Thanos vs Final Crisis

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Bentley
DC heroes are on vacation and BAM! Final Crisis happens. Thanos has one week to prep and try to stop Mandrakk and Darkseid from owning the universe.

Can the titan win? stick out tongue

xJLxKing
Nothing. Going by the story, only Superman with the Cosmic Armor can win

Bentley
So? Thanos makes a Thanos clone with the cosmic armor.

galan_buu

ColossusGrundy
Are you kidding?

Thanos dies and dies hard, he doesn't stand a chance.

Kris Blaze
They weren't screwing with the universe.

Darkseid was killing the multiverse.

Mandrakk was eating -all- of DC.

Bentley
Heroes much less prepared than Thanos handled FC smart

Galan007
thanos has no chance.

Omega Vision
No chance, he can't take advantage of plot devices like Superman could. And he's not a great majestic character so his story isn't strong enough to resist Mandrakk. Either way Darkseid just OS him.

Kris Blaze
Unlike with Superman, Darkseid has no reason to let Thanos live. Just like Thanos has no way of being transported into the Cosmic Armour, let alone controlling it.

Omega Vision
Rofl at the "Thanos will make his own Cosmic Armor"

theICONiac
Thanos enlists the aid of Geoff Johns.

Mandrakk and Thanos fall before the awesome power of...A COHERENT STORYLINE.

drylaugh

galactusischere
Thanos would get the Infinity gauntlet and THOTI and rape them within a week.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
Thanos would get the Infinity gauntlet and THOTI and rape them within a week.
You just really want Thanos to win don't you? I'm not sure the IG would beat Mandrakk, at least not the first one.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Bentley
DC heroes are on vacation and BAM! Final Crisis happens. Thanos has one week to prep and try to stop Mandrakk and Darkseid from owning the universe.

Can the titan win? stick out tongue

Yes. Thanos can win.

Does he get help from the Monitors or access to the Miracle Machine? If so, he stops both Mandrakk and Darkseid. He uses this prep time to travel back to Marvel and brings in Adam Warlock (post Conquest/pre-WOK) and a cosmic cube. Warlock puts on the Cosmic Armor and destroys Mandrakk. Thanos uses the MM to wish for a happy ending. Warlock, after learning the vibration song, sings Darkseid out of existence. Mandrakk comes back only to run into Thanos and Warlock who uses the Cube to form a stake and stab him to death and thus filling Thanos' earlier wish of a happy ending.

And please, Warlock's story is easily equal to that of Superman's. In fact, Superman's story is unique to DC but only because it's contained within DC. If you count other fictions, others are equally as good if not better and Warlock's is one of them.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Yes. Thanos can win.

Does he get help from the Monitors or access to the Miracle Machine? If so, he stops both Mandrakk and Darkseid. He uses this prep time to travel back to Marvel and brings in Adam Warlock (post Conquest/pre-WOK) and a cosmic cube. Warlock puts on the Cosmic Armor and destroys Mandrakk. Thanos uses the MM to wish for a happy ending. Warlock, after learning the vibration song, sings Darkseid out of existence. Mandrakk comes back only to run into Thanos and Warlock who uses the Cube to form a stake and stab him to death and thus filling Thanos' earlier wish of a happy ending.

And please, Warlock's story is easily equal to that of Superman's. In fact, Superman's story is unique to DC but only because it's contained within DC. If you count other fictions, others are equally as good if not better and Warlock's is one of them.
Adam Warlock isn't an important concept. Superman was the first superhero. Without him there probably wouldn't be an Adam Warlock.

Juntai
Originally posted by Omega Vision
No chance, he can't take advantage of plot devices like Superman could. And he's not a great majestic character so his story isn't strong enough to resist Mandrakk. Either way Darkseid just OS him.

WhiteWitchKing
Adam Warlock isn't an important concept. Superman was the first superhero. Without him there probably wouldn't be an Adam Warlock.

Where was this stated in FC? The Monitors pointed out that the story of a child from a dying planet was sent to Earth and become it's greatest protector. This story of Superman is why his story was greater than Mandrakk's.

WhiteWitchKing
LOL. Found something interesting while looking up to see if Superman was the first super hero. Apparently, the Phantom and the Shadow came before Superman. But then I ran into this guy: Mandrake the Magician.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mandrake_the_Magician

Omega Vision
Where was this stated in FC? The Monitors pointed out that the story of a child from a dying planet was sent to Earth and become it's greatest protector. This story of Superman is why his story was greater than Mandrakk's.
My point is your scenario wouldn't work. Adam Warlock wouldn't be able to use the Cosmic Armor.
Plus I don't think Thanos is allowed to go back to the Marvel Universe.

WhiteWitchKing
My point is your scenario wouldn't work. Adam Warlock wouldn't be able to use the Cosmic Armor.
Plus I don't think Thanos is allowed to go back to the Marvel Universe.

