Southpark

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

movieshe
Nobady like South Park here?

steverules_2
I do, I'm a huge fan of the show smile

Ziggy22
I love South Park. I am really enjoying the new season.

island-is-stone
I love South Park. I am watching the newest season and I have loved it so far!

Zoom
I have only recently got into South Park, but I like what I have seen.

Sgt.Shakedown
I love the show.

Vinity
South Park is a great cartoon, even with it's occasional pitfalls every season. It combines satire, music and comedy to create a terrific masterpiece of an animated show.

South Park Seasons 1-13 DVD is available at collectcheapdvd.com

Kaibs
I love South Park. I got all the seasons on DVD, and the special release DVDs. I hope they uncensored 200 and 201 for the DVD if not it's going to be pretty retarded.

MildPossession
I've never seen the appeal really. Not a fan. I was forced to watch a lot of episodes a few years back, never again.

KingD19
Not like South Park...is like not liking the Simpsons, or Family Guy, or Boondocks...you're not right.

Kaibs
Agreed... Although the Simpsons fell off for a few years after their old writers left, Family Guy is only alright for me.... I don't like Peter very much. Brian and Stewie are greatness though. And I still laugh everytime Stewie says cool whip. The Boondocks is beyond epic.

MildPossession
If it makes me 'not right', so be it. stick out tongue

Kaibs
Eh... it doesn't not make you right. It's just it's a really funny show!

ADarksideJedi
It is funny sometimes but because the art is so horrible it makes it painful to watch and most of the time I don't understand what they are saying.

Kaibs
The art has came a very long ways since it first came out. If you compare the first episode to episode 200 for example when Mecha Streisand is back it's way different.

K J H
South Park is awesome im trying to think of my favorite episodes

the one where starvin marvin flys a ufo is a good one

whats your favorite eps smile

KingD19
Originally posted by K J H
South Park is awesome im trying to think of my favorite episodes

the one where starvin marvin flys a ufo is a good one

whats your favorite eps smile

Hey Marklar, can I marklar your Marklar?

Kaibs
My favorite would have to be Scott Tennorman Must Die or The Imaginationland trilogy.

ADarksideJedi
Originally posted by Kaibs
The art has came a very long ways since it first came out. If you compare the first episode to episode 200 for example when Mecha Streisand is back it's way different.

Still it is not annoying to watch and too bloody. smile

Kaibs
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi

Maybe for you smile

amnesia

No, it's greatness incarnate. Nothing is sacred.

Kaibs
It is indeed greatness.

ADarksideJedi
They do go board with the cussing and stuff inleast family guy goes to a certain point.But the one last night about Al Gore I have to admit was pretty funny ceral!lol

§P0oONY
They do go board with the cussing and stuff inleast family guy goes to a certain point.But the one last night about Al Gore I have to admit was pretty funny ceral!lol The bad language isn't the point of the show though. South Park is far more ingellegent than Family Guy will ever be, and you can bet Family Guy would have the bad language if it wasn't on Fox.

I just don't get why people are offended by characters on televsion f-ing and blinding. It's not like they're using them at the viewer.

Kaibs

§P0oONY
When South Park do anything that can be seen as offensive it's almost always done ironically.

Kaibs
And it's most likely for a reason and purpose too.

amnesia
Family guy is shit. I liked the first 4 seasons.

KurtRussellCrow
I love South Park. I always get a laugh.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.