Darkside( Pre-FC) vs. Asmodel ( Pre- Neron's *****)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Zeuodin
Who wins?

quanchi112
Asmodel all ten.

Zeuodin
Originally posted by quanchi112
Asmodel all ten.
based upon?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Zeuodin
based upon? His powers.

Zeuodin
His powers.
Huh? The light of heaven vs. The Omega Effect. They kinda both seem the same.

quanchi112
Huh? The light of heaven vs. The Omega Effect. They kinda both seem the same. The omega effect has been deflected by heat vision, kept at bay by Raker's constructs, and deflected by WW's bracelets.

Asmodel is out of his league.

Zeuodin
The omega effect has been deflected by heat vision, kept at bay by Raker's constructs, and deflected by WW's bracelets.

Asmodel is out of his league.
Was it the Omega effect that was affected by Heat Vision? I don't recall that story. Did DS say he was going to erase Supergirl? WWs bracers deflected the greek's powers. I don't think her bracers are exactly weak as you are implying.

quanchi112
Was it the Omega effect that was affected by Heat Vision? I don't recall that story. Did DS say he was going to erase Supergirl? WWs bracers deflected the greek's powers. I don't think her bracers are exactly weak as you are implying. When did I say they were weak? I gave examples so you are free to give examples that puts the light of heaven in the same ballpark as the omega effect.

The story was apokolips now in which Superman beat Darkseid into submission.

Zeuodin
When did I say they were weak? I gave examples so you are free to give examples that puts the light of heaven in the same ballpark as the omega effect.

The story was apokolips now in which Superman beat Darkseid into submission.
I asked a question. Did DS say he was going to erase Superman? Also, name someone that the light of heaven has worked on, since you seem to like to bring up instances of where stuff didn't work.

quanchi112
I asked a question. Did DS say he was going to erase Superman? Also, name someone that the light of heaven has worked on, since you seem to like to bring up instances of where stuff didn't work. It was clearly stated as the omega effect and Superman deflected it and used his speed to make the beams hit Ds instead.

It was stated it would work on anyone without purity of the soul. Of course it didn't turn Superman crazy as he is quite pure. Do you feel that statement was false and written to trick us?

Zeuodin
It was clearly stated as the omega effect and Superman deflected it and used his speed to make the beams hit Ds instead.

It was stated it would work on anyone without purity of the soul. Of course it didn't turn Superman crazy as he is quite pure. Do you feel that statement was false and written to trick us?
I'm asking when has it WORKED and on what level of being. You saying what was written means nothing. I'm asking for examples. Also, so you are saying the Omega effect never actually hit Superman. So we don't know what would have happened. I thought The Omega Effect could teleport and go around barriers. I also Thought it was immaterial. Are you saying they changed that?

quanchi112
I'm asking when has it WORKED and on what level of being. You saying what was written means nothing. I'm asking for examples. Also, so you are saying the Omega effect never actually hit Superman. So we don't know what would have happened. I thought The Omega Effect could teleport and go around barriers. I also Thought it was immaterial. Are you saying they changed that? The omega effect has never been as effective as to what you claim or else he could have went around Raker's construct designed to keep him safe from the omega effect.

Asmodel only used it once and the statement was given. Do you think the statement was a lie?

Zeuodin
The omega effect has never been as effective as to what you claim or else he could have went around Raker's construct designed to keep him safe from the omega effect.

Asmodel only used it once and the statement was given. Do you think the statement was a lie?
So you have no one that Asmodel has used his power on? Ok. Now that is settled. I asked a question. Did they change the Omega Effect? From What I read, it went thru walls, barriers, etc. Did DS call out the erasing power?

quanchi112
So you have no one that Asmodel has used his power on? Ok. Now that is settled. I asked a question. Did they change the Omega Effect? From What I read, it went thru walls, barriers, etc. Did DS call out the erasing power? I guess you don't believe statements in books and don't respect the light of heaven. You are welcome to your own opinion.

I gave an example of him not being able to do so. Can you give any examples of the heaven of light failing against someone whose soul isn't pure?

Zeuodin
I guess you don't believe statements in books and don't respect the light of heaven. You are welcome to your own opinion.

I gave an example of him not being able to do so. Can you give any examples of the heaven of light failing against someone whose soul isn't pure?
I asked you to give example where he called out the erasing effect and it didn't work and if it had actually hit the person it was supposed to or was it just blocked. Also, according to statements, They had never fought a new god in their real power. Do you take this to be true?

quanchi112
I asked you to give example where he called out the erasing effect and it didn't work and if it had actually hit the person it was supposed to or was it just blocked. Also, according to statements, They had never fought a new god in their real power. Do you take this to be true? That's irrelevant to this thread as it's pre fc Ds.

Ds has failed with the omega effect in an. Read it and find out. It's never taken anyone above a top tier out also.

Zeuodin
That's irrelevant to this thread as it's pre fc Ds.

Ds has failed with the omega effect in an. Read it and find out. It's never taken anyone above a top tier out also.
It took out Agog who was above the Top tier. I've read a few stories, and I have never seen it hit something an not erase it. I just asked you if you had any examples. you don't. So then we are both on the same page.

quanchi112
It took out Agog who was above the Top tier. I've read a few stories, and I have never seen it hit something an not erase it. I just asked you if you had any examples. you don't. So then we are both on the same page. Precrisis and he's been massively depowered from then till pre fc.

It didn't erase DD. Supes can avoid it. It hasn't beaten anyone above top tier so no reason to assume it beats one of the baddest angels out there.

Zeuodin
Precrisis and he's been massively depowered from then till pre fc.

It didn't erase DD. Supes can avoid it. It hasn't beaten anyone above top tier so no reason to assume it beats one of the baddest angels out there. I remember that fight with DD. He didn't use the Omega effect on DD. he didn't say he was going to erase DD. So again, when has it his someone and they survived?

quanchi112
I remember that fight with DD. He didn't use the Omega effect on DD. he didn't say he was going to erase DD. So again, when has it his someone and they survived? Omega beams or omega effect he wanted to kill/destroy DD but was unable to do so. The writer states them in different ways from different stories. If you read hp you'd realize Darkseid wanted to destroy DD.

Zeuodin
Omega beams or omega effect he wanted to kill/destroy DD but was unable to do so. The writer states them in different ways from different stories. If you read hp you'd realize Darkseid wanted to destroy DD.
I saw the scans. It looked like he wanted to humiliate him. He didn't erase him or even say that he was. Since I been reading, He always said what his effect was going to do when he used it. Or it was just energy beams.

quanchi112
I saw the scans. It looked like he wanted to humiliate him. He didn't erase him or even say that he was. Since I been reading, He always said what his effect was going to do when he used it. Or it was just energy beams. You said a little bit ago you weren't aware of it now you saw them? Hmmmmm.

If you think Darkseid didn't want to kill him please explain why?

Zeuodin
You said a little bit ago you weren't aware of it now you saw them? Hmmmmm.

If you think Darkseid didn't want to kill him please explain why?
What do you think I'm going to argue with you without checking the respect threads? I had to be sure I knew what I was talking about.

iceman24567
Going with Darkseid but i actually see them killing eachother.

quanchi112
What do you think I'm going to argue with you without checking the respect threads? I had to be sure I knew what I was talking about. The point is even Darkseid admitted he was beaten as he couldn't rely on his omega effect due to his eyenobs being bludgeoned to the point of him not being able to use them. The point is Ds couldn't resist an attack from the light of heaven imo while Ds's attack has been deflected, avoided, or tanked before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.