thor vs gambit in a "getting a date" contest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
both thor and gambit are trying to get it on with black canary who do you think will do better?

Zeuodin
Thor. BC likes blonde men.

valtiz
gambit is the ladies man he got the moves and the charm including the looks what will thor do?

gogogadgetgo
thor would dazzle her with his golden lux, his good looks and his massive hammer.

valtiz
Originally posted by gogogadgetgo
thor would dazzle her with his golden lux, his good looks and his massive hammer.

might work might work.... but he will have to get rid of the helmet with the wings erm

CosmicComet
Storm is equal to or slightly hotter than Black Canary.

And Storm was putty in the Thunder God's hands.

Thor wins.

Batman-Prime
BC likes Machos, tough man. Thor may be not the MAN Olli is but he will do. Gambit is just an kid who trys to be a ladies man.

valtiz
ye but gambit got a french accent and his stick is bigger then thor's hammer no expression

Kris Blaze
Gambit has his hypnotic powers.

Tenebrous
Originally posted by valtiz
ye but gambit got a french accent and his stick is bigger then thor's hammer no expression

Thor's had thousands of years to refine his technique.

Badabing
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Storm is equal to or slightly hotter than Black Canary.

And Storm was putty in the Thunder God's hands.

Thor wins. thumb up

Also, laughing out loud @ this thread. Good job.

Sin I AM
meh, I'd pass on both honestly...Thor though amusing would become annoying with all that "Verily this, and Doth that", and after spending time in Europe I think all french men are gay. I'd cash em both in for a little Dick action (Grayson that iswink ) but if I had to chose...I'd go with Odinson because his hammer packs more punch than Remys little stick

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
meh, I'd pass on both honestly...Thor though amusing would become annoying with all that "Verily this, and Doth that", and after spending time in Europe I think all french men are gay. I'd cash em both in for a little Dick action (Grayson that iswink ) but if I had to chose...I'd go with Odinson because his hammer packs more punch than Remys little stick

If you could choose from everyone who would you pick? evil face

Omega Vision
Thor most definitely. BC has never liked smooth talking pretty boys like Gambit.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
If you could choose from everyone who would you pick? evil face

Everyone in comics? or on the board?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Everyone in comics? or on the board?

comics of course it's pretty hard to know how everyone here is looking in real life wink

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Parmaniac
comics of course it's pretty hard to know how everyone here is looking in real life wink

Nightwing of course...if i wanted a tough guy, Black Adam or Namor... Gambit just aint in the cards for me ( I like A-listers) , and Thor though powerful can't get a definitive win over Hulk and that's just sad considering his powerset. big grin

Oh yea and THANOS! I mean who else can say they screwed Death and Lived!

Bouboumaster
Gambit would win, but you should have put him against the masters: Tony Stark and Hercules!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.