4 on 4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darthgoober
Team One
Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Firelord

vs

Team Two
Silver Surfer
Martian Manhunter
WWH
Flash(Wally)

Who takes it?

Juk3n
team one has 4 combatants, team 2 only has 3 - Hulk is a non factor for obvious reasons.

Team 1 win.

Bentley
MM mind rapes the hell out of team 1.

psycho gundam
a strategy for team one would be to have thor summon a super vortex around his team and then have firelord amp superman with everything he's got.

for starters.

Bouboumaster
team 1, bcause team 2 don't have an answer to Firelord.

I see this:
Thor < Surfer
Superman > Manhunter
Wonder Woman < Hulk
Firelord > Flash

The first who will fall is obviously Flash.
Then, it's two on one on Surfer, and it's the jack pot.

darthgoober
Originally posted by Juk3n
team one has 4 combatants, team 2 only has 3 - Hulk is a non factor for obvious reasons.

Team 1 win.
Possibly, but Wally can lend speed to make him a much bigger threat.

Zeuodin
Team Two Wins. Even Tho Hulk is the Weakest link. Surfer and Flash are very dangerous on the same side.

Mindship
Team One
Superman
Thor
Wonder Woman
Firelord

vs

Team Two
Silver Surfer
Martian Manhunter
WWH
Flash(Wally)

Team 1
The Superman/Thor combo is almost reason enough. Throwing in a Hulk handicap (Flash as well? Neither can fly) pretty much cinches it.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Mindship
Team 1
The Superman/Thor combo is almost reason enough. Throwing in a Hulk handicap (Flash as well? Neither can fly) pretty much cinches it.

The handicap is when flash Knocks Thor and Wonder Woman Out before either get a chance to do much about it. Superman is out with Knite radiation thanks to Surfer being amped by Flash's speed abilities. Hulk will also be able to keep up with Wonder Woman due to flash Amp. Team one Is going to lose. They don't have an answer to Flash.

xJLxKing
This can go two ways. If team 1 keeps it in the air, they win. If not, Wally saves team 2

Galan007
wally has ran normally without any type of surface beneath him on a few occasions. it's not common for him though.

Knowsbleed33
I like team 2 here.

celeyhyga17
This is an interesting matchup. I love how MM and Wally are in one team to give it some versatility. In the end though, Superman and Thor Combo will prevail.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bouboumaster
team 1, bcause team 2 don't have an answer to Firelord.

I see this:
Thor < Surfer
Superman > Manhunter
Wonder Woman < Hulk
Firelord > Flash

The first who will fall is obviously Flash.
Then, it's two on one on Surfer, and it's the jack pot. I'm curious as to why you have the Surfer as Thor's superior when the comics have shown the exact opposite to be true.

-Pr-
Team one, imo.

Slaanesh
team 2..SS and Wally is the most powerful here..

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by quanchi112
I'm curious as to why you have the Surfer as Thor's superior when the comics have shown the exact opposite to be true.

They fought a long time ago and Thor had the upperhand.

Since, Surfer had an upgrad in Annihilation while Thor returned to regular power lvl to resurrect Sif.

BattleMage
5/10

leonidas
team 2 for a fairly large majority, imo. Fl can amp supes, but ss can share a part of the PC with hulk and/or flash among a hundred other things he could do. and even an amped superman can have his speed stolen. with flash stealing and lending speed and MM's tp, i don't see this being as close as many do.

kgkg
Team 1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.