Superman's Team vs Thor's Team vs Silver Surfer's Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Starscream M
Superman
Hal Jordan
Black Adam

vs

Thor
Sentry
Stardust

vs

Silver Surfer
Beta Ray Bill
Wonder Woman

xJLxKing
Thor 2 is the weeakest, and i'm going to say t1 wins.

Spire
Team 1.

khazra
Hal can be no-goed by energy absorbers (cap atom IIRC). However, everyoen else is still > sentry & diana, than on top of that those who can absorb energy (surfer, Brb & thor) are generally blasters or brawlers really.

As such i see team one pulling the upset.

quanchi112
Team 2 wins.

Zeuodin
I'd almost be inclined to say Superman's team.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zeuodin
I'd almost be inclined to say Superman's team. Who do you say?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who do you say?
Superman's team. If BA take Surfer, then He has no weaknesses for Surfer to Exploit.
Hal takes Wonder Woman and Superman Takes BRB.

Hal Beats Wonder Woman
Superman Beats BRB
and Black Adam Stalemates Surfer long enough for his partners to help.

Sentry is the weakest link in the thread so he ruins it for Thor's team.

np3228
I hate Sentry, but him and Thor blows out the other teams.

Zeuodin
How do I put someone on ignore?

np3228
I would love to watch SS shove his board up BA ass : )

np3228
me?

quanchi112
Superman's team. If BA take Surfer, then He has no weaknesses for Surfer to Exploit.

Hal Beats Wonder Woman
Superman Beats BRB

Sentry is the weakest link in the thread so he ruins it for Thor's team. How is Black Adam taking out the Surfer?

The Sentry is only a weak link if he holds back.

np3228
I said Sentry would own the others because he beat WWH... WWH was haxxed beyond reasoning, so i think Sentry can pull off a smash here... if he's juiced up all teh way... the only person I see beating Sentry is Franklin Richards... whats wrong with that?

Zeuodin
How is Black Adam taking out the Surfer?

The Sentry is only a weak link if he holds back.
Where did I say Black Adam beats Surfer? high light it for me.

quanchi112
Where did I say Black Adam beats Surfer? high light it for me. You said if BA can take the Surfer? He can't so your whole reasoning is flawed.

Spire
LAWL.

The irony.

Zeuodin
You said if BA can take the Surfer? He can't so your whole reasoning is flawed.
Show me where I posted that. I don't see it anywhere in any of my posts.

quanchi112

Hal Beats Wonder Woman
Superman Beats BRB

Sentry is the weakest link in the thread so he ruins it for Thor's team. Originally posted by Zeuodin
Show me where I posted that. I don't see it anywhere in any of my posts. LOL.

Zeuodin
LOL. Dude? I said if BA takes Surrfer, Surfer has no weaknesses to exploit. Did you miss the BOTTOM part where I said who would win? laughing You did didn't you. LOL. LOL. LOL. You don't pay attention do you? laughing Also I didn't say if BA can Take the surfer. I said if he takes. different meanings. Can take (as you put it, means to win). Takes, (as I stated) means to fight.

Spire
Dude? I said if BA takes Surrfer, Surfer has no weaknesses to exploit. Did you miss the BOTTOM part where I said who would win? laughing You did didn't you.

Typical behavior. He says something retarded, then backpedals and tries to salvage himself.

quanchi112
Dude? I said if BA takes Surrfer, Surfer has no weaknesses to exploit. Did you miss the BOTTOM part where I said who would win? laughing You did didn't you. LOL. LOL. LOL. You don't pay attention do you? laughing Also I didn't say if BA can Take the surfer. I said if he takes. different meanings. Can take (as you put it, means to win). Takes, (as I stated) means to fight. Surfer doesn't need to exploit any weaknesses to get the win. He is more powerful, more durable, etc. Heatvision can melt the guy's face. Surfer just recently laughed off a Bill hammer strike. BA's deadmeat.

Zeuodin
Surfer doesn't need to exploit any weaknesses to get the win. He is more powerful, more durable, etc. Heatvision can melt the guy's face. Surfer just recently laughed off a Bill hammer strike. BA's deadmeat.
Martian vision is not heat vision. It's super tight packed mental energy beams. Nothing at all like heat vision. Also Surfer is not going to beat BA fast. Which was my point.

quanchi112
Martian vision is not heat vision. It's super tight packed mental energy beams. Nothing at all like heat vision. Also Surfer is not going to beat BA fast. Which was my point. Yes, he is. When he starts using his abilities he is going to tear BA apart any way he wants. It was hv and it hurt him pretty badly. Surfer is a lot more powerful than MM so BA is in for it.

Zeuodin
Yes, he is. When he starts using his abilities he is going to tear BA apart any way he wants. It was hv and it hurt him pretty badly. Surfer is a lot more powerful than MM so BA is in for it.
Sorry. Martian Manhunter doesn't have heat Vision. Didn't you know that? When the white martian's came, it was called martian Vision. The one called Tionix coulc alter hers so that it became like this high charged plasma beam. So it's not heat vision. Surfer isn't going to beat Black Adam any where near fast enough before Superman and Hal Jordan are done winning and coming to BA's aid.

khazra
What do you mean "when surfer starts using his abilities"? He's done that like ten times since his inception. Its as likely as a thor godblast or superman speedblitz or MM phase through the heart.

