Do you RAGE?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

geshien
When playing your game of choice, the ones you play for shits, do you rock anything in the background (music)?

If so, what? Genre? More specifically?

Scythe
Not really, I usually let the video game itself add in the music for me, no reason for me to have two things on at the same time.

jinXed by JaNx
depends, i do sometimes. If it's a racing game or side scrolling shooter i'll jam to some punk. I used to listen to music all the time while playing games back in the day but as games became more sophisticated i found myself just listening to game audio. Especially when the games have expertly written scores. I can't play shooters without the sound effects. I need to hear the guns.

geshien
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
I can't play shooters without the sound effects. I need to hear the guns.

Well, if you have an Xbox 360, for some games you can play music in place of the in game score, so you can still have the benefit of sound effects and still get to listen to your own music, so long as you adjust the volume levels.

I don't own a PS3, so I don't know if that's the case.

Zack Fair
Thought you meant if we rage quit.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by geshien
Well, if you have an Xbox 360, for some games you can play music in place of the in game score, so you can still have the benefit of sound effects and still get to listen to your own music, so long as you adjust the volume levels.

I don't own a PS3, so I don't know if that's the case.

Yeah, i do that every once in a while. I had a lot fun doing that with, Mirrors edge. Mirrors edge is an incredible game but it's made all the better with some good chase music. I remember playing a lot of those levels to, The Distillers-Beat your heart out.

Smasandian
Only when playing sport games.

Anything else I leave it to the game.

Peach
Sometimes. Usually if I'm playing GW and doing something where I'll be in the same area for a long time, then I'll put on iTunes in the background.

Nemesis X
Whenever I'm in a police chase in Sanandreas, I always play Welcome to the Jungle. Feels awesome.

Ridley_Prime
Depends on certain things I guess, like my mood. Most of the time though, I'm satisfied with just listening to the game's music unless it's something gawd-awful, in which case, I'll listen to metal remixes of some of my favorite video game tunes instead, or like Disturbed or something of the sort.

Originally posted by Zack Fair
Thought you meant if we rage quit.
Also, this.

Morridini
Only when playing MMOs.

Mandrag Ganon
Sometimes, mostly when I am playing Multiplayer. Infact Just a few days ago I was playing Halo 3 multiplayer while listening to The Beatles... which is kinda wierd when you hear "All you need is Love. Triple kill."

Dark Exile
Elton John, "Im still standing"

ArtificialGlory
I remember listening to music almost all the time when questing or farming in WoW.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.