Hurt Knock Out or kill 8th day Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nicamarvin
like Colossus other thread 8th Day Juggernaut is tied to an unbreakable wall with an unbreakable chain.
each person gets 1000 punches. do they
Hurt Knock Out or kill 8th Day Juggernaut? or Hurt themself trying?

1.thing
2.Hulk(base, not allowed to get angry)
3.Ultimate Colossus
4.A-Bom
5.thor(normal thor and just so you know, from thor to Sentry there is no order ok, I just placed them as I thought of them.. wink )
6.Superman(can use SuperSpeed to land those 1000 punches)
7.Sentry(the power of a billion exploding suns)
8.Thanos(Self Amping, not outside Tech help)
9.SA Mangog(original)
10.Dp Tyrant(same as thanos)
11.Superboy Prime(Guardian Amp)
12.SuperMan 1M
13.Zeus(self Amping, not Magic)
14.PC Validus
15.Drax with power Gem(he should be here if the Gems worked the way they should.. stick out tongue )
17.FP Asguardian Destroyer(just punches)

so who of this guys will hurt, KO, or outright Kill 8th Day Juggernaut?

CosmicComet
They all will fail't.

Batman-Prime
1.thing - Ko
2.Hulk(base, not allowed to get angry) - Ko
3.Ultimate Colossus - Ko
4.A-Bom - ko
5.thor - kill
6.Superman - kill
7.Sentry - kill
8.Thanos - kill
9.SA Mangog- kill
10.Dp Tyrant(same as thanos) kill
11.Superboy Prime(Guardian Amp) kill
12.SuperMan 1M - kill
13.Zeus(self Amping, not Magic) - kill
14.PC Validus - kill
15.Drax with power Gem(he should be here if the Gems worked the way they should.. stick out tongue ) - kill
17.FP Asguardian Destroyer(just punches) - kill

I base this on all his showings, also those from Crossovers. And Not only from his best as this ain't no vs fight.

stick out tongue

nicamarvin
Originally posted by CosmicComet
They all will fail't. ...... eek!
come one.... eek!

Colossus-Big C
actually juggernaut is indestructable

nicamarvin
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
1.thing - Ko
3.Ultimate Colossus - Ko
4.A-Bom - ko
5.thor - kill
6.Superman - kill
7.Sentry - kill
8.Thanos - kill
9.SA Mangog- kill
12.SuperMan 1M - kill
14.PC Validus - kill
15.Drax with power Gem(he should be here if the Gems worked the way they should.. stick out tongue ) - kill

I base this on all his showings, also those from Crossovers. And Not only from his best as this ain't no vs fight.

stick out tongue

................. sick

Batman-Prime
Originally posted by nicamarvin
................. sick

See, you shouldn't swallow your Fanboy jizz while making such threads smile. Now throw up.

nicamarvin
See, you shouldn't swallow your Fanboy jizz while making such threads smile. Now throw up. DUDE I put the frigging destroyer there....the guy will die ok... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Batman-Prime
DUDE I put the frigging destroyer there....the guy will die ok... roll eyes (sarcastic)

You put PC Validus also in there, he would kill him too. Though it's obvious why you did this thread. So go on and swallow big grin.

nicamarvin
You put PC Validus also in there, he would kill him too. Though it's obvious why you did this thread. So go on and swallow big grin. you swallow.... laughing FANBOY

How come this supose to be a fan based thread when the guys will get to hit him 1000 times... eek!

and the Frigging FP Destroyer will probably kill him in one punch...

you are just mad because I OWNED you last time... smokin'

that or because SuperMan got OWNED by Venom?... laughing

Batman-Prime
you swallow.... laughing FANBOY

How come this supose to be a fan based thread when the guys will get to hit him 1000 times... eek!

and the Frigging FP Destroyer will probably kill him in one punch...

