Hurt Knock Out or kill WWH »

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
like my other thread wwh is tied to an unbreakable wall with an unbreakable chain.
each person gets 500 punches. do they
Hurt Knock Out or kill WWH

(fist only)
1. A normal human
2. Bulls eye
3. Batman
4. Bane
5. Spiderman
6. Colossus
7. Hercules
8. Luke cage
9. Noboilus

galactusischere
Herculese and Nobolius kill.
Luke Cage manages to SLIGHTLY hurt Hulk.

Nihilist
Batkick-knocks him out at least.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Nihilist
Batkick-knocks him out at least.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX9jkByQ10o

Hercules FTW kills

Parmaniac
Originally posted by vansonbee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RX9jkByQ10o

Hercules FTW kills

I always "enjoy" the comments of these vids...

jasofisc
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
like my other thread wwh is tied to an unbreakable wall with an unbreakable chain.

(fist only)
1. A normal human
2. Bulls eye
3. Batman
4. Bane
5. Spiderman
6. Colossus
7. Hercules
8. Luke cage
9. Noboilus

1,2,3,4,5,8 do nothing WWH heals as fast as they do the damage 6. might knock him out 7 might kill him and i don't know who 9 is

xJLxKing
5, 6, 7, 8, 9 all hurt him. Some will kill him too, like Her

psycho gundam
wouldn't hulk be pretty mad given the circumstances? his healing factor and durability will be pretty high, he'll be recovering rapidly after each blow. killing him seems kind of a stretch.

BattleMage
Originally posted by psycho gundam
wouldn't hulk be pretty mad given the circumstances? his healing factor and durability will be pretty high, he'll be recovering rapidly after each blow. killing him seems kind of a stretch. Thank you^. who the hell started this crap?

Lord S
I'm not sure I really see any difference between WWH and regular Hulk, aside from the fact that he was a little more pissed off.

Anyway, Colossus, Herc, and Luke Cage can probably hurt him. I don't think either of them could possibly kill him. I've never even heard of Noboilus.

KingD19
Are you serious^

WWH puts regular Savage Hulk to shame, his HF/Durability/Strength are so much higher on average than Savage, it's not even funny.

Lord S
Originally posted by KingD19
Are you serious^

WWH puts regular Savage Hulk to shame, his HF/Durability/Strength are so much higher on average than Savage, it's not even funny. You know this for a fact or is it just your opinion? I don't recall him receiving any sort of power upgrade during his time on Sakaar (or whatever it was called), he was just angry. Really no more angry than we've seen in the past, and not quite as savage as he was against Onslaught.

Master Court
Colossus, Hercules, and Nobilus are the only ones that could hurt him. But nobody knocks him out, and nobody ever comes close to killing him. Blunt force soaking is where Hulk's durability shines. WWHulk took hits from Colossus, Thing, Hercules, Juggernaut, and Sentry, but they only staggered him at best. They might make his head turn, throw him around a little, a little nose bleed, but panels later there's not a scratch on him, so it all count for sh*t. And we're talking about WWHulk. What pisses him off more than anything? Being held down, made weak, and being chained up would drive him f*cking bonkers. His blunt soak and HF amp straight away to the point where he doesn't even register the hits, as he is completely overwhelmed by blind rage.

BUSTER1
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

(fist only)
1. A normal human
2. Bulls eye
3. Batman
4. Bane
5. Spiderman
6. Colossus
7. Hercules
8. Luke cage
9. Noboilus

1,3, and 4 barely register. The only damage is to their own fists, which would break long before getting to punch 500.
2 would't hurt WWh either but his bones would be protected from breaking by the adamantium strips protecting them.
5 would break his hands as well but have enough strength to sting Hulk.
8 would hurt Hulk but wouldn't be strong enough to stun him, as any cumulative effect of Luke's repeated punches would be completely negated by Hulk's HF.
6 could knock Hulk out.
7 would definitely beat Hulk unconscious, and may possibly be able to kill him.
9 -I have no idea as I've never heard of this character before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.