Spider-Man and Daredevil Vs. Kingpin and Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthDaniel1001
Standard equipment for Spidey, DD, and Punisher.
Kingpin dose not have his cane.
Setting: Stark Tower
Bloodlust: Off BUT the characters are willing to kill each-other, just not trying to.

DarthDaniel1001
I say Spidey and Daredevil take this but not without a fight

Eternal Idol
Classic Kingpin, or current?

DarthDaniel1001
Depends. Which is better?

BUSTER1
Whar are the circumstances ?

DarthDaniel1001
See above.

BUSTER1
Is this classic Punisher hard ware or current?

DarthDaniel1001
It's Punisher with his standard equipment. That's (based on what I've seen) an M16, at least 2 automatic handguns, and sometimes a sniper rifle and/or rocket launcher. Oh, and he usually carries a knife. For this fight, I'll say he has everything I just listed minus the rocket launcher and the sniper rifle.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Is this classic Punisher hard ware or current?

current Punisher doesn't have any hardware, not even a complete body

Juk3n
All out spidey soloes the field.

redhotrash
Im giving it to Kingpin and Punisher. They are both naturally bloodlusted, so DD and spider-mans hesitation could prove fatal. Also Kingpin has matched them both at least temporarily in H2H fighting. Wouldnt be outlandish for Punisher to pick them off while dealing with him.

Wild Shadow
team 2, the tie broach for the win.. it shoots knockout gas.. angel

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
team 2, the tie broach for the win.. it shoots knockout gas.. angel

Spideys fist for the win.. it shoots KOs.. angel

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Spideys fist for the win.. it shoots KOs.. angel

team2 ftw.

punisher for being the previous best marksmen in marvel. shooting off web shooters before spidey could react. bullets he found their weakness. cool

Parmaniac
team2 ftw.

punisher for the past best marksmen in marvel. shooting off web shooters before spidey could react . bullets he found their weakness. cool
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

http://www.sin-net.de/xtrakt/newsletter/Newsletter07/Maerz07/Thema/Bilder/Quiz/lucky.jpg

valtiz
is this even a question? spider-man alone could solo and the same with daredevil they both can solo this team because they both are fast enough to avoid bullets and it doesnt matter how good frank is because being good doesnt make the bullets fly any faster and if you agree they can avoid bullets then franks weapon wont help him and of course both spidy and daredevil can take both kingpin and frank in a fight at the same time and thats a fact

h1a8
Spidey solos easy. This is a stupid thread.

Kasper Gutman
Kingpin is being under-rated here. I'd put him slightly above Spiderman in a fight with Spidey having to dig pretty deep to take him solo.

valtiz
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Kingpin is being under-rated here. I'd put him slightly above Spiderman in a fight with Spidey having to dig pretty deep to take him solo.

what??? king pin is peak human at best and i really mean at best!!! , an all out spider-man punked his a$$ without even getting touched peter literally humiliated king pin and slapped him like his b**** you cant be serious

godking
team2 ftw.

punisher for being the previous best marksmen in marvel. shooting off web shooters before spidey could react. bullets he found their weakness. cool punisher the best markman in the marvel universe ?.

Retract it .

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by godking
punisher the best markman in the marvel universe ?.

Retract it .

i said previous.. as in not current or recently as in he was once considered as such.gunsmilie

godking
i said previous.. as in not current or recently as in he was once considered as such.gunsmilie There is no way he could ever be considered the best in a universe that has bullseye of clint barton in it.

Wild Shadow
Originally posted by godking
There is no way he could ever be considered the best in a universe that has bullseye of clint barton in it.

blame marvel for originally billeting him as the best marksmen with guns.. not arrows and toothpicks.. roll eyes (sarcastic) gotta luv the 80's

Kasper Gutman
Classic Kingpin is way beyond peak human. He's thrown around Spidey and Captain America before. He's taken on dozens of ninja types just for a light workout.

valtiz
Classic Kingpin is way beyond peak human. He's thrown around Spidey and Captain America before. He's taken on dozens of ninja types just for a light workout.

taking out ninjas doesnt make him super human hell someone with athletic abilities and some skills can take out ninjas they are joke in marvel universe , the times when he was able to do something to captain america and specially spider-man is a total PIS that was meant to give the bad guy a fighting chance against them the same way crossbones was able to beat captain america and captain america was able to beat thor in a hand 2 hand fight so you will tell me crossbones>thor? its an ABC logic and it shouldnt work that way, facts are that kingpin is a peak human with some skills i will give him that but if he fights spider-man without PIS he will get stomped withing the first punch just watch his fight in the jail with an all out spider-man he couldnt do anything to peter

SamZED
Team 1 stomps.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by SamZED
Team 1 stomps.

thumb up

h1a8

By the mere fact that Kingpin is a mere human means that any greater than peak human feats he has is PIS. It is common sense that Spiderman could kill Kingpin in one punch. It is also common sense that Kingpin won't touch Spidey either. Stop going by comic fights when they contradict what will really happen.

Wild Shadow
we are suppose to apply character morality... no expression

also comic history and consistency of said ability. whistle

claiming that spidey will knock someone head off or not be hit in a fight is very very against the characters CIS and history feats. shifty

valtiz

claiming that spidey will knock someone head off or not be hit in a fight is very very against the characters CIS and history feats. shifty

so you are saying that someone with class 15 strength cant knock off an ordenery human head confused

also it is stated by spier-man that he is always holding back because he doesnt want to hurt anyone, and when he was mad at king pin and beat him up in jail the reason why he didnt take his head clean off his shoulders is because he wanted to humiliate him in front of everybody and not kill him

BUSTER1

One of the terms of the thread is that BLOODLUST isn't on-but the characters are willing to kill, just not trying to.
To me this suggests that although neither of team 1 are killers (unlike both of team 2) in this scenario they may go further than normal. Spiderman would be holding back less than normal-which is bad news for team 2.

h1a8

'will' and 'could' are two different things. Do you agree?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.