Crysis vs Master Chief

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Nuul
Who wins?

Hewhoknowsall
Depends; how well would MC's armor do against projectile rounds?

SpadeKing
crysis???

Q'Anilia
Originally posted by Hewhoknowsall
Depends; how well would MC's armor do against projectile rounds?

Heavy machine gun bounce of him.

SpadeKing
....so who is crysis again?

Ms.Marvel
the crysis guy. his suit is apparently very very high-tech.

i havent played crysis so i dont cant say who would win out of curiosity though what abilities does the crysis suit possess? the only one i know is the invisibility one but that wont help much.

SpadeKing
Just from all I read, his suit is a massive downgrade of chief's aside from having it's own cloaking abilities.

Chief stomps.

jayjaykirby
nomad's commander survived a damn nuke in his suit....

ArtificialGlory
From what I know, Crysis' nanosuits are inferior to Spartan Armour.

Burning thought
maybe, but what about the stealth capabilities? combine that with a freeze ray or the higher tier human or alien weapons surely Chief will not survive.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Burning thought
maybe, but what about the stealth capabilities? combine that with a freeze ray or the higher tier human or alien weapons surely Chief will not survive.

Did he mean against whole Crysis? The OP is not very clear. At any rate, the big alien machine-things also had incredibly tough shields before they were disabled.

And yea, the freeze ray was extremely lethal. Could kill you in one hit.

Ms.Marvel
the chief has zero trouble spotting enemies that are invisible via light bending. he can spot them even while focused on something else. dont know about the freeze ray but id have to see it in action. there isnt really a reason to assume that ice > plasma that im aware of.

Hewhoknowsall
Originally posted by Q'Anilia
Heavy machine gun bounce of him.

Seriously? Well in that case, MC stomps.

SpadeKing
Originally posted by Burning thought

Chief fights many stealthed enemies on many occasions, if he chooses stealth he will die alot faster when he is spotted with that suit system.

Phanteros
Are you forgeting nomad took a nuke?

SpadeKing
Are we forgetting his suit will power down quickly as well?

Ms.Marvel
id like to see this nuke tanking.

ArtificialGlory
Originally posted by Ms.Marvel
id like to see this nuke tanking.

You can't really see it. It's just known that Nomad's commander(forgot what's his name) managed to survive while being somewhere very close or even at ground zero.

Ms.Marvel
...right...

well that doesnt speak for much then considering people who werent wearing armor survived the hiroshima and nagasaki bombs at ground zero..

Phanteros
Are you saying that Humans can survive a Nuke with ease? If so that is incorrect as those people are even lucky to survive it and to even suggest they can tank a point blank attack is wrong.

Ms.Marvel
im saying that people have survived nuclear explosions at ground zero, which is true.

ArtificialGlory
im saying that people have survived nuclear explosions at ground zero, which is true.

You need some very good cover to do that. It's unknown how Nomad's CO managed to survive.

Utrigita

Are we having the same understanding of Ground Zero? To me it's the exact place the explosion happens with that in mind people will be lucky if they survive being at ground zero when a Concussion grenade ore Fragmentation grenade goes off. The Nukes in Japan produced at Ground Zero around 140 psi, a ordinary house suffers moderate ore severe damage at 35,5 psi, the human lungs take severe damage at 70 psi and the blast wind may reach around 1000 km/h, and this isn't including the fireball itself, basically I think this scan says it best

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Abombdamage1945.svg

And

http://www.cfo.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/hiroshima.htm

Away from ground zero they survived at ground Zero itself nothing survived.

If you claim however is that people can survive a Nuclear Explosion then I agree with you, but to say that some can survive a Nuclear Explosion at Ground Zero (in the proper meaning of the word) is flat out wrong in my opinion.

Ms.Marvel
we dont have a misunderstanding its just that youre using the literal definition while im using hyperbole to clarify a point stick out tongue

then it cant really be used as evidence either way can it? stick out tongue

Utrigita
we dont have a misunderstanding its just that youre using the literal definition while im using hyperbole to clarify a point stick out tongue

Then we do have a misunderstanding smile but nevermind.

wammamram
? chief stomps with his penis..

Spartan117ftw
Chief, pretty easily. Chief tanked a blast from a plasma projector. Meaning he tanked a beam of energy which is capable of glassing entire planets or destroying a covenant destroyer in 1 hit.

Phanteros
Sock accounts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.