Brutes vs. Super Mutants

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nemesis X
20 Brutes (from Halo) and 20 Super Mutants (from Fallout 3) are thrown into a pit and are forced to fight eachother to the death while members from the Brotherhood of Steel and the UNSC sit on the bleachers and enjoy watching the show while having popcorn and soda.

The fight is H2H.

Which savage race will win?

LLLLLink
No engine-block maces for behemoths?

Nemesis X
Originally posted by LLLLLink
No engine-block maces for behemoths?

There aren't no Behemoths in this fight.

Ms.Marvel
i remember the super mutants.

brutes can send cars flying by running into them and tarterus uncle was pinned between a wall and a warthog that rammed him and his only injury was a busted leg...

so... id say brutes are faster and much more durable than mutants are. big grin

SpadeKing
Way to steal my idea no expression

Nemesis X
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
i remember the super mutants.

brutes can send cars flying by running into them and tarterus uncle was pinned between a wall and a warthog that rammed him and his only injury was a busted leg...

so... id say brutes are faster and much more durable than mutants are. big grin

Super Mutants can send cars flying too. I remember one time when I was being chased by one. I jumped over this car and looked behind me and saw the Super Mutant pushing it away like it was nothing. Also I've been hearing that Super Mutants can rip Power Armor off members of the Brotherhood of Steel.

Brutes are very durable but so are the Super Mutants. I must've killed a Super Mutant Overlord after putting 15 shotgun rounds in it.

Ms.Marvel
i killed a super mutant with a baseball bat several times...

fallout is really inconsistent at times with its damage outputs because of the dice roll factor. one time i killed a super mutant with two non-critical hits to the face with a sawed-off shotgun but another time it took several more headshots with a stronger shotgun. *shrug*

LLLLLink
Damn, didnt notice that, sorry.

Darkstorm Zero
Depends a lot on armaments and the tiers of the characters...

Brute Cheiftains against Overlords (Since Behemoths are out) I would say, more often than not, Brutes would win due to more intelligence and better tech.

Behemoths though, would utterly rape anything short of Tartarus, and thats only due to tartarus PIS shielding.

wammamram
brutes win then throw the bodie at the brothers, who freak out, and piss on theirselves

Darkstorm Zero
Honestly, the best weapons the Super Muties have in this scenario are friggin Super-Sledges... They'd get minced by Gravity Hammers... I actually call this spite! Without their distance tech, the muties are bOrked so badly...

Phanteros
can't the super mutants use plasma weapons and incernators?

Darkstorm Zero
According to the OP, it's only melee. if they get their long distance weaponry, then that evens the odds a lot. But no, Plasma weapons are usually the sole providence of the Enclave. A few scattered enemies also use them, but I've never seen a Super Mutant use plasma weapons, exept what you give to Fawkes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.