Ever have those days where it feels like something is going to go wrong???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Steak Knife
I left for work today feeling like my day is going to turn to hell. Half way to work I got a call, they were asking where I was. I forgot that on Friday they had asked me to come in a half hour early today, so I failed there. But that can't be it, the uneasy feeling is still stirring in my psyche.

Ever have these days?

Rogue Jedi
Never, I make no mistakes, I am infallible.

Steak Knife
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Never, I make no mistakes, I am infallible. hysterical

Rogue Jedi
Shit I lost my wallet.

Rogue Jedi
shifty I totally would if i could.

DelosSlinger
ladiesman217 can do anything big grin

Rogue Jedi
yes And I always have Billie as backup yes

DelosSlinger
she yo girl on da side, RJ?

Rogue Jedi
She's my homie yo.

DelosSlinger
that's what u call all ur "girls"

Rogue Jedi
I have girls?

DelosSlinger
ur women, old guy

Rogue Jedi
The stronger the horns.

DelosSlinger
yes

Steak Knife
****, I knew the shit would go down today. My rent check came in from the folks renting my house in Vegas and it's minus a couple hundred dollars because there was a real estate fee, and plus the renters charged us for pest control, air conditioner maintainence, and an electrician for a house that is only two years old!!!!??? ****ers!!!

Also I need to get an oil change. ****!!! mad

Rogue Jedi
haermm You got screwed.

Insomniatric
Something went very wrong for me yesterday, I dislocated my fricken knee.

Splitty
Originally posted by Steak Knife
****, I knew the shit would go down today. My rent check came in from the folks renting my house in Vegas and it's minus a couple hundred dollars because there was a real estate fee, and plus the renters charged us for pest control, air conditioner maintainence, and an electrician for a house that is only two years old!!!!??? ****ers!!!

You see? It is sooooo weird how, when we have that feeling it almost always pans out to something bad that was already set in motion, at least for some of us.

Whenever I get this sickening 'something bad is happening' paranoid feeling, it always always always always pans out. It's always something that's inevitably coming and you have no control over. It can be about money issues, work issues, or loved ones issue. It sucks. But at least it gives you time to brace yourself.
Nasty suprises are nasty.
sick

mikeydude
Originally posted by Steak Knife

That sounds like a bummer........ erm

Steak Knife
It's all good as of now. I had to liquidate some of my stocks though. sad

mikeydude
OOooOOooooo
ouch.
thats gotta hurt.

Steak Knife
Originally posted by mikeydude
OOooOOooooo
ouch.
thats gotta hurt.

laughing It does. It's not like getting kicked in the nuts hurt, but it does hurt a bit.

Originally posted by Splitty
You see? It is sooooo weird how, when we have that feeling it almost always pans out to something bad that was already set in motion, at least for some of us.

Whenever I get this sickening 'something bad is happening' paranoid feeling, it always always always always pans out. It's always something that's inevitably coming and you have no control over. It can be about money issues, work issues, or loved ones issue. It sucks. But at least it gives you time to brace yourself.
Nasty suprises are nasty.
sick

So true, so true.

Ultimate Wil
Hell yeah, i have these days alot.

PENIS-ENVY
like this

zslick
oh no the shiest about to hit the fan this where you find out your father is your mother who got a sex change and your mom wanted you to grow up in a normal life so she got a sex change! so really your mom is your dad and your dad is your mom! and we could call this thread general hill!

darthchucky
damn man. that was rough. glad you recovered steak knife. clapping

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.