***Celestial Sized Contest***

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Each contestant are given a piece of celestial tech. and are charged with task of building exitar a new 20,000 ft Armor within 3 years . who can do it

Batman
Tony Stark
Amendes Cho
Professor Hulk
Rulk
High Evolutionary
Reed Richards
Forge
Bane
Toyman
Joker
The Mask
Odin
Juggernaut

xJLxKing
only reed

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by xJLxKing
only reed you must be kidding. laughing

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
you must be kidding. laughing
Their tech is hard to master. I doubt any one of them can even understand it. Reed could though

Parmaniac
Odin
Juggernaut

laughing

Colossus-Big C
lol but Skyfathers are very very smart tho i mean they built the destroyer of similiar tech

Zeuodin
Forge would build it. He wouldn't know what he built or how he built it, but he would build it.

Colossus-Big C
by the way i See High Evolutionary has experience with exitar, he repaired his foot

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/661985-newborn_6_super.jpg

AlmightyKfish
High Evolutionary could prolly do it, we saw him showing a good understanding of Celestials when he stole part of Tiamut etc...

Reed prolly could too, given enough time.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by AlmightyKfish
High Evolutionary could prolly do it, we saw him showing a good understanding of Celestials when he stole part of Tiamut etc...

Reed prolly could too, given enough time. when did he steal a part of timaut?

Parmaniac
by the way i See High Evolutionary has experience with exitar, he repaired his foot

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27967/661985-newborn_6_super.jpg

Is that humanoid being inside the celestials foot the celestial itself? looks like it

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Is that humanoid being inside the celestials foot the celestial itself? looks like it no. celestials are pure enregy beings inside the armor. that humaniod is part of the armor

The Nuul
HE or Reed, thats it.

Hewhoknowsall
LOL @Juggernaut being in here...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by The Nuul
HE or Reed, thats it. Odin built the destroyer he can do this

Colossus-Big C
by the way can a mod add in Apocolypse in there

The Nuul
Odin Destroyer got his ass kicked in with thousands of years prep.

Colossus-Big C
Odin Destroyer got his ass kicked in with thousands of years prep. thats because the celestials have more power but the tech was still similiar to celestial

Knowsbleed33
HE has the most in depth knowledge of Celestials methinks. I'm also not going to bet against Reed.

Lord S
when did he steal a part of timaut? UXM 500.

My vote is for HE.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord S
UXM 500.

My vote is for HE. is there a scan?

also what about all the rest i named like 20 people

Lord S
is there a scan?

also what about all the rest i named like 20 people No scan that I know of.

HE is the best of the bunch you mentioned for this task.

Bentley
HE and Reed could do it.

Hewhoknowsall
If Reed could do it in just 3 years, then why hasn't he already invented space ships, FTL travel and the like (all of which are nowhere near as advanced as a Celestial's armor) for Earth by now? Just wondering...

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
If Reed could do it in just 3 years, then why hasn't he already invented space ships, FTL travel and the like (all of which are nowhere near as advanced as a Celestial's armor) for Earth by now? Just wondering...
He did make a weapon capable of beating the top cosmic beings

Lord S
He did make a weapon capable of beating the top cosmic beings What was that?

xJLxKing
What was that?
A mega sized cannon

Lord S
A mega sized cannon Which was used where/when and on whom?

galactusischere
HE, Reed, and Forge. Maybe even Apocalypse, after all he has access to their tech

xJLxKing
Which was used where/when and on whom?
http://img21.imageshack.us/i/81179195.jpg/

He made even crazier

Knowsbleed33
Last Planet Standing is not a cannon story.

Kasper Gutman
Reed, HE and definately Forge could do it. Tony Stark could attempt it but I think the Celestial would be pissed at the crappy tech inside the suit.

Odin may have had a hand in making the Destroyer suit but he usually contracts out to the local dwarves in these situations. Heck Asgard didn't even have indoor plumbing.

kgkg
If Reed could do it in just 3 years, then why hasn't he already invented space ships, FTL travel and the like (all of which are nowhere near as advanced as a Celestial's armor) for Earth by now? Just wondering... He has done all those. He just didn't build in for all the humans. You have to remember that comic marvel earth is trying to follow current real world tech so they try to limit the influence of some of these characters.