Why not? Warlock's story is outside of DC universe. His story is just as compelling as Superman's. Without going back to Marvel or access to other fictions, the answer is pretty obvious. Thanos' story isn't unique; you might as well ask if Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Batman, Peter Parker, or Captain America they can beat Mandrakk. They can't because they can't put on that armor. But given that Thanos is an intellect and has prep, this is how he would achieve this goal.

xJLxKing
Why not? Warlock's story is outside of DC universe. His story is just as compelling as Superman's. Without going back to Marvel or access to other fictions, the answer is pretty obvious. Thanos' story isn't unique; you might as well ask if Darkseid, Wonder Woman, Batman, Peter Parker, or Captain America they can beat Mandrakk. They can't because they can't put on that armor. But given that Thanos is an intellect and has prep, this is how he would achieve this goal.
NO! Absolutely not. Superman's is the sole reason why Mandrakk was defeated. Nobody else but Superman can beat Mandrakk. Superman's story was powering the Cosmic Armor. Going by what DC wanted, NO other story can beat Superman's story.

Correct, and only Superman, no other exceptions. This includes Kara, CM, or anyone else. That's just how it is.

Then you also got Darkseid to worry about.

Juntai
Even in a multiverse full of Supermen, only one could accomplish that.

xJLxKing
Yup, even though they had similar stories.

Blight
Is Final Crisis Good? (I know, wrong thread)

Prep-Man
Apollo should have been in that armor. big grin

Juntai
Originally posted by Blight
Is Final Crisis Good? (I know, wrong thread) You'll get a lot of opinions from different angles, as you will with a lot of Morrison's work.

Yes, it's good.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Blight
Is Final Crisis Good? (I know, wrong thread)
It's okay. I liked FC: Revelation and Superman Beyond more as they are stand alone tie-ins.

Prep-Man
It was good. Up until the last issue. Last issues always ruin it for me in big events. It should have been longer.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Prep-Man
It was good. Up until the last issue. Last issues always ruin it for me in big events. It should have been longer.
Except for COIE which was amazing till the end.
I agree that Superman Beyond was much better than the rest of the series. Although I did like the tie in with Martian Manhunters death. It turned one of the lamest deaths in comic history to one of the greatest deaths, God it was badass to see J'onn mindrape all those villains even with hundreds of tranqs in him.

Lord Feron

YEs without superman there would never be any superheroes ever... and no you didn't say that, you didn't have to.

np3228
Uhm.. ru f'ing nuts... Thanos has a week to prep??? Of course he can win, this is THANOS! He's a "scemer"... yes, he can do the unthinkable, even the infinite. For example:

Thanos murders a green lantern and steals a power ring, uses it to access the Main power battery in OA... kills every green lantern and triggers an explosion that opens up time and space, where he accesses the home of the monitors. He kills a monitor and eats the body, which gives him the power of a monitor. He kills all the monitors and eats their bodies. Combined with every monitor's power, he murders Mandrakk and then comes to earth. He destroys the entire DC universe, to please mistress Death from Marvel...

Hey... if Starlin was writing it, why can't it happen like this???

Bentley
Originally posted by xJLxKing
NO! Absolutely not. Superman's is the sole reason why Mandrakk was defeated. Nobody else but Superman can beat Mandrakk. Superman's story was powering the Cosmic Armor. Going by what DC wanted, NO other story can beat Superman's story.

Because Mandrakk was beaten by the Cosmic Armor we cannot suppose he can only be beaten that way in the light of other plot devices (IG, HOTU etc.). Right?

evil face

xJLxKing
Because Mandrakk was beaten by the Cosmic Armor we cannot suppose he can only be beaten that way in the light of other plot devices (IG, HOTU etc.). Right?

evil face
HOTU, yes, not IG.
Mandrakk represent the evil part of the story that only be defeated by Superman's story which will amplify the cosmic armor which is suppose to defeated the biggest, strongest threat to DCU.

You figure it out. If you don't like how DC laid it out for you, then call them and discuss it.

np3228
Thanos wins because he thinks of something ingenuious. Your close minded if you think some stupid lame "cosmic" armor is the only weapon that would work. I bet Darkseid could have defeated him.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by np3228
Thanos wins because he thinks of something ingenuious. Your close minded if you think some stupid lame "cosmic" armor is the only weapon that would work. I bet Darkseid could have defeated him.
Read Final Crisis first. You obviously don't know anything.

A very weak version of Mandrakk was able to defeat God's right hand and Radiant.

Philosophía
You know what they say.

"Don't feed the troll"

Kris Blaze
Originally posted by Juntai
Even in a multiverse full of Supermen, only one could accomplish that. `

A multiverse full of Supermen?

Wasn't there only 51 other?

xJLxKing
Originally posted by Kris Blaze
`

A multiverse full of Supermen?

Wasn't there only 51 other?
less

np3228
... I don't mean Darkseid could physically beat him, I mean Darkseid could scheme over him. Don't you read anything? You don't have to be stronger to beat someone in comics you know... a master "schemer" can find a loop hole and expose it and smash an ultimate being. like Thanos, Adam Warlock, or Darkseid (who has been written so poorly, can hardly be considered a grand villian anymore IMO)

KuRuPT Thanosi
Thanos won't get the job done considering the stipulations of the match

np3228
Put down ur crack pipe. Thanos outsmarts Mandrakk and stomps a mud hole in DS's ass.

kevdude
Thanos goes down hard..

