the fight of your dreams

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

valtiz
every comic fan out there got some wet dream about a specific fight he would kill to see happen so what is yours? i will start

beast vs sabretooth- i always wanted to see a real good bloody fight between sabretooth and beast both berserk go all out

daredevil vs shang chi - for some odd reason i am always thinking about this fight and would love to see it happen

superman vs thor - would love to see a good fight respecting both characters and there max abilities going all out

Batman-Prime
Karate Kid vs Karate Kid. Properly written and drawn by Jim Lee.

DarthDaniel1001
Anti-Venom Vs. Carnage

CosmicComet
Captain Marvel vs Superman both bloodlusted.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by CosmicComet
Captain Marvel vs Superman both bloodlusted.

That would be one hell of a match. Bloody one too.

SamZED
Wolverine vs Spider-man. That's right, I wanna see a fight between the two with Wolverine bloodlusted and Spider-man in his "back in black" kinda mood, no jokes or acrobatics. That'd be AWESOME.

Omega Vision
Catman vs Catwoman among others.

AsbestosFlaygon
Silver Surfer VS Superman... with Superman bloodlusted

quanchi112
Thor vs. Superman, Thor vs. Sentry, Superman vs. Black Adam, Silver Surfer vs. Sentry, Superman vs. Orion, WW Hulk vs. Thor not in a what if.

Now all of the matchups I gave I want a clear winner and something that does both characters justice.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor vs. Superman, Thor vs. Sentry, Superman vs. Black Adam, Silver Surfer vs. Sentry, Superman vs. Orion, WW Hulk vs. Thor not in a what if.

Now all of the matchups I gave I want a clear winner and something that does both characters justice.

Not Thor vs Superman or WWH vs Thor.

The problem with those set ups is, that all those chars are pretty popular, with an big fanbase. And the fanbase of the hero who loses won't accept the outcome.

Remember the official Thor vs Superman? The outcome pleases the Superman fans and is called PIS by the Thorfans.

Superman vs BA, SS vs Sentry or Thor vs Sentry would be awesome though.

galactusischere
Thanos Vs. Darkseid without PIS and CIS
Deadpool vs Deathstroke

Bouboumaster
Thor vs Sentry
Silver Surfer vs Thor
"Green Scar" Hulk vs Thor
Silver Surfer vs Gladiator

rotiart
Emma frost sans powers
vs Jean grey sans powers

for scotts love...
Who Gets to watch the awesomeness

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by valtiz
daredevil vs shang chi - for some odd reason i am always thinking about this fight and would love to see it happen

Me too.

DarthDaniel1001
Mine:
Anti-Venom Vs. Carnage-I want the guy who did Venom Vs. Carnage (Toxin's first appearance) drawing this.

Taskmaster Vs. Deathstroke-A battle of the bad-ass assassins. I want this one done by the guys who did Batman: Hush.

Silver Surfer Vs. In-Betweener-A battle between 2 cosmic entities who I personally think look a little similar. Sure, In-Betweener would slaughter his ass but I'd still like to see it.

Lord Feron
X-Man V.S. Onslaught

Orion V.S. Black Adam

Martian Manhunter V.S. Superman

Gladiator V.S. Superman

Domino V.S. Longshot

Sodam Yat as Ion V.S. Starro - yeah i know this one is random but I just want to see Sodam so soemthing decent with Ion...

dmills
Silver Surfer vs Superman is the one I'd love to see above all else. Why this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

Iron Fist vs Wolverine

Current Thor vs Current Surfer.

galactusischere
Originally posted by dmills
Silver Surfer vs Superman is the one I'd love to see above all else. Why this hasn't happened yet is beyond me.

Because Surfer would rape Supes in an actual fight.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by galactusischere
Because Surfer would rape Supes in an actual fight.

No he wouldn't. The opposite is more likely. I don't say Superman is more powerful (though he is), I just think that DC wouldn't let him lose this one ^^.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
No he wouldn't. The opposite is more likely. I don't say Superman is more powerful (though he is), I just think that DC wouldn't let him lose this one ^^.
Yea DC wouldn't let him lose but he SHOULD lose.
He should have lost to Thor as well.

