Planet taking wars

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
The following characters must conquer planet Xibrack as fast as possible, using nothing but a standard army and their strategical knowledge to lead their forces into conquering the capital and seizing power. They cannot build weapons or help them in any other way than guiding them and leading them, however inspiration and training is fair.

From top to bottom, who does it faster?

1) Wolverine
2) Doctor Doom
3) Cyclops
4) Captain America (Steve)
5) Batman (Bruce)
6) Kang the Conqueror.
7) Ra S'al Ghul
8) Lex Luthor.
9) Dick Grayson.

Omega Vision
Captain America or R'as Al Ghul. Cap has sick leadership which makes him the perfect General and R'as Al Ghul has experience leading armies and has a mind perfectly suited to military tactics.
Doctor Doom might do a good job but I think without the ability to use his genius to invent he's not going to be as useful as the above two, plus he has zero charisma and poor leadership skills. Ditto for Lex Luthor. I don't know much about Kang but judging from his title he must be good at conquering so he should do a good job. Batman isn't a good leader, he's the perfect second in command but he has bad people skills. Dick doesn't strike me as the conquering type and Cyclops has good leadership but seems to lack confidence. Wolverine is self explanatory. The guy's a loner who would rather be a Sergeant than a General.

FOOM
When conquering a planet "as fast as possible" I would put power and ruthlessness above charisma. Winning peoples' hearts takes time.

Doom wins.

Survivor19
I beg to differ.
If he won't win people's hearts, how can he gain a core group to implement his ruthlessness with?
He won't be able to handle the problem of defecting without his tech and magic to scare people silly. )))

Cap wins. He has feats of putting Korvak's light-years spanning empire to a halt with nothing but a single surgical strike in a right place. His inspirational talents and tactical mind are morte then up to the task.

Bentley
Steve did so indeed.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Bentley
Steve did so indeed. Steve couldn't stop the Civil War stick out tongue

My vote for Kang the Conqueror, he would of took over 616 except for his son betraying him.

valtiz
Originally posted by Omega Vision
I don't know much about Kang but judging from his title he must be good at conquering laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing made my day

Bentley
Originally posted by vansonbee
Steve couldn't stop the Civil War stick out tongue

My vote for Kang the Conqueror, he would of took over 616 except for his son betraying him.

He knew about the betrayal. Poor Kang.

Bentley
Bumpity bump.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.