you are just mad because I OWNED you last time... smokin'

that or because SuperMan got by Venom?... laughing

You owned me ? What the f**k? In you wet dreams, as I don't even know who you are. It's just strange that someone makes an physical punching contest against an char who's superpower ist to be immun to physical force, almost. You have to be an fanboy.^^

nicamarvin
You have to be an fanboy.^^ ...........Not quite like you.. smokin'

and I OWNED your FANBOY Arse.......smokin'

Batman-Prime
...........Not quite like you.. smokin'

thumb up wise up wink

laughing out loud at your edit wink

nicamarvin
thumb up wise up wink

laughing out loud at your edit wink I did OWNED your ARSE...and if you reply enything else you are One DUMB FANBOY......I will not So I am cooler than your sorry ARSE... cool

Knowsbleed33
No one is killing him and I'm hard pressed to say anyone can knock him out with punches since it's never happened before.

redhotrash
Superman 1 Million lifted like 200 quintillion tons with 1 hand. Thats a lot of zeros. Juggernaut's power isnt infinite, he isnt standing up to those kinds of blows.

Knowsbleed33
His power has no known limit.

shokosugi
Originally posted by Knowsbleed33
No one is killing him and I'm hard pressed to say anyone can knock him out with punches since it's never happened before.

http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut19.jpg

Nihilist
Originally posted by shokosugi
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut19.jpg Fail, not 8th day Juggernaut.

shokosugi
8th day or not he's going down hard.

Nihilist
8th day or not he's going down hard. Yeah you have no proof to back yourself up, as you have no idea what 8th day is.

Knowsbleed33
http://i862.photobucket.com/albums/ab183/hulknas/juggernaut19.jpg

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg102/Knowsbleed33/Handbook/HB2-2.jpg

Batman-Prime

Knowsbleed33

Batman-Prime
What?

If 8th Day juggs would be more common in comics, as common as Sentry or Rulk (these) days, he would get his ass kicked. Using an char who has as many appearances as 8th Day, SMP (golden) or RKT is a nobrainer for fanboys.

Knowsbleed33
It's the same Juggernaut who shows up in nearly all his appearances. He was just more focused in the 8th Day saga.

Batman-Prime
It's the same Juggernaut who shows up in nearly all his appearances. He was just more focused in the 8th Day saga.

"He was just more" Thank you. Checkmate smile

nicamarvin
"He was just more" Thank you. Checkmate smile ....Estupdidos FanBoys Nunca Aprenderan los pendejos...... smokin'

Doctor-Alvis
I think the point was that he technically didn't have any kind of power added to his own, he was just using what he had more effectively.

....Estupdidos FanBoys Nunca Aprenderan los pendejos...... smokin'
Man, are we back in middle school now with the insulting people in another language?

Knowsbleed33

You forgot the focused part my friend.

Batman-Prime
You forgot the focused part my friend.

No i didn't, it's nothing other then Superman going all out, OWAW. It's another version which appeared once. Regular Supes isn't like OWAW.

The same is with Juggs, why use 8th day for threads if it's the same as standard juggs then? no expression
Because this version was, during the time he appeared in this state, more powerful. If the writers would show juggs in his current appearances (losing, like he did against Skaar) and say that he taps into his powers as much as during the 8th day, we wouldn't have this discussion. Pretty simple wink.

manx422
1.thing - Ko
3.Ultimate Colossus - Ko
4.A-Bom - ko
5.thor - kill
6.Superman - kill
7.Sentry - kill
8.Thanos - kill
9.SA Mangog- kill
12.SuperMan 1M - kill
14.PC Validus - kill

stick out tongue
thumb up

Knowsbleed33
No i didn't, it's nothing other then Superman going all out, OWAW. It's another version which appeared once. Regular Supes isn't like OWAW.

The same is with Juggs, why use 8th day for threads if it's the same as standard juggs then? no expression
Because this version was, during the time he appeared in this state, more powerful. If the writers would show juggs in his current appearances (losing, like he did against Skaar) and say that he taps into his powers as much as during the 8th day, we wouldn't have this discussion. Pretty simple wink.

