LttP Link vs. Savior & friends

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin_Volvagia
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w279/The_true_hero_-_Link/03-%20A%20link%20to%20the%20past%20-%20Kamigami%20no%20Triforce/03.jpg
LttP Link

VS.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/adiclapton/dmc4-silver-gigas.jpg
Savior

http://theangrypixel.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/artingames_sofc.jpg
Gaius (Shadow of the Colossus)

http://pokelibrary.com/images/pokemon/metapod.jpg

Metapod (it is under the effects of Pandora's Box from GoW)

Link has all his stuff from Link to the Past and must face all three at once in Hyrule Field (OoT).

ScreamPaste
Is it bad that I think Metapod might be the most dangerous enemy?

First_Tsurugi06
lol

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by ScreamPaste
Is it bad that I think Metapod might be the most dangerous enemy?

http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/28/633607687410505182-metapod.jpg

MooCowofJustice
Metapod probably is the most dangerous enemy. But it should go down pretty easy with the Fire Rod.

NemeBro
Savior steps on Link. Or the Collossus does. Or Metapod falls on him.

No amount of Link cockmongling will change that.

ScreamPaste
Nah. =P

MooCowofJustice
Link uses the magic cape.

thumb up

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by MooCowofJustice
Metapod probably is the most dangerous enemy. But it should go down pretty easy with the Fire Rod.

Why the Fire Rod? Why not the Medallion of Bombos?

MooCowofJustice
Meh. I'm not a big fan of Overkill.

Ban Mido
Savior and Gaius on a team is epic, they're massive and stoney :3. Brothers from another mother big grin.....

Sadly I see them as non factors here and actually being sad and jealous...due to Metapods insanely uber "boi you best back dah heck up cause I ain't crackin open" harden.

I see link seeing metapod as a non-factor and thus going after the two behemoths..both great boss battles...until after all the dust and rubble clear link stumbles out...holding himself up with his sword....hobbling over to the last enemy who just stares at him with an odd look as if saying "c'mon, try it. lets dance boi." as link holds the sword high above his head and letting his arm fall as if it was made of stone, so heavy from being so fatigued across the green menaces exterior...just to be awoken by a loud..SNAP......the unbreakable sword....has been broken....While link was busy fighting his other foes..Metapods been sitting idly by...hardening...more and more...to such a state...that's never been achieved by any other being in history...While Link looks in dismay, this Metapod, lauches a gut pounding,rib smashing, organ rupturing, lung crushing tackle! Links shocked, THIS Metapod was trained as a Caterpie before hand! Utterly making Link black out from the pain and agony none have ever inflicted to his body before.....Metapod then string shots the poor close to death link up..as link slowly regains conscientiousness ....coughing up blood, manages to lift his heavy head and open one of his eyes (even such a task felt as if he was pulling ever last ounce of energy in his body out)...as he's being covered in string, as he feels his power leave his body he sees one last glimpse of his attacker...before everything goes black..and his eyes are covered with string....leaving him bound head to toe...as his soul fades. The last thing he hears is "Ah a worthy foe indeed, but young warrior...you must never underestimate any threat no matter the size...for they may hold incredible power...that will lead to your demise..."

As Metapod dawns a rice hat and somehow climbs upon a horse, sheathed katana by his side, kimono tightly wrapped around his hard exterior...he rides into the sunset....off to find more worthy challengers to test his new found might against...

MooCowofJustice
Uh...

clapping?

Sin_Volvagia
Originally posted by Ban Mido
Savior and Gaius on a team is epic, they're massive and stoney :3. Brothers from another mother big grin.....

Sadly I see them as non factors here and actually being sad and jealous...due to Metapods insanely uber "boi you best back dah heck up cause I ain't crackin open" harden.

I see link seeing metapod as a non-factor and thus going after the two behemoths..both great boss battles...until after all the dust and rubble clear link stumbles out...holding himself up with his sword....hobbling over to the last enemy who just stares at him with an odd look as if saying "c'mon, try it. lets dance boi." as link holds the sword high above his head and letting his arm fall as if it was made of stone, so heavy from being so fatigued across the green menaces exterior...just to be awoken by a loud..SNAP......the unbreakable sword....has been broken....While link was busy fighting his other foes..Metapods been sitting idly by...hardening...more and more...to such a state...that's never been achieved by any other being in history...While Link looks in dismay, this Metapod, lauches a gut pounding,rib smashing, organ rupturing, lung crushing tackle! Links shocked, THIS Metapod was trained as a Caterpie before hand! Utterly making Link black out from the pain and agony none have ever inflicted to his body before.....Metapod then string shots the poor close to death link up..as link slowly regains conscientiousness ....coughing up blood, manages to lift his heavy head and open one of his eyes (even such a task felt as if he was pulling ever last ounce of energy in his body out)...as he's being covered in string, as he feels his power leave his body he sees one last glimpse of his attacker...before everything goes black..and his eyes are covered with string....leaving him bound head to toe...as his soul fades. The last thing he hears is "Ah a worthy foe indeed, but young warrior...you must never underestimate any threat no matter the size...for they may hold incredible power...that will lead to your demise..."

As Metapod dawns a rice hat and somehow climbs upon a horse, sheathed katana by his side, kimono tightly wrapped around his hard exterior...he rides into the sunset....off to find more worthy challengers to test his new found might against...

bawling That was beautiful.

Nemesis X
I thought a Colossus can only be killed if it was stabbed in a glowing spot by that magic sword wielded by that wanderer. Link doesn't stand a chance here.

LLLLLink
Link wishes that they were all dead with the True Force, since it wasnt banned...

MooCowofJustice
At the very worst Link can't be killed because of the epicness of things like the Magic Cape and the Cane of Byrna.

LLLLLink
Pegasus Boots are nice here as well for not getting stepped on.
Unleash the Bee!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.