Batman-Prime

That's your opinion, that's ok. But it's nothing more.

Parmaniac

I wouldn't say he should have beaten Supes (not sure who would win) BUT the way how he went down was a disgrace that's for sure

I want:

Spider-man vs. Wolverine
Thanos vs. Darkseid
Sentry vs. Thor

Squirrel Girl vs. Pre Retcon Beyonder

and of course Freddy vs. Wolverine (in the Dreamworld) shifty

EDIT:
A serios fight between Superboy Prime and Monarch
and just for the fun of it a big fat war between the lantern corps

Omega Vision
Orion vs Thor
Lex Luthor vs the Fantastic Four
Iron Man vs Steel
Galactus vs DC Earth
Dr. Fate vs Dr. Strange (both peak)
Lobo vs Thanos
JLA vs Squadron Supreme
Animal Man vs Vixen (has it ever actually happened?)
Deathstroke vs X-Men
Teen Titans vs Apocalypse
Magneto vs Metal Men (just because it would be awesome if the Metal Men figured out a way to beat him without PIS)

galactusischere
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
That's your opinion, that's ok. But it's nothing more.
Surfer can exploit supes weakness or just create a red sun or drain Supes solar energy out of him..

Batman-Prime
Surfer can exploit supes weakness or just create a red sun or drain Supes solar energy out of him..

Yeah, like he would know. Superman could speedblitz him before he does :duh: . It's not a debate, though i find it funny that exploit weakness is the only way you see for surfer to win big grin

Dr Will Hatch
Superman isn't really affected red sunlight or kryptonite anymore. He supposedly also lifted THE ENTIRE MULTIVERSE recently. I'd like to see Thor or Norrin do that.

rotiart
Superman lifting multiverse?
What comic was that?

BattleMage
Ultimate Captain America vs. Batman (An actual ****ing throwdown)

Sentry vs. Black Adam (Whew, What the f***)

WW-Hulk vs. Wonder Woman

Thor vs Captain Marvel (Shazam)

Superman vs Genis-vell

Raptor22
id like to see deadpool go up against the joker. maybe not in a 1on1 fight but in a comic where dp is hired to kill joker and has to make his way through a a trap filled amusement park set up by mister j. or something like that. or even one where they had to team up for some reason. just seeing the two interract with eachother would be great.

CortSether
Shuma-Gorath vs Galactus in Shuma's realm

Lord S
Thor vs Sentry
Superman vs Gladiator
Thanos vs Magus (current)

A bunch of Vulcan fights:
vs Magus (current)
vs Nova
vs Thanos
vs Silver Surfer

BattleMage
Death Stroke vs. Spiderman

Knowsbleed33
Juggernaut v. Hulk with a conclusive winner.

dmills
Actually I don't think Supes losing to the Surfer would be aa big an issue for DC because technically he SHOULD be able to beat him. Only hardcore Supes fans think othetwise.

shokosugi
Superman is not going to lose against some b-level marvel character who take orders from another b-level marvel character.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by dmills
Actually I don't think Supes losing to the Surfer would be aa big an issue for DC because technically he SHOULD be able to beat him. Only hardcore Supes fans think othetwise.

This is an very cheap argument, which speaks volumes of you... laughing out loud

Only hardcore Superman Haters think so. I do think that SS or Thor should be able to beat Superman, but I also think, given his feats and the beings he defeated, that he should be able to beat SS or Thor.

50%-50% IMHO

SamZED
Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman is not going to lose against some b-level marvel character who take orders from another b-level marvel character. So the fact that Surfer is a B-level character is the only reason he wont beat Supes?

BUSTER1
Daredevil v Non Venom Bane-I reckon that would be a good match up.

Bentley
Kang vs the Justice League.

I know Kang would lose but I want him to show tech that knocks top tiers down. big grin

wannabe
Charles Xavier vs. Martian Manhunter on the astral plane.

Wolverine vs. Midnighter

Emma vs. Jean (without full access to the PF)

-Pr-
Superman is not going to lose against some b-level marvel character who take orders from another b-level marvel character.

facepalm

just... stop. seriously.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by -Pr-
facepalm

just... stop. seriously.

