Ghost Rider Vs Ares

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
Epic

galactusischere
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Epic
Indeed

Slaanesh
GR

Lord Feron
GR

Colossus-Big C
i dont think pannance stare works on ares. i mean he is the god of war, he killed in billions. the penacne stare would just make him bloodlust

The Nuul
Epic

Fail

GR stomps.

Lord Feron
i dont think pannance stare works on ares. i mean he is the god of war, he killed in billions. the penacne stare would just make him bloodlust

THe fact that he killed billions, prob in the most horrible ways will only make it worse for him smokin'

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Lord Feron
THe fact that he killed billions, prob in the most horrible ways will only make it worse for him smokin' he wouldnt regret a thing because thats his job to kill people

beast1234
he wouldnt regret a thing because thats his job to kill people

That because Ares represent bloodlust. Being the god of war does not mean that you are a killing machine different war god repressent different aspect of war.

DarthDaniel1001
Ghost Rider stomps

Lord Feron
he wouldnt regret a thing because thats his job to kill people

Im trying to say it doesn't matter what he thinks about his killings. It just works on you, unless your a robot (or don't have a soul) you will be feeling it. It can even work on crazy people that don't know shit from right and wrong or have no concept of death pain or any other emotion, it's still going to affect you because none of what I said will make any difference.

DarthDaniel1001
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Im trying to say it doesn't matter what he thinks about his killings. It just works on you, unless your a robot (or don't have a soul) you will be feeling it. It can even work on crazy people that don't know shit from right and wrong or have no concept of death pain or any other emotion, it's still going to affect you because none of what I said will make any difference.

And that is exactly why Ghost Rider stomps. Of course, he would kill Ares even if he didn't have the PS

redhotrash
Agreed, hellfire and his chain alone could win this.

AlmightyKfish
GR could win this w/o Penance stare, but if he used it, it could damn near kill Ares, I mean, his kill count in War machine was in the millions if I remember correctly...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.