Bentley
HOTU, yes, not IG.
Mandrakk represent the evil part of the story that only be defeated by Superman's story which will amplify the cosmic armor which is suppose to defeated the biggest, strongest threat to DCU.

You figure it out. If you don't like how DC laid it out for you, then call them and discuss it.

I have nothing against FC, I just wonder exactly why the IG couldn't remake history and make Thanos fit into the cosmic armor, stomp Mandrakk and get a happy ending.

I don't see the metatextual nature of FC to change anything about the consistence of the universe in which the story happens.

xJLxKing
I have nothing against FC, I just wonder exactly why the IG couldn't remake history and make Thanos fit into the cosmic armor, stomp Mandrakk and get a happy ending.

I don't see the metatextual nature of FC to change anything about the consistence of the universe in which the story happens.
1- There is NO Ig, HOTU, or other items from MU. This is set in DCU
2- Mandrakk is enemy which can ONLY be stopped by Superman and the Cosmic Armor. Don't ask me why DC did this. That's just how it is. They want their "main" character that started their company to be the one to beat the enemy which represents the concept of evil. Think of how strong Spectre is. Now a Mandrakk that was only eating a weak DCU story defeat Spectre and Radiant. The real Mandrakk is above that, and that's why he is called the greatest threat to DCU. Don't forget, the Cosmic Armor can adapt to any threat instantly and even that was barely enough. That armor is now broken. Without it, DCU is doomed.

In my opinion, DCU was suppose to represent the concept of Evil vs Good.
Evil=Mandrakk and only Mandrakk(the enemy of all stories). HE was practically eating DCU alive
GOOD=Superman and only Superman

Badabing
Originally posted by np3228
Put down ur crack pipe. Thanos outsmarts Mandrakk and stomps a mud hole in DS's ass. Along with spite/bait threads, we don't allow flaming, bashing or trolling. Please read the forum rules posted. Thanks.

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

iceman24567

I don't see the metatextual nature of FC to change anything about the consistence of the universe in which the story happens. He would need something as powerful as the miracle machine to do all that too bad he's doesn't have the blueprints saved in memory like Clark laughing . Thanos dies with a dumbfounded look on his face no expression

Omega Vision
Thanos stares back at the artist animating this terrible Elseworlds/What if? and says: "WTF Spite!" right before getting eaten by Mandrakk.

quanchi112
Originally posted by iceman24567
He would need something as powerful as the miracle machine to do all that too bad he's doesn't have the blueprints saved in memory like Clark laughing . Thanos dies with a dumbfounded look on his face no expression Thanos has rarely ever been dumbstruck with regards to planning some major event. Have any proof he can't cope with this based on his history?

iceman24567
Thanos stares back at the artist animating this terrible Elseworlds/What if? and says: "WTF Spite!" right before getting eaten by Mandrakk. I didn't know Thanos has breaking 4th wall type powers laughing

Omega Vision
Originally posted by quanchi112
Thanos has rarely ever been dumbstruck with regards to planning some major event. Have any proof he can't cope with this based on his history?
He's never been this out of luck though. He really has nothing to turn to since the week of prep would probably be spent learning about the DCU and its artifacts. When he finds a lack of all-powerful artifacts who knows what he might do.

quanchi112
He's never been this out of luck though. He really has nothing to turn to since the week of prep would probably be spent learning about the DCU and its artifacts. When he finds a lack of all-powerful artifacts who knows what he might do. I think he'd do just fine and could see him using the Spectre.

iceman24567
He's never been this out of luck though. He really has nothing to turn to since the week of prep would probably be spent learning about the DCU and its artifacts. When he finds a lack of all-powerful artifacts who knows what he might do.

Shit his pants?

xJLxKing
There are no artifacts that can help him.
Miracle Machine is in the future
Cosmic armor is beyond repair and inaccessible

xJLxKing
I think he'd do just fine and could see him using the Spectre.
laughing out loud
Spectre got owned by a really weak version of Mandrakk

quanchi112
laughing out loud
Spectre got owned by a really weak version of Mandrakk You have no idea what Thanos would be capable of inside the Spectre.

Philosophía
Now Quanchi wants to see Thanos inside Spectre.

Is there no end to this boy's sexual fantasies ?

xJLxKing
You have no idea what Thanos would be capable of inside the Spectre.
Oh yeah and you would know. What issue was this shown in?

xJLxKing

Omega Vision
You have no idea what Thanos would be capable of inside the Spectre.
Finally manage to score with Death only to have her yell out "Oh Spectre!" as she climaxes leading Thanos to shuffle away sadly? Yeah I can see that.

quanchi112

Zeuodin
Spectre is an easy mark in the dcu for Thanos. Don't hate Thanos because of the Spectre's shortcomings. Thanos is from marvel while the Spectre is from dc.
How is Thanos going to get to the Spectre and defeat him? How is he an easy mark? What power ups exist in the DCU that will give Thanos any hope or prayer against any version of the spectre?

