JEDI VS. SITH - ERENGARD - Jedi Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

REXXXX

REXXXX

REXXXX

Alkaselzer
Hedric made the point of getting to the Council chambers first, having run part of the way there in his eagerness, despite the fact that it is highly unlikely that the Council meeting would begin before the others arrived. Even so, he feels his punctuality is important and showing his dedication to his cause even more so.

The war has forced the Jedi to consider militant options, as he thinks they should, but what will happen when the war is over?

Hedric comes already dressed for whatever mission the Council has in mind for him- his gray Jedi tunic with a red pauldron on his left shoulder. He carries his lightsaber proudly on his belt, opposite the blaster pistol that he made himself from spare parts.

He waits patiently as the others start to arrive.

"What do you think the Council has planned for us?" Hedric asks whomever shows first.

Jazzman_78
"Hard to tell, with that group." I'udo answers, inclining his head toward the closed Council Chamber doors. "But I'm sure it'll be interesting. Name's I'udo." He extends his hand to the other Jedi, obviously a warrior.

Brit
"Can't be sure until they tell us anyway," Fellien says when she arrives, shortly behind I'udo. "Lot of good it does us when they don't tell us what's going on. Oh well, I'm sure there's a good reason they're yanking me away from what I was doing. Bounty hunters on Ord Kasaal didn't like me much."

Fellien is a young lass with sandy blonde hair, pulled back into a tight bun with the exception of her bangs. She wears a beige form-fitting top with brown jean-like pants and high black boots that reach her knees. Gunbelts hang across her hips with some sleek pistols resting in their holsters. Her lightsaber dangles next to one.

"Fellien Starstriker," she offers her name to I'udo and Hedric.

Alkaselzer
"Oh, it will certainly be more interesting than our nigh empty Temple," Hedric responds to I'udo. "Call me Hedric. Jedi Knight and Officer of the Senatorial Guard. I'udo, you said? Certainly not I'udo the Helper? I did not think you were one to wander the halls of Coruscan't Temple."

When Fellien speaks, he observes first her figure and then her pistols. "Miss, I cannot think of a reason why bounty hunters would not like you. Broken one too many hearts, I presume?"

Jazzman_78
"Well met, Mister Hedric, Lady Starstriker. I am that very same I'udo, and it is true I have not been here for some time. But when I took my leave, I swore to return if called, and so I have." He considers the arrival of the lady Starstriker and takes in her appearance.

"If I may, Miss, I don't beleive you make your home here either. The odds of this being an unusual, and likely important, mission have just gone up considerably, unless I miss my guess."

Bespin Bart
Cardon Callovay enters, wearing his Jedi robes which are not atypical in any way except for the billowing bell sleeves and the fact that Cardon is wearing a cream-colored tam. He takes it off as he enters.

"And I thought I was the only one being hastled!" Cardon says. "I am Cardon Callovay. I am assuming that the Council summoned you all here?"

Brit
"Too many bones, more like it," Fellien says, nonchalantly.

Brit
(Missing posts already!)

"Your guess is spot on," Fellien says, smiling at I'udo. "I'm not one for keeping up with the Council or what the Senate is up to. Prefer to take matters into my own hands, and when you've got a war going on, that's pretty easy to do. Self-styled vigilante, I am. Galaxy's too big for the Order to be stuck in one place. You need to go abroad to get things done."

When Cardon enters, she looks over at him.

"Yup, or I wouldn't be here," Fellien comments.

Alkaselzer
"I admire your proactive take on what should be expected of a Jedi," Hedric says to I'udo. "I myself feel that the Jedi should be out there righting wrongs, but taking my leave to do as I see fit is hardly going to make changes within the Order itself. I mean no offense, just my thoughts."

Hedric nods to Cardon. "Welcome, friend. Callovay... not sure I've heard of you. From the tam I'd say you're one of our more scholarly Knights. Stuck behind books today, were we?"

Newjak
(Rex I will be using Dreams)

A walking stick clangs across the ground as the doors open, and a rather jolly looking individual enters the room.

Master Tiberius enters wearing his vintage rustic Jedi robes. His long grey beard protruding beneath his hood with a smile on his face. He takes a seat while the others talk, resting the stick across his shoulder.

He thinks over the group keeping his jolly smile, "It would appear I am in grand company today."

Alkaselzer
Hedric does not wait for Callovay to respond. He admires the pursuit of knowledge, but not if that is all one does.

"Is that Master Tiberius I see joining us today?" Hedric says, turning toward the Jedi Master that he seated himself near them. "It IS an honor, sir! The Hero of Helios IV is amongst us."

Newjak
"Thank you my friend your words are too kind for an old man. And you said you are Hedric right. I must say the honor is mine," Tiberius replies with a slight nod.

Bespin Bart
"Calloo, callay," Cardon Callovay responds to Hedric's poorly veiled disdain and sudden abandonment of the subject. "I am a healer. Burying my nose in a book is what I do when I am not tending to the wounded in field hospitals."

He shakes his head at Hedric and turns his attention to the others in the room.

"I have no doubt that whatever our mission is, based on the times and the things we are known for, it concerns the War."

Newjak
Tiberius turns his head towards Cardon. "I think that is a very astute observation, and one I agree with."

Bespin Bart
"Thank you, Master," Cardon says. "I mean, you yourself are a war hero after Helios IV, as this fellow mentioned. I never heard the full story of that, just that it was miraculous..."

REXXXX
It is at this point that the doors into the Council chambers open. A protocol droid ambles out in its staggering, robotic gait toward you all, before stopping in the midst of your group.

"The Grandmaster is ready to meet with you," it politely announces, before carrying on down the hallway. With nothing keeping you in the hall, you move into the Council chambers.

The room where the Council meets is not at all different from its appearance in the films- a circular room atop the highest tower of the Jedi Temple, with comfortable seats of varying shapes and sizes encircling the center floor, which is decorated with a symmetrical pattern in the tiling, and high windows that provide an uninterrupted view of the Coruscant skyline.

The Jedi Grandmaster is the only Councilmember present today, sitting just opposite of the door. His appearance is highly unordinary- a gray-haired man wearing simple Jedi robes that do not betray anything special about himself, and yet he is the most powerful man in the Jedi Order. His name is Seig Breha. His eyes slowly open as you enter.

"Ah, excellent," he says, projecting so that he is heard but speaking calmly. "You have all responded to my summons. Excellent indeed."

