Algol and Akuma Vs. Algalon and Akama

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phantom Miria
I had to make this thread no expression It was as if an invisible hand forced me to do it.

The setting starts at Algol's tower but the entire region is allowed. No restrictions on the character. A simple kill to win fight.

Akama
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/2248/akamatcg.jpg

Akuma
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/3355/akuma.jpg

Algol
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/8503/soulcalibur4sc4pub3dhra.jpg

Algalon
http://img691.imageshack.us/img691/697/algalontheobserver.jpg

Silly Goose
Algalon yes

NemeBro
Algalon can be beaten by ten mere WoW characters.

Clearly, Gouki will solo this fight. smile

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by NemeBro
Algalon can be beaten by ten mere WoW characters

So can Malygos no expression

NemeBro
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
So can Malygos no expression Who would also lose to Gouki. smile

ArtificialGlory
Archimonde can be killed by 5 people; probably less.

And there are at least 2 versions of Algalon, I believe.

Silly Goose
Who would also lose to Gouki. smile

While I disagree there, it is not the thread smile Algalon is not physical for starter. He is composed of energy and is nothing more than space given form, like the Ethereal race. What make me say he win this is not that however, but rather the fact that he can BFR his enemies or simply open a black hole.

Algalon can casually collapse stars, that along with summoning black holes is the extent of his power.

NemeBro
No, Gouki wins. smile

Silly Goose
no expression

NemeBro
On a more serious note.

Why would you set to earth-based characters confined to a planet against one who can create black holes and collapse stars?

Silly Goose
My guess is that she is just proud of the thread title big grin

NemeBro
Algalon and Algol barely sound anything alike.

Akuma and Akama do, but Akuma would beat Akama's ass.

Silly Goose
Akama is not all that good. His only real benefit in any battle is his superhuman strength and his invisibility, but neither will help him against the superior Akama stick out tongue

ArtificialGlory
On a more serious note.

Why would you set to earth-based characters confined to a planet against one who can create black holes and collapse stars?

Algalon opens up relatively small black holes and I seriously doubt if he could collapse an actual star with the size of our Sun, for example.

He was created by the Titans so anything's possible, but I don't think so.

NemeBro
So it was all gameplay stuff then?

Fawk it, Akuma still solos then.

ArtificialGlory
So it was all gameplay stuff then?

Fawk it, Akuma still solos then.

Pretty much. Algalon, like many raid bosses in WoW, has very little actual lore behind him.

NemeBro
The Gelgamek vagina is three feet wide and filled with razor-sharp teeth! Do you really expect us to have sex with them!?

Silly Goose
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Algalon opens up relatively small black holes and I seriously doubt if he could collapse an actual star with the size of our Sun, for example.

He was created by the Titans so anything's possible, but I don't think so.

So a small Black Hole is less dangerous than a big one? I am in shock. It means I've been eluded during my astrology classes all this time? That a Black Hole is not dangerous regardless of its size due to its properties, but rather just because it's big?

And yes, Algalon was created by the Titans. What reason do you have to "not think so"?

Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Pretty much. Algalon, like many raid bosses in WoW, has very little actual lore behind him.

Algalon like all raid bosses in WoW is weakened for the purpose of the game. He also has adequate lore behind him. But for the sake of toying with ignorance, let's say Algalon can not make Black Holes, or collapse stars, he is still very much able to BFR Akuma. When Akuma is sent across space, what hope does he have to defeat Algalon? More importantly, what hope does he have of surviving? How long would he last in space before he dies? Algalon travel from the depths of Azeroth to space in less time than you can say "Hello"

NemeBro
Originally posted by Silly Goose
So a small Black Hole is less dangerous than a big one? I am in shock. It means I've been eluded during my astrology classes all this time? That a Black Hole is not dangerous regardless of its size due to its properties, but rather just because it's big? Yes, it is less dangerous.

A small black hole would not be able to sustain itself and would evaporate nigh-instantaneously, before it can cause any real damage.

And if WoW characters can survive it, Gouki will be just fine.

ArtificialGlory
So a small Black Hole is less dangerous than a big one? I am in shock. It means I've been eluded during my astrology classes all this time? That a Black Hole is not dangerous regardless of its size due to its properties, but rather just because it's big?

And yes, Algalon was created by the Titans. What reason do you have to "not think so"?

