Asking out a girl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

steverules_2
Ok so when it comes to asking a girl out, I never do it..I chicken out cause I'm such a shy nervous person that I can never seem to quite pluck up the courage...today I managed to do it. I got a name and a number...found out she's single, but I made a complete idiot out of myself, when I was asking if she was free at the weekend I did say a few stpuid things but I do suck at asking girls out, found out she's free next weekend which is good. But still after I asked a few questions I had nothing more to say, and we were walking along saying nothing. I had to pretend I was gonna be late for class so I could speed up my walking and just go cuz I felt like if this carried on she would think I was an idiot or something...which I believe she just may do, I'm just glad I got her name and number before I made numpty of myself laughing out loud But all in all I think it went rather well considering I got her number smile Bet people are gonna be saying it's a fake number sly

Rogue Jedi
No worries, women know we men are stupid, they are prepared for the stupid things we say.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
No worries, women know we men are stupid, they are prepared for the stupid things we say.

He's right.

Just kidding stick out tongue

Most likely she won't care if you said one or two stupid things. You just asked her name and number, that deafens out a few stupid things at the time.

Good Luck Steve wink

steverules_2
Thanks both of you smile

I am gonna need the luck for sure

Sgt.Shakedown
To be honest it sounds as if she was just as nervous as you were. If she gave you her number she must be interested.

Good luck.

steverules_2
Yeah thats what I'm thinking smile

Thanks

Sgt.Shakedown
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah thats what I'm thinking smile

Thanks

Let us know how things go.

steverules_2
Well I just txt her and she replied back so the numbers real which is good...my friends keep telling me to play it cool

Sgt.Shakedown
Well I just txt her and she replied back so the numbers real which is good...my friends keep telling me to play it cool

they could have a point as she is clearly interested in you.

steverules_2
Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
they could have a point as she is clearly interested in you.

Well I hope she is...atm we're just txting each other, this is the first time where I've just gone for it and asked a girl for her number, I remember last year took me a year to ask a girl out and she ended up having a boyfriend and so I decided that I wouldn't make that mistake again

Sgt.Shakedown
Well I hope she is...atm we're just txting each other, this is the first time where I've just gone for it and asked a girl for her number, I remember last year took me a year to ask a girl out and she ended up having a boyfriend and so I decided that I wouldn't make that mistake again

We have all been done that road before. But I think it is a good sign so far.

steverules_2
Yeah I reckon so smile Each time my phone goes off I feel a little bit of joy big grin that may sound sad embarrasment

Quincy
Don't overtext either.

Mairuzu
so gay

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mairuzu
I'm so gay

It's nice that u can share that with us smile

I won't over text, I just reply to one's she sends smile

Sgt.Shakedown
Yeah I reckon so smile Each time my phone goes off I feel a little bit of joy big grin that may sound sad embarrasment

It doesn't sound sad at all.

Quincy
hit her with your cock

steverules_2
Originally posted by Quincy
hit her with your cock

maybe later

Originally posted by Sgt.Shakedown
It doesn't sound sad at all.

Thats good smile Atm I'm just finding out about her and asking questions

gefallen_engel

Not sad at all, there's a certain someone in my life and every time he texts me or calls I get all giddy and have a grin from ear to ear, it's actually quite cute in my opinion.

Sgt.Shakedown
Originally posted by gefallen_engel
Not sad at all, there's a certain someone in my life and every time he texts me or calls I get all giddy and have a grin from ear to ear, it's actually quite cute in my opinion.

Well said gefallen.

mikeydude
here's something.
if your not talking on the phone already? do that!
because it means even if you can go see her at the moment,
you still care.

and even then most girls like a sensitive guy.
But remember not, too sensitive.

Rogue Jedi
Well I just txt her and she replied back so the numbers real which is good...my friends keep telling me to play it cool Take their advice. Let her know you're interested, but dont crowd her.

Mairuzu
Man up, stop being a pussy, and tell her shes going on a date with you.

Dont give that ***** a choice.

