Living Tribunal vs Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hewhoknowsall
Living Tribunal

vs

Thanos w/IG
Mxy
MJJ
Abraxas
Multi Eternity
Multi Death
Multi Oblivion
Multi Infinity
FP Galactus
All Celestials
All Watchers
White Crown Phoenix

Can this team take the LT down?

golem370
If they are threating the Multi-Verse He should be able to

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Living Tribunal

vs

Thanos w/IG
Mxy
MJJ
Abraxas
Multi Eternity
Multi Death
Multi Oblivion
Multi Infinity
FP Galactus
All Celestials
All Watchers
White Crown Phoenix

Can this team take the LT down?
Yes Because of all the Multi's who are multiversal. if tribunal kille them he kills the marvel multiverse, and he inturn would have no purpose so he would die

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by golem370
If they are threating the Multi-Verse He should be able to the multi absrtacts ARE the multiverse

CortSether
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Yes Because of all the Multi's who are multiversal. if tribunal kille them he kills the marvel multiverse, and he inturn would have no purpose so he would die

I don't think TOAA would let LT die.

golem370
Who said he had to kill them

galactusischere
LT goes down HARD.
Oblivion, Abraxas, MJJ and Mxy would give him a run for his money when they team up.
Adding the multi-abstracts, IG, Celestials, watchers, Phoeix, Galactus and UN is massivly overkill

Omega Vision
I know the IG doesn't = the LT's power but it was close enough that the LT was worried about taking on Adam Warlock for fear that their battle would destroy all of reality (IIRC) so I think that just Mxy and Thanos w/IG would be a challenge for the LT.
Team Stomps (most likely)

Badabing
This type of thread never gets resolved and usually degrades into bashing. This also appears to be very one sided. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.