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeuodin
How is Thanos going to get to the Spectre and defeat him? How is he an easy mark? What power ups exist in the DCU that will give Thanos any hope or prayer against any version of the spectre?
Quanchi's undying faith in Thanos' abilities. Duh roll eyes (sarcastic) cool

quanchi112
How is Thanos going to get to the Spectre and defeat him? How is he an easy mark? What power ups exist in the DCU that will give Thanos any hope or prayer against any version of the spectre? DOV. He's an easy mark without a host. With his current host he's susceptible to black lantern rings it seems.

Omega Vision
DOV. He's an easy mark without a host. With his current host he's susceptible to black lantern rings it seems.
The Black Lantern Rings are a moot point. If you are dead (and not Don Hall) they take you over.

xJLxKing
DOV. He's an easy mark without a host. With his current host he's susceptible to black lantern rings it seems.
DoV? He is Skyfather and with magic he absorbs, he'll kill Thanos easily.

quanchi112
The Black Lantern Rings are a moot point. If you are dead (and not Don Hall) they take you over. Thanos has allied himsef with the concept of death in marvel so I could see him allying himself with the black lanterns to further his own agenda.

DoV? He is Skyfather and with magic he absorbs, he'll kill Thanos easily. Thanos uses his mind to pervert his cause just like Eclipso did. It would be oh so easy for Thanos to send him on another quest.

iceman24567
DoV? He is Skyfather and with magic he absorbs, he'll kill Thanos easily. His farts will kill Thanos

xJLxKing

Thanos uses his mind to pervert his cause just like Eclipso did. It would be oh so easy for Thanos to send him on another quest.
Even if that works, how will it help Thanos in this thread laughing out loud

WhiteWitchKing
Like I said, Warlock puts on the cosmic armor and kills Mandrakk.

Omega Vision
Thanos has allied himsef with the concept of death in marvel so I could see him allying himself with the black lanterns to further his own agenda.

Thanos uses his mind to pervert his cause just like Eclipso did. It would be oh so easy for Thanos to send him on another quest.
First off Thanos would lose all individuality in that case. Death isn't an agreement, its something that takes you by force and only someone who died at total peace can resist it.
Second off Thanos lacked the **** and vagina that Eclipso possessed that helped her manipulate the Spectre. Of course Quan I'm sure your Thanos does have those necessary implements...

quanchi112
Even if that works, how will it help Thanos in this thread laughing out loud That will take care of all of the new gods. All he needs is radion to kill Ds. Mandrakk could can be defeated by powerful means you are just buying into the hyperbole.

xJLxKing
Like I said, Warlock puts on the cosmic armor and kills Mandrakk.
Wont work.

Good joke laughing out loud

quanchi112
Wont work.

Good joke laughing out loud Care to prove I am wrong.

Omega Vision
If anything Thanos realizes he has no hope of stopping the Crisis and instead attempts to enter Darkseid or Mandrakk's service to save his purple skin.

quanchi112
If anything Thanos realizes he has no hope of stopping the Crisis and instead attempts to enter Darkseid or Mandrakk's service to save his purple skin. Thanos makes the impossible possible.

xJLxKing
Care to prove I am wrong.
SO in ONE WEEK
Thanos will get a lot of Radion, get Spectre's attention and control him. At the same time, Spectre will hunt down and destroy all the NG. Then Thanos mysteriously will stop the ALE and DS. Don't forget, he will beat Mandrakk (2 of them). Meanwhile, there are no such items that will do this. But you get you talking....sure I think everyone will believe a hardcore Thanos Fan.

Omega Vision
Thanos makes the impossible possible.
Wow you are to Thanos what Grant Morrison is to Superman. Except you lack any sort of talent.

iceman24567
Like I said, Warlock puts on the cosmic armor and kills Mandrakk. That's only half the problem actually even if Thanos manages to do that how does he stop Darkseid?

quanchi112
SO in ONE WEEK
Thanos will get a lot of Radion, get Spectre's attention and control him. At the same time, Spectre will hunt down and destroy all the NG. Then Thanos mysteriously will stop the ALE and DS. Don't forget, he will beat Mandrakk (2 of them). Meanwhile, there are no such items that will do this. But you get you talking....sure I think everyone will believe a hardcore Thanos Fan. He needs just enough radion for one shot against Ds. The rest of the new gods aren't even worthy of his attention. The ale won't be popping up on Thanos' email address so he's safe there. The ale didn't work on those wired differently anyways so there's no proof it would even effect him.

Care to prove Mandrakk can beat the Spectre?

Zeuodin
He needs just enough radion for one shot against Ds. The rest of the new gods aren't even worthy of his attention. The ale won't be popping up on Thanos' email address so he's safe there. The ale didn't work on those wired differently anyways so there's no proof it would even effect him.

How will he one shot DS if DS doesn't take Turpin's Body?

iceman24567
LOL wtf

xJLxKing
He needs just enough radion for one shot against Ds. The rest of the new gods aren't even worthy of his attention. The ale won't be popping up on Thanos' email address so he's safe there. The ale didn't work on those wired differently anyways so there's no proof it would even effect him.

You are officially an Idiot. Seriously!

MANDRAKK( A WEAKER VERSION) defeated Spectre and RADIANT. DID YOU READ FC OR NOT!