Steak Knife
Ok so when it comes to asking a girl out, I never do it..I chicken out cause I'm such a shy nervous person that I can never seem to quite pluck up the courage...today I managed to do it. I got a name and a number...found out she's single, but I made a complete idiot out of myself, when I was asking if she was free at the weekend I did say a few stpuid things but I do suck at asking girls out, found out she's free next weekend which is good. But still after I asked a few questions I had nothing more to say, and we were walking along saying nothing. I had to pretend I was gonna be late for class so I could speed up my walking and just go cuz I felt like if this carried on she would think I was an idiot or something...which I believe she just may do, I'm just glad I got her name and number before I made numpty of myself laughing out loud But all in all I think it went rather well considering I got her number smile Bet people are gonna be saying it's a fake number sly

I've been there, it's so awkward. I once took this girl out on a date, she was so quiet that I talked the whole time. Then we went and saw Dances With Wolves, which is a really long effing film. Basically I was a nervous wreck and I never even got to really know her. That was the first and the last time we went out. Some girls are easy to hang with, very natural, those are the ones we guys should probably date. Usually the girls that we lust after are the ones we want to date and they tend to be the ones who **** with our head, no fault of there own.

Rogue Jedi
Tell her you masturbate six to ten times a day, she'll be all yours.

lord xyz
No worries, women know we men are stupid, they are prepared for the stupid things we say. You're not really one to give out advice for girls.

I mean, you're nearly 40, you can only get girls online, and they hate you because even they think you're a loser...You once went out with a deaf girl, which I suppose makes sense, considering it's you, but it's you taking advantage if anything.

Mairuzu
don't listen to my advice either because imgay

steverules_2
Originally posted by Mairuzu
don't listen to my advice either because imgay

Right on

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by lord xyz
You're not really one to give out advice for girls.

I mean, you're nearly 40, you can only get girls online, and they hate you because even they think you're a loser...You once went out with a deaf girl, which I suppose makes sense, considering it's you, but it's you taking advantage if anything. haermm Clueless much?

lord xyz
Yeah...

Rogue Jedi
yes Thought so. Your ass is for shitting, not talking out of.

JacopeX
(RJ you loser! You're biting off my location. That's not cool!) mad

Make sure you have much going between you and her to the point where you are truly confident that she will say yes. But most importantly, be sure it will work out. Break ups are extremely difficult the first time around, dude. Trust me, I have been through it. -_-

To be sure that she will say yes, make sure you comfort her the moment you ask her out. (Hold her hand, look into her eyes, and speak.) If you stutter, that's fine, dude. In fact, they'll find it a bit cute of you to stutter or sound nervous, which will probably make them smile or giggle a bit. What to say? Well...use your game because that is all up to you...I don't know this girl personally so I can't really help you out there. But you do.

Good Luck. wink

Rogue Jedi
I'm EVERYWHERE, Bee-Otch.

steverules_2
Originally posted by JacopeX
(RJ you loser! You're biting off my location. That's not cool!) mad

Make sure you have much going between you and her to the point where you are truly confident that she will say yes. But most importantly, be sure it will work out. Break ups are extremely difficult the first time around, dude. Trust me, I have been through it. -_-

To be sure that she will say yes, make sure you comfort her the moment you ask her out. (Hold her hand, look into her eyes, and speak.) If you stutter, that's fine, dude. In fact, they'll find it a bit cute of you to stutter or sound nervous, which will probably make them smile or giggle a bit. What to say? Well...use your game because that is all up to you...I don't know this girl personally so I can't really help you out there. But you do.

Good Luck. wink

Thanks, hopefully I'll get a chance to properly ask her out like hold her and look her in the eyes like you said smile I know when that point comes I will be nervous

Atm she hasn't replied to the txt that I sent yesterday so just waiting for a reply or whatever

Sgt.Shakedown
Thanks, hopefully I'll get a chance to properly ask her out like hold her and look her in the eyes like you said smile I know when that point comes I will be nervous

Atm she hasn't replied to the txt that I sent yesterday so just waiting for a reply or whatever

She will reply.

steverules_2
She didn't but I saw her on my bus today and tomorrow we're gonna hang out after college smile

Sgt.Shakedown
She didn't but I saw her on my bus today and tomorrow we're gonna hang out after college smile

That is a great sign. I hope it goes well.

steverules_2
Yeah so do I but...do I make a move?

Sgt.Shakedown
Yeah so do I but...do I make a move?