9.5/10 fights surfer is a blaster.

quanchi112
Sorry. Martian Manhunter doesn't have heat Vision. Didn't you know that? When the white martian's came, it was called martian Vision. The one called Tionix coulc alter hers so that it became like this high charged plasma beam. So it's not heat vision. Surfer isn't going to beat Black Adam any where near fast enough before Superman and Hal Jordan are done winning and coming to BA's aid. I don't care if it is or isn't. Superman's hv is more dangerous than MM's and MM's attack really rocked him. Surfer is more powerful than any of the characters I mentioned and more durable as well imo. Surfer has also gotten an upgrade and destroys BA, who is just a brick.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by khazra
What do you mean "when surfer starts using his abilities"? He's done that like ten times since his inception. Its as likely as a thor godblast or superman speedblitz or MM phase through the heart.

I agree.

Zeuodin
I don't care if it is or isn't. Superman's hv is more dangerous than MM's and MM's attack really rocked him. Surfer is more powerful than any of the characters I mentioned and more durable as well imo. Surfer has also gotten an upgrade and destroys BA, who is just a brick.
BA has magically charged punches and BA has also gotten an upgrade. Did you see how he rocked shazam the wizard? You say Superman's heat Vision is more dangerous than Martian vision? Well trionix was able to completely knock Wonder Woman out with her. Superman's HV slightly burned Wonder Woman in the face. And did nothing to her at all when it hit her body.

quanchi112

9.5/10 fights surfer is a blaster. Those blasts will still rock Ba. He beat Brb into a fetal position while holding back with his fists.

Spire
Misinterpretation.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Spire
Misinterpretation. I think not. Surfer was more than showed himself to be superior to Beta Ray Bill.

Spire
I think not. Surfer was more than showed himself to be superior to Beta Ray Bill.

Derailment.

quanchi112
Derailment. You do this all the time. You come in and say misinterpretation and then claim I derailed the thread. You do the same thing all the time and rarely ever debate.

Zeuodin
You do this all the time. You come in and say misinterpretation and then claim I derailed the thread. You do the same thing all the time and rarely ever debate.
I don't really see you debating. In the classic sense. What he is doing is a debate tactic. He's calling you out on the weakness of your debate skill set.

Spire
You do this all the time. You come in and say misinterpretation and then claim I derailed the thread. You do the same thing all the time and rarely ever debate.

Dude, stop trying to twist things.

I pointed out that you misinterpreted something.

You respond with a spill so you can derail the point.

I call you you on your derailment.

Cry more.

quanchi112
I don't really see you debating. In the classic sense. What he is doing is a debate tactic. He's calling you out on the weakness of your debate skill set. He said minsinterpretation and I described what he claimed I misinterpreted. Then he said I derailed the thread when I was only responding to his post. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Dude, stop trying to twist things.

I pointed out that you misinterpreted something.

You respond with a spill so you can derail the point.

I call you you on your derailment.

Cry more. What did I twist? If you don't want to at least debate on what it is you think I misinterpreted then don't post.

smile

Spire
What did I twist? If you don't want to at least debate on what it is you think I misinterpreted then don't post.

smile

What logic!

I indeed had no intent on debating! I responded to you for no reason what so ever.

Those blasts will still rock Ba. He beat Brb into a fetal position while holding back with his fists.

So Surfer just walked up and hit him twice?

quanchi112
What logic!

I indeed had no intent on debating! I responded to you for no reason what so ever.

So Surfer just walked up and hit him twice? You didn't explain what I misinterpreted it was just a vague response. Then when pressed further you said I wanted to derail the thread. What sheer logic of your own!

No, BrB launched his hammer at him and it didn't seem to really injure the Surfer whatsoever. he then used his board tactically to hit him and then beat him. BrB landed the first shot while Surfer was trying to reason with him and then when BrB made his intentions clear Surfer beat him to his knees.

Spire
You didn't explain what I misinterpreted it was just a vague response. Then when pressed further you said I wanted to derail the thread. What sheer logic of your own!

I didn't need to! You're aware of your bullshit!

No, BrB launched his hammer at him and it didn't seem to really injure the Surfer whatsoever. he then used his board tactically to hit him and then beat him. BrB landed the first shot while Surfer was trying to reason with him and then when BrB made his intentions clear Surfer beat him to his knees.

Thanks! So this isn't very accurate then:

He beat Brb into a fetal position while holding back with his fists.

quanchi112
I didn't need to! You're aware of your bullshit!

Thanks! So this isn't very accurate then: Nowhere did I change what I originally stated. he beat him down wit his fists. He wasn't at his feet a bloody mess when the board hit him. The point is and always has been that Surfer displayed dominance over BrB.