Omega Vision

MANDRAKK( A WEAKER VERSION) defeated Spectre and RADIANT. DID YOU READ FC OR NOT! \
He picked it up and realized Thanos wasn't in it so he threw it out.

quanchi112
How will he one shot DS if DS doesn't take Turpin's Body? That's the only way it can go as we don;t have a clue about Ds in this story.

Not a hostless spectre. Spectres vary based on hosts, etc. I mean come on it;s like you have no knowledge about the Spectre whatsoever.

This is a hostless Spectre who imo was greater than the fc version.

xJLxKing
I like Quan's plan for Thanos
-Posses a hostless Specre?? laughing out loud
-Shoot DS and other NGs laughing out loud
-Defeat Mandrakk ??
-Avoid ALE all together and everyone else laughing out loud

Mean while, Radiant is extremely hard to find. DS and Other are just going to stand there. Spectre is always posses and somehow he is hostless. Don't forget, Mandrakk(main) is suddenly defeated by Spectre which is again false

Prep-Man

MANDRAKK( A WEAKER VERSION) defeated Spectre and RADIANT. DID YOU READ FC OR NOT!

Wasn't it official a while ago?

Bentley
1- There is NO Ig, HOTU, or other items from MU. This is set in DCU
2- Mandrakk is enemy which can ONLY be stopped by Superman and the Cosmic Armor. Don't ask me why DC did this. That's just how it is. They want their "main" character that started their company to be the one to beat the enemy which represents the concept of evil. Think of how strong Spectre is. Now a Mandrakk that was only eating a weak DCU story defeat Spectre and Radiant. The real Mandrakk is above that, and that's why he is called the greatest threat to DCU. Don't forget, the Cosmic Armor can adapt to any threat instantly and even that was barely enough. That armor is now broken. Without it, DCU is doomed.

In my opinion, DCU was suppose to represent the concept of Evil vs Good.
Evil=Mandrakk and only Mandrakk(the enemy of all stories). HE was practically eating DCU alive
GOOD=Superman and only Superman

I'm just addressing that a massive reality warping could change the universe in a way that instead of being Superman the one who fights Mandrakk someone else is. The value that makes Superman the one who represents good in an abstract that could be modified with enough tampering.

Just trying to show a possible path to victory, not to claim it can be effectively used in this match.

xJLxKing
I'm just addressing that a massive reality warping could change the universe in a way that instead of being Superman the one who fights Mandrakk someone else is. The value that makes Superman the one who represents good in an abstract that could be modified with enough tampering.

Just trying to show a possible path to victory, not to claim it can be effectively used in this match.
If that's possible, you'd still need a Cosmic Armor and that impossible since...the cosmic armor is.....beyond repair. Also, it's almost impossible to reach.

I am not going into the reality warping but I don't think it can change the concept of evil. What power is there that can change who represent the concept of good and evil. Surely, it should only be an omnipotent being. However, there is no object that give you that power; at least not in DC.

Omega Vision
Below the Presence and the Primal Monitor (who's hierarchy is pretty murky, the only thing that can be agreed on is that the writer outranks both) Superman in the Cosmic Armor was probably the most powerful force in the DCU.
HOTI might be more powerful but the IG has nothing on it.

KuRuPT Thanosi
The IG has nothing on it? Please. For realistics purposes the IG poops all over the CA. I agree the CA would be almost as good as it gets for a one v one encounter or engagement in general. However, for practical purposes and variety the IG wins hands down.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
The IG has nothing on it? Please. For realistics purposes the IG poops all over the CA. I agree the CA would be almost as good as it gets for a one v one encounter or engagement in general. However, for practical purposes and variety the IG wins hands down.
Umm no, you see the way the CA was Superman could have crushed the Multiverse in his hands. The Multiverse and all of its inhabitants were like cells and germs to him.

galactusischere
Umm no, you see the way the CA was Superman could have crushed the Multiverse in his hands. The Multiverse and all of its inhabitants were like cells and germs to him.
IG was an omniversal power.

iceman24567
The same IG that can't be used out of it's natural universe?

Omega Vision
IG was an omniversal power.
Which could explain why Thanos knew all about the other universes and traveled across dimensions.. and oh wait no he didn't. Omniverse doesn't appear once in the story, stop making crap up.

galactusischere
The same IG that pwned the UN?
The same IG that the tribunal was afraid to take away from Warlock by force because it could have wrecked the multiverse(later omniverse)?

iceman24567
Yeah the same IG that can only be used in it's own universe no expression

galactusischere
Which could explain why Thanos knew all about the other universes and traveled across dimensions.. and oh wait no he didn't. Omniverse doesn't appear once in the story, stop making crap up.
LT had held TWO megaverses in his hands..
He was afraid to take the IG from Warlock with force because it could have wrecked the multi-verse.

Omega Vision
The same IG that pwned the UN?
The same IG that the tribunal was afraid to take away from Warlock by force because it could have wrecked the multiverse(later omniverse)?
The IG itself wouldn't have wrecked the Multiverse, the battle between the IG and the LT would have possibly damaged the Multiverse but the LT would have won, he just wanted to avoid unnecessary destruction.

galactusischere
The IG itself wouldn't have wrecked the Multiverse, the battle between the IG and the LT would have possibly damaged the Multiverse but the LT would have won, he just wanted to avoid unnecessary destruction.
Impressive AND please note that back then in marvel there wasn't an omniverse and multi-versal destruction was the highest level of destruction you could get.

