can't believe I never responded to this crap...no offense.

1. Jedah did in-fact warp the multiverse but he was NEVER even close to absorbin' 2 dimensions at once. He failed miserably.

2. Jedah is still goin' thru wit his plans to redo existence for sure but we have no idea how long it will take. Could take 1000 years and that really aint a big deal considering that the known size of Makai is only galaxy sized according to Pyron. Then again, what really counts are the trillions of souls and not Makai's actual size, still, could take Jedah forever.

3. I respect your opinion of Jedah but I do not agree.

4. How can Jedah kill Pyron? Pyron can't be seen, touched, heard, or sensed unless he wants to be. He's like the Death Force in Final Destination, he just controls the shit that goes on in the universe. Jedah's only chance is to absorb Pyron's soul or BFR him and we don't know Pyron's limits so we can't assume that Jedah is strong enough to do so.

5. Jedah is immortal and it is also stated that Jedah can arrange his own Resurrection and doesn't have to wait 100 yrs. But Pyron has been stated to be immortal as well numerous times. He is even listed as bein' The King Of The Universe who is a supreme, immortal, shapeless spirit. They both seem equally immortal.

Honestly, these 2 are nothin to a fully powered Morrigan who is stated to be nigh-omnipotent in her back story in the UDON comic, which is canon and simply retells the same story about Morrigan as the OG DS does, just in more detail. And if you don't think it says that, I can post scans. Although I think omnipotence is hyperbole in every sense of the word, it gets the point across in a DS VS DS fight. No one can phuck wit Morrigan.

Ms.Marvel
its a video game people. no expression

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
its a video game people. no expression

You forget that this is the Game Versus forum. It gets serious here.

ScreamPaste
I'd say it gets moar mock serious. 99% of our trash talk/bickering is confined to the realm of single thread dick-waving. Mine is anyway. I'd still invite 90% of this forum to a barbeque. big grin

As per this thread, don't know enough about the DS verse to make an accurate call, but I think it's lookin' good for PYron from what's been said.

Overdose
Honestly, I think he really goes down at Demitri, he would tie against Jedah and would most likely get stomped by Morrigan, she would literally vaporize Makai on mistake. As an infant, she was in the same class as Jedah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.