Spire
Nowhere did I change what I originally stated. he beat him down wit his fists. He wasn't at his feet a bloody mess when the board hit him. The point is and always has been that Surfer displayed dominance over BrB.

Your sidestep failed to address my point.

quanchi112
Your sidestep failed to address my point. Nope.

Spire
Nope.

Uhhh... ok.

I know that you failed to address the point.

Naija boy
Surfers team

quanchi112
Uhhh... ok.

I know that you failed to address the point. Actually, I didn't. Team 2 wins.

Sasaraixx

Hal Beats Wonder Woman
Superman Beats BRB

Sentry is the weakest link in the thread so he ruins it for Thor's team.

I don't disagree with your outcomes. However, what if this happens?

Surfer vs Superman
BRB vs Hal
WW vs BA

Of those 3 fights, the surfer/supes fight ends the quickest and then Team 3 has the numbers advantage.

It's between Team 1 and Team 3. Could go either way.

h1a8
Yes, he is. When he starts using his abilities he is going to tear BA apart any way he wants. It was hv and it hurt him pretty badly. Surfer is a lot more powerful than MM so BA is in for it.

I bet you that Surfer won't beat BA at all. So stop talking that junk.

h1a8
I would say about a tie with team 1 and team 3.
I believe WW can take Superman for the win (if she's serious). But Hal and BA against BRB and SS may be a slight favorite. So either team 1 edges it out slightly or it's a tie between them and team 3.

Spire
Actually, I didn't(Address the point). Team 2 wins.

From your 'nah uh' responses, it's apparent you aren't smart enough to understand what I was pointing out.

This -

Nowhere did I change what I originally stated. he beat him down wit his fists. He wasn't at his feet a bloody mess when the board hit him. The point is and always has been that Surfer displayed dominance over BrB.

Doesn't address your blatant misinterpretation and ignoring of context -

He beat Brb into a fetal position while holding back with his fists.

- that is, BRB just took a board to the back of the head.

So, in response to your attempt to rationalize your toilet logic:

It's not about changing what you stated, rather it's what was never stated in the first place.

darthgoober

Huh? Surfer utilizes exotic attacks(beyond punching and blasting I mean) quite frequently compared to most heroes. I mean he never really gets a chance to pull out all the stops in a single issue(something of a ridiculous prospect given his open ended powerset), but a large chunk of his fights end with him exploiting a hole in his opponent's defenses...

Zeuodin
Originally posted by darthgoober
Huh? Surfer utilizes exotic attacks(beyond punching and blasting I mean) quite frequently compared to most heroes. I mean he never really gets a chance to pull out all the stops in a single issue(something of a ridiculous prospect given his open ended powerset), but a large chunk of his fights end with him exploiting a hole in his opponent's defenses...
So what does he do when his opponent has no open hole?

Starscream M
So what does he do when his opponent has no open hole? overpower them?

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Starscream M
overpower them?
he didn't over power the runner.

darthgoober
So what does he do when his opponent has no open hole?
Depends on how "no hole" they are. My point wasn't that BA has holes that Surfer could exploit(though BFR and encasing him in hardened energy seem like things BA couldn't counter when you get right down to it), it was that Surfer uses his versatility more than most give him credit for.

he didn't over power the runner.
Runner had his whole "likeable" power going for him.

Zeuodin
Depends on how "no hole" they are. My point wasn't that BA has holes that Surfer could exploit(though BFR and encasing him in hardened energy seem like things BA couldn't counter when you get right down to it), it was that Surfer uses his versatility more than most give him credit for.

Runner had his whole "likeable" power going for him.
So you think encasing BA would work? What if he uses those magical lightning fist or strikes to get free?

Starscream M
So you think encasing BA would work? What if he uses those magical lightning fist or strikes to get free? surfer could open a blackhole and suck in BA to oblivion

Zeuodin
surfer could open a blackhole and suck in BA to oblivion And A black hole would do what to one with Ba's Durability? A tesseract bomb couldn't even dent CM. He was literally turned inside out and bounced right back.

Starscream M
And A black hole would do what to one with Ba's Durability? at the very least BA would be trapped forever inside a black hole.

Kasper Gutman
Darn that Bill for not being on Thor's team. What an ingrate.

Zeuodin
at the very least BA would be trapped forever inside a black hole. Why would he? Superman wasn't. BA is very much close to Superman's equal.

Starscream M
Why would he? Superman wasn't. BA is very much close to Superman's equal. BA cannot fly faster than light...hence he won't escape the gravitational pull of the blackhole

he also lacks superman's unique power to do the impossible when the situation requres

Zeuodin
BA cannot fly faster than light...hence he won't escape the gravitational pull of the blackhole

he also lacks superman's unique power to do the impossible when the situation requres
Who knows what magical technique he would come up with. I doubt seriously a black hole would work well with Surfer because it would also take his teamates with it.

Starscream M
Who knows what magical technique he would come up with. come on, that's a cop out.