KuRuPT Thanosi

The CA works in Marvel?

Omega Vision
Impressive AND please note that back then in marvel there wasn't an omniverse and multi-versal destruction was the highest level of destruction you could get.
So its a moot point then. We go by feats and the IG has never on panel shown itself to be omniversal or even multiversal in scope whereas there's clear indication that the CA is larger than the Multiverse.

KuRuPT Thanosi
So its a moot point then. We go by feats and the IG has never on panel shown itself to be omniversal or even multiversal in scope whereas there's clear indication that the CA is larger than the Multiverse.

Really what is this 'clear' indication you speak of? It was said in narration or by on panel feats?

As I said, for practical purposes and versatility I would rather have the IG. Think about it.. unless your in a one v one encounter or battle in general where you need something to constantly adapt to overcome it, what good is it? Yes in such an encounter its great. However, for practical walking around purposes I would choose the IG.

galactusischere
It doesn't have to be shown on panel. You can use obvious logic. If LT and IG's battle would have wrecked the multi-verse(same as Galactus and Tyrant wrecked galaxies)then we can assume they both had enough raw power to destroy a multi-verse.

Omega Vision
Really what is this 'clear' indication you speak of? It was said in narration or by on panel feats?
Limbo, which I'm fairly certain was the size of a Universe if not larger was the size of a large snack cracker to Superman in the CA.

Omega Vision
It doesn't have to be shown on panel. You can use obvious logic. If LT and IG's battle would have wrecked the multi-verse(same as Galactus and Tyrant wrecked galaxies)then we can assume they both had enough raw power to destroy a multi-verse.
No you don't. Neither a flare gun or a barrel of gasoline alone have the power to destroy a large ship but together they can. Not the greatest analogy but do you see the flaw in your logic?

KuRuPT Thanosi
Limbo, which I'm fairly certain was the size of a Universe if not larger was the size of a large snack cracker to Superman in the CA.

Thats your clear indication he could've crushed the DC Multiverse.. Meh
I like how you didn't address the rest of my post.

galactusischere
UN could erase the multi-verse in a blink of an eye(though it was weaker back then and Quasar used it) got owned by an INCOMPLETE gauntlet. Now that both IG and UN are much more powerful think how much more damage it could/would do.

Omega Vision
Thats your clear indication he could've crushed the DC Multiverse.. Meh
I like how you didn't address the rest of my post.
What does it matter? For the purposes of this thread all you need is to win one battle.

Omega Vision
UN could erase the multi-verse in a blink of an eye(though it was weaker back then and Quasar used it) got owned by an INCOMPLETE gauntlet. Now that both IG and UN are much more powerful think how much more damage it could/would do.
Do you have a scan of it erasing the multiverse?

iceman24567
The CA works in Marvel? I know what you tried to do there but I'm pretty sure the CA would have worked in any 51 universes and all timelines in DC can't say the same about the IG in Marvel

Omega Vision
I'm fairly certain the existence of alternate IG's puts a hole in the "omniversal" claim.

quanchi112
I like Quan's plan for Thanos
-Posses a hostless Specre?? laughing out loud
-Shoot DS and other NGs laughing out loud
-Defeat Mandrakk ??
-Avoid ALE all together and everyone else laughing out loud

Mean while, Radiant is extremely hard to find. DS and Other are just going to stand there. Spectre is always posses and somehow he is hostless. Don't forget, Mandrakk(main) is suddenly defeated by Spectre which is again false He would ally himself with the black lanterns and then separate the host from the spectre. The ale wouldn't affect him anyways as he is wired differently.

Mandrakk fed on their stories and he's a foe that would get pwned very easily by someone like Thanos.

Mandrakk never faced against a hostless Spectre.

Originally posted by Prep-Man
Wasn't it official a while ago? Baseball fan, eh?

xJLxKing
LFMA at IG defeating the UN. People really need to understand what happened there. It takes someone smart and powerful to use it correctly. Someone like Reed, or Galacatus. Though, that's besides the point.

As for IG beating Cosmic Armor. I doubt it. The CA can adapt to any threat and it gets stronger and stronger by using one's story. In this case Superman's. If it were IG in CA's place, it wouldn't work. That is just how the author wanted it.

Mandrakk knew how powerful he would become by feeding on DCU ever since he locked himself up. He probably even knew that he would be able to hold the bleed, which is the essence of life. This is why he created the ONLY weapon that could stop him. An armor made of Diving metal that can adapt to any situation instantly and defeat the greatest threat to the Muliverse. Remember, this was an armor made to defeat someone outside of the DCU, and it was a weapon which monitor(who the author describes as Angels) had to use against doomsday

quanchi112
LFMA at IG defeating the UN. People really need to understand what happened there. It takes someone smart and powerful to use it correctly. Someone like Reed, or Galacatus. Though, that's besides the point.