At least this time it's a whole sentence smile

The Nuul
Originally posted by Parmaniac
At least this time it's a whole sentence smile

Heh.

Omega Vision
Wow if you think Silver Surfer and Galactus are B-listers then who in Marvel are A-listers?

Face of Olympus
Originally posted by valtiz
every comic fan out there got some wet dream about a specific fight he would kill to see happen so what is yours? i will start

beast vs sabretooth- i always wanted to see a real good bloody fight between sabretooth and beast both berserk go all out

superman vs thor - would love to see a good fight respecting both characters and there max abilities going all out

Superman vs. Thor . I want it in Graphic Novel , well written.

grimify
Savage Dragon vs The Thing
Savage Hulk vs Pitt
Jackie Estacado vs Jack Hawksmoor

Parmaniac
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Zatanna
Power Girl
Cat Woman
Huntress
Super Girl
Raven
Vixen
Hawk Girl
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn

Black Cat
She Hulk
Ms Marvel
Ms Marvel (Moonstone)
Spider Woman
Enchantress
Mystique
Elektra
Psylocke
Domino
X-23
Lilith
Storm
Scarlet Witch

free for all, last woman who's still wearing clothes wins, with a lot of oil

galactusischere
"In 2009, Galactus was ranked as IGN's 5th Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time"
http://comicbooks.about.com/od/characters/tp/toptenvillains.htm
http://www.toptenz.net/top-ten-comic-book-villains.php
just stop...neither Galactus or Surfer are "b-lister"characters.

Parmaniac
"In 2009, Galactus was ranked as IGN's 5th Greatest Comic Book Villain of All Time"

Are you really taking him serios?

Omega Vision
IGN's list was crap. Magneto number one? Yeah right, the guy is a walking contradiction: an intolerant fascist that believes himself to be (and unfortunately half of all comics fans agree with him) a noble anti-villain. Plus his costume sucks. Number three or four maybe but not number one. I'd see Doctor Doom as number one before Magneto, at least his costume is cool.

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
IGN's list was crap. Magneto number one? Yeah right, the guy is a walking contradiction: an intolerant fascist that believes himself to be (and unfortunately half of all comics fans agree with him) a noble anti-villain. Plus his costume sucks. Number three or four maybe but not number one. I'd see Doctor Doom as number one before Magneto, at least his costume is cool.
Magneto is villain that has realistic views unlike Doom or Joker. That`s why he was first but I agree he should have been 3rd or fourth.

celeyhyga17
all bloodlusted

Thor Vs Superman
Hulk Vs Juggernaut
Silver Surfer Vs Green Lantern
Black Bolt Vs Captain Atom
Nova Vs Captain Atom
Captain Marvel Vs Superman
Hulk Vs Shaggy Man
Hulk Vs Doomsday
Thor Vs Doomsday
Silver Surfer Vs Superman
Beta Ray Bill Vs Captan Marvel
Captain Marvel Vs Doomsday
Thor Vs Orion
Silver Surfer Vs Orion
Captain Marvel Vs Orion
Nova Vs Black Bolt
Juggernaut Vs Superman
Juggernaut Vs Captain Marvel
Juggernaut Vs Shaggy Man
Thor Vs Captain Marvel

peejayd
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Zatanna
Power Girl
Cat Woman
Huntress
Super Girl
Raven
Vixen
Hawk Girl
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn

Black Cat
She Hulk
Ms Marvel
Ms Marvel (Moonstone)
Spider Woman
Enchantress
Mystique
Elektra
Psylocke
Domino
X-23
Lilith
Storm
Scarlet Witch

* like this too... laughing

id369
Cable vs X-Man (round 3)
Uber Cable takes on Shaman X-Man

and

Lobo vs Spawn (Al Simmons).
Lobo with clones, takes on 3rd Age.

Prep-Man
My dream comic fight is Orion vs Thor. This should have been done in JLA/Avengers, but of course Superman is more popular and a good fit, but I think Kirby's Orion is a much better and more explosive fight.

If both of them were to go all out, there would be no planet left.