Kasper Gutman
H1a8 you can't really believe that Hal and BA would be a favourate, evenly slightly, over BRB and Surfer. Hal can't hang with energy absorbers, on paper it's a terrible matchup for him. BA vs BRB is a nice fight but Surfer definately has to be favoured against BA. Surfer wouldn't be able to exploit weaknesses like in a Supes matchup and it may take some time but Surfer should win.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
H1a8 you can't really believe that Hal and BA would be a favourate, evenly slightly, over BRB and Surfer. Hal can't hang with energy absorbers, on paper it's a terrible matchup for him. BA vs BRB is a nice fight but Surfer definately has to be favoured against BA. Surfer wouldn't be able to exploit weaknesses like in a Supes matchup and it may take some time but Surfer should win.
Since when Do ring wielders just get absorbed easily if they know they are about to fight? Ring wielders can also absorb beings into their rings. So why not just absorb the whole Surfer into his ring?

celeyhyga17
Team 1. Then team 3. Team 2 last cause i don't respect Sentry.

celeyhyga17
Team 1 > Team 3 by the slightest.
I know team 3 has Silver Surfer. I think he is clearly the most impressive fielded in this 3 way battle. but you cant sleep on Black Adam. He is one tough sob. I think some people are selling his durabilty a little short. he is such a violent savage that his sheer will makes him a tough out. also it is not going to be just surfer vs this guy etc. etc. this is a team battle. hence there will be teamwork. i'm gonna go on ahead and say superman and black adam will have the tactical advantage over all fighters among the 3 groups. i know SS and Bill will be extremely hard to deal with, but thats where team one will utilize GL's versatility. with superior tactics they will overcome team 3 or should i say Silver Surfer. lets face it, brb and wondy are tough but its really SS who's the one to watch out for in this team. wondy is the weak link. I see no real weaknesses in team 1. team 2 i dont even mention. sentry is a big weak link. too bad he was added with such an awesome powerhouse. (Thor) stardust is tough also. but yeah... Team 1 takes it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

darthgoober
So you think encasing BA would work? What if he uses those magical lightning fist or strikes to get free?
How would he throw a punch if his arms were encased?

Naija boy
How would he throw a punch if his arms were encased?

Especially considering that surfers can encase him in his cosmic glaze. He isnt breaking out of that with anytime soon.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by Naija boy
Especially considering that surfers can encase him in his cosmic glaze. He isnt breaking out of that with anytime soon. And how many times does surfer break out of cosmic glaze?

Naija boy
And how many times does surfer break out of cosmic glaze?

lolwut?

Zeuodin
lolwut? meant to say how many times does he break out the cosmic glaze trick.

Starscream M
lolwut? she prob meant how likely it is a tactic for surfer

Naija boy
meant to say how many times does he break out the cosmic glaze trick.

He has used encasement on carnage,spiderman and daredevil and galactus off the top of my head. Hence its certainly in character and a useable and effective tactic here.

Naija boy
she prob meant how likely it is a tactic for surfer

How do u know Zeuodin is a she shifty

Starscream M
How do u know Zeuodin is a she shifty oops...my mistake wink

quanchi112
Originally posted by h1a8
I bet you that Surfer won't beat BA at all. So stop talking that junk. Based on what? The Surfer is more durable, more powerful, and more versatile.Originally posted by Spire
From your 'nah uh' responses, it's apparent you aren't smart enough to understand what I was pointing out.

This -

Doesn't address your blatant misinterpretation and ignoring of context -

- that is, BRB just took a board to the back of the head.

So, in response to your attempt to rationalize your toilet logic:

It's not about changing what you stated, rather it's what was never stated in the first place. Because I summed it up. If Superman uses hv and then later in the fight beats someone down with their fists does everyone recall every aspect of the fight.

The board hit didn't ko him. Surfer pummeled him in close range with his fists. K. Thanks. I was right as always.

Bentley
Barely related to this thread but heck, Surfer totally handled BRB in his mini.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Bentley
Barely related to this thread but heck, Surfer totally handled BRB in his mini. I thought Bill was going to own his ass so I was definitely shocked.

Spire
The board hit didn't ko him. Surfer pummeled him in close range with his fists. K. Thanks. I was right as always.

Dodge.

What does whether the board KO'd him have to do with anything?

Yes, Surfer hit him twice after BRB took a blindside board to the back of the head which you failed to mention.

It is a very simple point.

quanchi112
Dodge.

What does whether the board KO'd him have to do with anything?

Yes, Surfer hit him twice after BRB took a blindside board to the back of the head which you failed to mention.

It is a very simple point. No, the board was a tactic he used. He beat him down with his fists. That has never changed. He wasn't beaten down with the board.

Spire
No, the board was a tactic he used. He beat him down with his fists. That has never changed. He wasn't beaten down with the board.

Dodge.

Has nothing to do with the point.

quanchi112
Dodge.

Has nothing to do with the point. Yes, it does. The point is his fists beat down Brb. His board didn't have BrB in the fetal position. You're wrong.