As for IG beating Cosmic Armor. I doubt it. The CA can adapt to any threat and it gets stronger and stronger by using one's story. In this case Superman's. If it were IG in CA's place, it wouldn't work. That is just how the author wanted it.

Mandrakk knew how powerful he would become by feeding on DCU ever since he locked himself up. He probably even knew that he would be able to hold the bleed, which is the essence of life. This is why he created the ONLY weapon that could stop him. An armor made of Diving metal that can adapt to any situation instantly and defeat the greatest threat to the Muliverse. Remember, this was an armor made to defeat someone outside of the DCU, and it was a weapon which monitor(who the author describes as Angels) had to use against doomsday This was the greatest threat to THEIR MULTIVERSE not all multiverses. Even in your own reasoning you defeat yourself. The ca matched and beat Mandrakk's eternal power which has no bearing on the ig and it's capabilities.

Badabing
This will be closed soon in line with the new forum rule banning Thanos. Thank you.

Galan007
what rule is that, bada?

xJLxKing
He would ally himself with the black lanterns and then separate the host from the spectre. The ale wouldn't affect him anyways as he is wired differently.

Mandrakk fed on their stories and he's a foe that would get pwned very easily by someone like Thanos.

Baseball fan, eh?
At this point you are trolling. Either read DCU's iisue about DN or please don't use them.
The ALE affects Spectre
The Black Lanterns don't help anyone with life. They want all life to die.
A hostless Spectre is nothing. A weak version of Mandrakk beat
Spectre and radiant. Though, it's not like Spectre will help Thanos at all. So nice try.

xJLxKing
This was the greatest threat to THEIR MULTIVERSE not all multiverses. Even in your own reasoning you defeat yourself. The ca matched and beat Mandrakk's eternal power which has no bearing on the ig and it's capabilities.
I didn't defeat my self. You should understand what the point of the SB is.

Must I repeat who they are and their power?

batdude123
Originally posted by Badabing
the new forum rule banning Thanos.

crylaugh

iceman24567
laughing

Badabing
Originally posted by Galan007
what rule is that, bada? I was kidding. stick out tongue

Omega Vision
He would ally himself with the black lanterns and then separate the host from the spectre. The ale wouldn't affect him anyways as he is wired differently.

Baseball fan, eh?
So much stupid in one post.
We get it Quan you think Thanos is special. WHy wouldn't the ALE effect him first off? How would Thanos pwn Mandrakk? Mandrakk faced against two powerful angels and beat them, and that was a by all indications weaker version of Mandrakk. Get off Thanos' purple dick and back to reality you sad little fanboy.

kevdude
I was kidding. stick out tongue

We know you wasn't kidding inside so just tell us a (fake) date this is going to happen. stick out tongue

Badabing
Originally posted by kevdude
We know you wasn't kidding inside so just tell us a (fake) date this is going to happen. stick out tongue mmm You've uncovered my secret plan! ohno

quanchi112
I didn't defeat my self. You should understand what the point of the SB is.

Must I repeat who they are and their power? I did understand the point. The ca can defeat Mandrakk not the ig. The greatest threat to the dc multiverse has nothing to do with what happens in marvel. Your own wording defeated you.

This will be closed soon in line with the new forum rule banning Thanos. Thank you. The forum would die.

At this point you are trolling. Either read DCU's iisue about DN or please don't use them.
The ALE affects Spectre
The Black Lanterns don't help anyone with life. They want all life to die.
A hostless Spectre is nothing. A weak version of Mandrakk beat
Spectre and radiant. Though, it's not like Spectre will help Thanos at all. So nice try. Thanos is a great ally to the concept of death so he definitely could ally himself with them and then stab them in the back. He's Thanos. He managed to ally himself with Annihilus just because he was bored. This is a motivated Thanos so look out, brah.

Thanos would separate the host and send the hostless Spectre on a trip to meet up with Mandrakk.

So much stupid in one post.
We get it Quan you think Thanos is special. WHy wouldn't the ALE effect him first off? How would Thanos pwn Mandrakk? Mandrakk faced against two powerful angels and beat them, and that was a by all indications weaker version of Mandrakk. Get off Thanos' purple dick and back to reality you sad little fanboy. The comics have also made it very clear that all things are possible with Thanos. His accomplishments make this task seem kind of easy if you ask me.

The ale wasn't working on people wired differently it was explained in the story. It actually was retconned into being less effective.

By allying himself with the black lanterns and sending a hostless Spectre after Mandrakk.

xJLxKing
You keep putting Ig in this equation. There is no IG

Maybe in Marvel, not DC. You own wording defeated you

quanchi112
You keep putting Ig in this equation. There is no IG

Maybe in Marvel, not DC. You own wording defeated you His power, his cunning, and his past exploits more than would make him an ally of the black lanterns if he so chose.

Also at the end of fc he was staked like a common vampire against some gl's. smile

xJLxKing
laughing out loud laughing out loud

He didn't die

Badabing
His power, his cunning, and his past exploits more than would make him an ally of the black lanterns if he so chose.

