Tiamut vs TOAA vs Arishem vs Exitar

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
confused big grin

Colossus-Big C
Toaa kills them with a thought

Xplosive
You already know that Tiamut is the most powerful Celestial. You make such threads so that you feel good, when you get Tiamut as an answer. smile

Tiamut wins.

Colossus-Big C
^^^he's talking about the marvel god Toaa

Xplosive
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
^^^he's talking about the marvel god Toaa

I think he is talking about TOAA (Celestial) and not the Supreme The Above One All.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Xplosive
I think he is talking about TOAA (Celestial) and not the Supreme The Above One All. no its the supreme one TOAA he is talking about

Xplosive
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
no its the supreme one TOAA he is talking about

I don't know why would someone like guy with such knowledge of comic Marvel Universe give The Supreme TOAA among those Celestials. He is talking about Celestial TOAA.

guy222
You already know that Tiamut is the most powerful Celestial. You make such threads so that you feel good, when you get Tiamut as an answer. smile

Tiamut wins.

Perfect answer

Its fun when a thread has no fussing. Agree

guy222
I don't know why would someone like guy with such knowledge of comic Marvel Universe give The Supreme TOAA among those Celestials. He is talking about Celestial TOAA.

thumb up

ur knowledge is wonderful

guysangel
Tiamut wins hunie

galactusischere
Tiamut 7/10

guy222
List em in order

1-4

KuRuPT Thanosi
Tiamut, Exitar, Arishem and TOAA imo

galactusischere
Originally posted by guy222
List em in order

1-4
Tiamut, Exitar, TOAA, Arishem

Knowsbleed33
Exitar wins.

guy222
He's tall

Knowsbleed33
And more powerful than all the Celestials that stuffed Tiamut under a mountain combined.

Utrigita
and yet Thor succeeded in damaging him more then any of the other celestials... anyhow imo ranked after power and then Authority.

Exitar
Tiamut
Arishem
TOAA

TOAA
Arishem
Tiamut
Exitar

Knowsbleed33
What are you talking about? He ran Arishem through with the Odinsword.

guy222
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
And more powerful than all the Celestials that stuffed Tiamut under a mountain combined.

How does he defeat Tiamut

Can he make stars, can he sing a song that turns back time 13 billion years, does he = the fulcrum, can he battle over a trillion horde

stick out tongue

guy222
Originally posted by Utrigita
and yet Thor succeeded in damaging him more then any of the other celestials... anyhow imo ranked after power and then Authority.

Exitar
Tiamut
Arishem
TOAA

TOAA
Arishem
Tiamut
Exitar

Eternal friend, how is Exitar over Tiamut

Knowsbleed33
How does he defeat Tiamut

Can he make stars, can he sing a song that turns back time 13 billion years, does he = the fulcrum, can he battle over a trillion horde

stick out tongue

Tiamut that ascended to become equal to the Fulcrum isn't Tiamut anymore, he's something else.

And Tiamut was beaten by a group of Celestials that, combined, aren't as powerful as Exitar.

guy222
Defalco punked Exitar. I hated that

Tiamut is badass

Slaanesh
Tiamut..

guy222
Tiamut = God

stick out tongue

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dreaming_Celestial

Utrigita
What are you talking about? He ran Arishem through with the Odinsword.

True, but judging from what the Odinsword had previously done, that was expectable. To see Arishem take the force of the Godblast without injury and then see Exitar's armor being affected (which imo wasn't expectable) allowing Thor to enter and then later shatter Exitar dome, is from my point of view a better outcome then the one he had against Arishem. Hence my earlier comment.

Utrigita
Eternal friend, how is Exitar over Tiamut

Two things, one of them is the narration by Thor, again I find this funny considering his record against Exitar but that is what Thor said. The other is when he defeated the One from the watchers. So while I agree that what Tiamut have demonstrated arguably is above Exitar the narration places Exitar above Tiamut.

Also I have a very different view on what Fulcrum said then most people can agree with. I especially find the "I have watched other Celestials change and evolve into beings of greater power." open to debate but that is probably just me smile

guy222
True, but judging from what the Odinsword had previously done, that was expectable. To see Arishem take the force of the Godblast without injury and then see Exitar's armor being affected (which imo wasn't expectable) allowing Thor to enter and then later shatter Exitar dome, is from my point of view a better outcome then the one he had against Arishem. Hence my earlier comment.

Exitar receives the code from Arishem smile

guy222
Two things, one of them is the narration by Thor, again I find this funny considering his record against Exitar but that is what Thor said. The other is when he defeated the One from the watchers. So while I agree that what Tiamut have demonstrated arguably is above Exitar the narration places Exitar above Tiamut.

Also I have a very different view on what Fulcrum said then most people can agree with. I especially find the "I have watched other Celestials change and evolve into beings of greater power." open to debate but that is probably just me smile

ur opinion is forever respected smile

Nihilist
Exitar wins without much trouble.

guy222
How does he win

Knowsbleed33

I'm thinking about the reaction of either Celestial. Arishem was run through and dropped on his rear. The GF blast only made Exitar pause for a second.

Utrigita
I'm thinking about the reaction of either Celestial. Arishem was run through and dropped on his rear. The GF blast only made Exitar pause for a second.

True but after the Odin sword had cut a arm of a Celestial I must admit that I wasn't surprised, I was surprised when the Godblast that had no effect on Arishem's armor had more effect on Exitars even though Exitar should be stronger.

All I'm saying is that from my point of view, based on Thors very own statement concerning Exitar, his Godblast that ruptured the armor of Exitars armor should either have been entirely ineffective against said Exitar based on it's showing against Arishem ore have caused more harm to Arishem, hence my earlier post.

Xplosive
I actually think that now none of these Celestials come even close to Tiamut.

guy222
Indeed

Knowsbleed33
True but after the Odin sword had cut a arm of a Celestial I must admit that I wasn't surprised, I was surprised when the Godblast that had no effect on Arishem's armor had more effect on Exitars even though Exitar should be stronger.

All I'm saying is that from my point of view, based on Thors very own statement concerning Exitar, his Godblast that ruptured the armor of Exitars armor should either have been entirely ineffective against said Exitar based on it's showing against Arishem ore have caused more harm to Arishem, hence my earlier post.

It also wasn't a garden variety GF blast. He wrapped the Belt of Strength around Mjolnir to amp its durability and Mjolnir was still reduced to molten slag.

Utrigita
It also wasn't a garden variety GF blast. He wrapped the Belt of Strength around Mjolnir to amp its durability and Mjolnir was still reduced to molten slag.

When he broke the "braincase" yes. When he got entry in the first place into Exitar though he iirc either didn't utilize a Godblast at all or combined it with his Hammer, either way imo the Blast has a lower powerlevel then the One he fired at Arishem before.

guy222
Tiamut the Dreaming Celestial FTW

Very very powerful Celestial

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.