Spire
Yes, it does. The point is his fists beat down Brb. His board didn't have BrB in the fetal position. You're wrong.

Derailment.

I'll just take it as concession. thumb up

quanchi112
Derailment.

I'll just take it as concession. thumb up You conceded a long time ago. I've been correct this whole time.

Spire
You conceded a long time ago. I've been correct this whole time.

Not really.

You have dodged and refused mentioning anything and everything but the point.

I'll throw it out there again.

Surfer hit BRB after he took a board to the back of the head.

You failed to mention that.

quanchi112
Not really.

You have dodged and refused mentioning anything and everything but the point.

I'll throw it out there again.

Surfer hit BRB after he took a board to the back of the head.

You failed to mention that. Because I didn't have to state the entire fight. When people mention Superman koing Thor should I jump down their throat and mention the huge blast of hv he ran through just prior to? I guess they didn't come clean and mention every detail of the fight so they basically ignored context as well.

You're really just grasping at straws here. Surfer beat the snot out of him with his fists.

Spire
Because I didn't have to state the entire fight. When people mention Superman koing Thor should I jump down their throat and mention the huge blast of hv he ran through just prior to? I guess they didn't come clean and mention every detail of the fight so they basically ignored context as well.

You're really just grasping at straws here. Surfer beat the snot out of him with his fists.

Cool, so you were indeed aware of you bullshit and you decided to dodge and derail anyways.

Concession accepted.

Also, it's a further example of your toilet logic to compare Superman's oneshot of Thor to Surfer comboing BRB off a blindside to the back of the head.

quanchi112
Cool, so you were indeed aware of you bullshit and you decided to dodge and derail anyways.

Concession accepted.

Also, it's a further example of your toilet logic to compare Superman's oneshot of Thor to Surfer comboing BRB off a blindside to the back of the head. I didn't derail I made my point which still stands true. You wanted to argue over something meaningless and derail the thread like you always do.

Superman didn't oneshot Thor. Superman blasted him with hv after they were going head to head and then blocked Thor's hammer to which he dropped his guard. Context. You calling that a oneshot when he blasted him with hv just prior to shows you to be a very biased individual.

Spire
I didn't derail I made my point which still stands true. You wanted to argue over something meaningless and derail the thread like you always do.

Superman didn't oneshot Thor. Superman blasted him with hv after they were going to head and then blocked Thor's hammer to which he dropped his guard. Context. You calling that a oneshot when he blasted him with hv just prior to shows you to be a very biased individual.

I know, you're ignorant.

Also, you never had a point. Surfer combed BRB off a blindside combo which you failed to mention.

Also, Supes never HV to 1shot combo'd Thor.

quanchi112
I know, you're ignorant.

Also, you never had a point. Surfer combed BRB off a blindside combo which you failed to mention.

Also, Supes never HV to 1shot combo'd Thor. No, I call it how I see it and you call it how you want to see. I don't ignore context while you apparently do.

You failed to mention Thor just wading through heatvision.

Ok, your stance is he oneshotted Thor.

Here we have them trade blows. Hm, I guess this punch doesn't count as damage to Thor.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/aj-02-35.jpg

I guess this blast of hv doesn't count either.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/aj-02-36.jpg

Here comes yet another round of hv as Thor runs through it enraged.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/aj-02-37.jpg

I guess none of the previous attacks of Superman's counted and he just oneshotted Thor. erm

Surfer beat down BrB with his fists. Yes, there was a previous attack, but you seem more than willing to see he oneshotted Thor despite what actually happened. Wow.

Spire
No, I call it how I see it and you call it how you want to see. I don't ignore context while you apparently do.

You failed to mention Thor just wading through heatvision.

Ok, your stance is he oneshotted Thor.

Here we have them trade blows. Hm, I guess this punch doesn't count as damage to Thor.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/aj-02-35.jpg

I guess this blast of hv doesn't count either.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/aj-02-36.jpg

Here comes yet another round of hv as Thor runs through it enraged.

http://i201.photobucket.com/albums/aa41/quanchi112/aj-02-37.jpg

I guess none of the previous attacks of Superman's counted and he just oneshotted Thor. erm

Surfer beat down BrB with his fists. Yes, there was a previous attack, but you seem more than willing to see he oneshotted Thor despite what actually happened. Wow.

I know, you're ignorant.

Where exactly is the HV combo?

quanchi112
Where exactly is the HV combo? If you fight a character and do damage and then ko your opponent it's not a oneshot it's a ko. Wow, the fact I had to explain that to you and you couldn't figure it out on your own is kinda funny.

Oneshot means one shot is all it took. I guess those other strikes just ticked Thor.

Spire
If you fight a character and do damage and then ko your opponent it's not a oneshot it's a ko. Wow, the fact I had to explain that to you and you couldn't figure it out on your own is kinda funny.

Oneshot means one shot is all it took. I guess those other strikes just ticked Thor.

Where exactly is the HV combo?

quanchi112
Oh, I love this part. It's where you keep quoting yourself over and over again. When did I say there was a combo? You don't even understand what a oneshot is. You have it mixed up with a ko. I guess everytime someone has ko'd someone without a combo taking place it's a oneshot. Wow.

