Hello Everybody

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

markboucher
Hi Guys,
I am newbie to this forum. My name is Mark Boucher completed my Graduation now. I am a Software Engineer. My hobbies are playing games and watching movies. I love to make friends. These Forums are really interesting and I hope that I will gain lot of knowledge from these forums. I am gald to be the member of this site.

darrensmits
I am Darren... I am new in this forum.. I am here to exchange some good post and information...I only know people were i live but i rarely have anything to do with em.and i can also walk down the shopping streets and meet people that my bro now or people that somehow knows who i am. But again..No real close friends. I live close up to a well traficated rossroad,were i look out the window each day and wonder were all these people are going, because it must be more fun than what i am doing alone in my small apartment. That including gaming and movie/serie watching.

fabianiz
Greetings!

I just take this chance to introduce my self
and I hope you'll welcome me here. I'm Fabia
from New York. It's my pleasure to join with
you in this community and I hope I'll learn
something from you here.

Cheers!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.