Algalon like all raid bosses in WoW is weakened for the purpose of the game. He also has adequate lore behind him. But for the sake of toying with ignorance, let's say Algalon can not make Black Holes, or collapse stars, he is still very much able to BFR Akuma. When Akuma is sent across space, what hope does he have to defeat Algalon? More importantly, what hope does he have of surviving? How long would he last in space before he dies? Algalon travel from the depths of Azeroth to space in less time than you can say "Hello"

I suppose it's the same to a mortal whether to be sucked in by a small or a big black hole, but I don't think it's necessary to confuse people by making them think that Algalon can create full-blown black holes.

Well, not everyone who was created by the Titans has crazy powers.

Well, I'm not arguing that he can send Akuma to space or otherwise kill him.

Silly Goose
Yes, it is less dangerous.

A small black hole would not be able to sustain itself and would evaporate nigh-instantaneously, before it can cause any real damage.

And if WoW characters can survive it, Gouki will be just fine.

WoW characters can survive walking space, have their soul taken, be stomped by people whos toe is larger than them, can walk through time freeze effects, swim in lava and have all their skin and organs ripped away from them and keep on fighting, healthy as a doorbell stick out tongue

Silly Goose
Oh, and the Black Hole is big enough to sustain itself.

NemeBro
WoW characters can survive walking space, have their soul taken, be stomped by people whos toe is larger than them, can walk through time freeze effects, swim in lava and have all their skin and organs ripped away from them and keep on fighting, healthy as a doorbell stick out tongue Gouki can fight his brother in magma completely unharmed, his brother who hits as hard as he does (Island destroying)...Really I do not have to bring up anything else, no WoW character can take being hit with enough force to destroy/sink an island.

ArtificialGlory
WoW characters have more magical equipment coming out of their ears than Freddie Merc- uh, no, not the one... never mind.

NemeBro
Oh, and the Black Hole is big enough to sustain itself. Oh? And how large is it?

Silly Goose
Oh? And how large is it?

Since the hole in fact is sustaining itself, it's large enough. Can't say how large it actually is, since WoW doesn't scale properly.

Gouki can fight his brother in magma completely unharmed, his brother who hits as hard as he does (Island destroying)...Really I do not have to bring up anything else, no WoW character can take being hit with enough force to destroy/sink an island.

Are we talking about the heroes here, or any character? There are an high amount of characters that can survive an attack that would destroy an island.

My point with listing that was not to compare the heroes to Akuma, but to point out the fact that it's not as simple as to say "if WoW characters can survive it, so can he". Warcraft heroes resist things that would stop even Superman. Not saying anything in Warcraft could ever defeat Superman, or even come close (Although I would have a good bet on the Pantheon and I'm not counting Nozdormu).

All I'm saying is:

WoW sucks

NemeBro
Since the hole in fact is sustaining itself, it's large enough. Can't say how large it actually is, since WoW doesn't scale properly.

Are we talking about the heroes here, or any character? There are an high amount of characters that can survive an attack that would destroy an island.

My point with listing that was not to compare the heroes to Akuma, but to point out the fact that it's not as simple as to say "if WoW characters can survive it, so can he". Warcraft heroes resist things that would stop even Superman. Not saying anything in Warcraft could ever defeat Superman, or even come close (Although I would have a good bet on the Pantheon and I'm not counting Nozdormu).

All I'm saying is:

WoW sucks 1. Not necessarily, no. While in WoW I have no doubt it does, but IRL? A hole of that size may not, which means we cannot say its power, at least to my knowledge.

2. I am talking about your garden-variety WoW hero.

I bet they can, magic and all. smile

Edit: Seriously, I have been looking through Warcraft lore for eons, what has this guy actually DONE? erm

Phantom Miria
My guess is that she is just proud of the thread title big grin

This! I thought it would have a good sound to it.

Silly Goose
Edit: Seriously, I have been looking through Warcraft lore for eons, what has this guy actually DONE? erm

Traveled cosmical distances in very little time, mentally scanned the entire planet, shown potent cosmical powers and has had one awesome dialogue after the other.

In short: Nothing outside gameplay and briefing of lore.

Wei Phoenix
If awesome Dialogue grants victories then Wesker is god tier. The similarity in names does seem to be the main factor and if I'm right isn't Algalon Mr. constellation looking guy that took like 20 characters to beat in like 8 minutes and that was a fast battle? Some video Q showed me a while ago.

Q'Anilia
Algalon would not survive against Akuma in actual combat, should he be hit, as there's nothing implying he would, but he could teleport him into outer space and win through that. It is not a direct kill, but victory non-the-less.

Jedireaper
Perhaps, that is one way of looking at things in this situation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.