Sasori vs Orochimaru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Thought entered my head, what do you guys think. I'll post a constructive arguement laters, i want to see what YOU think first smile

dadudemon
Orochimaru. He's stronger and faster than Raikage. He more jutsus than Sarutobi, he's smarter than Shikmaru, he has better senses than Kiba, he can float higher than the hold man kage, he controls waaaaay more bodies than Pain, and his powers can prevent Madara from teleporting.

Oh, and I forgot to mention, he is far more powerful than the 4th hokage.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by dadudemon
Orochimaru. He's stronger and faster than Raikage. He more jutsus than Sarutobi, he's smarter than Shikmaru, he has better senses than Kiba, he can float higher than the hold man kage, he controls waaaaay more bodies than Pain, and his powers can prevent Madara from teleporting.

Hm, that sounds like the stuff the guys in the video-games vs would have you believe about Kratos stick out tongue

Demonic Phoenix

I can't believe you completely forgot that he is better at Genjutsu than Itachi.

EvilAngel
And more skilled in taijutsu than Gai

He wears weights heavier than Lee.

Finally he has more chakra than Kisame

Nephthys
And he gets more tail then Hentai-Kakashi. eek!

Demonic Phoenix
I've got teh best one:

He's more hawter than any female in Naruto f00m

dadudemon
Originally posted by Demonic Phoenix
I can't believe you completely forgot that he is better at Genjutsu than Itachi.

Originally posted by EvilAngel
And more skilled in taijutsu than Gai

He wears weights heavier than Lee.

Finally he has more chakra than Kisame

FUUUUU!

I forgot to mention those, too. sad

EvilAngel
FUUUUU!

I forgot to mention those, too. sad

Noob! smile

dadudemon
Well, I'm quite sure Oro's power level is over 9000.

NemeBro
But the real question is, is his power maximum?

Demonic Phoenix
He's the strongest in the universe, nub.

dadudemon
Originally posted by NemeBro
But the real question is, is his power maximum?

Prolly.

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b170/NoobAsaurus/motivator4752687ki9.jpg

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.