War Hulk vs World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
Pure h/h who wins?

Survivor19
One that stopped Juggernaut. )))

quanchi112
I myself favor WW Hulk.

galactusischere
WWH should win this.

guy222
War

Omega Vision
War Hulk beat Juggernaut didn't he? Now I know there were other factors but he was able to stop Juggernaut where WW Hulk had serious trouble standing up to him and only won because of external interference.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Omega Vision
War Hulk beat Juggernaut didn't he? Now I know there were other factors but he was able to stop Juggernaut where WW Hulk had serious trouble standing up to him and only won because of external interference.

War Hulk had weaponry when he beat Juggernaut, in this he doesn't

Knowsbleed33
War Hulk.

guy222
Agreed

KK the Great
FotM Hulk loses here, I think.

galactusischere
War hulk as in horseman of Apocalypse right?

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
War Hulk.

If WWH would win though, it would be further tangible evidence that yes, Cain Marko is as strong as he wants to be.

He had the better of WWH pretty clearly.

Knowsbleed33
Either that or WWH is not nearly as impressive as people make him out to be.

iceman24567
War Hulk and yes WWH wasn't nearly as impressive as some think

CosmicComet
My take is the preferable one though. As a Juggernaut fan I'm sure you'll agree.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
War Hulk and yes WWH wasn't nearly as impressive as some think How aren't they impressive? One actually stopped Juggernaut's forward momentum and proceeded to stomp him. The other went on a rampage while giving marvel earth time to prep against him. He outsmarted the one character who would have beaten him, Strange.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by CosmicComet
My take is the preferable one though. As a Juggernaut fan I'm sure you'll agree.

Not really when you consider War Hulk was created specfically to give Hulk a definitive win over the Juggernaut.

CosmicComet
^He was saying War Hulk would win and that WWH isn't as impressive as people make him out to be. Not both.

CosmicComet
Not really when you consider War Hulk was created specfically to give Hulk a definitive win over the Juggernaut.

I don't really see how that take is preferable. Let me ask, do you feel that the Juggernaut that fought WWH would lose to War Hulk as well?
What about from 8th day? (I feel those two instances would be fairly close as they were both just instances of Cain being focused)

Anyway, if you feel Juggs from those two instances would still lose to War Hulk as well, then that has to be pretty depressing. That would mean only Trion Juggernaut could beat War Hulk.

Anyway, in the Juggs respect thread you said WWH was the strongest incarnation to date. You changed your mind I guess.

Knowsbleed33
I said he was arguably the strongest. I've always felt War was, but I've been in too many arguments about that that I just say he was arguably the strongest.

Regardless, the Juggernaut that fought War is the same one that fought WWH.

CosmicComet
And 8th day? How do you think he'd fare?

Knowsbleed33
He'd wreck both Hulks.

CosmicComet
Wonderful.

h1a8
Well it is proven on panel that War Hulk became stronger than WWH since he stopped Juggs and WWH didn't. The initial War Hulk was weaker than WWH but after he amped to the level to stop Juggs he became stronger than WWH.

So War Hulk wins.

psycho gundam
you must have missed the last issue of world war hulk.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by h1a8
Well it is proven on panel that War Hulk became stronger than WWH since he stopped Juggs and WWH didn't. The initial War Hulk was weaker than WWH but after he amped to the level to stop Juggs he became stronger than WWH.

So War Hulk wins.

I don't think it was strength that allowed War Hulk to stop Juggernaut.

Mshinu
War Hulk

Mindless Hulk would beat both tho imo

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
How aren't they impressive? One actually stopped Juggernaut's forward momentum and proceeded to stomp him. The other went on a rampage while giving marvel earth time to prep against him. He outsmarted the one character who would have beaten him, Strange.
He wasn't talking about War Hulk, just WWH. And World War Hulk fought watered down heroes who demonstrated an immense amount of stupidity. His greatest power was PIS.

Master Court
WWHulk would kill War Hulk.