Also at the end of fc he was staked like a common vampire against some gl's. smile I'm trying to find the appropriate response to this post.

mmm

Ah, this should do... thanduros

iceman24567
This is a lose lose situation for Thanos erm

xJLxKing
I still can't believe Quan believes Thanos can ally with Black Lanterns and control Spectre laughing out loud

iceman24567
I still can't believe Quan believes Thanos can ally with Black Lanterns and control Spectre laughing out loud I can laughing out loud

KuRuPT Thanosi
Considering the stipulations of this match I think it's not probable Thanos could get the job done.

xJLxKing
I can laughing out loud
laughing out loud

iceman24567
Considering the stipulations of this match I think it's not probable Thanos could get the job done. eek!

quanchi112
laughing out loud laughing out loud

He didn't die He was defeated. You can disagree if you want, but the comics back me up with what Thanos has accomplished in marvel. Saying no he can't isn't an intelligent response or counter.

I'm trying to find the appropriate response to this post.

mmm

Ah, this should do... thanduros What page is that on on that kmc smiley's page?

This is a lose lose situation for Thanos erm Iyo.

I still can't believe Quan believes Thanos can ally with Black Lanterns and control Spectre laughing out loud He allied himself with Annihilus and has always been a ally to the concept of death. It's common sense.

xJLxKing

He allied himself with Annihilus and has always been a ally to the concept of death. It's common sense.
Annihilus=/=Black Lanterns who only have one master
Death=/=Nekron

Read and you shall learn

quanchi112
Death=/=Nekron

Read and you shall learn I never said he's become their master I said he'd ally himself just as he did with Annihilus. Read my posts next time. He would only strengthen their cause.

xJLxKing
I never said he's become their master I said he'd ally himself just as he did with Annihilus. Read my posts next time. He would only strengthen their cause.
Nope, they don't need him. They want all life removed, thanos= life

Get that through you head

quanchi112
Nope, they don't need him. They want all life removed, thanos= life

Get that through you head That doesn't mean they wouldn't ally themselves with Thanos until they accomplished their goals. Annihilus wanted to annihilate all life cept himself. You really should pick up a marvel book once in a while.

xJLxKing
That doesn't mean they wouldn't ally themselves with Thanos until they accomplished their goals. Annihilus wanted to annihilate all life cept himself. You really should pick up a marvel book once in a while.
Again,

Death=/=Nekron

Read and you shall learn

Common goal doesn't lead to becoming allies.

quanchi112
Again,

Death=/=Nekron

Read and you shall learn

Common goal doesn't lead to becoming allies. Yes, it does. Villains backstab each other all the time. Annihilus wanted to use Thanos to achieve his own ends while Thanos allied himself out of boredom and jumped ship when he discovered his true intentions.

Thanos is a lover of death and could definitely do so. He could also clone it up and send them after various plot devices.

xJLxKing
Yes, it does. Villains backstab each other all the time. Annihilus wanted to use Thanos to achieve his own ends while Thanos allied himself out of boredom and jumped ship when he discovered his true intentions.

Thanos is a lover of death and could definitely do so. He could also clone it up and send them after various plot devices.
If Thanos is a lover of death, then he can go F&^^ a black lantern.

As for your idiocy, you have to prove the BL want to ally themselves with anyone. Until then, you can't prove shit.

If you want to argue then do so, don't like childish when you are said you were over 30 years

quanchi112
If Thanos is a lover of death, then he can go F&^^ a black lantern.

As for your idiocy, you have to prove the BL want to ally themselves with anyone. Until then, you can't prove shit.

If you want to argue then do so, don't like childish when you are said you were over 30 years Don't take this personally. Thanos has a number of ways he can achieve his own ends. Allying himself with the black lanterns is one viable option. You didn't read annihilation so you don't know really anything about what I am even discussing. You only read dc.

xJLxKing
Don't take this personally. Thanos has a number of ways he can achieve his own ends. Allying himself with the black lanterns is one viable option. You didn't read annihilation so you don't know really anything about what I am even discussing. You only read dc.
BLs dont need him. They will probably just send Spectre to kill him.

quanchi112
BLs dont need him. They will probably just send Spectre to kill him. The bl's will fail and do need him. Thanos has achieved supremacy how many times?

The point is that's just one avenue your whole response has only been nuh uh to.

xJLxKing
The bl's will fail and do need him. Thanos has achieved supremacy how many times?

The point is that's just one avenue your whole response has only been nuh uh to.
Like I said, BL goal is to destroy life. Thanos is dead unless you think Thanos can beat BL, Mandrakk, ALE+ds??? laughing out loud get out of here you stupid troll

quanchi112
Like I said, BL goal is to destroy life. Thanos is dead unless you think Thanos can beat BL, Mandrakk, ALE+ds??? laughing out loud get out of here you stupid troll Thanos has prep here. You keep ignoring that vital part of this thread. Thanos can create clone after clone to send after numerous plot devices.

Annihilus' goal was also to destroy everyone save himself.

xJLxKing
Thanos has prep here. You keep ignoring that vital part of this thread. Thanos can create clone after clone to send after numerous plot devices.

Annihilus' goal was also to destroy everyone save himself.
Okay......

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>