Intrepid wastes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lordmegatron1
Good evening you intrepid wastes. I, Lord Megatron, have come to this forum to raise hell convert humans to join in cybertron's decepticon forces and CRUSH THE VERY LIFE OUT OF OPTIMUS PRIME! I have a dire secret to say also so PM me if you want to hear it. Also if yopu are interested in hearing my true history of the Cybertron Civil War, Go to the one they call Omnislash Kid and ask for Lord Megatron's Story.

Thank you and have a nice Hell
your most regretfully
-Lord Megatron

The big EH
.......hey, who are you calling intrepid!?

Etna
*dances in this thread before it gets closed and locked*

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

The big EH
i still wanna know who this guy thinks he is to call me intrepid, if i had a hammer, free-time and a plane ticket to cybertron i would smash his walk-man mad

Venomancer
Lol.kids say the darnest things these days Lol

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by The big EH
.......hey, who are you calling intrepid!?

Intrepid is a compliment. It is a positive word and not an insult.

The big EH
i know that...just don't like being called intrepid ats all, makes me feel, skeeved out

Phantom Miria
Originally posted by The big EH
i know that...just don't like being called intrepid ats all, makes me feel, skeeved out

I see. I can call you cowardly if it makes you feel better.

The big EH
awwwww shuks embarrasment

Etna
surprised its still here...
actually what am I talking about!? laughing out loud I'm not surprised at all that its still here laughing

*starts break dancing*

The big EH
why is break dancing called break dancing?

Etna
because you touch yourself at night

The big EH
silly you, i only do that in the morning....

and after school.....and after that, then again round 7....pretty much anytime i'm feeling it

lordmegatron1
Back onto subject morons. We are here to dicuss your fate on Earth. Eh, but first who stole the blueprints for the second Destroyer???AAAAnnnd, who smashed my walk-man? those things aren't easy to put together you know!!

Phantom Miria
I am fascinated that this thread is not yet closed.

Etna
Originally posted by Phantom Miria
I am fascinated that this thread is not yet closed.

that is because the MODs never notice such things like this

Or they think its funny and want to keep it here

The big EH
Originally posted by lordmegatron1
Back onto subject morons. We are here to dicuss your fate on Earth. Eh, but first who stole the blueprints for the second Destroyer???AAAAnnnd, who smashed my walk-man? those things aren't easy to put together you know!!
i have no i dead mr. man
Originally posted by Etna
that is because the MODs never notice such things like this

Or they think its funny and want to keep it here
oh they just don't visit us anymore,

DangerousBeauty
Yeah I thought Peach would be all over this by now. Usually she is always spying on us.

*tisk tisk tisk* Tis sad when we dont have anyone to watch over us anymore.

lordmegatron1
Does this forum suck this much I mean.......*shuts down*
Heeey it's the stupids talking to even the even bigger MORON. My name be Carnage. The psychotic mass murdrerand I'm here to tell big screw-up that The Machine is close to done and I do expect my years worth of blood will be due 12/21/12. Iiiiiiiiiiii'mmmmmmmmm coming home morons and mesa will be huuunnnggggrrryyy for sarcastic Know-it-alls
*licks lips while reading How To Cook Steamed Deadpool*

Venomancer
This still isn't closed.Oh wow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.