Newjak
"Maybe some time I will fill you in on the story, but it appears we both will have to wait a little longer that." He says while standing and heading into the room.

"Ah yes very excellent indeed," Tiberius says to the Grandmaster.

Jazzman_78
I'udo follows the others in and bows respectfully to the Grandmaster, then moves off to the side and waits for what he's certain must be a mission breifing. He notices that he is somewhat uncomfortable standing in this room. It almost feels that he lost the right to do so when he left the Order. Though his parting was amicable and he hold nothing but the highest regard for it, he is no longer a member.

Still, he wonderd this morning what dress would be approprtiate for the meeting. I'udo has always kept his old Jedi robes as a memento of his training. Unsure if it would be disrespectful or would be showing his respect if he wore the robes, he decided to wear his own clothing.

Be yourself, he had told himself. The Council know who they are summoning.

And so he stood there now in his best green jacket and pants, proudly wearing both his blaster and his lightsaber on his belt, waiting to find out how he might serve the Jedi Order once more.

Brit
Fellien could not care less about how she appears to the Council. If her civilian dress and her gunbelts are good enough for the rest of the Galaxy, it is good enough for the Council. Still, in the presence of Grandmaster Breha, she is slightly humbled. She does not give the Council the respect it deserves due to her difference in opinion, but seeing the most powerful man in the Jedi Order in person is always an experience.

"Grandmaster," Fellien says with a slight nod, rather than a full bow. "I trust you're well? We're all intensely curious about what you've got in store for us. Especially me. Not often does the Council call its strays back from the edge."

REXXXX
Grandmaster Breha is not at all bristled by your lack of traditional clothing or your abandoning of traditional forms of respect; he is an understanding fellow.

"Sometimes there is great need for people of certain talents, no matter who they are or what path they walk. And so I have called you back to Coruscant. It is no small task that I ask of this group today. Your rest was well earned, and extended to ensure that you were fully prepared for the mission that I am assigning you. It is one of grave importance."

Newjak
Master Tiberius nods looks out from under his hood, and speaks with a his jolly voice, "What is it you would ask of us Grandmaster?"

Bespin Bart
Cardon patiently waits to hear what the Grandmaster has in store for them, quietly holding his tam behind his back.

Lord Melkor
(Alan Medar is played by Ciaran Hinds as Caesar in HBO show Rome, but more gray-haired. He wears simple gray robes with white sleeves.)

Foresight for me!

Alan Medar was one of the last to appear, just before being summoned to the Grandmaster's chambers. He meditated a lot before that meeting, trying to understand the path that Force wished for him. He felt almost excited and it felt improper. He needed to avoid the traps of emotions, particularly considering what happened during his last mission... the Council gave him second chance and he shall not waste it, to it much depended on it. He will not see another world die before him.

Of course, he knew that it is about the war, and these thoughts were confirmed by seeing the random lot that came with him - it seemed like Grandmaster used what reserves he had. He focused his eyes on the others... that young girl did not look much of a Jedi, and did not seem well suited to following authority. He was not sure if most of them even fought the Sith...

He bowed before the Grandmaster respectufully.

"I am honored that the Order wishes for me to return to active duty. There is no time for any Jedi to sit idly when the Sith are throwing the Galaxy into the age of darkness and misery."

Alkaselzer
"Indeed, no time at all," Hedric says, bowing to the Grandmaster and giving a nod to Master Medar. "I hope that the mission you have for us will be directly helpful to the war effort. Otherwise, I may feel that I am not being made the most of."

Jazzman_78
What an ecclectic group, I'udo thinks to himself as he witnesses the various 'greetings' this groups delivers to the most powerful Jedi in the Galaxy. This must be one hell of a mission to require the services of a group such as this.

Not that I'udo was necessarily disdainful of his new teammates; far from it. But it must be a rare thing indeed for such a wide selection of personalities and skill sets as these to be gathered in this hallowed chamber.

REXXXX
"Yes, it's about the war. Do not worry. But first, I will inform you of the wider view of the current war.

"The Republic, as you know, has experienced relative peace in the past one thousand years, since the last truly powerful Sith Lords were subdued. From then on, perhaps against their better judgement, the Senate had slowly been siphoning funds away from their military in order to support other aspects of the government. It makes sense when there are no major conflicts occurring, but when you take into account that the Sith were still present in the Galaxy and that the Dark Side finds ways to survive... but then again, the Senate felt that it was our problem.

"As a result, when the Sith attacked, the Republic was unprepared. The fleet was sent out to secure important worlds, but it was stretched thin. The Jedi, obviously, were needed to fill out the ranks and provide a counterpoint to the Force-users that the Sith have sent to every front. But it is not enough. The Republic needs more than just the Force on its side. It needs more soldiers.

"The Senate knows this. With the start of the war, government money steered back in the direction of military funding, but that doesn't make numbers. Talks are going of a mandatory draft... but that would be a great tragedy. I have foreseen it."

Master Breha pauses, to let all of this sink in.

"What do you any of you know of Tasker's Crown?"

Lord Melkor
Medar nods to what the Grandmaster is saying, frowning slightly when he talks about the mandatory draft being great tragedy.

"Tasker's Crown? Proud people, with ancient and noble traditions. Among them, one can find the finest generals and soldiers in the entire Galaxy. However, their history of cooperation with the Republic has always been difficult, I believe"

Brit
Fellien observes that Master Medar is quick to answer and concludes that he must have some greater familiarity with that sector of space.

What she herself knows is down to a Savoir-Faire roll, as is the same with everyone else, I presume?

Alkaselzer
Presuming that Hedric knows of the Crown's history of military might and talented warriors, he no doubt has great respect for them.

Nonetheless, Savoir-Faire roll!

Newjak
Tiberius will do the same.

Jazzman_78
(I'udo has been 'all over' doing his work, but it's a big Galaxy. I'll take a SF roll too please.)

REXXXX
Most of you hold general knowledge of what Tasker's Crown is and related information, but for those of you that do not, the Grandmaster elaborates.

"Tasker's Crown is a constellation within Republic space that houses many worlds, all of which compose a region of fierce warrior people. They are ruled over by the Boyar Aristocracy, of the House of Antanon, which rules over the province of Antanon itself and all subject worlds. The Voivode is the head of that House.

"As Master Medar has said, their relationship with the Republic has always been an unsettled one. Every world in the constellation of Tasker's Crown is proud and traditional, honoring ways that have been set in place for generations. Republican democracy is something they do not sit well with, but they do what they can to adapt.