Stopping Juggernaut is not a measuring stick. It was the energy around War Hulk that let him stop Juggernaut. Besides that, War Hulk was kinda not impressive. He didn't have Juggernaut anywhere any other Hulk couldn't have got him to, except stopping him. Hulk's had Juggernaut on the ground before. He's had him on the ropes before. As far as you can get Cain on the ropes. You can't go much further when you're fighting a guy that can't be killed or KO'd. WWHulk went ahead and beat everyone up. PIS or not, they made it look easy for WWHulk. And furthermore, even the writer of the Juggernaut/WWHulk fight said he wanted it to be unclear. That's why it is unclear. Juggernaut made his big return. Of course he gets a good showing, but he's done worse against lesser Hulk's, so the WWHulk showing means jack sh*t. He pushed WWHulk back? BFD. That's his power. Unstoppable momentum. But punch for punch, nothing was decided in the slightest. Cain got in one hit more than Hulk. BFD. It was one punch. Like I said, he's done worse against lesser Hulk's, so who gives a sh*t if he started off better on the night. It's not an indication of how it would've gone, because it's not like Hulk was battered and on his knees. They traded blows, and Cain just got the last one before the lock-up. Who cares?

WWHulk taps into World Breaker(genuine strength) and rips War Hulk a new a**hole.

The Pict

It wasn't, it was the tech

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Master Court
WWHulk taps into World Breaker(genuine strength) and rips War Hulk a new a**hole. it'd be like a hungry bear with a sockeye salmon.

KuRuPT Thanosi
I always like War Hulk better. However, based on feats I guess WWH

CosmicComet
Originally posted by Master Court
WWHulk would kill War Hulk.

Stopping Juggernaut is not a measuring stick. It was the energy around War Hulk that let him stop Juggernaut. Besides that, War Hulk was kinda not impressive. He didn't have Juggernaut anywhere any other Hulk couldn't have got him to, except stopping him. Hulk's had Juggernaut on the ground before. He's had him on the ropes before. As far as you can get Cain on the ropes. You can't go much further when you're fighting a guy that can't be killed or KO'd. WWHulk went ahead and beat everyone up. PIS or not, they made it look easy for WWHulk. And furthermore, even the writer of the Juggernaut/WWHulk fight said he wanted it to be unclear. That's why it is unclear. Juggernaut made his big return. Of course he gets a good showing, but he's done worse against lesser Hulk's, so the WWHulk showing means jack sh*t. He pushed WWHulk back? BFD. That's his power. Unstoppable momentum. But punch for punch, nothing was decided in the slightest. Cain got in one hit more than Hulk. BFD. It was one punch. Like I said, he's done worse against lesser Hulk's, so who gives a sh*t if he started off better on the night. It's not an indication of how it would've gone, because it's not like Hulk was battered and on his knees. They traded blows, and Cain just got the last one before the lock-up. Who cares?

WWHulk taps into World Breaker(genuine strength) and rips War Hulk a new a**hole.

Oh this is bull shit.

The only time Juggernaut has done worse than against WWH was against War Hulk himself. Juggs is as strong as he wants to be so there is no room to discredit his performance against WWH as meaning 'jack shit'. And unfortunately if the intention was for the encounter between WWH and Juggs to be 'unclear', it was anything but that.

Juggs got in 'one more hit'? What are you talking about? Juggernaut made WWH spit out blood on the first shot to his jaw, he stomped WWH's head into the ground, and he headbutted him in the gut. In between all that WWH got in one shot total (a double hammerfist uppercut or whatever the hell you want to call it) and it barely even budged Juggernaut from where he was standing.

Further more, Juggs wasn't pushing Hulk back with his unstoppable power. Christos Gage himself said it was purely a test of strength.

h1a8
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you must have missed the last issue of world war hulk.

I have them all. You must mean World Breaker. Well maybe you have a point there but aren't we assuming normal WWH?

Yes it was. It was just his strength combined with the energies of the tech. Or it was the tech amping his strength faster.

h1a8
IMO, I don't think World Breaker Hulk could have done anything to Juggernaut.