Spire
Oh, I love this part. It's where you keep quoting yourself over and over again. When did I say there was a combo? You don't even understand what a oneshot is. You have it mixed up with a ko. I guess everytime someone has ko'd someone without a combo taking place it's a oneshot. Wow.

Dude, stop dodging and answer the question.

Where was the HV combo?

So I'll just go ahead and expect that you are going to show me in your response.

Otherwise it's concession.

quanchi112
Dude, stop dodging and answer the question.

Where was the HV combo?

So I'll just go ahead and expect that you are going to show me in your response.

Otherwise it's concession. When did I say it was a combo?

You seem to be putting words into my mouth.

Do you honestly think if a guy is ko'd despite being hit previously and no combo taking place it's a oneshot?

laughing out loud

Spire
When did I say it was a combo?

You seem to be putting words into my mouth.

Do you honestly think if a guy is ko'd despite being hit previously and no combo taking place it's a oneshot?

laughing out loud

Concession excepted.

It wasn't a combo, and therefore it was another example of your toilet logic to compare it to Surfer and BRB.

quanchi112
Concession excepted.

It wasn't a combo, and therefore it was another example of your toilet logic to compare it to Surfer and BRB. You said it was a oneshot. You lied or either don't understand what a oneshot is.

Surfer hit him with the board AND THEN BEAT HIM WITH HIS FISTS.

Superman hit him a few times with his fists and with hv it seems and then ko'd him after shocking Thor. Supes also said he might be the best opponent I ever faced meaning it could have gone either way.

Spire
You said it was a oneshot. You lied or either don't understand what a oneshot is.

Surfer hit him with the board AND THEN BEAT HIM WITH HIS FISTS.

Superman hit him a few times with his fists and with hv it seems and then ko'd him after shocking Thor. Supes also said he might be the best opponent I ever faced meaning it could have gone either way.

So basically you're pointing out how Superman 1-shotting Thor wasn't a HV combo and Surfer and BRB was(a combo).

thumb up

quanchi112
So basically you're pointing out how Superman 1-shotting Thor wasn't a HV combo and Surfer and BRB was(a combo).

thumb up It wasn't a oneshot because that would imply oneshot was all that was needed from start to finish. You are confusing oneshot to ko.

Surfer beat down BrB with his fists. It wasn't his only attack but I never said it was.

Spire
It wasn't a oneshot because that would imply oneshot was all that was needed from start to finish. You are confusing oneshot to ko.

Superman hit him one time with a shot from his fist, after he stopped his hammer and they chatted it up.

Surfer beat down BrB with his fists. It wasn't his only attack but I never said it was.

Which is a combo. Which means the Supes/Thor doesnt compare to Surfer/BRB.

Also thanks for proving my previous point.(Wasn't his only attack, part of combo...)

quanchi112
Superman hit him one time with a shot from his fist, after he stopped his hammer and they chatted it up.

Which is a combo. Which means the Supes/Thor doesnt compare to Surfer/BRB.

Also thanks for proving my previous point.(Wasn't his only attack, part of combo...) Yes, but that doesn't mean he was oneshotted that meant he was ko'd unless it's your poihnt that none of those hv blasts or punches from Superman did no damage whatsoever.

Supes punch wasn't his only attack either. I showed you a punch and two hv blasts along with Thor's shock when he was ko'd.

You claimed a oneshot which only proves you have no clue what a oneshot actually means.

Nihilist
Prolly go with team 1 in the end.

Konton
Team 2.

Spire
Yes, but that doesn't mean he was oneshotted that meant he was ko'd unless it's your poihnt that none of those hv blasts or punches from Superman did no damage whatsoever.

Supes punch wasn't his only attack either. I showed you a punch and two hv blasts along with Thor's shock when he was ko'd.

You claimed a oneshot which only proves you have no clue what a oneshot actually means.

Superman oneshot him.

quanchi112
Superman oneshot him. More proof you don't know the difference between a oneshot and a ko.

Spire
More proof you don't know the difference between a oneshot and a ko.

Basically you're a liar, so all you ca do it try to argue words and their interpreted definitions.

Superman oneshot him sitting down.

quanchi112
Basically you're a liar, so all you ca do it try to argue words and their interpreted definitions.

Superman oneshot him sitting down. It's common sense that a one shot implies that's all that was needed to ko an opponent not to disregard all the other hits/blasts before the ko was achieved. You don't have any common sense. You have proven that.

Spire
It's common sense that a one shot implies that's all that was needed to ko an opponent not to disregard all the other hits/blasts before the ko was achieved. You don't have any common sense. You have proven that.

Lol.

Superman oneshot him while sitting down.

Oh and he also gave him the 11>10 spill.

quanchi112
Lol.

Superman oneshot him while sitting down.

Oh and he also gave him the 11>10 spill. You have already proven you don't understand what a oneshot is. This is rather humorous.