"In times of war, they lend what military might they can afford to contribute to the Republic. But there is one world that the Voivode and the Supreme Chancellor have been unable to convince. It is called Erengard."

Newjak
"Why have they decided to not join the Republic?" asks Master Tiberius.

REXXXX
"The answer to that is fear," Master Breha says. "The Castellan, Barkilphedro Pinzot, is worried that if he hands over command of his army to the Senate, Erengard become exposed. The Sith have recently been sending forces into the area to harass other worlds, like Charnel or Solstheim. The Republic has been unable to lend assistance to Tasker's Crown but the Sith have been held at bay."

Bespin Bart
"A legitimate concern, it sounds like," Cardon says, studying Master Breha's face. "If the Sith have already begun attacking the constellation, then Erengard is wise to keep its forces at home to drive back whatever the Sith push on them."

REXXXX
"That is precisely what the Sith want," Master Breha says. "Darth Ruin knows just as well as I do what will happen if the Senate cannot get Erengard involved in the war. We will lack the soldiers to keep fighting until we must instate this draft."

Newjak
"Which as you said will cause more trouble then good Grandmaster. What would you have us do?"

Alkaselzer
"Surely this will not be pure diplomacy, Master Breha," Hedric comments. "Some of the Jedi you have before you are not exactly the diplomat type, myself included. Do you think the Sith will attack us when we arrive?"

REXXXX
"In a moment, Master Tiberius. I want to purvey the whole picture before I send you."

Master Breha sighs.

"Sadly, Sith activity in the area has not been restricted to the planets I mentioned. Erengard reported detecting strange disturbances on their sensors about a month ago, objects entering their atmosphere. Scouts discovered that the Sith had sent ships and soldiers ahead of their invading forces. Why I cannot tell you. However, it has been confirmed who is leading the invasion of Erengard, due to his appearance there with the advance ships.

"I'm sure you all know of Darth Mengl by now..."

Darth Mengl is a name that brings chills to you all. One of the Dark Lord's lieutenants, Darth Mengl is not renowned for his combatative skills or his strategic wisdom. His reputation has been forged by his penchant for combining the darker mysteries of the Force with the advancement of science, all for the benefit of the Sith.

Tales tell of beasts and monsters that the Sith deployed against the Jedi in the old times... Darth Mengl has made this so for the current time period, all by experimenting upon captured soldiers, his own men, even Jedi! Many a Jedi have been founded horribly mutilated and twisted to serve the dark against their will.

"As you can imagine, this is not at all good news. Furthermore, Darth Mengl's flagship, Atrocity, has established a blockade of Erengard, to prevent outside help from arriving."

Jazzman_78
I'udo is appalled at the notion of Mengl's 'experiments', and dismayed at the presence of his ship.

"So, it's a double mission then. Persuade Erenguard to join us and help them repell the Sith forces?"

REXXXX
Master Breha nods.

"If Erengard can be shown that they are not alone in this fight, they may reconsider their isolationist stance."

Brit
"I think that is entirely possible," Fellien says. "If it's allies they need, we'll be the best damn allies they can get."

REXXXX
"That is what the Senate is hoping for," Master Breha says. "Much rides on this endeavor by the Jedi Order, for both the Republic and the Order itself. If we cannot be diplomatic even in a time of war, our talents as diplomats will be doubted. If we cannot keep the dark hand of the Sith away, our skills as warriors will be overshadowed by our failures. It is not just an issue of victory; it is one of morale."

Master Breha pauses again, for emphasis.

"There is a third goal that I wish to add to your mission. If you get the chance to discover what Darth Mengl is up to... find out what he is working on and get back to me."

Jazzman_78
I'udo grins slightly, against the tension in the room. He looks to his teammates, his gaze lingering tellingly on the healer, "Well, there should be something for everyone in this, then."

Bespin Bart
Cardon catches I'udo's lingering glance. He wants to remind everyone that he is still a Jedi Knight- even if he has focused muchly on his healing abilities, he still possesses talent with a lightsaber and particularly with the Force.

"Yes, there should be," Cardon says instead, not wanting to cause trouble amongst his fellow mission-takers. "We do we leave for Erengard, Master Breha?"

Jazzman_78
(Oooo, Chris. I think you took that wrong, or I didn't type it clearly. It wasn't a dig. I'udo was suggesting that the mission description just got much more dangerous, hence the need for a healer.)

REXXXX
"Tomorrow," Master Breha says. "Until then, gather your resources and prepare yourself for what is to come. May the Force be with you all."

With that, Master Breha dismisses the Jedi in attendance, giving you time to do anything you feel should be done before you head out for Erengard, and mayhaps some of you will receive visions from the Force...

However, the Grandmaster halts our two Masters, Sax and Alan, before they leave his chambers.

"A moment, if you will, Masters," the Grandmaster says. "I have yet another matter to discuss with you both."

Bespin Bart
(Oh no, it's fine! Cardon is meant to be insecure about himself since he has focused his training on being a medic rather than a fierce Jedi warrior. No offense taken as a player. wink )

Cardon will bow to the Grandmaster.

"Unless anyone else has a vessel, I am volunteering my own as our means of transportation to Erengard," Cardon says as the Jedi are leaving the Council chambers. "It is a decent craft and I have a talented pilot at the helm at all times."

Brit
Fellien will get ahold of her beastly sidekick, Noth! He is the Primitive Warrior type that helps her maintain her vigilante lifestyle.

Newjak
Master Tiberius gives his jolly smile as the the other people filter from room besides the other Master.

"Yes Grandmaster?"

Jazzman_78
"I have a ship as well." I'udo adds to Cardon's offer. "With such a complex mission before us, we may find multiple trasnports come in handy."

Alkaselzer
"All the ships we can muster would be preferable!" Hedric says, before heading off to make contact with his ties.

Hedric stands in his room before the holoprojector he has installed for comm purposes. Dusting off his shoulder pauldron and straightening his Jedi robes, he feels ready to present himself and sends in his message to the leader of the Senatorial Guard.

"Officer Hedric reporting in. I have been stationed away from Coruscant as part of the Jedi Order's efforts in the New Sith War, and so will be unable to fulfill any Senatorial protection duties while I am away. However, I am hoping that I might find some assistance from the Senatorial Guard in my mission."