But Reed has build space ship , and FTL speed space ship those are impressive feat by any mean.

In a what if Reed's tech was actually able to use the Celestial's body that was dead and re powered via his tech not only that but this celestial was able to channel the power of an "entire reality" - The negative zone.

Considering what Reed has done he will be able to do this

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by kgkg
He has done all those. He just didn't build in for all the humans. You have to remember that comic marvel earth is trying to follow current real world tech so they try to limit the influence of some of these characters.

But Reed has build space ship , and FTL speed space ship those are impressive feat by any mean.

In a what if Reed's tech was actually able to use the Celestial's body that was dead and re powered via his tech not only that but this celestial was able to channel the power of an "entire reality" - The negative zone.

Considering what Reed has done he will be able to do this

So PIS/CIS prevents this tech from becoming available to the world and advancing humanity? By now, they could've been a space civilization given all of the crazy inventions...

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
Last Planet Standing is not a cannon story.
Really?

Batman-Prime
Batman - He's got the money and he's got Hiro Okamura
Tony Stark - He's got the money and he's got exp, though I'm not sure if he is smart enough.
Amendes Cho - Don't know him well enough
Professor Hulk - Probably, Bruce Banner could do it
Rulk - No
High Evolutionary - Yes
Reed Richards - Yes
Forge - Yes
Bane - No
Toyman - If you mean Hiro Okamura, theny yes, pretty easy
Joker - No
The Mask - No
Odin - No
Juggernaut - No

Priest
Forge could do it, but it would be crappy.
Reed ftw.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Priest
Forge could do it, but it would be crappy.
Reed ftw. why would it be crappy? his power is to build any tech he sees perfectly. tho in the end he wouldnt know what he build

kgkg
So PIS/CIS prevents this tech from becoming available to the world and advancing humanity? By now, they could've been a space civilization given all of the crazy inventions... Pretty much. Remember that this guys has tool to handle beings like Galactus something no alien race posses.

In actuality Reed has surpassed the tech of all the aliens.

can Marvel earth get to space civilization levels? certainly not only reed but there are a few in marvel/DC who have tech that are beyond any earth based tech you just won't see it for the shake of continuity and have relevant stories to tell.

Can you image how big of a story changing affect this could have for guys like Spider-man , Daredevil comics etc.

Lord S

He made even crazier If that's from Last Planet Standing, then it's a FAIL.

Originally posted by kgkg
Pretty much. Remember that this guys has tool to handle beings like Galactus something no alien race posses. What tool does he have to handle Galactus? Please help me out...unfortunately I don't have every bit of FF minutiae at my disposal.

kgkg
If that's from Last Planet Standing, then it's a FAIL.

What tool does he have to handle Galactus? Please help me out...unfortunately I don't have every bit of FF minutiae at my disposal. Well for started that scan that you just quoted and no it's not from Last Planet Standing it's from the latest FF issue.

Lord S
Ok nice.

Batman-Prime

He made even crazier

Entropy penetrates the Celestial Armor? WTF do the Marvel writers think. What are they doing, treating Celestials like cannonfodder... gezzz

kgkg
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Entropy penetrates the Celestial Armor? WTF do the Marvel writers think. What are they doing, treating Celestials like cannonfodder... gezzz I don't see how an Universal Entropy gun makes Celestials canon fodder.

Colossus-Big C
bump

Black bolt z
Reed,high evoultionary and possibly tony.

Blanket
Odin creates a giant humanoid figure, and forces the tech inside it, in 20 seconds.

Never said it had to be as powerful.

Mshinu
Rulk eats the tech and becomes the Rulcapolypse. Then he grows to 20 000 feet and absorbs Exitar`s energy form.

It's because reed's is an *******

Black bolt z
Originally posted by 753
It's because reed's is an ******* Does he have celestial tech?I don't read tons of current comics.More the old one.

Utrigita
HE or Reed, thats it.

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Does he have celestial tech?I don't read tons of current comics.More the old one.

Not that I know of, the point is that he could catapult technological progress on earth, he just chooses to keep it all to himself.

Read Planetary by warren ellis if you like the f4

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.