I've officially been here too long

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Peach
As of today, I've been a member of KMC for six years.

Yup. An active member for that entire time, too stick out tongue

Started out because I found this place googling Matrix stuff, spent a while hiding out in the RP forums, became a mod, and am now a global mod. Pretty awesome. I've met all sorts of completely awesome friends, too <3

Yay! big grin

Ziggy22
Congrats on making it 6 years.

Naz
Six years here too. Pretty mind exploding, ain't it? messed Anyway, congrats!

General Kaliero
Yay six years!

Amazing how life changing it is, huh? big grin

Peach
Just a bit happy

mikeydude
well i been here for almost 4 years. but i have been inactive for about 1 of those years.

Steak Knife
I've been here for a month.

BruceSkywalker
congrats lana

JacopeX
Oh wow.

Rogue Jedi

SnakeEyes
I've been an active member for like 5 years and don't have any friends to show for it... sad

But I didn't come here to make friends, I came here to argue with all you mother****ers!

Oh yeah, congrats Peach.

Splitty
I've been actively posting for one day.

2 posts!! yeeeesssssss.......
http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/8463/banasplits.gif

Bardock42
Originally posted by Peach
As of today, I've been a member of KMC for six years.

Yup. An active member for that entire time, too stick out tongue

Started out because I found this place googling Matrix stuff, spent a while hiding out in the RP forums, became a mod, and am now a global mod. Pretty awesome. I've met all sorts of completely awesome friends, too <3

Yay! big grin
As of three days ago I've been a member for 5 years.

An active member most of the time, too.

Started out because I found this place googling random Comic vs. fights, spent most of my first month in the CBvsF and the OTF, got banned three times and met all sorts of completely awesome friends, too.

Yay, congrats to us!

hug

Rain Dog
I've been here about two and a half.

Insomniatric
Almost 6 months caw00t

JacopeX
4 and a half years, baby. wink

Syren
Ooh, go Lana! Also, go the 6 year members! I've been here 6 years as of the end of September but in all the pregnancy excitement I must have forgotten to make a thread laughing out loud

Da Pittman
Go Killer Bunny

PENIS-ENVY
as long like my p - p

K.Diddy
beer I've been a member for about 5 yrs,been pretty much inactive for maybe 3.......now the king is back.......to bring this place alive again, I love you mod's, I love all of you,most of all storm,I dont know why but the username turns me on,anyway,at the moment I'm drunk and love everyone, So thanks guy's for letting a legend like K.Diddy run around this forum like a chicken with it's head cut off

overlord
nice sig wink

Strangelove
jesus, my 7th year will be coming up this July. Not that I really come here that often anymore.

IAmNotATroll
Originally posted by Strangelove
jesus, my 7th year will be coming up this July. Not that I really come here that often anymore.

No one gives a flying ****. Go post somewhere more welcoming of retards, please.

Rogue Jedi
Oh my.

Alpha Centauri
Originally posted by K.Diddy
beer I've been a member for about 5 yrs,been pretty much inactive for maybe 3.......now the king is back.......to bring this place alive again, I love you mod's, I love all of you,most of all storm,I dont know why but the username turns me on,anyway,at the moment I'm drunk and love everyone, So thanks guy's for letting a legend like K.Diddy run around this forum like a chicken with it's head cut off

That's what I was thinking, actually.

Sure, the days are gone when this was a massively social website and it had long-time regulars from multiple years, who had been around for multiple years. Sure, it has become a place that oldies either show up to out of curiosity or familiarity rather than desire, or because they're mods, but that's gonna change.

Why?

Because K. Diddy is here.

-AC

Mairuzu
I'm gay.

leonheartmm
too long. officially 6 years and sum. unoffically over 7 years.

steverules_2
Originally posted by IAmNotATroll
No one gives a flying ****. Go post somewhere more welcoming of retards, please.

haermm

Rogue Jedi
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Oh my.

steverules_2
I think the mods managed to figure out he was a troll

That ACDC Chick
i think he dropped out of ninja school too early haermm

steverules_2
...good one no expression

That ACDC Chick
you know you giggled 131

steverules_2
I'll pretend I did if that makes you happy

That ACDC Chick
dont have to cause i knowz it

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
dont have to cause i knowz it

I didn't.

steverules_2
Didnt what?

LanceWindu
Originally posted by steverules_2
Didnt what?

Giggle at her joke. stick out tongue

steverules_2
Ahhh gotcha

That ACDC Chick
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Giggle at her joke. stick out tongue
yeah, cause you have a more manly type of laugh stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Originally posted by That ACDC Chick
yeah, cause you have a more manly type of laugh stick out tongue

Didn't laugh or chuckle or giggle or smile. haermm

steverules_2
You are now though

LanceWindu
THAT'S A LIE!

Rogue Jedi
I chuckled just now. Some things you should see coming a mile away.

steverules_2
Bout wot?

overlord
I've been here since my meds

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.