Also, both of them working together would be interesting as well.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by Prep-Man
My dream comic fight is Orion vs Thor. This should have been done in JLA/Avengers, but of course Superman is more popular and a good fit, but I think Kirby's Orion is a much better and more explosive fight.

If both of them were to go all out, there would be no planet left.

Also, both of them working together would be interesting as well.

I used to think Superman Vs Thor would be the dream matchup, but I'm now leaning more towards your choice. This would be a brutally epic and bloody battle. Both of them have the tendency to end up in an "enraged" mode so to speak. They have the powersets to kinda counter each other's moves as well. Would be a glorious slugfest for the ages!!!

-Pr-
Magneto is villain that has realistic views unlike Doom or Joker. That`s why he was first but I agree he should have been 3rd or fourth.

there's nothing unrealistic about people being mentally unhinged or flat out evil.

Lord Feron
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Zatanna
Power Girl
Cat Woman
Huntress
Super Girl
Raven
Vixen
Hawk Girl
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn

Black Cat
She Hulk
Ms Marvel
Ms Marvel (Moonstone)
Spider Woman
Enchantress
Mystique
Elektra
Psylocke
Domino
X-23
Lilith
Storm
Scarlet Witch

why do they get clothes? confused big grin

chilled monkey
Off the top of my head:-

Katana vs Silver Samurai. This would be awesome.

Batwoman vs Catwoman (Holly). The ideal story would go like this; they meet in their civillian guises in a gay bar and become friends. Later they meet in costume and fight due to a misunderstanding. It ends (of course) with a team-up, perhaps with them learning each others identities.

-Pr-
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Off the top of my head:-

Katana vs Silver Samurai. This would be awesome.

Batwoman vs Catwoman (Holly). The ideal story would go like this; they meet in their civillian guises in a gay bar and become friends. Later they meet in costume and fight due to a misunderstanding. It ends (of course) with a team-up, perhaps with them learning each others identities.

admit it: you just want a comic with lesbians getting it on.

chilled monkey
Originally posted by -Pr-
admit it: you just want a comic with lesbians getting it on.

Not at all. I only read/watch comics/movies etc that include lesbian characters if they are treated like real people with feelings, not as fantasy figures.

Cuddling, hand-holding etc is nice (anything that shows love and affection), but private stuff should stay private. Makes it feel more 'real' since I don't spy on people during intimate moments.

golem370
Dream Fights hmmmmmmmmm let me see
War Hulk vs Kurse
Classic Beyonder vs Living Tribunal or HOTU Thanos
Thanos vs Hulk no holding back
Thanos vs Odin a repeat
Kurse vs Doomsday
High Level Celestial vs Galactus
Superman vs A good Mindless Hulk
Silver Surfer vs Superman
Superman vs Count Nefaria
Maul vs WWH
Classic Juggernaut vs Doomsday
Spectre vs Infinites
Amazo vs Fury
Spider-Man vs Batman
Alpha Flight vs Defenders
Zeus vs Thanos
Zuras vs Thanos
Odin vs Depowered Tyrant
Superman vs Morg(Full Power)
Validus vs Mangog
Savage Hulk best version vs Mangog(Silver Age)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos vs. Darkseid, Orion Superman, MM
SS vs. Superman, Lobo, Hal
SA Mangog vs. PC Validus
Thor vs. SS and Superman (going all out)

Spire
wtf

khazra
Wendell Quasar vs superman would be truly epic.

Savior Cable vs superman

Fernus vs despero (V&V)

Helspont vs J'onn

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SamZED
Wolverine vs Spider-man. That's right, I wanna see a fight between the two with Wolverine bloodlusted and Spider-man in his "back in black" kinda mood, no jokes or acrobatics. That'd be AWESOME.

thumb up

Mshinu
Temugin vs the Gorgon
Temugin or the Gorgon vs Vargas
Spiderman (with stingers and uppgades) vs Sabretooth (adamantium)
Magneto vs Apocalypse (both at their best)
Hyperstorm vs Phoenix

golem370
Kurse vs Gladiator

Kurse vs Juggernaut

Wolverine vs Batman

Captain America vs Nick Fury(No Weapons)

Classic Sasquatch vs Classic Abomination

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.