Tien Vs Ozymandias h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

\\S//
Tien: Rare, Exotic and Ancient disciplines of Muay Thai Martial Arts.

Zd3nZKa0NNw

69tup5PvjBQ

ImSDVhW6Aho

Vs

Adrian Veidt: Self-augmented Fighting Style taken from several Martial Arts.

i3e_uWFfzeU

MW5ab4UKaG0

Either of them could leave any man laying in pain.

dadudemon
Hard to say.

I'll have to watch Veidt's stuff after I get home. I can't watc those vids at work.

\\S//
Originally posted by dadudemon
Hard to say.

I'll have to watch Veidt's stuff after I get home. I can't watc those vids at work.

What do you do and why are you on here while you're supposed to be doing it?

dadudemon
Originally posted by \\S//
What do you do and why are you on here while you're supposed to be doing it?

IT. I fix things computer related: passwords, rights, hardware configuration, software installs, etc. You know, typical IT tech stuff.

If it ain't broke, and no one wants anything installed, I sit on my arse being "available." It's a comfort thing. My user group wants the comfort to know that I'm here in case they need help.

\\S//
IT. I fix things computer related: passwords, rights, hardware configuration, software installs, etc. You know, typical IT tech stuff.

If it ain't broke, and no one wants anything installed, I sit on my arse being "available." It's a comfort thing. My user group wants the comfort to know that I'm here in case they need help.

So which martial artist is deadlier? And please explain why.

KingD19
Muay Thai...because it's real.

Quincy
tien wins with a solar flare into a tri-beam

\\S//
Originally posted by KingD19
Muay Thai...because it's real.

Actually it's pre-Muay Thai martial arts which were taught around Thailand at the time, specifically Muay Boran, Indonesian Harimua Silat, Wing Chun, Hung Ga (Not to be confused with Hung Gar) and Chinese Zui Quan Drunken Kung Fu.

But your point is moot seeing as how Ozymandias used real Martial Arts as well, specifically a combination of Shaolin Kempo, Karate, Twae Kwan Do, Judo and Jeet Kune, as any trained eye would recognize from his fight scenes in the Watchmen Film if they've seen practically every martial art in action.

dadudemon
So which martial artist is deadlier? And please explain why.

Ozy. Cause he's much much stronger and obviously much faster.

KingD19
Actually it's pre-Muay Thai martial arts which were taught around Thailand at the time, specifically Muay Boran, Indonesian Harimua Silat, Wing Chun, Hung Ga (Not to be confused with Hung Gar) and Chinese Zui Quan Drunken Kung Fu.

But your point is moot seeing as how Ozymandias used real Martial Arts as well, specifically a combination of Shaolin Kempo, Karate, Twae Kwan Do, Judo and Jeet Kune, as any trained eye would recognize from his fight scenes in the Watchmen Film if they've seen practically every martial art in action.

I know full well that he mixed styles, but can you honestly say there's someone around who can use that style effectively?

\\S//
Ozy. Cause he's much much stronger and obviously much faster.

If being in Junior in highschool after wrestling for five years has taught me anything it's that having great strength and speed means nothing if you don't have considerable skills in comparison to your opponent. The combition of Hamirua Silat and Muay Baron would make Tien/Tony Jaa a juggernaut against anyone who uses the fighting found in the Watchmen film, and Tien has a much larger arsenal of techniques than Veidt, much larger. Tien was the greatest martial artist depicted by Tony Jaa, a martial artist/actor who some consider to be the modern day Bruce Lee.

950Killer
If being in Junior in highschool after wrestling for five years has taught me anything it's that having great strength and speed means nothing if you don't have considerable skills in comparison to your opponent. The combition of Hamirua Silat and Muay Baron would make Tien/Tony Jaa a juggernaut against anyone who uses the fighting found in the Watchmen film, and Tien has a much larger arsenal of techniques than Veidt, much larger. Tien was the greatest martial artist depicted by Tony Jaa, a martial artist/actor who some consider to be the modern day Bruce Lee.

Better physicals will overcome skill, ozy is too strong and too fast for tien

TheVaultDweller
Damn, a 7 year bump. That's not something you see every day. laughing

Drsoe08
necromancy at its finest lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.