Supes also said it might have been the toughest opponent he had ever faced. He later went on to freak out when he momentarily possessed Thor's hammer to accomplish a feat his fists couldn't.

Spire
You have already proven you don't understand what a oneshot is. This is rather humorous.

Supes also said it might have been the toughest opponent he had ever faced. He later went on to freak out when he momentarily possessed Thor's hammer to accomplish a feat his fists couldn't.

If you want to use your definition that supports your denial, cool.

In other words, I don't agree with your bullshit.

Oneshot is dropping someone with one shot. Also the fight was short, so its not like they were battling for hours and one finally succumbed.

Superman sitting down, palmed his hammer, told him 11>10 then oneshot him.

Cry more liar.

quanchi112
If you want to use your definition that supports your denial, cool.

In other words, I don't agree with your bullshit.

Oneshot is dropping someone with one shot. Also the fight was short, so its not like they were battling for hours and one finally succumbed.

Cry more liar. No, that's a ko. Oneshot is the whole fight consisting of oneshot to ko them.

I guess all ko's are oneshots and what led up to them is irrelevant as long as it didn't come in the form of a combo, right?

Supes own words said he was perhaps the best he's ever went up against. In terms of a ten out of ten I see it differently. Why would I cry I am too busy laughing at your idea of a oneshot. It's like I am arguing with h1 and his combo type style of debating.

Spire
No, that's a ko. Oneshot is the whole fight consisting of oneshot to ko them.

I guess all ko's are oneshots and what led up to them is irrelevant as long as it didn't come in the form of a combo, right?

Supes own words said he was perhaps the best he's ever went up against. In terms of a ten out of ten I see it differently. Why would I cry I am too busy laughing at your idea of a oneshot. It's like I am arguing with h1 and his combo type style of debating.

Your crying over the fact that Superman, sitting down, caught his hammer, told him 11>10 and onshot him.

Also, funny how it was I that kept asking you where the HV combo was....

quanchi112
Your crying over the fact that Superman, sitting down, caught his hammer, told him 11>10 and onshot him.

Also, funny how it was I that kept asking you where the HV combo was.... I never sai dthere was a combo I said there was damage done prior to and when you take multiple hits it's called a ko not a oneshot. 1-means one blow was the entire fight.

Supes also immediately following said he was his toughest opponent ever.

Spire
I never sai dthere was a combo I said there was damage done prior to and when you take multiple hits it's called a ko not a oneshot. 1-means one blow was the entire fight.

I know, you were full of bullshit which is why you conceded to my HV combo request.

Again.

Sitting down....

One shot...

11>10...

quanchi112
I know, you were full of bullshit which is why you conceded to my HV combo request.

Again.

Sitting down....

One shot...

11>10... This is the part in every debate to where you keep with the same old insults.

To you a oneshot is just a ko that isn't in the form of a combo. Thor dropped his guard too by the way.

Spire
This is the part in every debate to where you keep with the same old insults.

To you a oneshot is just a ko that isn't in the form of a combo. Thor dropped his guard too by the way.

Lol.

Dropped his guard.

quanchi112
Lol.

Dropped his guard. He did.

Spire
He did.

Proof?

I'm guessing it's denial.

quanchi112
Proof?

I'm guessing it's denial. Read the scan. You won't get it just how you don't get what a true oneshot is. Odin oneshotted the Surfer. That's an example of a true oneshot not just one shot that later led to a ko.

Spire
Read the scan. You won't get it just how you don't get what a true oneshot is. Odin oneshotted the Surfer. That's an example of a true oneshot not just one shot that later led to a ko.

Superman oneshot him while sitting down explaining to Thor 11>10.

Nothing you say will change that.

quanchi112
Superman oneshot him while sitting down explaining to Thor 11>10.

Nothing you say will change that. He ko'd him after a fight with a punch after Thor was astonished at the feat. You can believe it's a one shot all you want.

Spire
He ko'd him after a fight with a punch after Thor was astonished at the feat. You can believe it's a one shot all you want.

Thor must have reallllllllllllllly been astonished for a realllllllly long time whiling carry out conversation while Supes palmed his charged Mjolnir.

I will.

quanchi112
Thor must have reallllllllllllllly been astonished for a realllllllly long time whiling carry out conversation while Supes palmed his charged Mjolnir.

I will. He was while he was speaking. Then Supes capitalized.

I hope so.

h1a8
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman

Hal is an energy absorber too. Plus he can do crazy stuff like give himself other people's powers and duplicate himself many times.
Plus all of his Pre Crisis feats are valid (which some are pretty insane).

I believe Surfer might edge BA slightly but Hal edges BRB much more and thus gives team 1 a minuscule (if that) edge over team 3.

I would say a tie though.

Spire
He was while he was speaking. Then Supes capitalized.

I hope so.

Hahaha.

Pretty long speech including all of Thor's "...ugh" "OMGWTFHOW........" "......" "..........."

quanchi112
Hahaha.

