Ghost Rider vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
No Ale

Who wins?

tsscls
Darkseid. Spectre couldn't kill him.

guy222
Blaze or Ketch win

iceman24567
Darkseid

guy222
PS

quanchi112
Originally posted by tsscls
Darkseid. Spectre couldn't kill him. Spectre did kill him. The Source brought him back. Darkseid was oneshotted to the bone. Captain Marvel and Black Adam fared better against the Spectre than Darkseid.

BattleMage
Darkseid

guy222
How does he win

Slaanesh
GR

Omega Vision
Darkseid doesn't strike me as the sort of person who'd fall for the Penance Stare. He's unrepentant about his actions and doesn't give a damn about the suffering of others.
On the above comment the Spectre that attacked Darkseid was super-bloodlusted due to the negative influence of Apokolips. I don't recall non-Amped Captain Marvel even touching the Spectre in a fight and Black Adam only injured the Spectre because the Spectre was standing around and talking while Black Adam attacked him.

Lord Feron
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Darkseid doesn't strike me as the sort of person who'd fall for the Penance Stare. He's unrepentant about his actions and doesn't give a damn about the suffering of others.

Really think PS functionbility depends on it's victims attitude? confused Doesn't really work that way... erm

Eternal Idol
Ghost Rider throat-punches Darkseid in the throat with his fist.

lol

I've read classic John Blaze Ghost Rider, but haven't read Ketch's run as Ghost Rider or the latest series. Sounds like they got a hell of a power-up.

Darkseid beats the older versions of Ghost Rider. Don't know about the current versions though.

kevdude
Darkseid btw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spectre did kill him. The Source brought him back. Darkseid was oneshotted to the bone. Captain Marvel and Black Adam fared better against the Spectre than Darkseid.
When did CM or BA far better than DS. I don't recall either of them making Spectre with a host cry out in pain. Show me the scans. And I do remember CM being amped. You aren't referring to that instance I hope. That doesn't count as a low feat since CM was amped and the spectre had no host.

Parmaniac
Penance Stairs ftw laughing

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27874/599646-darkseid_stairs1_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27874/599647-darkseid_stairs2_super.jpg

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Really think PS functionbility depends on it's victims attitude? confused Doesn't really work that way... erm
No but I'm sure it has limitations. Didn't WW Hulk tank it?
Darkseid is evil by nature, he can't help it. He's the physical manifestation of the Universe's negative charge.
What's the strongest being its worked on?

Parmaniac
No but I'm sure it has limitations. Didn't WW Hulk tank it?
Darkseid is evil by nature, he can't help it. He's the physical manifestation of the Universe's negative charge.
What's the strongest being its worked on?

WWH or Hulk overall as a charcter is retconned to be pure hearted he never hurted an innocent IIRC

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Parmaniac
WWH or Hulk overall as a charcter is retconned to be pure hearted he never hurted an innocent IIRC
That's bullshit. Anger in of itself is an impure (if natural and involuntary) action.
Bad writing.

guy222
Originally posted by kevdude
Darkseid btw. roll eyes (sarcastic)

He's immune to the Pennance Stare good friend?

Is he falling down steps here. Nah

Tell Guy222 how DS is immune

Supes ain't singing here. Its the Riders

Parmaniac
That's bullshit. Anger in of itself is an impure (if natural and involuntary) action.
Bad writing.

I know I just think I've read it somewhere, it also ruins the whole concept of the Hulk who was originally something like a Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde with the appereance of Frankenstein's Monster ripoff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.