Feb 4 2003...I think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Julie
SO what does this date mean to us fans of the NJO????

LanceWindu
Umm, the first Force Heretic novel?

Julie
correct.....are you going to buy it....BTW did you get a chance to buy or even just simply read Destiny's Way???

Julie
vol...you got the excerpt....so are you going to buy the book???have you read the other njo books yet...up to DW....BTW what did you think of it...if you did read it.

Volundro Ramm
Remnant comes out on the 1st of Febraury.

Volundro Ramm
Ive read all the NJO books. The best book so far without a doubt is Traitor by Matthew Woodring Stover. The worst being Dark Journey, which was terrible and pointless.
With Traitor being such a good book, i thought it might be a hard act to follow. But Destinys Way is also a great book. Definately in my top 5 NJO books.

Julie
so what are the other 4 of the top five????hmmm I liked star by star....DW....traitor....rebel dream....and yes eve DJ...though I dunno if I should count it in the top 5

Captain REX
Not only does it mean Force Heretic is out, but my D-Land pass expires. sad

LanceWindu
I will buy it as soon as I get the chance.

And about DW, I have not found it for cheap anywhere so I haven't bought it.

But today I got it at the library.

So tonight I start reading it.

LanceWindu
I read DW on Monday night from Midnight to 4 AM and the same on Tuesday and Wednesday, and at exactly 4 AM Wednesday night/Thursday morning I finished it.

Great book.

But why did they have to Kill off Vergere when she was just starting to reveal secrets of the Force?

Julie
She might reveal too much then....besides the true value of a hero is seldom recognized while they still breathe

Julie
It's out it's out it's out.......yeaaaaaa....and I have it...:-)

LanceWindu
When exactly did it come out?

Cause I've been to the store the last few days and I haven't seen it anywhere.

Julie
I got it on feb fourth....but by now you should have it at least:-)

Julie
It came it went.....it is no more....I already finished the book....which was BTW pretty good

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.