Pretty long speech including all of Thor's "...ugh" "OMGWTFHOW........" "......" "..........." He dropped his guard. You can disagree if you want, but the drawing supports my opinion.

Spire
He dropped his guard. You can disagree if you want, but the drawing supports my opinion.

Only that it doesn't.

At all.

quanchi112
Only that it doesn't.

At all. You also think a oneshot is a ko despite them both eating damage prior to.

Spire
You also think a oneshot is a ko despite them both eating damage prior to.

I do, seeing how Superman was sitting down, palmed his hammer, told him 11>10 then Thor took one shot for Superman's fist then dropped.

quanchi112
I do, seeing how Superman was sitting down, palmed his hammer, told him 11>10 then Thor took one shot for Superman's fist then dropped. So, all the other damage didn't help Superman weaken him?

I guess in a fight if you win with one shot after a drawn out battle you can say it was a oneshot.

Supes then said he was the best opponent he might have ever faced. If you want to talk about one statement and give it credence you must do the same with the other.

Spire
So, all the other damage didn't help Superman weaken him?

I guess in a fight if you win with one shot after a drawn out battle you can say it was a oneshot.

Supes then said he was the best opponent he might have ever faced. If you want to talk about one statement and give it credence you must do the same with the other.

Superman wasn't weakened either, right?

Credit... well, hmm, 10 is pretty good.

However, 11 is better and Thor dropped after he took oneshot form Superman's fist while Superman was sitting down.

quanchi112
Superman wasn't weakened either, right?

Credit... well, hmm, 10 is pretty good.

However, 11 is better and Thor dropped after he took oneshot form Superman's fist while Superman was sitting down. Yes, they both took damage which also leads to the point of it not being a oneshot.

Because Thor dropped his guard.

Spire
Yes, they both took damage which also leads to the point of it not being a oneshot.

Because Thor dropped his guard.

So your saying that they were both weakened, yet still Thor dropped from oneshot from Superman's fist while he told him 11>10 while sitting down?

thumb up

You would have to be absolutely retarded to think Thor dropped his guard.

I know your a liar but, you think Thor dropped his guard?

quanchi112
So your saying that they were both weakened, yet still Thor dropped from oneshot from Superman's fist while he told him 11>10 while sitting down?

thumb up

You would have to be absolutely retarded to think Thor dropped his guard.

I know your a liar but, you think Thor dropped his guard? Yes, they were both weakened from the damage inflicted by the other. Then Thor dropped his guard and was ko'd.

You'd have to be absolutely stupid to think a oneshot is one punch after a drawn out fight. That's called a ko.

Spire
Yes, they were both weakened from the damage inflicted by the other. Then Thor dropped his guard and was ko'd.

You'd have to be absolutely stupid to think a oneshot is one punch after a drawn out fight. That's called a ko.

Show me where Thor dropped his guard.

How is dropping from oneshot not a oneshot?

quanchi112
Show me where Thor dropped his guard.

How is dropping from oneshot not a oneshot? You saw the scan numerous times. It's right there you just don't want to see it.

A oneshot means that only one hit was required to defeat your opponent not 4 or 5 total. If the final shot ko's someone it's not a oneshot, noob.

Spire
You saw the scan numerous times. It's right there you just don't want to see it.

A oneshot means that only one hit was required to defeat your opponent not 4 or 5 total. If the final shot ko's someone it's not a oneshot, noob.

Show me. What part of the scan shows what your trying to claim?

In other words, Superman stopped messing around, told him 11>10 which basically means I'm better then you, then dropped him with one shot while simultaneously palming his hammer and sitting down.

thumb up

h1a8
I never sai dthere was a combo I said there was damage done prior to and when you take multiple hits it's called a ko not a oneshot. 1-means one blow was the entire fight.

Please know that Thor was fully recouped and brand new when Superman one-shotted him. This is because Thor is just a character drawn on a piece of paper. Thus the status of his being is dependent only upon the writer's will. The writer in no way wanted the reader to think that Superman was only able to one-shot Thor because of some previous attacks. He wanted the reader to think that Superman is clearly physically superior to Thor. Thor is just more versatile with less weaknesses.

h1a8
Knocking someone out while sitting on your ass is some truly sick shyte.

quanchi112
Show me. What part of the scan shows what your trying to claim?

In other words, Superman stopped messing around, told him 11>10 which basically means I'm better then you, then dropped him with one shot while simultaneously palming his hammer and sitting down.

thumb up In other words you only choose what statements of Superman to subscribe to. You ignore the fact he was just recently damaged by hv and what not.

It's right on the page.Originally posted by h1a8
Please know that Thor was fully recouped and brand new when Superman one-shotted him. This is because Thor is just a character drawn on a piece of paper. Thus the status of his being is dependent only upon the writer's will. The writer in no way wanted the reader to think that Superman was only able to one-shot Thor because of some previous attacks. He wanted the reader to think that Superman is clearly physically superior to Thor. Thor is just more versatile with less weaknesses. No, this is all your opinion. The reason he was beaten was due to him dropping his guard and foolishly running through hv to get to him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.