Emperor Punisher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dr Will Hatch
Just for the sake of argument, let's say that Mr Mxyzptlk enters the 616 Marvel Universe, and that Frank Castle somehow tricks Mxy out of his powers. Frank then goes on a multiverse vigilante spree. Who can stop him?

Omega Vision
Wow that would be a terrible story.
Anyways I think Reed Richards finds a way to stop him by channeling Mxy's power away from Frank back into the Imp with the help of Dr. Strange, Galactus, and Eternity. That's probably how it would end. Really it depends who the hero of the story is.

galactusischere
Sise-Neg can easily stop him. Same goes for the Living Triunal, IG wielder, someone with THOTI, The Nemesis, and Alien Entity. There are probably more

DarthDaniel1001
Any of the following:
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Infinity
Anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet
Any Celestial
Galactus
Odin
Tyrant
Dark Phoenix
Genesis-Vell, Silver Surfer, Thor, Classic Strange, and Sentry all bloodlusted

Omega Vision
Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
Any of the following:
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Infinity
Any Celestial
Galactus
Odin
Tyrant
Dark Phoenix
Genesis-Vell, Silver Surfer, Thor, Classic Strange, and Sentry all bloodlusted
Did you actually read Emperor Joker?
Everyone you listed below the IG has no chance.

redhotrash
I'd think if Punisher had ultimate power like that no one would really need to stop him. He isnt a villain, and is really only a vigilante because the court system doesnt work. Frank might not be all there, but he isnt outright insane.

DarthDaniel1001
Ok, here's the revised list:
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Infinity
At least 4 or 5 Celestials

Dr Will Hatch
Originally posted by redhotrash
I'd think if Punisher had ultimate power like that no one would really need to stop him. He isnt a villain, and is really only a vigilante because the court system doesnt work. Frank might not be all there, but he isnt outright insane. MAX Punisher is definitely insane.

Omega Vision
I'm still not sure Eternity could win, nor could 5 Celestials unless they were big boys like Arishem and Exitar.
But I believe that Punisher would probably get talked down by Dare Devil after killing every villain in the Universe.

Dr Will Hatch
Why? Matt didn't get him to stop the first time. :P

I agree that Dr Strange(NOT current) could do it. The man has Galactus turning to him for advice.

redhotrash
Punisher MAX is a different story, standard Punisher though I dont think is that far gone. I agree theres a few people who could talk him down if need be.

galactusischere
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Infinity
2,3, and 4 can't do it.
my revised list
Abraxas(?)
Someone with IG
Someone with THOTI
Living Tribunal
Sise-neg
Someone with UN
The Nemesis
Alien Entity
Oblivion(?)
Multi-abstracts(?)
Mad Jim Jaspers(?)
Merlyn with the Energy Matrix(?)
The pre-retcons
Shuma Gorath in his realm(?)
TOAA
Fulcrum(?)
HoM Wanda
Jamie Braddock(?)
What if? Mike Korvac
Cap Brittain with sword and amulet(?)

pretty much it.

BruceSkywalker
reed or someone gets him to eltsac knarf/the end

galactusischere
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Did you actually read Emperor Joker?
Everyone you listed below the IG has no chance.
Eternity and Infinity stand a chance?
I think not

Lord Feron
TOAA punches frank in the throat!

rotiart
If frank knows that the ig is useless outside of it's respective reality.... He could drag his opponents to other realities making the ig wearer defenseless...

But I can't see frank knowing that fact.

xJLxKing
Lt is the only hope. Others will all die with a snap or a few snaps of his fingers.

galactusischere
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lt is the only hope. Others will all die with a snap or a few snaps of his fingers.
no..

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
no..
Currently yes, pretty much everyone short of LT that still is in continuity and alive can't hope to beat Punny alone.

Zeuodin
Living Tribunal
Eternity
Infinity
Anyone with the Infinity Gauntlet No one but the LT. And if Frank Tied all the realities to his own existance the LT wouldn't destroy all of existance just to beat Frank.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by Zeuodin
No one but the LT. And if Frank Tied all the realities to his own existance the LT wouldn't destroy all of existance just to beat Frank.
Because then the Irony would be that the LT would be just like a omnipotent Punisher.

Hewhoknowsall
Well, the Punisher isn't a villain, so why bother to stop him?

Nobody stops him; he destroys every villain with a gesture, none of the heroes try, and none of the abstracts really seem to care unless if Punisher upsets the cosmic balance or something, in which only LT could stop him.

galactusischere
Currently yes, pretty much everyone short of LT that still is in continuity and alive can't hope to beat Punny alone.
UN still exists and can take out Frank with a blast.
Oblivion and multi-asbtracts MIGHT be able to do it as well.

Omega Vision
Originally posted by galactusischere
UN still exists and can take out Frank with a blast.
Oblivion and multi-asbtracts MIGHT be able to do it as well.
The way Mxy's powers are I wouldn't be surprised if the UN gets transformed into a squirt gun.

galactusischere
The way Mxy's powers are I wouldn't be surprised if the UN gets transformed into a squirt gun.
Maybe but I don't think Mxy can pack more power than the UN.
I mean in the hands of Reed it destroyed and recreated the MULTI-VERSE so that Abraxas wouldn't exist. In the hands of Galactus I imagine would be more devastating.

Omega Vision
So could you tell me why Galactus didn't use the UN during the Infinity Gauntlet fiasco?

galactusischere
So could you tell me why Galactus didn't use the UN during the Infinity Gauntlet fiasco?
He was about to use it but Surfer didn't allow him to.
AND the UN wasn't that powerful back then and wasn't an aspect of Galactus.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.