Games you gotta get back on the saddle on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

OB1-adobe
MW 2 is out and god of war 3 is coming out soon, and I just bought wii and want to get a couple games for that a bunch of VC stuff.

But there is a lot of stuff I own, that I haven't beaten, or have beaten but still want to replay through a bunch of times.

Such as:

GTA IV (beaten twice, but still lots to do)
syphon filter logan's shadow
resistance retribution
resitance 1 & 2 (beaten but tons of fun)
ratchet & clank size matters
Little big planet
medal of honor air borne & vanguard

any for yous guys?

Morridini

Peach
Ummm...just about everything I currently own.

I rarely ever stick with a game long enough to finish it anymore...

FistOfThe North
Dead Space and Batman AA.

i've just been delaying with playing these 2 games in particular. And I really like 'em both too. Just never get back to 'em for some reason.

everytime I play 'em I get into 'em for a fw hours sometimes on back to back days then I won't mess with itfor weeks.

I touched DS last week for a hlf hour and the last time I en touched B.AA was in like what, sept..

but I'll get to ' em though. I wanna try to beat both games by years end..

WickedDynamite
Batman AA and Halo ODST.

One Free Man
kh 358-2

Quincy
Arkham Asylum - I think I have like 3 riddles scattered throughout I have to solve.

InFamous - need to finish getting those satellite things

Kh-358/2 days

Darth Vicious
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2. I wanna get all the achievements and beat the Pro side. I just downloaded The Juggernaut and im planning on getting the new characters but I just dont have time. Either Im playing MW2 or people requesting me on Halo.

§P0oONY
Far Cry 2,
Ninja Gaiden 2,
GTA IV,
Resistance,
Devil May Cry 4.

Reason for all of them not being completed is just through lack of interest. (Not that they're bad games, just lost interest.)

Ms.Marvel
kingdom hearts =\

i got halfway through the first one but modern warfare 2 came out.

Kero_Co
Shinobi 3- Made it to the last level, lost my last life, have to start all over again
FFIII- at the last boss, time to grind my ass off
FFTA2- Got bored with it. Characters are too high, so now tactics are kind of pointless. Could finish it in an hour if I want to.
Suikoden DS -Dropped to play FFIII

Digi
Once I beat a game, I'm usually sated. But I've been meaning to finally get around to beating Batman: Arkham Asylum.

OB1-adobe
I kinda want to play through Bully again. And I only played through God of war 1&2 once. Those games are so epic they deserve multiple play throughs

Digi
The only games I've really come back to more than once are Jedi Knight: Dark Forces II and Shining Force II. Both years after originally playing them. Amazing games, both.

Grinning Goku
Assassin's Creed is the only game I own that I haven't beaten.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.