REXXXX
Fellien- Noth is more than welcome to follow you to Erengard, he grunts. Being a simplistic and brutish being, he does not speak Basic, but you understand him well enough and he understands you. He came with you to Coruscant to see what the Order needed from you, anyway.

-

Hedric- Zalderius Gastrof, the commander of the Senatorial Guard, replies to your message. Strongly built and fair-haired, Zalderius is rarely seen out of his blue blast-armor.

"Sorry to hear that you will be unavailable, Master Jedi," he says. "What kind of assistance were you hoping to find, though?"

-

"I understand that this is very likely an inopportune time to be asking this of you, but please understand that, if we put this process on hold simply because a war is going on, we could lose an entire generation of Jedi.

"How would you feel, Masters, if I told you that I have a pair of Padawans that are in dire need of mentoring?"

Newjak
"Grandmaster, the Force speaks to me as it does you. If you feel this is needed now I shall do as asked. Although I do have one question, why now because I assume you didn't just pick two random pupils for such a dangerous mission?"

REXXXX
"They are Padawans that have been orphaned by the war, Master Tiberius," Master Breha informs you.

-

Saito Kenowyn

Fitness: Remarkable
Sensitivity: Fair
Devotion: Good
Discipline: Good
Introspection: Fair

Len-So Abadhi

Fitness: Fair
Sensitivity: Remarkable
Devotion: Fair
Discipline: Good
Introspection: Weak

Newjak
Master Tiberius' smile fades a bit as his head rocks up and down gently.

"Very well, Grandmaster."

REXXXX
Feel free to choose which one you would prefer as a Padawan!

Newjak
"I shall take Saito Kenowyn as my Padawan."

Alkaselzer
"I was hoping that perhaps a small contingent of Senatorial guards could accompany one of their own on this mission I have been given," Hedric says, thinking of the benefits they would get from having some of the best soldiers in the Galaxy at their side, in addition to whatever Erengard has.

Bespin Bart
Well, Cardon will find out if they are receiving any sort of fighter escort on their way to Erengard.

Lord Melkor
"Then I will take Len-So-Abadhi, if this is your wish, Grandmaster... " Medar responds finally, shaking his head.

"However, despite my best efforts I cannot guarantee that unexperienced Padawan will survive such dangerous mission."

REXXXX
"These Padawans have seen battle before, sad though that is," Master Breha says. "They understand the dangers all too well. Unless there is something bothering you, Master Medar... I would gladly discuss it with you."

-

"Hedric, I am afraid not," Zalderius says. "Need I remind you that our legions are dedicated to a specific task within the Republic and that it should not be strayed from?"

Lord Melkor
Medar nods.

"I find it interesting that after the failure of my last mission and years of retirement I am sent to such an important task, and assigned a Padawan. Is there any particular reason for it? I was meditading a lot recently, but the future is clouded with darkness. It may be that this mission is crucial for the fate of the Galaxy itself. "

REXXXX
"Much weighs upon what happens at Erengard," the Grandmaster says, resting his chin upon his knuckles. "Perhaps you will see just how much in your meditations, though the Dark Side, of course, clouds vision.

"But there is something I have seen, Master Medar. It is your endurance. Though your homeworld fell to the Sith, it did not go quietly into the veil of black. Erengard will require that endurance, not only to inspire the Castellan, but to inspire your brothers and sisters in the Force. And that should be passed on, do you not agree?"

Sieg Breha then turns his sights on Master Tiberius, cold grey eyes flicking from one Master to the other.

"I have called upon you also for inspiration," the Grandmaster says. "In this time of great evil and unspeakable desecration of the flesh, it does phenomenal good simply to have someone about such as you. You are a war hero, Sax Tiberius, but that is not what I refer to. It is your goodly disposition and humor that we need, to remind us that not all is lost. And that too should be passed on, yes?"

Newjak
"Yes I've always thought that if we lose our ability to look and feel for the good then we'd lose what is most important to us."

Lord Melkor
Medar nods grimly.

"Those few from my homeworld that were not enslaved or killed by the Sith serve bravely in the Republic Army. But the real responsibility is on us, the Jedi... against the viciousness of the Sith, who will do every possible atrocity to prevail, we must present the willingess to protect those that depend on us."

"With the grace of the Force, I will not fail." - He bows to the Grandmaster.

"If this is all, Grandmaster, I would like to speak to my Padawan before the mission starts."

Alkaselzer
"You mean the protection of Senators?" Hedric asks.

Bespin Bart
How go Cardon's efforts to find out if we're getting an escort? And he'll inform his pilot Pim that they'll be needing to get going soon.

REXXXX
You will not find out until tomorrow, Cardon. Such things are not within your power to coordinate.

-

"I do," Zalderius says.

-

Master Breha nods.

"See? You already show that you are willing to spread the will of the Force. Thank you, Masters. You will meet your Padawans now, then, since Master Medar has expressed interest in doing so."

Sax is introduced to Saito- a freckled teenaged girl with red hair in a dark brown Jedi tunic. She beams brightly at you when you meet her. You do notice something very quickly... the blaster pistol strapped under her arm.

"Hey!" she greets, loudly. "Are you my new Master?!"

Alan, meanwhile, meets Len-So- a timid boy, just recently beginning puberty, wearing priest-like cassock in cream-colored shades of brown. He keeps his hands folded politely behind his back when you approach.

"Hello, Master Medar," he says.

Newjak
Master Tiberius stretches his lips into a smile so that a few extra wrinkles appear, "It would appear so. I am Master Tiberius, and it is my pleasure to meet you. May I ask why you carry a pistol?"

Lord Melkor
Medar watches Len-So-Abadhi for a few seconds, before giving him a slight nod.
l
"Greetings, Padawan. It appears that Force unexpectedly brought us together.... I assume that you know that I will be your Master from this moment. Tell me, what happened to your former Master?"

REXXXX
"My master taught me to be ready in all situations," Saito tells you. "A blaster may not have the elegance or uses of a lightsaber, but it can get things done just the same."

-

Len-So nods.

"I know," he says, quietly. "I would rather not discuss what happened. Not yet."

Newjak
"Very true, may I ask who was your former master and what happened to them?"

Lord Melkor
Does Medar know what happened? I quess his Master was killed by the Sith?

"I understand." Medar gives Len-So a concerned look.

"Time is important when coming to terms with the painful past, I know it well. Force helps the patient.... but the cirumstances are far from convenient. Were you informed what our first mission will be?"