You will just have to see how things go before you make that decision. Do not go there with any ideas, just play it by ear.

steverules_2
By ear? Whats that mean?

Sgt.Shakedown
By ear? Whats that mean?

Just see how the 'date' goes and you will know whether or not the time is right for you to make a move.

steverules_2
Ok cool smile I'm hoping it goes well, the thing was today on the bus we didn't really talk much cuz we'd talked and found out about each other through texts we didn't really have many questions left but I got a feeling tomorrow will go really well...I got her MSN today big grin

Sgt.Shakedown
Ok cool smile I'm hoping it goes well, the thing was today on the bus we didn't really talk much cuz we'd talked and found out about each other through texts we didn't really have many questions left but I got a feeling tomorrow will go really well...I got her MSN today big grin

I think it all sounds very promising. Let me know how it goes.

steverules_2
Thanks, I'm hoping it goes well smile I will let you know

steverules_2
K well she's busy tomorrow but she did say: another time though, got a lot of rubbish going on at the mo

This is going so well for me...

mikeydude
thats good. and to think maybe that avvy you have could be of hers!?! roll eyes (sarcastic)

steverules_2
sly yeah I wish

mikeydude
lmao big grin

JacopeX
I'm EVERYWHERE, Bee-Otch. I've been everywhere since I first joined. 313

dadudemon
Originally posted by lord xyz
You're not really one to give out advice for girls.

I mean, you're nearly 40, you can only get girls online, and they hate you because even they think you're a loser...You once went out with a deaf girl, which I suppose makes sense, considering it's you, but it's you taking advantage if anything.

Ah. More trolling.

You do know that RJ is doing infinitely better than you are? Something dividing by 0 is...pratically infinity...

As for the topic.

Don't get so nervous. Be yourself.

And, tell this joke to her:

http://www.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/8/5/857b4988cLVUM.png

Rogue Jedi
I've been everywhere since I first joined. 313 Happy now? wink

pgdarth95
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ah. More trolling.

You do know that RJ is doing infinitely better than you are? Something dividing by 0 is...pratically infinity...

As for the topic.

Don't get so nervous. Be yourself.

And, tell this joke to her:

http://www.smackjeeves.com/images/uploaded/comics/8/5/857b4988cLVUM.png

i dont get it, explain in to me. smile

dadudemon
Originally posted by pgdarth95

Do you mean "explain it?"

If so, it means "that what she said." sad

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Insomniatric
Originally posted by pgdarth95

facepalm2

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

steverules_2
Thanks, I'll give it a go

Rogue Jedi
crylaugh

Jaeh.is.Awesome
i wish people in this country *do* dates.

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by dadudemon
Ah. More trolling.

This is like saying I am better than a cockroach.

But I love you for it heartbeat

Mr. Rhythmic

Squeeze her boobs. That'll get her attention.

Just kidding. If you feel yourself saying stupid, play it off to make yourself seem like the shy type who's leaping forward to be brave enough to ask her out, but don't seem pathetic.

steverules_2
Yeah, I get what you mean, thanks for the advice smile

steverules_2
Turns out something is kinda going on with a guy so...yeah..

Rogue Jedi
More fish in the sea, dude.

steverules_2
More fish in the sea, dude.

Thanks smile So far the ones I've asked seem to be taken laughing out loud I sure know how to pick 'em

JacopeX
Thanks smile So far the ones I've asked seem to be taken laughing out loud I sure know how to pick 'em Do what I do.

Move to the nearest major city in the country. wink

steverules_2
Do what I do.

Move to the nearest major city in the country. wink

Well plan A didn't go to well which was drink alcohol...I ran out mad And I'm not drunk since there was barely any to get drunk off of...moving would be wonderful if I had the money

Rogue Jedi
Thanks smile So far the ones I've asked seem to be taken laughing out loud I sure know how to pick 'em Ask Mairuzu, he's gay.

steverules_2
Ask Mairuzu, he's gay.

great...just what I want

mikeydude
lmao.
but which one is he the guy or the *****?

PENIS-ENVY
9876544rfvhk

Mairuzu
I've seen bigger

PENIS-ENVY
yez

mikeydude
Alright/

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.