He was more focused period. He even says so. "Something is making me this way, something is drawing me somewhere and nothing is going to stop me from getting there". Something made him obsessed with getting somewhere so he made sure nothing would get in his way, and nothing did. He never displayed anything standard Juggernaut can't or hasn't done.

To me, when someone specifies 8th Day, it says to me standard Juggernaut who's determined not to lose.

Mshinu
Nothing accomplished except a lot of broken knuckles

Batman-Prime
He was more focused period. He even says so. "Something is making me this way, something is drawing me somewhere and nothing is going to stop me from getting there". Something made him obsessed with getting somewhere so he made sure nothing would get in his way, and nothing did. He never displayed anything standard Juggernaut can't or hasn't done.

To me, when someone specifies 8th Day, it says to me standard Juggernaut who's determined not to lose.

So standard Juggernaut is less focused then during the 8th day.

8th Day is determined not to lose, while the standarg juggs is indifferent laughing out loud .

Two differen't versions of the same char no expression

Pretty simple, period.

OWAW Superman = Superman going all out

Superman not going all out = Superman

no expression It isn't THAT difficult, you know?

Anyway. Juggs Invulernability will find it's limit.

WW knocked him out (in the crossover, not official but still big grin) Superman knocked him down (during his days with the long hair, when he was more Byrne like).

Knowsbleed33
So standard Juggernaut is less focused then during the 8th day.

8th Day is determined not to lose, while the standarg juggs is indifferent laughing out loud .

That's exactly what it is. Juggernaut as he's normally written never thinks he needs more power to beat anyone. He already thinks he can beat anyone. That's why he ends up slipping up.

There's no evidence of an amp considering 8th Day didn't do anything standard Juggernaut can't or hasn't done.

Go back to making idle threats in PM's my son. You suck at debating.

Batman-Prime
That's exactly what it is. Juggernaut as he's normally written never thinks he needs more power to beat anyone. He already thinks he can beat anyone. That's why he ends up slipping up.

There's no evidence of an amp considering 8th Day didn't do anything standard Juggernaut can't or hasn't done.

Go back to making idle threats in PM's my son. You suck at debating.

You contradict yourself. And now you are just insulting. I already exlpained you my intentions, however, you won't listen, you have your points and you are to stubborn to change them, that's ok for me.

As for the Son part. I'm at least as old as you wink in any way.

Knowsbleed33
What's contradicting. He was more focused, the dialogue even says so. He didn't get amped from outside nor did he have extra power. He was simply tapping into and better utlizing what he already has. We've seen other characters use Cyttoraks power to great effect than Juggernaut does.

Standard Juggernaut is simply arrogant and narrow minded. He doesn't think he needs more power.

Batman-Prime
What's contradicting. He was more focused, the dialogue even says so. He didn't get amped from outside nor did he have extra power. He was simply tapping into and better utlizing what he already has. We've seen other characters use Cyttoraks power to great effect than Juggernaut does.

Standard Juggernaut is simply arrogant and narrow minded. He doesn't think he needs more power.

He was

8th Day

tapping into

standard

he doesn't think he needs MORE power

Don't you see it ? I mean honestly?

Knowsbleed33
You seem to think that happens alot. Like when I said He was more focused the first time, you quoted me and left out the focused part.

You clearly have a problem with context.

Batman-Prime
You seem to think that happens alot. Like when I said He was more focused the first time, you quoted me and left out the focused part.

You clearly have a problem with context.

It's hopeless. smile Nevermin wink

Knowsbleed33
If you don't get it, I guess you're right.

Let's make it simple, why don't you go and get the scans from the 8th Day saga where Juggernaut is doing something more than he can normally do. That would be the ultimate yard stick, no? I mean, when someone is amped externally it usually shows up as extraordinary feats right?

I'll wait.

nicamarvin
why don't you go and get the scans from the 8th Day saga where Juggernaut is doing something more than he can normally do. He was about to Rape Thor, Thor himself said he Was 100x more Powerful....

thor is a hero and Heroes Don't lie..... smokin'

Knowsbleed33
Yes, that's proof he was being amped by an outside source?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.