Alkaselzer
Hedric thinks for a moment, rubbing his chin. He is normally clean-shaven but in this time of war he has allowed stubble to develop and his hair to grow out.

"Well then," Hedric says, "maybe I can find a loophole, hmm? If the Senatorial guard will only help Senators, would they not be obligated to protect the Senator of Erengard, if they have one? I feel like that might be a stretch, but within the realm of possibility..."

REXXXX
"He was just a Knight," Saito says. "His name was Yurii. Lost a duel to a Darth, more or less. But I've come to terms with it. I am ready to learn from you, Master Tiberius."

You sense that she may not quite understand her own feelings on the matter yet, Sax.

-

"I was told," Len-So replies to Master Medar, moving on from the matter of his former master. "There is a world that needs our help so that it can help the Republic. Do you think it will be dangerous?"

-

Hedric makes a Persuade roll for this, and a good one at that.

Zalderius smiles.

"Fair point, my friend," Zalderius says. "Fine. I will lend you a unit of Senatorial guards... but promise me that they will protect the Senator as intended, and do nothing more! It would be a serious breach in our code if you expected more of them than what they are trained to do. When shall they meet you?"

Newjak
"I am glad you ready to learn and I'm sure we may have things to teach each other. I sense confusion in your feelings on your old Master?" He takes a seat once again resting his walking stick up against his shoulder.

"Have you heard of our mission to Erengard and what it brings?"

Lord Melkor
Medar sighs.

"You make it seem quite simple, boy. We are going to world that does not want to ally with the Republic in order to save them from the Sith invasion.... our opponent will be Darth Mengl, who uses his skill and the power of Darskide to create horrible and deadly abominations feared across the Galaxy. This situation may well be a turning point in this war."
- He walks slowly around the boy.

"This is difficult and very dangerous mission, and not the one that I would take a new Padawan, frankly. It seems that you are not ready to talk about your past. Search your feelings, do you think that you are ready for such dangerous mission? Is there anything that you fear?" He stops and focuses his gaze on the Padawan.

Bespin Bart
Alright then. Cardon will just make sure that Pim is ready to take off when we are.

REXXXX
"I am ready, Master," Len-So responds. "Fear is a path to the Dark Side. I do not welcome it. I can handle this mission, as I have other missions."

-

"I don't know what you're talking about," Saito says. "My Master died and that's tragic, but I can best honor him by pushing on. And yeah, sounds like we're getting into the thick of things."

-

Pim is always ready to fly, Cardon.

Lord Melkor
Medar looks at his new Padawan sternly.

"So be it. If you feel that you are ready, I will take you on this mission, the people of Galaxy need your help as well. However, remember to always follow the orders, it is not the type of mission you should take initiative, for your safety. Most of all, you are not to engage the Sith in combat without my express permission.

Now, we are short of time, I need to make some preparations. I want you to meditate today. You will focus on your feelings, you state of mind, and then tell me about it. Remember, it is no shame to admit to your weakness, even Masters are far from perfection. How can you improve yourself otherwise?"

Medar would like to talk with his Senate contact, if he has time.

REXXXX
What would you like to ask of him?

Lord Melkor
His opinions about the political sitution in Erengard, and how he thinks the Castellan should be approached not to alienate him.

Newjak
"We are very getting into the thick of things," Tiberius says. "I will be honest with you this will be a very dangerous mission but I'm sure you can handle it."

"Remember the Force gives all insights to us the past, the present, and the future. Push on but we can not be afraid to remember." He gives a kind hearted smile with his face and his eyes.

"Now I would be nothing more than an old hypocrite if I did not give you the same honesty you have given me. Now ask me anything you would like me to answer and I shall respond as best I can."

REXXXX
Senator Arnal of Tiberium is your contact, Alan, one of the few that escaped the oblivion that the Sith imposed upon that world. Despite his homeworld being taken over, Arnal continues to represent the displaced Tiberium refugees in the Senate.

To his knowledge, the political situation on Erengard is uncomplicated. The Castellan holds all the power and commands absolute respect for his position, and the people give it. Nobody under his rule questions the isolationist stance.

The Senator advises that you do not blatantly act as if your helping the Castellan should be repaid with allegiance, something your Jedi training agrees with. The Castellan owes you nothing, but as Jedi you owe him your help.

He also tells you to get close to the Senator of Erengard, a very practical man that the Castellan does take advice from. Senator Neid is an older man that advised the Castellan's father, so the current Castellan respects him.

-

Saito acknowledges your wisdom with a curt nod.

"I'd rather learn about you as we go," Saito says. "But... have you ever lost anyone close to you? Like I have?"

Newjak
Tiberius rests a little more on his walking stick but keeps his eyes and smile fixed on Saito nodding his head, "When you have lived as long as I have and seen as much as I have... I must say I've lost quite a few people close to me over the years."

Lord Melkor
Is Senator Neid at Erengard right now?

REXXXX
He is. Hence why Hedric's plan of using Senatorial Guards is possible; your contact finds that to be decent gesture, using talented Republic soldiers merely to help out rather than win the planet over. Isolated or not, Erengard is still a Republic world unless it says otherwise.

Saito just nods at what you say, keeping those thoughts to herself.

-

With everything sorted and prepared for your mission, you all meet at a starport near the Jedi Temple the next day. The Temple itself has hangars, but they typically only accomodate smaller fighters and craft donated to the Order, rather than the majestic medical frigate Mercy that Cardon owns and the cobbled freight-job Home that I'udo operates.

Additionally, you are not going alone. The Senatorial Guard is sending a heavy troop transport to get Hedric's allies to Erengard, further escorted by a small flight of Republic interceptors, known as A-Wings off-hand.

Your Padawans are flown in by shuttle, and if you have summoned your Allies, they appear here as well. Senator Arnal has sent Maekar Sar to assist Master Medar- an old veteran of the fighting on Tiberium; Fellien has her beastly sidekick Noth; Pim Adesky has Cardon's ship prepped and ready to go.

If there is any last minute chatting you wish to do before the mission proceeds, now is the time. Also, let me know who is riding where. You have quite a few choices.

Brit
Fellien shows up with Noth at her side, observing the gathering on the landing strip. She notices that there is quite a showing of military might present even at this Jedi mission, something she isn't terribly pleased with but knows she can find useful. Just more lives to protect, to her, and avenge when she can't.

"This should be interesting," she comments to Noth. "Think any of these men and women will make it back to Coruscant?"

