Morlun vs Rhino

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Wild Shadow
battle takes place on a giant cemetery.

rhino visits his mother when he sees the marker has bn desecrated he spots a letter instructing him to meet the person who destroyed the grave stone further up the hill near a giant tree.

angry he charges up the hill and sees morlun underneath it. he rams into the tree and knocks it down while morlun narrowly escapes the impact. rhino picks up the trunk rdy for a fight.

morlun smiles.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
morlun smiles.

He will still do it after the battle

StiltmanFTW
Terrible, terrible spite.

DarthDaniel1001
Morlun rips Rhino's eye out
Morlun: Delicious
Morlun beats the s--- out of Rhino

KharmaDog
Has rhino ever won a fight? Has he even every had a respectable showing?

Wild Shadow
i heard rhino beat hulk right out the gate in his earlier appearances. angel

The Nuul
Morlun rapes the Rhino.

Wild Shadow
how? can morlun remove the suit?
jester

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i heard rhino beat hulk right out the gate in his earlier appearances. angel I don't think so.Originally posted by KharmaDog
Has rhino ever won a fight? Has he even every had a respectable showing? He beat gay Hulk once. But not sure how credible that was.

Eternal Idol
Rhino ftw.

SamZED
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I don't think so. He beat gay Hulk once. But not sure how credible that was. There's a gay Hulk? If that's the case Rhino's first appearance would've been his last.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by SamZED
There's a gay Hulk? If that's the case Rhino's first appearance would've been his last. I meant grey.

SamZED
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I meant grey. I know, i jking.

Tha C-Master
Lol gay Hulk.Originally posted by KharmaDog
Has rhino ever won a fight? Has he even every had a respectable showing? He was actually pretty bad when he first started out, way back when.

Knowsbleed33
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Has he even every had a respectable showing?

He punched Nova into Orbit once. He stalemated Joe Fixit for most of an issue.

He really doesn't have too many.

Parmaniac
Intellect: Morlun
Durability: Morlun
Agility: Morlun
Speed: Hard to say if it comes to top speed most likely Rhino
Strength: Also not sure but I may give it to Rhino but Morlun is definately strong enough to hurt him
overall showings: Morlun

plus Morlun's got a healing factor AND he's able to feast on totem characters, I know it was said that the others are just rip offs but in Wakanda it seemed he can do it with every kind of "totem character"

Morlun 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.