What film is this?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Sorry to make a thread if i wasn't supposed to, only i couldn't see any threads that seem to be about helping identifying movies.

Any who, trying to find a movie i watch a few years ago, now, I am very unhelpfully unable to remember barely anything about it other than a rough idea of the plot. So from i what i can remember;

It's about a pilot who is test flying some sort of plane, but it goes wrong. He may or may not have a co - pilot I am a little fuzzy on that. Regardless he wakes up to find himself in a hospital. Though he's got no injuries or anything so he figures he's been out for some time. This guy comes to talk to him about the crash, and what happened. The pilot just wants to leave, but the other guy is insistent he finds out certain things first. Though soon he starts talking about things before the crash, and things that don't really seem to have any relevance. The things they talk about 'm fuzzy on too, but anyway the twist at the end of the movie is that the guy that's talking to him is god, and he died in the crash.

But for the life of me i can't remember anything more than that. If by some miracle anyone here can remember a movie like this i would really appreciate your help smile Thanks in advance for taking the time to read through it. Thanks even more so if you know what I'm talking about stick out tongue

p.s sorry Impend if i did this wrong ^^'

T.M
Sounds like a British film called A Matter of Life and Death.

If it isn't that then I don't know.

Also there is a thread in the Movie Trivia section for finding the names of movies.

Impediment
"Impend"? laughing out loud

It's cool. Just use this thread from now on.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.