She is going to check with I'udo to see if she can ride with him, though.

Bespin Bart
Cardon boards Mercy before anyone can really converse with him, wanting to make sure that all is in working order. Though he lacks the technical know-how and trusts Pim entirely, he just wants to be sure.

"How are things looking, Pim?" Cardon asks. "All ready to go and accomodate wounded?"

Alkaselzer
Hedric will go inspect the troop transport that the Senatorial Guards are loading into, and the Senatorial Guards themselves. He wants to make sure they know who he is, and wants to keep track of how many there are.

Newjak
"Ah yes 'Home' seems like decent name, may we ride with on this ship," Tiberius asks I'udo.

REXXXX
"," Noth responds in his alien dialect. "."

"All set, Card," Pim says to you without looking away from the controls. "Just making a few adjustments so we get the best flight time once we hop off this world and go for your destination. Think we should get someone on the gun, though. In case we meet resistance. Sith aren't going to like us dropping in on their party."

Everyone of them knows who YOU are, Hedric. It is unheard of for a Jedi to have gone through Senatorial Guard training, and yet here you are. You have a large number of Guards here.

Jazzman_78
I'udo cheerfully answers Tiberious and announces it to the others gatherd. "I'd be honored to have you or any of these other esteemed Jedi fly with me. Home is not much to look at, but she does her job well. A few hundred years ago this ship was the height of luxury, and today it is still very comfortable for travelling. She's not a fighter though, if any wish to consider that when choosing their ride."

Lord Melkor
Medar will go on Mercy.

He will greet his ally, Maekar Sar, happy to see him.

He also wants to talk to Master Tiberius.

"It seems that some of people on this mission are not used to following orders of the Council, and some lack combat experience. This is a war mission, and so I think the discipline will be crucial. Maybe we should make a little briefing in this respect?"

Jazzman_78
I'udo, about to step aboard the Home, momentarily closes his eyes to force the irritation out of his voice before he turns around. It was a pet peeve of his that the ill-nicknamed 'Renegade' Jedi were so often pegged for undisciplined rule-breakers. "Forgive me, Master Medar, but I believe we are all accomplished Jedi here. Discipline should not be a problem, I think."

Newjak
Master Tiberius steps between I'udo and Master Medar a calm look on his face.

First he faces I'udo and let's a smile come across his face so that I'udo knows the old master means no favorites before turning to Master Medar.

"I have the utmost faith in these people otherwise the grandmaster would not have picked. Still I concur Master Medar these are important things and perhaps it is wise to make sure we are all on the same page before heading out."

Lord Melkor
Actually, Medar wa nots saying his last words to all, but nevermind, the eavesdropping seem quite common these days.

"So, does everyone understand what this mission is about?" - He will ask.

Brit
"Yes," Fellien says. "We help the Castellan kick the Sith off of his planet and then convince him with our assistance that he should assist the Republic. Right?"

Alkaselzer
"Sounds about right," Hedric says. "Let's get going, then?"

Hedric will board the transport with the Senatorial Guards and give them a brief speech.

"Hello gentlemen," he says. "A fine day today, and I'm glad to see all of you here. Though what you are being tasked with is a skewed version of your usual duties, the idea remains the same; you are protecting a Senator! And possibly a world leader, if the mandate allows. Just stay true to your training and let your shots fly true if you ever need to firing your weapons. Hopefully, you won't. May the Force be with us."

Hedric will also talk briefly with the fighter pilots, encouraging them to fly offensively and keep the transport afloat.

Hedric will then station himself in the cockpit of the big transport, merely to observe.

Jazzman_78
Point made, I'udo gives a polite nod to Master Medar and boards his own ship, to make it ready for lift-off. "All aboard! Last one on close up." he calls out before leaving rampway and heads for his cockpit.

REXXXX
Can I get an official list of who is going where?

Lord Melkor
"Well, you could describe it with such words. Though I would like everyone to remember that Erengardians are very proud people. We must be extremely careful around the Castellan. I intend to use help of the Erengardian Senator, I heard he is a man of reason. And remember, we cannot present our help as conditional upon Erengard's alliance with Republic, not at first." Medar responds to Fallen.

"What I would like to know, is who here has any experience against the Sith?

Newjak
(Rex Tiberius will go on I'udo's ship)

REXXXX
Here I would like to take a quick pause in gameplay, before we move on to Erengard, to coordinate your templates with the new rules that Ush introduced. Is everyone still pleased with their character sheets? If not, PM me the changes you want to make.

Lord Melkor
Medar has most powers in the Cosmic Tree, so I would like to wait a bit.

REXXXX
My greatest concern is Blade and Gun schticks. Some may combine differently now, and so I want to make sure people are happy with them.

Bespin Bart
If we're done making changes, let's move on? Cardon is eager to help.

REXXXX
If everyone is set, then we are go.

The taskforce of three vessels- Mercy, Home, and the blue Senatorial Guard transport- all lift off in quiet succession, the Jedi safely onboard and strapped in for the day's flight to Erengard. As you take to the sky, the six starfighters (all equipped with hyperdrives) arrange themselves around you in a defensive pattern. Breaking the atmosphere of Coruscant, you are met with the darkness of space and accelerate to lightspeed, sending you on your way.

Newjak
Tiberius looks over to check on his Padawan.

Alkaselzer
Hedric will spend most of this transit time talking to the guards that have been put under his command, getting to know them and what they think of their assignment.

Brit
Fellien kicks back in I'udo's ship, boredly watching the stars streak by and contemplating how the Jedi will do against whatever the Sith have deployed.

Bespin Bart
Cardon will study battlefield wounds in his spare time, and also meditate to see if the Force has anything to tell him.

REXXXX
Cardon

-

A flurry of images bombard your senses, nearly overwhelming you as they come at you. But some stand out.

Men in black armor race through villages, driving their inhabitants before them, screaming and dying.

You apply pressure to the severe wound of a young man- you draw back your hands and see it is cauterized.

A savage, inhuman roar comes from the northern wastelands. Cold, so very cold...

Uniformed men shout and yell as they are set upon by attackers with lightsabers; their leader tries to organize them but he is slain. The unnecessary deaths do not come yet; that responsibility shifts to another.

A great flash ignites the sky. The White Wolf is watching.

Erengard appears before you, a golden globe with crisp white polar caps and scratches of dark mountains... but they have been waiting for you!

REXXXX
Alan

-

Your lightsaber is drawn, held ready in front of you.