To be honest. World Breaker Hulk has no feats other than his steps. Which is BS since he only weighes a little more than a ton. So to me that feat isn't a good measuring stick.

psycho gundam
Oh this is bull shit.

The only time Juggernaut has done worse than against WWH was against War Hulk himself. Juggs is as strong as he wants to be so there is no room to discredit his performance against WWH as meaning 'jack shit'. And unfortunately if the intention was for the encounter between WWH and Juggs to be 'unclear', it was anything but that.

Juggs got in 'one more hit'? What are you talking about? Juggernaut made WWH spit out blood on the first shot to his jaw, he stomped WWH's head into the ground, and he headbutted him in the gut. In between all that WWH got in one shot total (a double hammerfist uppercut or whatever the hell you want to call it) and it barely even budged Juggernaut from where he was standing.

Further more, Juggs wasn't pushing Hulk back with his unstoppable power. Christos Gage himself said it was purely a test of strength. he dented juggernaut's helmet, but seriously, hulk didn't give a shit about juggernaut, and unlike herculese he knows how to deal with an opponent he doesn't want to fight.

they should make a what if? cain marko was part of the illuminati (he probably just helped build the rocket or something)

CosmicComet
Hulk gave more than a shit. He was declaring Cain's imminent death at one moment, then upon realizing he can't do it, the BFR option conveniently presented itself with Charles' shouting.

I'm sure Pak or whoever else was pushing as hard as possible for Juggs to be stopped in the story, and that could not happen.

Dented helmet? Don't remember any mention of that. The art itself just looked like the helmet was meant to have a bit of a contour on the sides of the face instead of being round all over.

Still, even if it was dented, not a big deal. Cain wasn't hurt and he is more durable than his helmet.

BUSTER1
IMO, I don't think World Breaker Hulk could have done anything to Juggernaut.

To be honest. World Breaker Hulk has no feats other than his steps. Which is BS since he only weighes a little more than a ton. So to me that feat isn't a good measuring stick.

You do realise that when WWH went World Breaker, it was as a result of his anger amping his strength to much higher level than ever before. He was so strong that a casual movement, like a footstep caused untold damage. This had nothing to do with Hulk's mass, which (unlike in the 2003 movie) doesn't increase with his strength.

Anyway WWH for the win.

psycho gundam
Dented helmet? Don't remember any mention of that. The art itself just looked like the helmet was meant to have a bit of a contour on the sides of the face instead of being round all over. you really thought that was the case?

batdude123
Hulk wins.

Batman-Prime
One Hulk dead. The Hulk haters win...and lose since one survives sad

War Huc wins.

CosmicComet
Originally posted by psycho gundam
you really thought that was the case?

Been awhile since I looked at the scans, but indeed.

Do we have a problem?

psycho gundam
doesn't matter how long ago it was, juggernaut's helmet only has the face holes cut out and that's about it, the only contours were what hulk put in it from that attack.

CosmicComet
That's fine.

Like I said, its a complete non issue either way.

Knowsbleed33
Yes it was. It was just his strength combined with the energies of the tech. Or it was the tech amping his strength faster.

No it wasn't. It was the enhancements that allowed him to do it. Read Apocalypses comments immediately after the stoppage. He confirms the Celestial tech is what allowed him to stop Juggernaut.

Lord S
I'd have to go with War Hulk.

vansonbee
My vote for War Hulk.

quanchi112
He'd wreck both Hulks. No way.

celeyhyga17
I'm lovin that Sig Quanch11!!! That's a dope lookin Thor. Far right pic....

quanchi112
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
I'm lovin that Sig Quanch11!!! That's a dope lookin Thor. Far right pic.... The ragnarok arc. I like Thor in the middle the best. Love the durok blast though on the left and had to get it in a sig.

Starlock did the sig. The guy's excellent.

Prep-Man
War Hulk.

vansonbee
Originally posted by quanchi112
No way. Which Hulk version do you believe will win this fight?

quanchi112
Originally posted by vansonbee
Which Hulk version do you believe will win this fight? WW Hulk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.