Apocalypse vs Classic Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peterlane mk6
Who wins. PIS and CIS is off.

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.

How?

The Nuul
Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
How? Do you really need to ask? Thor's power level and skill level annihilate Apocalypse. His hammer will also dominate Apocalypse when he starts beating him with it.

Lord S
Thor wins.

Spire
Thor.

Omega Vision
Thor, it isn't easy but he wins.

Galan007
His hammer will also dominate Apocalypse when he starts beating him with it. reported for sexual innuendos. uhuh

The Nuul
Originally posted by Galan007
reported for sexual innuendos. uhuh

You're just jealous that's all.

galactusischere
Thor wins but not easily in any way..

Priest
Thor fought the Celestials.
Apoc utilizes some celestial tech.
Thor for the easy win.

Xplosive
Originally posted by Priest
Thor fought the Celestials.

Fighting Celestials doesn't mean much. Thor is a joke to a Celestial. Celestial squashes him like a bug.

Thor wins, but not because of unimportant quote ''Thor fought Celestials'. So did Sue. I mean what is that? We can say HE fought Apocalypse and was schooled and called Apocalypse a villain of the first order and not many issues later HE defeated Thor, not having even so much trouble with Thor, while he couldn't do that to classic Apocalypse.

Thor wins, but not easy. Someone who doesn't go down against Loki, HE, PE Ikaris, combined power of X-Factor+Inhumans and someone who crushes Stryfe like a bug, won't go down easily against someone like Thor.

And like Cable said to Thor, Captain America and Iron Man that Apocalypse is so dangerous that he made Avengers like they never even existed.

Galan007
^ heh, your lack of a sense of humor is up there with mine.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Galan007
reported for sexual innuendos. uhuh A pervert only sees what he wants to see, pervert.

Prep-Man
Thor.

jasofisc
not sure who wins not sure their is any evidence for one against the other

Bentley
Thor for the ridiculously easy win.

What's with all this putting Apoc against enemies he has no chance in hell against?

Lord S
I wouldn't say it's ridiculously easy...remember this is classic Thor. It would be a very entertaining fight to watch, but ultimately Apoc would go down hard.

gogogadgetgo
Originally posted by Lord S
I wouldn't say it's ridiculously easy...remember this is classic Thor. It would be a very entertaining fight to watch, but ultimately Apoc would go down hard.

classic thor, regular thor, current thor..what's the difference? they're all the same

jasofisc
Originally posted by Bentley
Thor for the ridiculously easy win.

What's with all this putting Apoc against enemies he has no chance in hell against?

what do you mean easy apoc has taken down loki and high evolutionary he's not a push over.

Bentley
Time bfr?

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by jasofisc
what do you mean easy apoc has taken down loki and high evolutionary he's not a push over.

Lie.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Lie.

check out the apoc respect thread it's in their

quanchi112
check out the apoc respect thread it's in their Do you favor apoc over Loki in a best of ten?

jasofisc
Do you favor apoc over Loki in a best of ten?

not sure don't know much about loki but off hand pretty even

Kris Blaze
check out the apoc respect thread it's in their
Yeah, I've read the fights.

Neither transpired like you seem to think.

jasofisc
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
Yeah, I've read the fights.

Neither transpired like you seem to think. he knocked around loki and got the better of HE. what have i missed

The Nuul
he knocked around loki and got the better of HE. what have i missed

That was a X-Factor Comic, is was garbage writing. Apoc didn smack him around.

jasofisc
Originally posted by The Nuul
That was a X-Factor Comic, is was garbage writing. Apoc didn smack him around.

um yeah he did check it out he smacked him around.

OneDumbG0
^ Those links were broken long ago unfortunately. And from my recollection, Loki was playing around with Apocalypse as he is wont to do.

galactusischere
Apoc has STALEMATED both Loki and HE. All of the were taking their fight seriously.

OneDumbG0
^ Loki wasn't. Not really.

jasofisc
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
^ Loki wasn't. Not really.

why brings you to that conclusion

Zeuodin
I could see Apoc Winning if he weren't so badly written. His power set should give him the win. Especially considering that he thinks while he fights while Thor usually goes in Hammer swinging.

OneDumbG0
why brings you to that conclusion He told me so himself... no expression

... you doubt me? dur

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.