"Hold the lines, men!" you hear yourself shout. "We will save Tiberium yet!"

"Tiberium?" one soldier asks. "That place fell and is no more."

"What?" The streets of Tiberium around you are filled with blood and fire, but these are not the men you fought with. Their uniforms are not the right color. Their rifles are not the right weapons. Their leader is... missing. You cannot see him here. They must have gotten to him. They need another.

Roars roll through the streets and bounce off the broken buildings, savage and monstrous.

"They come!" another soldier announces.

"No," you say. "This is wrong. I shouldn't be here!"

"Prepare yourselves!" a third soldier shouts.

"NO!"

You break the formation and run from that which comes for you, pushing soldiers out of your path and moving deeper into the city. But one building blocks your path... wait, not a building. A cliff-face, composed of dark stone, sheer and impossible but for jagged, lethal rocks. You were warned about this place. High above you, a man in a lab coat looks down from the top.

"What are you doing? This is not where you should be."

"But it is! I know what's up there!"

"You only THINK you know, Jedi. It is lost to you, anyway. Turn back and accept your defeat."

The roars behind you become louder, the report of rifles crackling through the streets, echoing and ringing in your ears. It continues increasing in volume until it becomes painful. You drop your lightsaber and clutch at your head.

"This is the end for you!"

Screams of anguish- yours- interrupt the violent noise of war as you combust and go out in a pillar of flame...

REXXXX
Your Padawan decides to rest during the flight, Tiberius.

All of the Guards are unsure how they feel about the mission, Hedric. It is quite unorthodox; they are more accustomed to bodyguard work than to open warfare.

Alan- you snap awake. Your ears still ringing.

Cardon- you do the same! You are met with an overwhelming sense of urgency.

Newjak
If that is the case if it's not to late Master Tiberius will also try to meditate with the force for vision and guidance.

Bespin Bart
Cardon jumps up from his cot, thinking about the vision he just experienced. He rushes to the cockpit with that last part in mind and gets to Pim.

"We're going to be ambushed when we get to Erengard!" Cardon says. "They know we're coming! Tell the others!"

Lord Melkor
Master Medar is, of course, troubled by his vision. He wodners if the history will repeat itself... and again he won't be able to make the difference againt the tides of darkness. He meditades a bit to seek peace, then decides that he should focus on what he can do, not the uncertain future.

He will check on his Padawan. Did he get his records, by the way?

Also, did he recignize Darth Menghl in this vision? Was that Sith on Tiberium?

REXXXX
Darth Mengl was not on Tiberium. Your Padawan decided to sleep for the journey, wanting to be rested and ready.

"What are you talking about?" Pim says. "Sensors are clear, Cardon. What do you want me to do, drop out of hyperspace early?"

Masters Medar and Sax feel uneasy.

Bespin Bart
"Yes!" Cardon shouts. "Just do it, Pim! I've foreseen it, if we drop out at the appropriate coordinates we'll be vaporized! Tell the others and power down the hyperdrive!"

REXXXX
"Alright, alright!" Pim says. "I'll patch a hypercomm through..."

Communication is severely difficult to manage while in hyperspace. For an unskilled pilot it would be impossible, but for Pim, an Ally, he can pull it off.

"This is Mercy hailing all ships," Pim says in the message. "Drop out of hyperspace or we're hitting an ambush at Erengard! Cardon says hello."

Brit
"I'udo, does your ship have turrets?" Fellien Starstriker asks. "If we're getting ambushed, you are sure as hell going to need me on it."

Alkaselzer
"What?" Hedric says, responding to Cardon's hail. The news is alarming; they have not even gotten to Erengard and they are already under attack. "Roger that, Cardon. Pilot, take us out of hyperspace, and do it now! Radio the fighters and tell them to lock S-foils in attack position. We're already getting into it."

Hedric is eager to take on the Sith, but this is too soon for him.

REXXXX
"Aye, sir!" the transport's pilot responds, and relays Hedric's orders to the fighters.

All of the ships come ripping out of hyperspace prematurely, which taxes the engines but what you see next causes you to believe it will be worth it. Before you hangs Erengard, a golden globe spinning slowly in the vast darkness of space; your destination. But between your ships and the planet... is a massive cruiser and swarms of Sith starfighters.

The cruiser completely lacks any uniform shape; it merely stretches on. It is composed of thin segments that give it a splintered and random appearance. It is the only capital ship in the area, it seems. The sai-shaped Sith starfighters have now banked around and are coming your direction, having expected you to drop out of hyperspace later.

Cardon has just saved everyone much trouble...

Jazzman_78
(I forget Ush's ship-building guidelines, but since this is star wars, I'm guessing this thing has at least one turret.)

I'udo slaps the control that knocks the ship out of hyperspace, then stares for a moment in shock at the sight before them. he belately answers Fellien's quesry, "Uh, yeah. One turret up top. Follow the hallway straight back from the cockpit open the fist dorr you come to, climb up. It's no fancy ball-jobbie though; just 360 traverse, near 90 inclination. Standard ship's gravity. Good luck."
He hits the intership comm, just in case everyone didn't know what's up. Everyone tie down somewhere, we just jumped into a fight."

He cut that off and switched to battle mode, such as it was aboard the bucket of a starship. Shields up, aux power to the turret gun, lower the inertial controls a little to soften impacts and manouvers.

He hailed the other ships, "What's the plan? We just gonna make a run through and try to make planetfall or turn around and try again from another vector?"

Newjak
Master Tiberius gleams over the situation. He tries to use the force to guide him to the best course.

Bespin Bart
"I am guessing those fighter patrols encompass all of Erengard," Cardon puts in. "But if we can maybe find a weaker point in the blockade... I'd rather not make a run past that battleship. It looks rather intimidating."

REXXXX
Being Small Traders (until further rules are introduced for ship creation), Home and Mercy both have a turret each. The Senatorial Guards' transport has two.

Give me a plan and we'll put it into action.

REXXXX
I will give this one more day before the Jedi are thrown into the action, regardless of whether they have a plan of approach or not.

Jazzman_78
(I say we do what we can to go around the capital ship but still fight our way to the surface. The fighter battle might be longer that way, but it would potentially less lethal that flying in range of the big ship.)

Brit
I agree, we need to stay away from the capital ship. Fellien is getting on I'udo's ship's gun for sure.

Jazzman_78
(If no one else is objecting, I'udo will take the initiative)

His mind finally settled on a course of action, I'udo wrenches his ship's controls and sets a course that will take them around the range of the Sith's monster ship. The fighters would probably catch them further from the planet, but it had to be better than engaging fighter AND the mothership. At the same time he makes his move, he comms the others to explain his attentions.

"We're going to try to make this a running fight. Try not to get herded off course. Cover each other and someone keep an eye on that big monster, make sure we keep out of it's range!"

Bespin Bart
"Follow his directions," Cardon says to Pim. "It'd be a shame to start our mission by being shot down in Erengardian space."

Alkaselzer
Does the Senatorial guard transport have any guns? If so, Hedric's going to hop on a turret and tell the pilot to just go for it!

REXXXX
It does, Hedric. Two, in fact. You jump on one of the turrets and power it up while a Senatorial Guard takes up the other. Fellien does the same on Home, but Mercy's turret will go unused as nobody aboard is qualified to operate it.

"What can I do to help, Master?" Saito asks Master Sax.

The Republic starfighters fan out to engage incoming Sith starfighters as you enter Erengard's orbit and stay out of range of the capital ship. It does not move to pursue, but you find yourself on a collision course with a thick group of Sith starfighters.

Sith starfighters lack deflector shields due to the Sith lacking funds to reasonably equip their entire fleet, and your Republic pilots are a tad more skilled due to regimented training, but they have numbers on their side.

To remind you of what the numbers mean- Ship (Pool): Armor. Pilots (such as Red Squadron and the Sith Fighters) are the Mooks of space battle, and Aces are you guys!

-----

ORBITAL AMBUSH, Start of Turn 1

Home (P7/T7): 80

Mercy (P8): 80

Republic Transport (P6/UT9/LT7): 120

Aid Squadron x6 (P6): 3

Sith Fighters x12 (P5): 2

Sith Fighters x12 (P5): 2

-----

You have initiative having chosen where in the conflict to join. Go go go!

Brit
Fellien powers up the turret on I'udo's aging bucket and notes that the thing has seen better days and a great deal of use.

"This thing better not crumble into rust in my hands," Fellien comments before hitting the heads up display and angling for a Sith starfighter. When she has her shot lined up, she squeezes the triggers on the old gun and blasts away.

Newjak
(Rex I was wodnering since in theory some of this is a senatorial mission to bring Sneatorial Guards for the protection of the senator could we radio into Erengard for assistence and the closest, best place for us to enter orbit and get rid of the fighters?)

Master Tiberius takes a seat and lets his eyes roll into the corner of his eyes and a sly smile cross his face. If one would to look at him you would think this is nothing more than a pleasant cruise.

"Ah you must search your feelings young Saito and ask what skills you think you may possess that could be of use."

Alkaselzer
Hedric swings the dual-barreled blaster turret around to pick off a Sith starfighter before anything else can happen to the transport.

"Keep them off of us, guys," Hedric says into his headset comm.

REXXXX
You have no reason to believe that the Erengardians are inclined to help you at all, Sax; they did not request your help, after all.

"Well that's vague," Saito retorts.

-

I'udo brings Home lurching into the dogfighting, trying to clear a path through the swarm of Sith fighters by laying on the forward guns. A streak of 1s sees him only nick a fighter. Fellien's own blasting is inconclusive. The -3 penalty for I'udo not remaining a sitting duck doesn't help your shooting at all!

Pim has better luck and puts a laser streaking through the engine of a Sith fighter; it explodes brilliantly, the first casualty. The transport pilot dings a fighter as it flies through his firing line, and Hedric finishes it off. The second gunner blasts one too. The A-wing squadron tackles the other flight of fighters to keep them off of you and does decently.

Fighters make strafing runs on the larger craft but your deflector shields are very durable and damage is light. The A-wings are less so and some are destroyed by the blockade's response.

-----

ORBITAL AMBUSH, Start of Turn 2

Home (P7/T7): 75

Mercy (P8): 78

Republic Transport (P6/UT9/LT7): 116

Aid Squadron x2 (P6): 2
Aid Squadron x2 (P6): 1

Sith Fighters x7 (P5): 2
Sith Fighter x1 (P5): 1

-----

Alkaselzer
Hedric swivels the turret about to pick off another Sith Fighter.

"Come on, clear those fighters and we can get down to the surface," Hedric says. "Someone radio the Erengardians and see if they have any anti-starfighter batteries or something that we can sweep these guys off of us. You know they won't just let us in."

Jazzman_78
I'udo concentrates on his controls, doing his best to keep on the heading for the planet srface.

(So, what are my choices of moves for this type of event?)

REXXXX
Since I am just playing a straight dogfight, you can either attack enemy fighters or fly evasively or fly straight. The first is as with all other attacking, dice pool rolled to destroy a target. The second, any successes you roll are used as points against their successes. The third... well, you fly straight, but turrets are not penalized as they do not need to compensate for your piloting.

Jazzman_78
(Ok, let's fly straight for a round. Give a chance to do some real damage, gain good distance, and gauge the toughness of this bucket.)

Brit
For the brief moment that I'udo brings his ship out of the dogfighting, Fellien takes a potshot at a passing starfighter before it can get a run on them.

REXXXX
I have forgotten that the Sith fighters, fitting into the Heavy Starfighter niche, get an extra die against the Jedi transports and then another die against the Republic starship. To compensate I will add a grand total of 1 point of extra damage to your ships since they did not roll spectacularly to begin with.

With I'udo flying straight toward Erengard, Fellien gets her full dice pool since aiming is easier when where you are aiming from is not spinning through space. However, she rolls no successes!

Pim takes out a fighter with a well-placed cannon shot, and Hedric picks one off too. The A-wings strafe the dogfighting and concentrate on the squadron of Sith fighters that has taken heavier casualties.

Enemy fighters decide to hunt down specific targets instead of swarming haphazardly through the dogfight. The smaller squadron chases down and demolishes the remaining A-wings; your support is gone. The larger squadron decides to pick on I'udo's straight-flying Home and the Republic transport. Light damage on Home. The transport's pilot flies evasively and reduces a few incoming hits.

-----

ORBITAL AMBUSH, Start of Turn 3

Home (P7/T7): 68

Mercy (P8): 77

Republic Transport (P6/UT9/LT7): 109

Sith Fighters x2 (P5): 2
Sith Fighter x2 (P5): 1

-----

Lord Melkor
Medar wil ask his Padawan if he knows anything about starships or space combat.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>